Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Discussion: Eternal Youth
1 2 3 4
oh man this thread makes me wanna have a permabab and of course what better permabab than [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=67&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=4&gender=0&tert=168&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=67&auth=e67ab3585c17b0046bc3551b79226a9ecf423b07&dummyext=prev.png[/img] kirb
oh man this thread makes me wanna have a permabab
and of course what better permabab than
dragon?age=0&body=67&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=4&gender=0&tert=168&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=67&auth=e67ab3585c17b0046bc3551b79226a9ecf423b07&dummyext=prev.png
kirb
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
First off. Why the heckie is my kiddo the only permabab guard in that whole thread??? Guard babies are the BEST?????

Second off. Hey fr staff if u want us to get more permababs to show off maybe give us permabab apparel.... maybe.... plz?

Third off. These dergs are all very very good:

@hyuukiru
EGG GOOD. LOVE THAT EGG.

@Evbay
GOOD SOCK. BEST SOCK.

@Cryogonal
BUTTER. BUTTER. BUTTER. I LVOE BUTTER BOI.

@librariesrpunk
Spectra is such a cute little ghosty girl! And I love the idea of powering a radio station with a radioactive ghost! <3

@Peyp
Aiden is absolutely GORGEOUS omg

@Echosoundangel
Cyclone turns my face into the heart-eyes emoji

@HSoup
I love all your oceany beachy babies!!! <3 <3 <3

@Effervessa
Vera and Novataire are both so so lovely omg. Esp Novataire with that cobalt oh mannnnn

@Below
What a cute little crime scene Trepidation is!

@Alphazi
Milo is such a lovely tribute! I had to put my own cat down a couple years ago and I've actually been thinking of doing something similar for him to what you've done for Milo! I hadn't considered making my boy a permababy though! It's a great idea and and sweet sweet way to honor your pet. A+ for the fuzzy baby~
First off. Why the heckie is my kiddo the only permabab guard in that whole thread??? Guard babies are the BEST?????

Second off. Hey fr staff if u want us to get more permababs to show off maybe give us permabab apparel.... maybe.... plz?

Third off. These dergs are all very very good:

@hyuukiru
EGG GOOD. LOVE THAT EGG.

@Evbay
GOOD SOCK. BEST SOCK.

@Cryogonal
BUTTER. BUTTER. BUTTER. I LVOE BUTTER BOI.

@librariesrpunk
Spectra is such a cute little ghosty girl! And I love the idea of powering a radio station with a radioactive ghost! <3

@Peyp
Aiden is absolutely GORGEOUS omg

@Echosoundangel
Cyclone turns my face into the heart-eyes emoji

@HSoup
I love all your oceany beachy babies!!! <3 <3 <3

@Effervessa
Vera and Novataire are both so so lovely omg. Esp Novataire with that cobalt oh mannnnn

@Below
What a cute little crime scene Trepidation is!

@Alphazi
Milo is such a lovely tribute! I had to put my own cat down a couple years ago and I've actually been thinking of doing something similar for him to what you've done for Milo! I hadn't considered making my boy a permababy though! It's a great idea and and sweet sweet way to honor your pet. A+ for the fuzzy baby~
@baelistair

Oh! Thank you so much! Vera's a birthday hatch for a darling mermaid friend. Ghost looks like candles on Spiral babies so it's absolutely perfect! Novataire is a warbly baby that like snugs. He just trips over his wings a lot. XD
@baelistair

Oh! Thank you so much! Vera's a birthday hatch for a darling mermaid friend. Ghost looks like candles on Spiral babies so it's absolutely perfect! Novataire is a warbly baby that like snugs. He just trips over his wings a lot. XD
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@baelistair
butter boy loVES YOU TOO FNFHHFF
seriously though thank you for the compliment :'D and I agree we need more perma baby guards
@baelistair
butter boy loVES YOU TOO FNFHHFF
seriously though thank you for the compliment :'D and I agree we need more perma baby guards
@baelstair - Thank you! And your guard is not alone. The third baby I shared, Sharkbait, is a guardian. =D
@baelstair - Thank you! And your guard is not alone. The third baby I shared, Sharkbait, is a guardian. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
It'd be a great theme if everyone could afford to permify a bab :|
It'd be a great theme if everyone could afford to permify a bab :|
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
@baelistair awwwww thank you ;w; i really appreciate your kind words <333 i think you should go for it! having that tribute can really help in my experience and i think it'd be nice way to go for the challenge with a deep purpose, you know? i wish you luck if you do go for it anytime soon!

also, i have a permababy guardian myself B)
@baelistair awwwww thank you ;w; i really appreciate your kind words <333 i think you should go for it! having that tribute can really help in my experience and i think it'd be nice way to go for the challenge with a deep purpose, you know? i wish you luck if you do go for it anytime soon!

also, i have a permababy guardian myself B)
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi
Thanks so much friend! I'm always on the lookout for coal coal white coatl boys for this... i've just not managed to find one on the ah yet lol. And DatCarrotJr is precious and i love him <3
@Alphazi
Thanks so much friend! I'm always on the lookout for coal coal white coatl boys for this... i've just not managed to find one on the ah yet lol. And DatCarrotJr is precious and i love him <3
@MawkishMuse
Oh my goodness Mae is so beautiful <3
@MawkishMuse
Oh my goodness Mae is so beautiful <3
@baelistair aww, good luck finding the right boy! i hope it's soon! what flight would you be going for? (and thank you about carrot, he loves you too <3)
@baelistair aww, good luck finding the right boy! i hope it's soon! what flight would you be going for? (and thank you about carrot, he loves you too <3)
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
1 2 3 4