Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79
@Princesco

I had misinterpreted what the various tabs meant :p
Since "Dragons: Breed" and "Dragons: Flights" are for marking what kind of dragons I want to be pinged for, I assumed that "Clans: Types" was for marking what kind of clans I wanted to connect with rather than what kind of clan mine is.

Can I ask whether I'm using the the "Input" tab correctly? I added some of my dragons that have specific jobs. They are happy to receive interactions but are not particularly looking for anyone.
@Princesco

I had misinterpreted what the various tabs meant :p
Since "Dragons: Breed" and "Dragons: Flights" are for marking what kind of dragons I want to be pinged for, I assumed that "Clans: Types" was for marking what kind of clans I wanted to connect with rather than what kind of clan mine is.

Can I ask whether I'm using the the "Input" tab correctly? I added some of my dragons that have specific jobs. They are happy to receive interactions but are not particularly looking for anyone.
I80GO9S.png
[s]I hope I'm doing this right.[/s] Also, sorry if I accidentally ping anyone twice. D: [b]Research Clan pinglist[/b] @Droiline, @GuidanceOfficer, @TsarinaTorment, @Mnkn10, @Glacecakes, @browncoatparadox, @Artificiary [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18654627] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186547/18654627_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Meredith[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Professional Rival (female Scientist)[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any/Lightning[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Meredith, known by his closer acquaintances as "Mere," is a brilliant scientist that studies technology from the Second Age. He believes that he's the best in his field. Whether this is true or not (he's for certain in the top three to five), he is constantly offering his expansive knowledge on the subject to anyone even tangentially interested. He's narcissistic and has a very delicate ego. Uses his [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22030597]colleague[/url] (and anyone else close by) as a verbal punching bag, usually just to make himself feel better; most people find Mere insufferable. He has a mostly-complete bio. Ideally, this dragon will be a highly intelligent scientist (in Meredith's field or something related), and will have met Meredith only once or twice in the past. They need not interact beyond a brief mention in Mere's bio (unless desired otherwise). This scientist will have Mere's Spiny Whale named after her.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Preferably this lady be unattached romantically (breeding isn't important to me - Mere is in one of my fodder pairs, but in lore is not romantically involved), as Mere imagines she is actually secretly [s]hopelessly in love[/s] attracted to him. Alternatively, she [i]was[/i] unattached romantically the times they met before and he hasn't seen/heard from her since. Because, you know, who would contact this guy.[/font][/indent]
I hope I'm doing this right.
Also, sorry if I accidentally ping anyone twice. D:

Research Clan pinglist
@Droiline, @GuidanceOfficer, @TsarinaTorment, @Mnkn10, @Glacecakes, @browncoatparadox, @Artificiary

18654627_350.png
Dragon name: Meredith

Looking for: Professional Rival (female Scientist)

Specific flight: Any/Lightning

Specific breed: Any
About: Meredith, known by his closer acquaintances as "Mere," is a brilliant scientist that studies technology from the Second Age. He believes that he's the best in his field. Whether this is true or not (he's for certain in the top three to five), he is constantly offering his expansive knowledge on the subject to anyone even tangentially interested. He's narcissistic and has a very delicate ego. Uses his colleague (and anyone else close by) as a verbal punching bag, usually just to make himself feel better; most people find Mere insufferable. He has a mostly-complete bio.

Ideally, this dragon will be a highly intelligent scientist (in Meredith's field or something related), and will have met Meredith only once or twice in the past. They need not interact beyond a brief mention in Mere's bio (unless desired otherwise). This scientist will have Mere's Spiny Whale named after her.

Notes: Preferably this lady be unattached romantically (breeding isn't important to me - Mere is in one of my fodder pairs, but in lore is not romantically involved), as Mere imagines she is actually secretly hopelessly in love attracted to him. Alternatively, she was unattached romantically the times they met before and he hasn't seen/heard from her since. Because, you know, who would contact this guy.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Droiline

Oh! Sorry if I hadn't made that clear! See this is why this is so precious to me and questions are so important! I'll have to definitely add a note on that clan page to make it clearer.

The Dragon Breeds, Flights and Clan Type lists are for what you have to offer, so that others can ping you if they're interested <3!

And yes you're using it beautifully <3!
@Droiline

Oh! Sorry if I hadn't made that clear! See this is why this is so precious to me and questions are so important! I'll have to definitely add a note on that clan page to make it clearer.

The Dragon Breeds, Flights and Clan Type lists are for what you have to offer, so that others can ping you if they're interested <3!

And yes you're using it beautifully <3!
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco

Oooh so ticking the Coatl box "Dragons: Breeds" means that my clan contains Coatls, not that I am interested in hearing from Coatls?
What does ticking the General Pinglist mean then?
@Princesco

Oooh so ticking the Coatl box "Dragons: Breeds" means that my clan contains Coatls, not that I am interested in hearing from Coatls?
What does ticking the General Pinglist mean then?
I80GO9S.png
@Princesco [quote]The Dragon Breeds, Flights and Clan Type lists are for what you have to offer, so that others can ping you if they're interested[/quote] So, to jump in here, would you say the general pinglist is for basically saying your clan contains all those things? Rather than marking, say, every breed if your clan has every breed?
@Princesco
Quote:
The Dragon Breeds, Flights and Clan Type lists are for what you have to offer, so that others can ping you if they're interested
So, to jump in here, would you say the general pinglist is for basically saying your clan contains all those things? Rather than marking, say, every breed if your clan has every breed?
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha

Yep, that's exactly right! Or you know if you forget something in particular but wanna stay connected to see what everyone else is up to?

@Droiline
Also I realised the Clan Type/ Flight was a bit of a mess so I just added all flights to the clan list as well instead of making it a joint function with the Dragon Flight. Sorry about the confusion, this is super duper new to me TT__TT
@Almedha

Yep, that's exactly right! Or you know if you forget something in particular but wanna stay connected to see what everyone else is up to?

@Droiline
Also I realised the Clan Type/ Flight was a bit of a mess so I just added all flights to the clan list as well instead of making it a joint function with the Dragon Flight. Sorry about the confusion, this is super duper new to me TT__TT
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco
Thank you for the clarification.
I think this is new to everyone, we'll work it out together!
@Princesco
Thank you for the clarification.
I think this is new to everyone, we'll work it out together!
I80GO9S.png
@Princesco Excellent. That's how I was using it. Because I literally have a dragon from every species and every Flight there is. [quote]Sorry about the confusion, this is super duper new to me TT__TT[/quote] Even looking at something like this is new to me, so... yeah, we can all learn together! :D
@Princesco
Excellent. That's how I was using it. Because I literally have a dragon from every species and every Flight there is.
Quote:
Sorry about the confusion, this is super duper new to me TT__TT
Even looking at something like this is new to me, so... yeah, we can all learn together! :D
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Droiline
@Almedha

Thanks so much guys <3!

Also I've just subscribed to the thread so you don't have to ping me from now on to get my attention~
@Droiline
@Almedha

Thanks so much guys <3!

Also I've just subscribed to the thread so you don't have to ping me from now on to get my attention~
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco

Another question! Is there a way to search just for one colour? Like you want to look for a Shamrock primary and don't mind what the secondary and tertiary is?

It would also be fun to be able to search for specific genes. Maple, for example, is interested in taking on Fae students who have light coloured facet wings.
@Princesco

Another question! Is there a way to search just for one colour? Like you want to look for a Shamrock primary and don't mind what the secondary and tertiary is?

It would also be fun to be able to search for specific genes. Maple, for example, is interested in taking on Fae students who have light coloured facet wings.
I80GO9S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79