Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 78 79
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19197210] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191973/19197210_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Tydra[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Tattoo artist[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]About to work on this boi's lore, which will partly depend on whoever answers this ad :) Please let me know if you have any tattoo artists in your clan![/font] General pinglist: [size=1]@Princesco, @EriRegent, @Almedha, @littlewarden2, @Cascarones, @awaicu, @DigitalElf, @Disillusionist, @AestheticToaster, @Artificiary, @AtticSaltStorms, @Mnkn10, @browncoatparadox, @After, @honeybone, @Blazewolf96, @Oceanic03, @capramoon, @Solanceae, @SilkVelvet, @VulpixSerpens, @NotQuiteToxic, @CuddlyHippo, @Phoenyxx, @ShadowPiper, @DeathDino, @ButteredBanana, @XiangEr, @DarkThicket, @justjasper, @Saraceaser, @Tangaroa, @NameChange851, @blazingsnark, @Ecci, @Stanzascale[/size] ---------------------------------------------------- [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/weel51ym447fcmo/plaguevs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Outfit Vector[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Familiar trade partners and markets, clans with merchant ships[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any, but especially Shadow and Wind because of proximity[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Outfit Vector is a Plague clan that funds its dom efforts through a widespread familiar and beastclan taming and selling business. They have a lot of merchandise to move but not a lot of personnel to move it, so establishing trade partnerships will increase their reach into foreign markets. Clans with close alliances with beastclan should not apply, as Outfit Vector is known for enslaving beastclan. Will get along best with amoral/neutrally aligned clans.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Lore on clan home page and in bios for first 6 dragons.[/font] Potential connections: @/Kirmon64 [Still looking for more!] Merchants: [size=1]@Princesco, @Cascarones, @awaicu, @YarnDrawcia, @Artificiary, @Synner, @After, @honeybone, @riseandshine, @Cvhruig, @justjasper, @Saraceaser, @Juneun, @Ipepi, @PsFox, @kirmon64, @Digsie, @Opalwhisker, @Thistill, @Ecci, @Reiyn[/size] Wind: [size=1]@Princesco, @Droiline, @Mossfern, @TsarinaTorment, @After, @Oceanic03, @SilkVelvet, @VulpixSerpens, @Phoenyxx, @DeathDino, @ButteredBanana, @Saraceaser, @Ecci, @Stanzascale, @Mnkn10[/size] Shadow: [size=1]@Princesco, @EriRegent, @TsarinaTorment, @Artificiary, @After, @Oceanic03, @SilkVelvet, @VulpixSerpens, @Phoenyxx, @ButteredBanana, @Saraceaser, @Darkthicket, @Opalwhisker, @Ecci, @Stanzascale, @Mnkn10[/size]

19197210_350.png
Dragon name: Tydra

Looking for: Tattoo artist

Specific flight: Any

Specific breed: Any
About: About to work on this boi's lore, which will partly depend on whoever answers this ad :) Please let me know if you have any tattoo artists in your clan!

General pinglist: @Princesco, @EriRegent, @Almedha, @littlewarden2, @Cascarones, @awaicu, @DigitalElf, @Disillusionist, @AestheticToaster, @Artificiary, @AtticSaltStorms, @Mnkn10, @browncoatparadox, @After, @honeybone, @Blazewolf96, @Oceanic03, @capramoon, @Solanceae, @SilkVelvet, @VulpixSerpens, @NotQuiteToxic, @CuddlyHippo, @Phoenyxx, @ShadowPiper, @DeathDino, @ButteredBanana, @XiangEr, @DarkThicket, @justjasper, @Saraceaser, @Tangaroa, @NameChange851, @blazingsnark, @Ecci, @Stanzascale

plaguevs1.png Clan name: Outfit Vector

Looking for: Familiar trade partners and markets, clans with merchant ships

Specific flight: Any, but especially Shadow and Wind because of proximity
About: Outfit Vector is a Plague clan that funds its dom efforts through a widespread familiar and beastclan taming and selling business. They have a lot of merchandise to move but not a lot of personnel to move it, so establishing trade partnerships will increase their reach into foreign markets. Clans with close alliances with beastclan should not apply, as Outfit Vector is known for enslaving beastclan. Will get along best with amoral/neutrally aligned clans.

Notes: Lore on clan home page and in bios for first 6 dragons.

Potential connections: @/Kirmon64 [Still looking for more!]

Merchants: @Princesco, @Cascarones, @awaicu, @YarnDrawcia, @Artificiary, @Synner, @After, @honeybone, @riseandshine, @Cvhruig, @justjasper, @Saraceaser, @Juneun, @Ipepi, @PsFox, @kirmon64, @Digsie, @Opalwhisker, @Thistill, @Ecci, @Reiyn

Wind: @Princesco, @Droiline, @Mossfern, @TsarinaTorment, @After, @Oceanic03, @SilkVelvet, @VulpixSerpens, @Phoenyxx, @DeathDino, @ButteredBanana, @Saraceaser, @Ecci, @Stanzascale, @Mnkn10

Shadow: @Princesco, @EriRegent, @TsarinaTorment, @Artificiary, @After, @Oceanic03, @SilkVelvet, @VulpixSerpens, @Phoenyxx, @ButteredBanana, @Saraceaser, @Darkthicket, @Opalwhisker, @Ecci, @Stanzascale, @Mnkn10
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@SporkLord

If Nowhere Asylum is still looking for allies, the Paradox Clan would be happy to send an ambassador!

Paradox is occupied by dragons (and other beings) from across all of time and space, drawn together by a mysterious Rift in reality. They have a large amount of scientists and researchers, and maintain an immense library with vast collections of books, scrolls, and tablets.

If you're interested, I can send more information.

@SporkLord

If Nowhere Asylum is still looking for allies, the Paradox Clan would be happy to send an ambassador!

Paradox is occupied by dragons (and other beings) from across all of time and space, drawn together by a mysterious Rift in reality. They have a large amount of scientists and researchers, and maintain an immense library with vast collections of books, scrolls, and tablets.

If you're interested, I can send more information.

NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
@3idolon

Hey! So I have a clan of merchants that could definitely be part of Outfit Vector's trading network. Unfortunately not a major trading partner I think - but you could probably use them to stir up internal drama or something...? People arguing about those Light softies, or whatever, idk, whatever ends up workin for ya :D

Anyway, my merchants are the settlement of Graygarden; there's more detail of it in the bottom of the linked dragon's bio, but the short of it is that they are a farming cooperative. Their exports are primarily foodstuffs as you'd expect, but they will buy anything that traders bring to them - including slaves (both dragon and beastclan), illegal drugs/weapons, etc.
Regarding slaves, Graygarden doesn't actively practice slavery, or give a single hoot about Dom, but they will buy extra hands if they need them for harvest time or whatever. Otherwise they mostly ignore slaves for more profitable imports.

I am super sleepy so just gonna switch to point form notes :D

• Graygarden's close enough to the sea/river that they have a trading port - that'd probably be their main point of contact with Outfit Vector?
The leader of the land-based merchant caravan is a Mirror, so if they met and/or traded that way that might curry favor...? or they immediately hate him since Five is the opposite of what they think a Mirror should be lmao
• A large portion of Graygarden's population is made up of former slaves - some of them might have arrived via Outfit Vector...? One in particular, Aster, is Plague element; he's the wrong species to have been born there but it seems pretty reasonable that he came through them? I could see him having been trained by Iryz, for sure.
• There is also Honey, who has absolutely no backstory currently; if you think she'd fit into your lore somehow you're welcome to use her, even if she was just an egg at the time or something lol
• They do grow plants/fungi with... various illegal properties shall we say, so if you want/need something to do with that then we can figure something out? I don't actually have any specifics other than they definitely grow hallucinogens lmao, but I'm sure there's plenty of poisonous plants growing there too.
Molly is a geneticist with a talent for accidentally creating weird mutant plants/fungi; probably also of interest to a heavily Plague clan? Could possibly be combined with the aforementioned illegal substances.
• Graygarden has little interaction with any beastclans aside from occasional trade; they aren't allies but they definitely aren't enemies either. They'll buy beastclan slaves, but prefer dragon ones when possible. So probably not much interaction between the clans in that regard.
• Basically Graygarden is generally just really amoral and keeps to themselves, so the perfect trading link really :D
@3idolon

Hey! So I have a clan of merchants that could definitely be part of Outfit Vector's trading network. Unfortunately not a major trading partner I think - but you could probably use them to stir up internal drama or something...? People arguing about those Light softies, or whatever, idk, whatever ends up workin for ya :D

Anyway, my merchants are the settlement of Graygarden; there's more detail of it in the bottom of the linked dragon's bio, but the short of it is that they are a farming cooperative. Their exports are primarily foodstuffs as you'd expect, but they will buy anything that traders bring to them - including slaves (both dragon and beastclan), illegal drugs/weapons, etc.
Regarding slaves, Graygarden doesn't actively practice slavery, or give a single hoot about Dom, but they will buy extra hands if they need them for harvest time or whatever. Otherwise they mostly ignore slaves for more profitable imports.

I am super sleepy so just gonna switch to point form notes :D

• Graygarden's close enough to the sea/river that they have a trading port - that'd probably be their main point of contact with Outfit Vector?
The leader of the land-based merchant caravan is a Mirror, so if they met and/or traded that way that might curry favor...? or they immediately hate him since Five is the opposite of what they think a Mirror should be lmao
• A large portion of Graygarden's population is made up of former slaves - some of them might have arrived via Outfit Vector...? One in particular, Aster, is Plague element; he's the wrong species to have been born there but it seems pretty reasonable that he came through them? I could see him having been trained by Iryz, for sure.
• There is also Honey, who has absolutely no backstory currently; if you think she'd fit into your lore somehow you're welcome to use her, even if she was just an egg at the time or something lol
• They do grow plants/fungi with... various illegal properties shall we say, so if you want/need something to do with that then we can figure something out? I don't actually have any specifics other than they definitely grow hallucinogens lmao, but I'm sure there's plenty of poisonous plants growing there too.
Molly is a geneticist with a talent for accidentally creating weird mutant plants/fungi; probably also of interest to a heavily Plague clan? Could possibly be combined with the aforementioned illegal substances.
• Graygarden has little interaction with any beastclans aside from occasional trade; they aren't allies but they definitely aren't enemies either. They'll buy beastclan slaves, but prefer dragon ones when possible. So probably not much interaction between the clans in that regard.
• Basically Graygarden is generally just really amoral and keeps to themselves, so the perfect trading link really :D
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Kirmon64 Hey! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you [work, bleh]. I was super excited to see your post and I'd love to make a lore connection with you! It looks like there are a bunch of points of connection we can explore, I've been thinking about it off and on all day. In any case, rollover is soon, so I'll message you properly tomorrow. Looking forward to talking with you more!
@Kirmon64 Hey! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you [work, bleh]. I was super excited to see your post and I'd love to make a lore connection with you! It looks like there are a bunch of points of connection we can explore, I've been thinking about it off and on all day. In any case, rollover is soon, so I'll message you properly tomorrow. Looking forward to talking with you more!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon
Hi there! I'd totally be interested in linking our lore, besides just Eupatrid xP give me a shout if you're interested, and I can throw lore at you
@3idolon
Hi there! I'd totally be interested in linking our lore, besides just Eupatrid xP give me a shout if you're interested, and I can throw lore at you
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46210315] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462104/46210315_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Mielikki[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Merchants[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any, though Non-Wind flight is preferred[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any, but "imposing" breeds are favored (mirrors, guardians, ridgebacks, etc)[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]"Though she be but little, she is fierce" is the perfect quote to describe Mielikki. Though she's an accomplished huntress, she's far too [s]antisocial[/s] busy to spend her time trying to convince others to buy the pelts, game, familiars and trophies she's obtained during her hunts. She needs someone who can ensure her wares get sold.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: Mielikki has two hunting partners, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=412714&tab=dragon&did=44439204]Parvo[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=412714&tab=dragon&did=45651143]Ambricon[/url], who would also be happy to form connections with merchants too. Multiple merchants are welcome.[font="Century Gothic"][/font]

46210315_350.png
Dragon name: Mielikki

Looking for: Merchants

Specific flight: Any, though Non-Wind flight is preferred

Specific breed: Any, but "imposing" breeds are favored (mirrors, guardians, ridgebacks, etc)
About: "Though she be but little, she is fierce" is the perfect quote to describe Mielikki. Though she's an accomplished huntress, she's far too antisocial busy to spend her time trying to convince others to buy the pelts, game, familiars and trophies she's obtained during her hunts. She needs someone who can ensure her wares get sold.

Notes: Mielikki has two hunting partners, Parvo and Ambricon, who would also be happy to form connections with merchants too. Multiple merchants are welcome.
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
@VelveteenVixen Would your girl be interested in selling her wares to my Imp merchant? Mielikki's wares sound like the kind of goods Mara specializes in. (Mara is an Ice dragon, though my clan is in Light.)
@VelveteenVixen Would your girl be interested in selling her wares to my Imp merchant? Mielikki's wares sound like the kind of goods Mara specializes in. (Mara is an Ice dragon, though my clan is in Light.)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zqsddpgp2rka740/frvs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic] YEW BERRY CLAN[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]ENEMIES/ FRIENDLIES/TRADE PARTNERS[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]NATURE/PLAGUE/WATER (people with ships)/LIGHT[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]The Yew Berry clan is divided into two sections, the Circle Dwellers and the Pirates. The circle dwellers live inside the rock and tree circle that makes up their camp. The pirates live on their ship and handle the trading of the clan (But they still do raids on other clans sometimes) (Clan description in bio)[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]EXTRA STUFF: Uni is known for adopting random hatchngs and then sending them to good homes.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Pinglists:[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Can I be added to the spreadsheet pinglist? [/indent]
frvs1.png Clan name: [font="Century Gothic] YEW BERRY CLAN[/font]

Looking for: ENEMIES/ FRIENDLIES/TRADE PARTNERS

Specific flight: NATURE/PLAGUE/WATER (people with ships)/LIGHT
About: The Yew Berry clan is divided into two sections, the Circle Dwellers and the Pirates. The circle dwellers live inside the rock and tree circle that makes up their camp. The pirates live on their ship and handle the trading of the clan (But they still do raids on other clans sometimes) (Clan description in bio)

Notes: EXTRA STUFF: Uni is known for adopting random hatchngs and then sending them to good homes.

Pinglists:: Can I be added to the spreadsheet pinglist?
LyFc5Gi.png Gulfie pCXTX60.png
@boneshakers pinging myself to remember to come back when I'm on my computer

Clan of outcasts, by choice or not. Some good potential for old enemies/friends. I'll put more here when I get on my comp
@boneshakers pinging myself to remember to come back when I'm on my computer

Clan of outcasts, by choice or not. Some good potential for old enemies/friends. I'll put more here when I get on my comp
Shake
Fr+1
She/Her
hello yes hi hello yes hi hello yes hi
fPEIA.gifiq0l5.gifCHqdr.gif
@VelveteenVixen

would mei be interested in selling her game to my girl maggie?
she’s a butcher, so she’s always happy to find new reliable sources of game.
i think she wouldn’t be opposed to buying trophies from her too since those are cool to have around.

(maggie’s a pearlcatcher)
@VelveteenVixen

would mei be interested in selling her game to my girl maggie?
she’s a butcher, so she’s always happy to find new reliable sources of game.
i think she wouldn’t be opposed to buying trophies from her too since those are cool to have around.

(maggie’s a pearlcatcher)
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 78 79