Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 78 79
[columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zqsddpgp2rka740/frvs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]The Volita Clan[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]A friendly clan with similiar ideals and interests to ours :)[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Probably Wind, but really open to any! Nature would be especially cool[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]The Volita Clan is a clan formed by dragons with the bee and butterfly genes. They worship the Windsinger, but also a mysterious entity they refer to as just, "The Wings". They believe The Wings to be a gift to them by the Windsinger and/or perhaps the Gladekeeper. The Wings are a group of butterflies who have been in the clan for generations and have a mysterious presence about them. They flutter around the clan's leader and will choose said clan leader based mostly upon who would be best at the job, though they do seem to follow bloodlines.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]I would love some allies to my clan as well as some lore ideas. If you're interested in my clan please let me know! I'm especially interested in a nature clan currently too. I think it would be neat if The Wings appeared to the Volita Clan after they were in danger from enemies or in danger of falling apart as a group or something and were taking refuge in a Nature Clan, but The Wings were given to them to give them a sense of order or something,, I don't have the idea fully fleshed out yet lol ^^"[/font] [/indent] --------- [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44257984] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442580/44257984_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Marko[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]A place to stay or some friends that have been made in the past :)[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any flight is great![/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any![/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Marko is an adventurer who travels from clan to clan learning about their culture and write about it in his journal (see my forum post, Marko's Journal for more ;3). I think it would be fun if he also made some friends along the way that he perhaps visits, or just dragons he'll never forget![/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Looking for more than one dragon! Also, let me know if you'd actually like to take him for a few days and write some journal entries in his bio, and if you'd like me to take one of yours! [/font]
frvs1.png Clan name: The Volita Clan

Looking for: A friendly clan with similiar ideals and interests to ours :)

Specific flight: Probably Wind, but really open to any! Nature would be especially cool
About: The Volita Clan is a clan formed by dragons with the bee and butterfly genes. They worship the Windsinger, but also a mysterious entity they refer to as just, "The Wings". They believe The Wings to be a gift to them by the Windsinger and/or perhaps the Gladekeeper. The Wings are a group of butterflies who have been in the clan for generations and have a mysterious presence about them. They flutter around the clan's leader and will choose said clan leader based mostly upon who would be best at the job, though they do seem to follow bloodlines.

Notes: I would love some allies to my clan as well as some lore ideas. If you're interested in my clan please let me know! I'm especially interested in a nature clan currently too. I think it would be neat if The Wings appeared to the Volita Clan after they were in danger from enemies or in danger of falling apart as a group or something and were taking refuge in a Nature Clan, but The Wings were given to them to give them a sense of order or something,, I don't have the idea fully fleshed out yet lol ^^"

44257984_350.png
Dragon name: Marko

Looking for: A place to stay or some friends that have been made in the past :)

Specific flight: Any flight is great!

Specific breed: Any!
About: Marko is an adventurer who travels from clan to clan learning about their culture and write about it in his journal (see my forum post, Marko's Journal for more ;3). I think it would be fun if he also made some friends along the way that he perhaps visits, or just dragons he'll never forget!

Notes: Looking for more than one dragon! Also, let me know if you'd actually like to take him for a few days and write some journal entries in his bio, and if you'd like me to take one of yours!

They/Them
Feel Free to Ping!
Wishlist
Selling
Milo's Thrift Shop
Show Me Dragons!
1606_400px_milohilay_by_miirshroom-dcgb7sz.png
@foxghosts After some contemplation, the Kiaptico clan would like to extend their claws in offer of an alliance with Verivala. They hope you'd accept, as it would be nice to have an ally in the Wasteland. @Dovalore If you're willing to make another connection I think my boy Caeswyn would be very interested in Felix. It's not every day you meet an attractive kitsune after all. (Past or present is up to you if you accept) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45763304] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457634/45763304_350.png[/img] [/url]
@foxghosts

After some contemplation, the Kiaptico clan would like to extend their claws in offer of an alliance with Verivala. They hope you'd accept, as it would be nice to have an ally in the Wasteland.

@Dovalore

If you're willing to make another connection I think my boy Caeswyn would be very interested in Felix. It's not every day you meet an attractive kitsune after all. (Past or present is up to you if you accept)

45763304_350.png
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
@Milohilay I think that Almedha might make a good friend for Marko. She also likes traveling and writing and is always happy to find more friends. He could perhaps even visit the Tempest Chase on their travels. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27567108] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275672/27567108_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@Milohilay
I think that Almedha might make a good friend for Marko. She also likes traveling and writing and is always happy to find more friends. He could perhaps even visit the Tempest Chase on their travels.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Milohilay Xiaofen could make for a good friend/occasional travelling companion? He's a wanderer who spends his time traversing the Windswept Plateau, but he calls the Clan of the Dawn Breeze (my clan) home, and is always welcome there [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47899256] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478993/47899256_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Milohilay

Xiaofen could make for a good friend/occasional travelling companion? He's a wanderer who spends his time traversing the Windswept Plateau, but he calls the Clan of the Dawn Breeze (my clan) home, and is always welcome there

47899256_350.png
@DisasterousAbsol

hold me closer tiny dancer

!! yeah!
i'd be happy to make another connection

felix really respects others that stand up for themselves and their interests even if they're constantly getting dumped on, so there's a start. well, that and the fact that he's a bit of a sucker for pretty guys.

i'd like to discuss this more over pm's maybe?
@DisasterousAbsol

hold me closer tiny dancer

!! yeah!
i'd be happy to make another connection

felix really respects others that stand up for themselves and their interests even if they're constantly getting dumped on, so there's a start. well, that and the fact that he's a bit of a sucker for pretty guys.

i'd like to discuss this more over pm's maybe?
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@Dovalore

Done and done! I've sent you a pm
@Dovalore

Done and done! I've sent you a pm
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
[columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/2uXjxgw.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]The Stanzascale Clan.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]A clan with the facilities necessary to train for the Sornieth Winter Games.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Ice is expected, but anywhere with the appropriate facilities works.[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]As a Light clan, the Stanzascale's clan's facilities lend themselves more to the acquisition and sharing of knowledge, as well as creativity, than to sporting endeavours. However, one of our members, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33970134]Bontu[/url], has been working on putting together a team to participate in the Sornieth Winter Games. However, we lack any permanent ice rink which would be necessary for training for several of the events.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Additionally, any trainers wishing to offer their services (not for free, naturally) to our sportsdrakes would also be of interest.[/font] [/indent] [quote=Ping][size=1]@Princesco, @Droiline, @Almedha, @littlewarden2, @EriRegent, @Lundlaeva, @GuidanceOfficer, @Cascarones, @Mossfern, @awaicu, @DigitalElf, @Treize, @artemiswanderer, @AestheticToaster, @CompactCube, @YarnDrawcia, @Mnkn10, @Glacecakes, @browncoatparadox, @Artificiary, @AtticSaltStorms, @Synner, @After, @Pigeonpanhandle, @honeybone, @Rexcaliburr, @Blazewolf96, @dreamlogic, @riseandshine, @Cvhruig, @Vinterskald, @Solanceae, @Silk Velvet, @VulpixSerpens, @Marilith, @justjasper, @CuddlyHippo, @ShadowPiper, @DeathDino, @ButteredBanana, @XiangEr, @Darkthicket, @Airys, @Roheryn, @Juneun, @Ipepi, @Tangaroa, @PsFox, @kirmon64, @Opalwhisker, @NameChange851, @blazingsnark, @Thistill, @Ecci, @Reiyn, @GlitchEnder, @3idolon, @VelveteenVixen, @YarnDrawcia, @Blazewolf96, @Thistill, @ShadowPiper, @Mnkn10, @NotQuiteToxic, @magpietellme, @Biuret, @Dynami, @pendragon007, @Kookaburra, @Rowanne, @Warriorgirl1234[/quote]
2uXjxgw.png Clan name: The Stanzascale Clan.

Looking for: A clan with the facilities necessary to train for the Sornieth Winter Games.

Specific flight: Ice is expected, but anywhere with the appropriate facilities works.
About: As a Light clan, the Stanzascale's clan's facilities lend themselves more to the acquisition and sharing of knowledge, as well as creativity, than to sporting endeavours. However, one of our members, Bontu, has been working on putting together a team to participate in the Sornieth Winter Games. However, we lack any permanent ice rink which would be necessary for training for several of the events.

Notes: Additionally, any trainers wishing to offer their services (not for free, naturally) to our sportsdrakes would also be of interest.

thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
[columns][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/55f3d8cdf4658890a761b68bc36d6f6d/tumblr_pgm8fyfIK01wtxm71o9_100.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]the orchard of thorns[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]allies, enemies, or merchants to put their wares up for sale at the night market[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]none in particular, although shadow, earth, and plague clans might get along with the Orchard the best.[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]in the depths of the tanglewood, surrounded by ruins and a massive iron fence, there is an orchard. mulberry trees grow in quaint rows, offset occasionally by native evergreens, and in the very center a night market operates- always open, because the orchard of thorns is suspended in eternal dusk. it's quite a pleasant place, actually, if one ignores the various undead taking advantage of the lack of sunlight. the tavern serves good brightshine whiskey, if one doesn't mind sharing a drink with the wandering contagion's most feared mercenaries, long thought dead (and a couple demons to boot). don't drink the wine unless you've a taste for iron. don't ask how old the imperial hatchling in the temple on the hill is. never, [i]ever[/i], go outside on a new moon.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]most residents of the orchard are somewhere on the evil part of a d&d alignment spectrum. they're nice, and lots of fun at parties! but very evil. and most of them are some variety of emperor cultist.[/font] [/indent] [quote][size=2]@Princesco, @YarnDrawcia, @NameChange851, @Ipepi, @Almedha, @Blazewolf96, @Stanzascale, @Disillusionist, @Kirmon64, @KiTea, @magpietellme, @FallenAngel, @Kdragon, @Dynami, @pendragon007, @clementine2017, @Kookaburra, @Rowanne, @Warriorgirl1234, @TsarinaTorment, @Thistill, @ShadowPiper, @Mnkn10, @NotQuiteToxic, @Digsie, @LunaflareMoon, @3idolon, @valholl [size=1][/quote]
tumblr_pgm8fyfIK01wtxm71o9_100.png clan name: the orchard of thorns

Looking for: allies, enemies, or merchants to put their wares up for sale at the night market

Specific flight: none in particular, although shadow, earth, and plague clans might get along with the Orchard the best.
About: in the depths of the tanglewood, surrounded by ruins and a massive iron fence, there is an orchard. mulberry trees grow in quaint rows, offset occasionally by native evergreens, and in the very center a night market operates- always open, because the orchard of thorns is suspended in eternal dusk.
it's quite a pleasant place, actually, if one ignores the various undead taking advantage of the lack of sunlight. the tavern serves good brightshine whiskey, if one doesn't mind sharing a drink with the wandering contagion's most feared mercenaries, long thought dead (and a couple demons to boot).
don't drink the wine unless you've a taste for iron. don't ask how old the imperial hatchling in the temple on the hill is.

never, ever, go outside on a new moon.

Notes: most residents of the orchard are somewhere on the evil part of a d&d alignment spectrum. they're nice, and lots of fun at parties! but very evil. and most of them are some variety of emperor cultist.
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Marilith
I don't have any merchants or anything like that at the moment to interact with your clan, but I just wanted to say I love the idea of your location. The Emperor cultists and other unsavory dragons enshrouded by perpetual nightfall and surrounded by a peaceful orchard? I'd imagine that would be a great, even romantic, place to visit... if not for all the undead creatures.

I have an Emperor hunter that may want to go undercover there at some point, actually... You know, to gain intelligence.
@Marilith
I don't have any merchants or anything like that at the moment to interact with your clan, but I just wanted to say I love the idea of your location. The Emperor cultists and other unsavory dragons enshrouded by perpetual nightfall and surrounded by a peaceful orchard? I'd imagine that would be a great, even romantic, place to visit... if not for all the undead creatures.

I have an Emperor hunter that may want to go undercover there at some point, actually... You know, to gain intelligence.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Marilith Fair warning: I'm only mildly active at this point. But I have a few kids who'd be interested in shady wares and shadier dragons. [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=668435] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/6685/668435.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [size=3]Nyara, for instance. She's an assassin with a love of lovely things, working for an underground organization called the Night Court. No problems rubbing wings with cultists, no problem killing for cultists, certainly no problem picking up shiny things and going "oooh this is fun" while ignoring whatever bonefiend is behind her.[/columns] [columns] [size=3]Lorin is in the same category - assassin who likes pretty stuff - but he's actually one of the Court's six Princes, so he could be more of a proper ally than Nyara. Need a couple spies or blackmailers for cheap? Or need to know who just sent that assassin who turned the tavern into upheaval and destroyed half of the latest batch of brightshine whiskey (the [i]scoundrels[/i])? Lorin can hook you up. Just give him a shiny or three.[nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33771457] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/337715/33771457.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] So, yeah. Ping me back if you're interested. The Night Court will always be interested in whatever coin you have.
@Marilith Fair warning: I'm only mildly active at this point. But I have a few kids who'd be interested in shady wares and shadier dragons.

668435.png
Nyara, for instance. She's an assassin with a love of lovely things, working for an underground organization called the Night Court. No problems rubbing wings with cultists, no problem killing for cultists, certainly no problem picking up shiny things and going "oooh this is fun" while ignoring whatever bonefiend is behind her.
Lorin is in the same category - assassin who likes pretty stuff - but he's actually one of the Court's six Princes, so he could be more of a proper ally than Nyara. Need a couple spies or blackmailers for cheap? Or need to know who just sent that assassin who turned the tavern into upheaval and destroyed half of the latest batch of brightshine whiskey (the scoundrels)? Lorin can hook you up.
Just give him a shiny or three.

33771457.png

So, yeah. Ping me back if you're interested. The Night Court will always be interested in whatever coin you have.
TTbPXX8.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 78 79