Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 78 79
Since this thread was super helpful the first time, I'll give it a try once again [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485415/48541405_350.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Hattara[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]the rest of his dance company[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]none, all flights welcome[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]none[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Hattara comes from a couple of very well known dancers, and is an all round artist, with a particular talent for dance, which is even more visible than his parents'. When he was a bit more than a fledgling, he decided to leave his birth company and found his own, which was quick to gain success, thanks to both the ability of the dancers and Hattara previous notoriety. However, Hattara's character had quickly developed since his younger hatchling years, turning him into a cocky and arrogant egocentric who started to care less and less of his companions' well being and more about himself and his fame. The company was quick to take a decision: either disband, or kick him out. They decided to kick him out and that was the definitive fall of the wildclaw, who found himself begging for a living. Nowadays he's all settled in Niftaka's clan, but he can't really help but wonder what happened to the rest of his company, and secretly whishes he could met them again. [/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Hattara is nonbinary even though he mostly uses he/him pronouns. He currently has a mate, and isn't bred, but I wouldn't mind to get an ex mate of some kind (male or male aligned, preferably) [/font] [/indent] Thank you in advance!
Since this thread was super helpful the first time, I'll give it a try once again
48541405_350.png Dragon name: Hattara

Looking for: the rest of his dance company

Specific flight: none, all flights welcome

Specific breed: none
About: Hattara comes from a couple of very well known dancers, and is an all round artist, with a particular talent for dance, which is even more visible than his parents'.
When he was a bit more than a fledgling, he decided to leave his birth company and found his own, which was quick to gain success, thanks to both the ability of the dancers and Hattara previous notoriety.
However, Hattara's character had quickly developed since his younger hatchling years, turning him into a cocky and arrogant egocentric who started to care less and less of his companions' well being and more about himself and his fame.
The company was quick to take a decision: either disband,
or kick him out. They decided to kick him out and that was the definitive fall of the wildclaw, who found himself begging for a living.
Nowadays he's all settled in Niftaka's clan, but he can't really help but wonder what happened to the rest of his company, and secretly whishes he could met them again.

Notes: Hattara is nonbinary even though he mostly uses he/him pronouns. He currently has a mate, and isn't bred, but I wouldn't mind to get an ex mate of some kind (male or male aligned, preferably)

Thank you in advance!
Your abyss/rust g1s hand them over
@Hinumi

It's fine, don't worry! I'm still interested in being allies! Housing certainly wouldn't be a problem for my dragons, they're not picky. The mechanic Pietersite would be more than happy to fashion prosthetics among other needs for your clan!
@Hinumi

It's fine, don't worry! I'm still interested in being allies! Housing certainly wouldn't be a problem for my dragons, they're not picky. The mechanic Pietersite would be more than happy to fashion prosthetics among other needs for your clan!
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
[columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zqsddpgp2rka740/frvs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]The Scribes Of The Descant Chimes[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Not Sure Yet[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]The Scribes Accept All Flights[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"] If you follow the sound of windchimes, you may find yourself in a hidden valley somewhere in The Windswept Plateau, a place where the wind takes all the tales of Sornieth... ANYWAY it's a group of dragons who listen to windchimes and write stuff down. They are quasi-cultish. The Scribes believe they have a purpose to record everything that the wind brings them, and share the knowledge with others. You can find more details on my homepage, and scattered throughout my dragon bios.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]So, in my clan there is another clan.. The Fae Players. They are a group of Fae that do reenactments of stories and legends. It's cool and hilarious, because Fae communication does not translate into acting well, except to other Fae~[/font] [/indent]
frvs1.png Clan name: The Scribes Of The Descant Chimes

Looking for: Not Sure Yet

Specific flight: The Scribes Accept All Flights
About: If you follow the sound of windchimes, you may find yourself in a hidden valley somewhere in The Windswept Plateau, a place where the wind takes all the tales of Sornieth... ANYWAY it's a group of dragons who listen to windchimes and write stuff down. They are quasi-cultish. The Scribes believe they have a purpose to record everything that the wind brings them, and share the knowledge with others. You can find more details on my homepage, and scattered throughout my dragon bios.

Notes: So, in my clan there is another clan.. The Fae Players. They are a group of Fae that do reenactments of stories and legends. It's cool and hilarious, because Fae communication does not translate into acting well, except to other Fae~
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
[columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dt47wjb88mgwvgj/naturevs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Forgotten Jade/MidnightVale Alliance[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Anything really mostly friends.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Ice, Shadow, Wind, and Lightning but all are welcome.[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]A steadily growing clan with a passion for the more creative finery in life, ranging from dance to writing. They've only recently begun delving into more violent methods of growth with the crowning of an official King. The clan consists of mostly members of the Skydancer breed but still harbors a diverse selection of elements in its arsenal. They are friendly to a fault, and loyal to the end even to the point of trying to form alliances with the nearby Beastclans in hopes of a compromise.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]The clan resides underground in a series of tunnels. They've also recently fallen into a monarchy rule.[/font] [/indent]
naturevs1.png Clan name: Forgotten Jade/MidnightVale Alliance

Looking for: Anything really mostly friends.

Specific flight: Ice, Shadow, Wind, and Lightning but all are welcome.
About: A steadily growing clan with a passion for the more creative finery in life, ranging from dance to writing. They've only recently begun delving into more violent methods of growth with the crowning of an official King. The clan consists of mostly members of the Skydancer breed but still harbors a diverse selection of elements in its arsenal.

They are friendly to a fault, and loyal to the end even to the point of trying to form alliances with the nearby Beastclans in hopes of a compromise.

Notes: The clan resides underground in a series of tunnels. They've also recently fallen into a monarchy rule.
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Bump~!
Bump~!
Jqlkxca.png
Hey everyone! I'm getting all my stuff set up in here after rollover ^^
Hey everyone! I'm getting all my stuff set up in here after rollover ^^
soulbonds. a flight rising story ||
fightin' words lore shop ||
free writing
[columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhxumtdwnex78yz/earthvs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan Name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Miner's Demise | Lookout Alliance[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Trade Partners, Allies, and Enemies![/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Light, Plague, and any![/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"] A group of young Outpost were built from the ground up together, they shared their laughs and tears together, and yet something pulls them further apart than ever. Will they tear each other apart, or will they finally look beyond themselves and see the incoming doom that is just around the corner? I have a short and cryptic vibe on my user page, and I am running my own thread (it's kind of a mess, and bare bones right now!), here's a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2717969/1#post_2717969]link[/url] to it! My clan is just kind of three Outposts trying to get each other to listen to their orders, and an all-around mess. My Flight Ambassadors are trying to take care of it all, and have formed a council to decide what is best for the Outposts, so they'll be the ones deciding if you could help or hinder the Lookout Alliance (all and all, you'll be the one deciding my Ambassadors just like taking the credit for it).[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]I'd be willing to build up our clan's lore and their actions together (kind of like a role-play) via PM or on Discord![/font] [/indent]
earthvs1.png Clan Name: Miner's Demise | Lookout Alliance

Looking for: Trade Partners, Allies, and Enemies!

Specific flight: Light, Plague, and any!
About: A group of young Outpost were built from the ground up together, they shared their laughs and tears together, and yet something pulls them further apart than ever. Will they tear each other apart, or will they finally look beyond themselves and see the incoming doom that is just around the corner?
I have a short and cryptic vibe on my user page, and I am running my own thread (it's kind of a mess, and bare bones right now!), here's a link to it! My clan is just kind of three Outposts trying to get each other to listen to their orders, and an all-around mess. My Flight Ambassadors are trying to take care of it all, and have formed a council to decide what is best for the Outposts, so they'll be the ones deciding if you could help or hinder the Lookout Alliance (all and all, you'll be the one deciding my Ambassadors just like taking the credit for it).

Notes: I'd be willing to build up our clan's lore and their actions together (kind of like a role-play) via PM or on Discord!
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
[columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/o06ec0bbafalzo6/shadowvs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Mystic Shadows[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Anything and everything [/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"] None, all are welcome . Love to have relations from each flight [/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"] I have some established lore on my profile but it needs reviewing and changing . Mystic Shadows is a clan that resides in the shadow territory but it’s a dual allied clan - allied to wind and shadow. We take in any and all dragons , from outcast or those who have powers and we’re pushed out of their clan. We have a monarchy , and various subgroups in the clan. The clan is surrounded by hill like mountain with trees around and on tips with a waterfall flowing into their main water source , illuminated by lanterns and glowing mushrooms. The front gate is a gate of tree branches , lantersns and mushrooms and it’s the only way to get in. [/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"] I can rap with the clan and give more info on subgroups, leaders, who is important etc. [/font] [/indent]
shadowvs1.png Clan name: Mystic Shadows

Looking for: Anything and everything

Specific flight: None, all are welcome . Love to have relations from each flight
About: I have some established lore on my profile but it needs reviewing and changing . Mystic Shadows is a clan that resides in the shadow territory but it’s a dual allied clan - allied to wind and shadow. We take in any and all dragons , from outcast or those who have powers and we’re pushed out of their clan. We have a monarchy , and various subgroups in the clan. The clan is surrounded by hill like mountain with trees around and on tips with a waterfall flowing into their main water source , illuminated by lanterns and glowing mushrooms. The front gate is a gate of tree branches , lantersns and mushrooms and it’s the only way to get in.

Notes: I can rap with the clan and give more info on subgroups, leaders, who is important etc.
Lichtdrache.gif
@Atavism @FrostSol

I’m a shadow clan that is willing to do some Alliance, trade etc won’t your clan

@Atavism @FrostSol

I’m a shadow clan that is willing to do some Alliance, trade etc won’t your clan

Lichtdrache.gif
@Atavism @FrostSol

@Atavism @FrostSol

Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 78 79