Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Discussion: Eternal Youth
1 2 3 4
I don't have any permababies at least at this time (that's the dream right?) but I wasn't disappointed by the amount of Coatls in the thread omg. Those are absolutely my favourite out of all the hatchling models! Look at their gentle little smiles!

To be entirely honest, sometimes I see permababies (who don't look like the way they do due to any lore, franchise, memorial etc.) that I wouldn't consider all that beautiful or even objectively aesthetical, and I have to wonder what made people think these babies exactly deserved to be eternally young, considering the cost! But it's nice to see them be loved nonetheless~

And sometimes you see absolutely gorgeous babies!! I'd like to give a honorable mention to just about every Coatl baby there especially, but I don't want to spam.

However, @CuQuoise's Eywa caught me totally off guard! What a cute little Fae, and her tummy goes so perfectly with her wings! I saw the plan to Filigree her up, but I think that subtle and not-so-busy Runes is gorgeous too. c:
I don't have any permababies at least at this time (that's the dream right?) but I wasn't disappointed by the amount of Coatls in the thread omg. Those are absolutely my favourite out of all the hatchling models! Look at their gentle little smiles!

To be entirely honest, sometimes I see permababies (who don't look like the way they do due to any lore, franchise, memorial etc.) that I wouldn't consider all that beautiful or even objectively aesthetical, and I have to wonder what made people think these babies exactly deserved to be eternally young, considering the cost! But it's nice to see them be loved nonetheless~

And sometimes you see absolutely gorgeous babies!! I'd like to give a honorable mention to just about every Coatl baby there especially, but I don't want to spam.

However, @CuQuoise's Eywa caught me totally off guard! What a cute little Fae, and her tummy goes so perfectly with her wings! I saw the plan to Filigree her up, but I think that subtle and not-so-busy Runes is gorgeous too. c:
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
@Alphazi
I'm going for wind flight cuz my boi had those classic green kitty eyes :3
@Alphazi
I'm going for wind flight cuz my boi had those classic green kitty eyes :3
@baelistair a good call! good luck <3
@baelistair a good call! good luck <3
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@baelistair

Ahh, thank you ;~; I think this is my first time showing her off on forums, so I'm glad she's well-received <3

(Also, Perma-Baby apparel would be incredible, but pls no, pls don't harm the artists, pls don't make their lives miserable for the sake of baby scarves)

((Also also, I may have to look into investing in a guard baby >_>))
@baelistair

Ahh, thank you ;~; I think this is my first time showing her off on forums, so I'm glad she's well-received <3

(Also, Perma-Baby apparel would be incredible, but pls no, pls don't harm the artists, pls don't make their lives miserable for the sake of baby scarves)

((Also also, I may have to look into investing in a guard baby >_>))
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@Adomania
those water ripples Lokni is gorgeous
@Adomania
those water ripples Lokni is gorgeous
blhmbiP.png
lady luck is smilin'
@baelistair

Aww, thank you for complimenting my boy! I kinda impulse traded one of my gen2s for him (he's gen2) and ended up scrying him as a baby. Love at the first sight XD

And I honestly don't know why there aren't more baby guards! Your baby is super adorable! I'm considering getting one as a playmate for Aiden now.
@baelistair

Aww, thank you for complimenting my boy! I kinda impulse traded one of my gen2s for him (he's gen2) and ended up scrying him as a baby. Love at the first sight XD

And I honestly don't know why there aren't more baby guards! Your baby is super adorable! I'm considering getting one as a playmate for Aiden now.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Denial holy smokes, thank you! I don't think I'm liking the filigree plans too much myself, anymore, but input always helps me make up my mind. I love rune's glow too...

It's funny you mentioned the reasoning. Mine got eternal youth specifically because the rainbow-y belly only works that way with that breed as a baby ;D
( I scried her first, then looked til I found the right color/gene combo, breed changed, changed the tert -as pretty as it was- and gave her eternal youth XD)
@Denial holy smokes, thank you! I don't think I'm liking the filigree plans too much myself, anymore, but input always helps me make up my mind. I love rune's glow too...

It's funny you mentioned the reasoning. Mine got eternal youth specifically because the rainbow-y belly only works that way with that breed as a baby ;D
( I scried her first, then looked til I found the right color/gene combo, breed changed, changed the tert -as pretty as it was- and gave her eternal youth XD)
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@Hollabackgrrl - Yup, SurfDancer is smaller than my Reade (Pink spectrum Fae)! Awesome Smallness glitch, I must say ^_^
@Hollabackgrrl - Yup, SurfDancer is smaller than my Reade (Pink spectrum Fae)! Awesome Smallness glitch, I must say ^_^
HzGpUHb.png
@Jaye
thank you so much for the compliment, i really appreciate it! <3
@Jaye
thank you so much for the compliment, i really appreciate it! <3
H99IvCb.pngztxBM6v.pngrN1qnFK.png7TexDi3.pngBndqmV0.pnggShW5Nm.pngpyfXysf.pngq4ucXe0.pngd1zBLyi.pngbXsxNkp.pngWxxhvFR.pngVGs6mNY.png
@Hollabackgrrl "Tiny Nocturne" syndrome does happen a little bit! From what I've seen, it mostly glitches on dragons who were breed-changed to Nocturne, but there may be other factors. Till we find out, we just get to sit back and enjoy our book-bag-sized Nocturnes XD Agustd here is a half a meter long, or about 18 inches from snoot to tail tip. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36129691] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361297/36129691_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, speaking of AgustD @thughyung [i]*sends some serious respects your way for your AgustD fandragon/lore dragon/precious bab*[/i]
@Hollabackgrrl

"Tiny Nocturne" syndrome does happen a little bit! From what I've seen, it mostly glitches on dragons who were breed-changed to Nocturne, but there may be other factors. Till we find out, we just get to sit back and enjoy our book-bag-sized Nocturnes XD Agustd here is a half a meter long, or about 18 inches from snoot to tail tip.

36129691_350.png

Also, speaking of AgustD @thughyung *sends some serious respects your way for your AgustD fandragon/lore dragon/precious bab*
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

1 2 3 4