Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 78 79
@Synchros Wow, I'm super pumped to read more about Shatterpoint! The tampering with genes and stuff is super intriguing. :D

And aw, thank you! Zwei's lore is still a big WIP and I'm not sure if that's how I want it to stay, but I appreciate you taking the time to read my lore ^^

Oh, I feel you on the "It'll be cool to add something that's not super vague" thing haha. Speaking of which, I uh. I had a peek into your sales tab and not that I need another project, but I just could not resist scooping up Sandstorm. Is it alright with you if I reference in her lore that she came from Shatterpoint/her possible role there if I think of something which might fit? Alternatively, it's fine if you don't want her connected to your clan or if you'd prefer to suggest something specific ^^
@Synchros Wow, I'm super pumped to read more about Shatterpoint! The tampering with genes and stuff is super intriguing. :D

And aw, thank you! Zwei's lore is still a big WIP and I'm not sure if that's how I want it to stay, but I appreciate you taking the time to read my lore ^^

Oh, I feel you on the "It'll be cool to add something that's not super vague" thing haha. Speaking of which, I uh. I had a peek into your sales tab and not that I need another project, but I just could not resist scooping up Sandstorm. Is it alright with you if I reference in her lore that she came from Shatterpoint/her possible role there if I think of something which might fit? Alternatively, it's fine if you don't want her connected to your clan or if you'd prefer to suggest something specific ^^
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion I'm so glad she went to a good home! Such cool colors, but that tert ended being a little too saturated for what I was going for. But yeah, that's totally fine!! Feel free to go wild, and you're welcome to ask if you need any specific info for her potential background. Now that I think about it, that makes those Plague eyes pretty fitting now. lol
@Quintillion I'm so glad she went to a good home! Such cool colors, but that tert ended being a little too saturated for what I was going for. But yeah, that's totally fine!! Feel free to go wild, and you're welcome to ask if you need any specific info for her potential background. Now that I think about it, that makes those Plague eyes pretty fitting now. lol
This sounds amazing! [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48930904] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489310/48930904_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Nunki[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Students[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]None; all flights welcome[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]No specifics[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"](He's got lore, but I'll summarize) Nunki is a scholar, big-hearted for a Shadow Dragon. He loves nothing more than learning and hoping to find his enlightenment, so he works and reads day in and day out from the findings of the other houses in Amalur. He enjoys teaching hatchlings the most, but he's welcoming to teach any dragon who might seek him out. Most of what he teaches is on a philosophical level, primarily because he knows that there are some things the clan has learned that is not ready to be let known to the world.[/font] [/indent]
This sounds amazing!

48930904_350.png
Dragon name: Nunki

Looking for: Students

Specific flight: None; all flights welcome

Specific breed: No specifics
About: (He's got lore, but I'll summarize) Nunki is a scholar, big-hearted for a Shadow Dragon. He loves nothing more than learning and hoping to find his enlightenment, so he works and reads day in and day out from the findings of the other houses in Amalur. He enjoys teaching hatchlings the most, but he's welcoming to teach any dragon who might seek him out. Most of what he teaches is on a philosophical level, primarily because he knows that there are some things the clan has learned that is not ready to be let known to the world.
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
[columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/3l8q0nyje5ma866/lightvs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Amalur[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Friendlies: Scholars, Knights, Musicians/Dancers[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]All Flights Welcome[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]It's far from being completed but... I'll summarize the basics of the four Houses. The House of Wisdom works out of the spires found in the land, aptly named the Wisdom Spires. Dragons work day in and day out deciphering ancient texts, recording information, and keeping track of as much as possible. It's not just scholars who work there; blacksmiths and alchemists can also be found in there working on their craft, and there are always those welcome to affiliate themselves with the House. Solaria is the primary teacher and leader there; she can be kind, but also strict when she wants to be. Valor Castle is the heart of the clan, with their warriors and battlemages housed there. Within the House of Valor consists of a relatively large group called the Scales of Iron; they are some of the best-trained dragons who keep their frontiers safe. Led by Kasia, these dragon will go to any length to keep their land safe. The Ballads Theater is where the concerts, performances, and reenactments of history take place, led by a Water Dragon named Vivatune. They are the ones who hope to inspire. Their dances and moves are elaborate and hard to master, which makes them all the more impressive on stage. Among them as well are dancers and singers for the more recreational events. The Awakening Fields are there for those who feel lost, led by a cheery and helpful Tundra named Nepenthes. Some members there help guide the lost; others are there to seek something else with their help. Anyone is welcome to the peaceful life that is out there in the fields, so long as they are respectful and kind to one another. Hatchlings are often going to be found there, being nurtured for when they grow up.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Lore for all dragons is far from complete, but I'm working on it! Sadly I'm out of lair space...[/font] [/indent]
lightvs1.png Clan name: Amalur

Looking for: Friendlies: Scholars, Knights, Musicians/Dancers

Specific flight: All Flights Welcome
About: It's far from being completed but... I'll summarize the basics of the four Houses.
The House of Wisdom works out of the spires found in the land, aptly named the Wisdom Spires. Dragons work day in and day out deciphering ancient texts, recording information, and keeping track of as much as possible. It's not just scholars who work there; blacksmiths and alchemists can also be found in there working on their craft, and there are always those welcome to affiliate themselves with the House. Solaria is the primary teacher and leader there; she can be kind, but also strict when she wants to be.
Valor Castle is the heart of the clan, with their warriors and battlemages housed there. Within the House of Valor consists of a relatively large group called the Scales of Iron; they are some of the best-trained dragons who keep their frontiers safe. Led by Kasia, these dragon will go to any length to keep their land safe.
The Ballads Theater is where the concerts, performances, and reenactments of history take place, led by a Water Dragon named Vivatune. They are the ones who hope to inspire. Their dances and moves are elaborate and hard to master, which makes them all the more impressive on stage. Among them as well are dancers and singers for the more recreational events.
The Awakening Fields are there for those who feel lost, led by a cheery and helpful Tundra named Nepenthes. Some members there help guide the lost; others are there to seek something else with their help. Anyone is welcome to the peaceful life that is out there in the fields, so long as they are respectful and kind to one another. Hatchlings are often going to be found there, being nurtured for when they grow up.

Notes: Lore for all dragons is far from complete, but I'm working on it! Sadly I'm out of lair space...
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
@SkylarDN9 Anna's dad is always looking for good teachers for her. She's still a hatchling (teenager, really), and doesn't often have patience for subjects she considers silly. But she's bright and moderately curious, as long as there's an element of danger to whatever it is she's pursuing. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38090310] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380904/38090310_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@SkylarDN9
Anna's dad is always looking for good teachers for her. She's still a hatchling (teenager, really), and doesn't often have patience for subjects she considers silly. But she's bright and moderately curious, as long as there's an element of danger to whatever it is she's pursuing.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
[columns][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/aa264e87caf02ef7ea8ceba993d911ca/tumblr_pnq1xwHDke1t3tsevo1_100.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Shatterpoint Conglomerate[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Allies, enemies/rivals, business partners, customers, etc.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]The Shatterpoint Conglomerate (SPC) is one-part corporation, one-part research facility nestled in a bunker on the edge of the Wyrmwound. It started as a smaller clan in the Shifting Expanse before a takeover that led the move to Plague. Their territory is not particularly large, but there are tunneling systems spanning to the eastern coastline. Despite being located at the heart of the Scarred Wasteland, the SPC is rather isolationist; it's shown no moves in recent years to expand its borders (though there are reports of a considerably sized militia). Its members are highly protective (as well as secretive) when it comes to their work. The populace is primarily a mix of Lightning and Plague dragons, and compared to others, the clan is notably lax where religious observation is concerned. Those in SPC would be most amenable to clans from their home flights, whilst there may be some subtle bias against Arcane clans. However, they will happily conduct business with any flight. The SPC is split by function into three branches that are led by a group of Triumvirs: [LIST] [*][i]Apoptotic [/i]- Strategic planning, led by Drakka [*][i]Ischemic [/i]- Cultural/spiritual observation, led by Shalmyllyn (also clan founder) [*][i]Necrotic [/i]- Operations, led by Torres [/LIST] [LIST] [*][i]Research areas[/i]: Cybernetics (replacement + augmentation), genetic modification, energy technology, medical parasitology, etc. [*][i]Exports[/i]: Prostheses (as well as general cybernetics), weaponry, bio-weapons [*][i]Imports[/i]: Fish (so much fish), ore, lumber, magic artifacts, petroleum, etc. [/LIST] [/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Lore is very much a WIP! If you have questions about anything/anyone specific, just holler!.[/font] [/indent]
tumblr_pnq1xwHDke1t3tsevo1_100.png Clan name: Shatterpoint Conglomerate

Looking for: Allies, enemies/rivals, business partners, customers, etc.

Specific flight: Any
About: The Shatterpoint Conglomerate (SPC) is one-part corporation, one-part research facility nestled in a bunker on the edge of the Wyrmwound. It started as a smaller clan in the Shifting Expanse before a takeover that led the move to Plague. Their territory is not particularly large, but there are tunneling systems spanning to the eastern coastline.

Despite being located at the heart of the Scarred Wasteland, the SPC is rather isolationist; it's shown no moves in recent years to expand its borders (though there are reports of a considerably sized militia). Its members are highly protective (as well as secretive) when it comes to their work.

The populace is primarily a mix of Lightning and Plague dragons, and compared to others, the clan is notably lax where religious observation is concerned. Those in SPC would be most amenable to clans from their home flights, whilst there may be some subtle bias against Arcane clans. However, they will happily conduct business with any flight.

The SPC is split by function into three branches that are led by a group of Triumvirs:

• Apoptotic - Strategic planning, led by Drakka
  • Ischemic - Cultural/spiritual observation, led by Shalmyllyn (also clan founder)
  • Necrotic - Operations, led by Torres

• Research areas: Cybernetics (replacement + augmentation), genetic modification, energy technology, medical parasitology, etc.
  • Exports: Prostheses (as well as general cybernetics), weaponry, bio-weapons
  • Imports: Fish (so much fish), ore, lumber, magic artifacts, petroleum, etc.

Notes: Lore is very much a WIP! If you have questions about anything/anyone specific, just holler!.
@Synchros Could I write a small excerpt involving your clan into my Lightning rep’s lore? She has a prosthetic leg that she is secretive about. Perhaps she told her clan she was making a pilgrimage to the Shifting Expanse when really she was going to the SPC to buy an upgraded prosthetic for herself? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33020244] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330203/33020244_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Synchros

Could I write a small excerpt involving your clan into my Lightning rep’s lore? She has a prosthetic leg that she is secretive about. Perhaps she told her clan she was making a pilgrimage to the Shifting Expanse when really she was going to the SPC to buy an upgraded prosthetic for herself?

33020244_350.png
Trying to be more active - FR+2
@MercuryShep For sure! Feel welcome to incorporate however much or less you'd like. :> If it helps, they're pretty good with discretion if that's a concern of Sochrao's.
@MercuryShep For sure! Feel welcome to incorporate however much or less you'd like. :> If it helps, they're pretty good with discretion if that's a concern of Sochrao's.
[columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zqsddpgp2rka740/frvs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]The Isle / The Golden Isle[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Conflicts and Allies, Trade Partners [/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Water, Wind because of the closeness, but any flight is fine![/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]It's like if you made a literal tourist trap. Dragons find themselves lost in the sea, falling into a deep fog and coming out the other side to see an island towering high off the sea, in what must be the Reedcleft Archipelago. They are mesmerized by the golden foliage, the light music from the wind. They fall in love with the friendly and warm locals. They're enchanted by the magical sight of the lotus lake. They have the time of their lives during the nightly ball in the Hallow Hall. When they leave, they aren't quite the same as they arrived. A little less there, a little less alive. The Clan is ruled by a Queen, her name is Pan and she seems like a mad queen. She doesn't seem to care much for what her subjects do as long as they respect her and the isle they call home. By her side, is her guardian Dionysus, who is not much in love with her, as he is to be caring for her. He watches the clan and leads their government proper. They primarily deal in tourism. But they do export fish and wind specialty item, like health potions and paper. I wrote this [url=https://theisle-fr.tumblr.com/post/180249947250/the-isle-gothic]gothic post on tumblr[/url], which may help.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]The clan ain't set in stone, still a wip. You can find some details in my lore thread and some dragons I need to add to my clan in my wishlist, both in my sig. [/font] [/indent]
frvs1.png Clan name: The Isle / The Golden Isle

Looking for: Conflicts and Allies, Trade Partners

Specific flight: Water, Wind because of the closeness, but any flight is fine!
About: It's like if you made a literal tourist trap. Dragons find themselves lost in the sea, falling into a deep fog and coming out the other side to see an island towering high off the sea, in what must be the Reedcleft Archipelago. They are mesmerized by the golden foliage, the light music from the wind. They fall in love with the friendly and warm locals. They're enchanted by the magical sight of the lotus lake. They have the time of their lives during the nightly ball in the Hallow Hall. When they leave, they aren't quite the same as they arrived. A little less there, a little less alive.

The Clan is ruled by a Queen, her name is Pan and she seems like a mad queen. She doesn't seem to care much for what her subjects do as long as they respect her and the isle they call home.
By her side, is her guardian Dionysus, who is not much in love with her, as he is to be caring for her. He watches the clan and leads their government proper.

They primarily deal in tourism. But they do export fish and wind specialty item, like health potions and paper.

I wrote this gothic post on tumblr, which may help.

Notes: The clan ain't set in stone, still a wip. You can find some details in my lore thread and some dragons I need to add to my clan in my wishlist, both in my sig.
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
@DisastrousAbsol
AAAAH guys im so sorry for not replying sooner ;_; I really thought I did and then some events preparations came in and completely forgot to check in again X_XAre you still interested in being Allies? Just in case you needed here is the link to the original reply.

I think it could work wonderfully! my clan actually is very warrior/guard related and they take pride of keeping the ashfall waste safe for dragons so they glady would protect the merchants and trade with them when passing trought the lands ^^

@DisastrousAbsol
Very delayed hello!
My clan is a bit farther away from the Shifting Expanse but could totally use some friends in the Lightning territory! specially to get some technology: gears, levers, lights, prostetics for those dragons that may need it... safe passage throught the land is guaranteed, as well as protection if required (forging of weapons, armor and even some jewelery made of glass could be also part of the trade deal)

The inn sounds perfect, specially for the Ambassador who is probably in charge to overlook and negociate all this Agreements ... and now that I think about it, my clan doesnt have an Inn per say, but there is plenty of decent rooms and food if any dragon wishes to stay and rest during their travels from one flight to another!

@DisastrousAbsol
AAAAH guys im so sorry for not replying sooner ;_; I really thought I did and then some events preparations came in and completely forgot to check in again X_XAre you still interested in being Allies? Just in case you needed here is the link to the original reply.

I think it could work wonderfully! my clan actually is very warrior/guard related and they take pride of keeping the ashfall waste safe for dragons so they glady would protect the merchants and trade with them when passing trought the lands ^^

@DisastrousAbsol
Very delayed hello!
My clan is a bit farther away from the Shifting Expanse but could totally use some friends in the Lightning territory! specially to get some technology: gears, levers, lights, prostetics for those dragons that may need it... safe passage throught the land is guaranteed, as well as protection if required (forging of weapons, armor and even some jewelery made of glass could be also part of the trade deal)

The inn sounds perfect, specially for the Ambassador who is probably in charge to overlook and negociate all this Agreements ... and now that I think about it, my clan doesnt have an Inn per say, but there is plenty of decent rooms and food if any dragon wishes to stay and rest during their travels from one flight to another!

MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 78 79