Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Festival Fae
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@alatefeline Glad you like them!

@Snowki They do both qualify! Congratulations :D I shall try to have them listed by this weekend.
@alatefeline Glad you like them!

@Snowki They do both qualify! Congratulations :D I shall try to have them listed by this weekend.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Snowki Oh yea, are you planning on making them a pair, or maybe getting them separate mates? If so, would you like to be registered as a breeder?
@Snowki Oh yea, are you planning on making them a pair, or maybe getting them separate mates? If so, would you like to be registered as a breeder?
73127854.png

[center]@Drachenhort @kinglycobra @unseelieknight @Snowki @alatefeline So um... I kinda impulse bought this boy, and he isn't related to the female Spiral either: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42836965] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428370/42836965_350.png[/img] [/url] Problem is: He''s a [i]Pearlcatcher[/i]! I love PCs O.o S-Should I breed change to Fae, or no?[/center]
@Drachenhort @kinglycobra @unseelieknight @Snowki @alatefeline

So um... I kinda impulse bought this boy, and he isn't related to the female Spiral either:

42836965_350.png

Problem is: He''s a Pearlcatcher! I love PCs O.o S-Should I breed change to Fae, or no?
73127854.png

Well, you've got to breed change *one* of them, unless you want to breed change all their offspring one by one. But if you'd rather have the PC than the Spiral you can switch just her over since Fae is a common breed, and then have a mix of Fae and PC offspring. Or breed them as is, see what you get, and scroll one or both to Fae when you're ready for a change.

Fae scrolls are cheaper than PC or Spiral scrolls so don't be in a hurry I guess? (but I want the babies for whom I have NO ROOM) But also you *can* theoretically swap and swap back.

Or you can try to find compatible already-Fae mates for both of them... (this is how lair-consuming breeding projects get started)
Well, you've got to breed change *one* of them, unless you want to breed change all their offspring one by one. But if you'd rather have the PC than the Spiral you can switch just her over since Fae is a common breed, and then have a mix of Fae and PC offspring. Or breed them as is, see what you get, and scroll one or both to Fae when you're ready for a change.

Fae scrolls are cheaper than PC or Spiral scrolls so don't be in a hurry I guess? (but I want the babies for whom I have NO ROOM) But also you *can* theoretically swap and swap back.

Or you can try to find compatible already-Fae mates for both of them... (this is how lair-consuming breeding projects get started)
@alatefeline That's a good idea! I'll just breed change the female :D She can't be a Festival Fae, but I think I'd rather keep the PC as a PC :)
@alatefeline That's a good idea! I'll just breed change the female :D She can't be a Festival Fae, but I think I'd rather keep the PC as a PC :)
73127854.png

Yes, you can list me as a breeder! I just acquired this fellow who is sunset/sunset/buttercup. He has light eyes, so once I get him new genes and a breed change he should qualify as a Festival Fae himself, and he is also going to be a mate for Cylthia. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34227156] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342272/34227156_350.png[/img] [/url]
Yes, you can list me as a breeder! I just acquired this fellow who is sunset/sunset/buttercup. He has light eyes, so once I get him new genes and a breed change he should qualify as a Festival Fae himself, and he is also going to be a mate for Cylthia.

34227156_350.png
6NbB7wv.png
[center]@Drachenhort @kinglycobra @unseelieknight @alatefeline I've made my first breeding card to post here! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Is0nCBc.png[/img] @Snowki Sunrise is stunning! So you plan on re-gening/breed changing him? Because both parents do not have to be registered Festival Fae to be listed as a pair, as long as they can still produce Festival Fae babies ^w^ But if you just want to, that's fine as well! Oh yea, and I've listed both of your Faes.[/center]
@Drachenhort @kinglycobra @unseelieknight @alatefeline

I've made my first breeding card to post here!
Is0nCBc.png
@Snowki Sunrise is stunning! So you plan on re-gening/breed changing him? Because both parents do not have to be registered Festival Fae to be listed as a pair, as long as they can still produce Festival Fae babies ^w^ But if you just want to, that's fine as well! Oh yea, and I've listed both of your Faes.
73127854.png

Yeah, my original plan was to re-gene/breed change Sunrise but I'm second guessing myself on that one. I think I was on a dragon buying high or something. Anyway, Sunrise and Cylthia will be a pair. She won't be RTB for another 5 days, maybe by then I can get a breeding card set up for them.
Yeah, my original plan was to re-gene/breed change Sunrise but I'm second guessing myself on that one. I think I was on a dragon buying high or something. Anyway, Sunrise and Cylthia will be a pair. She won't be RTB for another 5 days, maybe by then I can get a breeding card set up for them.
6NbB7wv.png
@kyrin I’d love to be added to any pinglist you have!! :O those fire ones are absolutely precious!!
@kyrin I’d love to be added to any pinglist you have!! :O those fire ones are absolutely precious!!
21375.png MpM7yiN.png

they/them

23yrs

FRT+3
21375.png
@Snowki Okay. So your planning on leaving him as is? If so, I'll make a card for them!(should look better than the other one I made since there will be only 2 dragons instead of three XD)

@virtue Sure thing!
@Snowki Okay. So your planning on leaving him as is? If so, I'll make a card for them!(should look better than the other one I made since there will be only 2 dragons instead of three XD)

@virtue Sure thing!
73127854.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7