Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 78 79
@awaicu

Oh I had completely forgotten about that to be honest. But the lore for him is fantastic I enjoyed reading it.
@awaicu

Oh I had completely forgotten about that to be honest. But the lore for him is fantastic I enjoyed reading it.
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.giffood_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
I hope it's alright that I'm posting two! And I'm not exactly sure who to ping, so no one I guess. [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39231188] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392312/39231188_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Hypnotized[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Steward/Pupil[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Hypnotized already has her lore in her bio, if you'd like to know the full story. Long story short, she was a powerful mage and attempted to channel magical energy through her body and ended up killing herself. She was revived by a necromancer, but he was abusive to her and tortured her, so she escaped from him. She loves necromancy, however, and she sees it as a way to help those who have wrongfully died or those who deserve a second chance. She is often studying and doing research on the best way to go about things and how to improve her art, so she requires a steward to take care of things around her manor. Often she uses magic, but as she grows older, she must focus her magical ability on keeping herself from decaying and letting the magic flow through her bones and veins. With her growing older, she wishes to pass on her knowledge to someone so that necromancy will not die. Especially since her methods, techniques, and power is unprecedented.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Someone young, patient, and a good cook![/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Pinglists:[/font][/b] [font="Century Gothic"]Both Pinglists please![/font][/indent] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31186411] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311865/31186411_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Sangue[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Friend and/or Boyfriend[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Anything, excluding light[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Anything, excluding nocturnes.[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Sangue also has lore in her bio. To summarize, everyone always leaves her and that drives her literally insane. She kind of has a sense to help people, but to do that, she captures dragons that get lost in the clan woods and kills them and harvests their organs so she can save her clanmates, she also does practice surgery on the dragons she finds. She has her own little dungeon that she uses. She may seem unlovable and repulsive, but perhaps if the light of love shone in her life again, she might stop killing. Maybe.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Someone who is not against illegal acts and who doesn't mind the smell of blood.[/font][/indent]
I hope it's alright that I'm posting two! And I'm not exactly sure who to ping, so no one I guess.

39231188_350.png
Dragon name: Hypnotized
Looking for: Steward/Pupil
Specific flight: Any
Specific breed: Any
About: Hypnotized already has her lore in her bio, if you'd like to know the full story. Long story short, she was a powerful mage and attempted to channel magical energy through her body and ended up killing herself. She was revived by a necromancer, but he was abusive to her and tortured her, so she escaped from him. She loves necromancy, however, and she sees it as a way to help those who have wrongfully died or those who deserve a second chance. She is often studying and doing research on the best way to go about things and how to improve her art, so she requires a steward to take care of things around her manor. Often she uses magic, but as she grows older, she must focus her magical ability on keeping herself from decaying and letting the magic flow through her bones and veins. With her growing older, she wishes to pass on her knowledge to someone so that necromancy will not die. Especially since her methods, techniques, and power is unprecedented.
Notes: Someone young, patient, and a good cook!
Pinglists: Both Pinglists please!

31186411_350.png
Dragon name: Sangue
Looking for: Friend and/or Boyfriend
Specific flight: Anything, excluding light
Specific breed: Anything, excluding nocturnes.
About: Sangue also has lore in her bio. To summarize, everyone always leaves her and that drives her literally insane. She kind of has a sense to help people, but to do that, she captures dragons that get lost in the clan woods and kills them and harvests their organs so she can save her clanmates, she also does practice surgery on the dragons she finds. She has her own little dungeon that she uses. She may seem unlovable and repulsive, but perhaps if the light of love shone in her life again, she might stop killing. Maybe.
Notes: Someone who is not against illegal acts and who doesn't mind the smell of blood.
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn Hi there! First I have to say that I was really entranced by Hypnotized's lore. Poor girl's had such a hard life -- I like how you showed her gradual reawakening, and how she eventually decided to be a giver rather than a taker of life. That said, I think my necromancer would be interested in becoming her pupil and learning techniques from her. Osmanthus is quite young and lost his eyesight due to an attack from a jealous clanmate. He's completely blind -- but he can still "see" ghosts and the undead. The closer someone is to death, the more visible they become to him. He's a gentle, intelligent young drake; I think his familiar might also get along with Hypno's. Most of the necromancy he knows is simple death-related stuff, like protective spells and banishments, and I think he'd also be intrigued by Hypno's ethos of giving life to those who deserve a second chance. (He would be repelled by immoral stuff like what the Necromancer did to her, though.) He's got a short story in his bio if you'd like to delve further into his history. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37284866] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372849/37284866_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Reiyn Hi there! First I have to say that I was really entranced by Hypnotized's lore. Poor girl's had such a hard life -- I like how you showed her gradual reawakening, and how she eventually decided to be a giver rather than a taker of life.

That said, I think my necromancer would be interested in becoming her pupil and learning techniques from her. Osmanthus is quite young and lost his eyesight due to an attack from a jealous clanmate. He's completely blind -- but he can still "see" ghosts and the undead. The closer someone is to death, the more visible they become to him.

He's a gentle, intelligent young drake; I think his familiar might also get along with Hypno's. Most of the necromancy he knows is simple death-related stuff, like protective spells and banishments, and I think he'd also be intrigued by Hypno's ethos of giving life to those who deserve a second chance. (He would be repelled by immoral stuff like what the Necromancer did to her, though.) He's got a short story in his bio if you'd like to delve further into his history.

37284866_350.png
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31172291] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311723/31172291_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Vicious[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Partner (any gender)[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Either shadow, plague, or water[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]just not a fae, preferably[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Vicious is an Oracle, locked away under the clan as a hatchling because the previous matriarch was afraid of her latent power. Unfortunately, this only resulted in her power becoming stronger... and slightly stunting her social skills. She's quiet and somewhat rambly when she does speak, and doesn't understand the concept of not telling the truth; however, she's also incredibly sweet, loving, and can't deny her younger siblings (and there are a [i]lot[/i] of those) anything. Sometimes her prophecies come unexpectedly, although usually she can control them happening- if she is not prepared for them, however, her power can be incredibly destructive. She's got a bit of lore in her bio as well.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]someone who doesn't mind her rambling and her prophecies,,, or that her best friend is an emperor.[/font]

31172291_350.png
Dragon name: Vicious

Looking for: Partner (any gender)

Specific flight: Either shadow, plague, or water

Specific breed: just not a fae, preferably
About: Vicious is an Oracle, locked away under the clan as a hatchling because the previous matriarch was afraid of her latent power. Unfortunately, this only resulted in her power becoming stronger... and slightly stunting her social skills. She's quiet and somewhat rambly when she does speak, and doesn't understand the concept of not telling the truth; however, she's also incredibly sweet, loving, and can't deny her younger siblings (and there are a lot of those) anything. Sometimes her prophecies come unexpectedly, although usually she can control them happening- if she is not prepared for them, however, her power can be incredibly destructive. She's got a bit of lore in her bio as well.

Notes: someone who doesn't mind her rambling and her prophecies,,, or that her best friend is an emperor.
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
@Disillusionist

Aw, thank you so much!
Hypno would love to have a pupil such as him! The location of your clan also makes it very convenient for Osmanthus to be able to travel between Hypno's manor and his clan.
Would you like to start a roleplay perhaps? We'll see where this goes and if it goes well, I'll add him into Hypno's bio as her pupil.
@Disillusionist

Aw, thank you so much!
Hypno would love to have a pupil such as him! The location of your clan also makes it very convenient for Osmanthus to be able to travel between Hypno's manor and his clan.
Would you like to start a roleplay perhaps? We'll see where this goes and if it goes well, I'll add him into Hypno's bio as her pupil.
pixilart-drawing.png
@Reiyn Thank you! Though I'll have to decline the roleplay offer since I'm always too strapped for time. You're always welcome to ask for more details on Osmanthus, though, or include him in your lore. But if the lack of roleplaying makes it a bit difficult for you to do this, it's OK to decline the offer as well. =)
@Reiyn Thank you! Though I'll have to decline the roleplay offer since I'm always too strapped for time. You're always welcome to ask for more details on Osmanthus, though, or include him in your lore. But if the lack of roleplaying makes it a bit difficult for you to do this, it's OK to decline the offer as well. =)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

I will have to decline then. Osmanthus is a gorgeous boy and I hope he finds someone to teach him necromancy.
@Disillusionist

I will have to decline then. Osmanthus is a gorgeous boy and I hope he finds someone to teach him necromancy.
pixilart-drawing.png
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42329360] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423294/42329360_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b]Dragon name[/b]: Jeanne [b]Looking for[/b]: Boyfriend or Mentor [b]Specific flight[/b]: Earth Flight [b]Specific breed[/b]: Any![/columns] [indent][b]About[/b]: Engineering genius and Commander of her small unit of Engineering Corp. [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/20029.png[/img] [nextcol][quote=Moss-Covered Golem] Created by a long-lost earth clan, these golems have slumbered for thousands of years.[/quote] I recently picked up this cute kitty familiar and its lore gave me an idea to expand on Jeanne's relationship. The idea is that the Cat Golem is a familiar gifted by her mentor or a beloved, someone who thought her mechanics and related knowledge or at least influenced her to be interested in engineering.[/columns] It would be great if your dragon's gene and color matches well, if he is a male and interested to become Jeanne's long distance lover/mate. If not, a buddy relationship would be cool too. Sometimes intellectual people like to geek out on their research and I thought it would be great to have a mentor or a close friend from another clan to share and compare notes. [b]Notes[/b]: Night Warrior-in training Gen 7 [s][b][font="Century Gothic"]Pinglists:[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]This is for first time posters only. If you've posted this before, delete this. If not, tell me if you want to be added to the Updates to the Spreadhseet pinglist or the Updated Affiliates pinglist or both.[/font][/s][/indent]

42329360_350.png
Dragon name: Jeanne

Looking for: Boyfriend or Mentor

Specific flight: Earth Flight

Specific breed: Any!
About: Engineering genius and Commander of her small unit of Engineering Corp.
20029.png
Moss-Covered Golem wrote:
Created by a long-lost earth clan, these golems have slumbered for thousands of years.
I recently picked up this cute kitty familiar and its lore gave me an idea to expand on Jeanne's relationship. The idea is that the Cat Golem is a familiar gifted by her mentor or a beloved, someone who thought her mechanics and related knowledge or at least influenced her to be interested in engineering.

It would be great if your dragon's gene and color matches well, if he is a male and interested to become Jeanne's long distance lover/mate.
If not, a buddy relationship would be cool too. Sometimes intellectual people like to geek out on their research and I thought it would be great to have a mentor or a close friend from another clan to share and compare notes.

Notes: Night Warrior-in training Gen 7

Pinglists:: This is for first time posters only. If you've posted this before, delete this. If not, tell me if you want to be added to the Updates to the Spreadhseet pinglist or the Updated Affiliates pinglist or both.
Noctua_Link_Item.png
Clan Directory
Dragons for Fodder
Dream Dragon
Not entirely sure whether I should post about my clan and any dragons here as well as put them into the spreadsheet. So I'm thinking I might talk to some of the clan-folks who have posted and seem to still be on the sheet about possible connections to start if that's okay. ^^;
Edit: I think I'm clear now, though I think I'd still prefer to start with looking into lore connections with people who've already posted before making use of the pinglists.

@Kirmon64

Still up for figuring how a Light clan may respond to the changes in your clan? The Stanzascale clan lair in the woodland just outside the Hewn City near the western borders, so I’m not sure how feasible some of my ideas are (since the clans are far enough apart to potentially leave one another alone), but here’s some of my thoughts.

The Stanzascale clan aren’t disposed to war, nor are they outright pacifists. They would be concerned about all the suffering as a result of the coup. I imagine they’d offer assistance to Acadia (I wonder whether or not our Light Librarian will have encountered Dima’s work previously) and offer a possible new home to the affected Miths if feasible.

Given the inclinations and less than substantial military might of the clan, they are unlikely to act directly against Clan Goldwood on their own. Though some members would be interested in trying to form a pact with a number of clans against the new regime to then act with the support of, but the assembly who govern the clan will likely have a mixture of opinions of whether to do so.

Admittedly, I’m not sure what interactions our clans may have had prior to the coup.
Not entirely sure whether I should post about my clan and any dragons here as well as put them into the spreadsheet. So I'm thinking I might talk to some of the clan-folks who have posted and seem to still be on the sheet about possible connections to start if that's okay. ^^;
Edit: I think I'm clear now, though I think I'd still prefer to start with looking into lore connections with people who've already posted before making use of the pinglists.

@Kirmon64

Still up for figuring how a Light clan may respond to the changes in your clan? The Stanzascale clan lair in the woodland just outside the Hewn City near the western borders, so I’m not sure how feasible some of my ideas are (since the clans are far enough apart to potentially leave one another alone), but here’s some of my thoughts.

The Stanzascale clan aren’t disposed to war, nor are they outright pacifists. They would be concerned about all the suffering as a result of the coup. I imagine they’d offer assistance to Acadia (I wonder whether or not our Light Librarian will have encountered Dima’s work previously) and offer a possible new home to the affected Miths if feasible.

Given the inclinations and less than substantial military might of the clan, they are unlikely to act directly against Clan Goldwood on their own. Though some members would be interested in trying to form a pact with a number of clans against the new regime to then act with the support of, but the assembly who govern the clan will likely have a mixture of opinions of whether to do so.

Admittedly, I’m not sure what interactions our clans may have had prior to the coup.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale

I am definitely up for linking our clans! :D

I've actually got a link with another clan located near yours so we could say that the couriers from Goldwood and/or Acadia met the Stanzascale clan while en route? Seems like a super simple way to have them actually meet (so to speak) :P

Also I have a kinda - subplot? going on involving dragons running from exaltation. Goldwood as it is now has a tendency to send dragons off to the Lightweaver whether they like it or not, so there's a decent population of runners/escapees. Acadia is a node on the network of these runners, with a close relationship with a Shadow clan (@postelectric's Moonkeep) that's totally dedicated to it. So we could do something with dragons passing from Acadia, through your clan, off to Moonkeep?

If both Goldwood and Acadia are in contact with the Stanzascale clan, I guess there would have to be some sort of - discussion? within your clan about keeping this hidden. Mizar kinda loathes Acadia and would like to wipe it out, only she hasn't found it yet (and they're gonna have refurbished Second Age defenses soon, so she's not gonna be able to destroy it anyway, but until then they need to stay hidden.) Also both clans would probs be leery of trading with the same partner, so. However you wanna swing that in your lore!

I also really like the idea of Dima's works having spread to your clan! Could do something with like, correspondance between Dima and whoever is most interested?? Could also use that as a starting point for relations between the clans?

Also, I have a third clan that's unrelated to Goldwood/Acadia, if you'd like even more connections - Graygarden is located a ways away from your clan too but they could definitely be trading partners.
(Graygarden is also a part of the runner network, though a lot smaller than Acadia. Sparks is from Moonkeep and operates the Graygarden branch.)
@Stanzascale

I am definitely up for linking our clans! :D

I've actually got a link with another clan located near yours so we could say that the couriers from Goldwood and/or Acadia met the Stanzascale clan while en route? Seems like a super simple way to have them actually meet (so to speak) :P

Also I have a kinda - subplot? going on involving dragons running from exaltation. Goldwood as it is now has a tendency to send dragons off to the Lightweaver whether they like it or not, so there's a decent population of runners/escapees. Acadia is a node on the network of these runners, with a close relationship with a Shadow clan (@postelectric's Moonkeep) that's totally dedicated to it. So we could do something with dragons passing from Acadia, through your clan, off to Moonkeep?

If both Goldwood and Acadia are in contact with the Stanzascale clan, I guess there would have to be some sort of - discussion? within your clan about keeping this hidden. Mizar kinda loathes Acadia and would like to wipe it out, only she hasn't found it yet (and they're gonna have refurbished Second Age defenses soon, so she's not gonna be able to destroy it anyway, but until then they need to stay hidden.) Also both clans would probs be leery of trading with the same partner, so. However you wanna swing that in your lore!

I also really like the idea of Dima's works having spread to your clan! Could do something with like, correspondance between Dima and whoever is most interested?? Could also use that as a starting point for relations between the clans?

Also, I have a third clan that's unrelated to Goldwood/Acadia, if you'd like even more connections - Graygarden is located a ways away from your clan too but they could definitely be trading partners.
(Graygarden is also a part of the runner network, though a lot smaller than Acadia. Sparks is from Moonkeep and operates the Graygarden branch.)
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 78 79