Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 78 79
@Disillusionist heyyyyy re: restaurant customers, how much info should i give? i know they're for cameo things more or less, not really getting very involved, but "some info" is approaching "Katsura info"-level lengths overall because i have a bunch of people and whatnot SOOOO... like seriously if i hit the post limit with this i am not going to be surprised in the slightest asndlfkasndfkj

so would you prefer it be trimmed to just names, faces, and favored menu items or do you want the whole shebang? XD
@Disillusionist heyyyyy re: restaurant customers, how much info should i give? i know they're for cameo things more or less, not really getting very involved, but "some info" is approaching "Katsura info"-level lengths overall because i have a bunch of people and whatnot SOOOO... like seriously if i hit the post limit with this i am not going to be surprised in the slightest asndlfkasndfkj

so would you prefer it be trimmed to just names, faces, and favored menu items or do you want the whole shebang? XD
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After XD I kinda know the feeling, don't worry! Names, links, brief personality snippets, and favored menu items is fine. ^^
@After XD I kinda know the feeling, don't worry! Names, links, brief personality snippets, and favored menu items is fine. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist gotcha, will do! ovo/
@Disillusionist gotcha, will do! ovo/
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@awaicu I know it's been ages, but I finally finished up Moor's bio. Cipher and the cathedral are mentioned under "History" in the first two paragraphs, and then Cipher has his own little paragraph under "Influences" next to the sacridite. Let me know if I got anything about him (or the cathedral) horribly wrong. Thank you for letting me use Cipher and your cathedral in his lore; it's pretty much given this old guy new life to me! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15755445] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/157555/15755445_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@awaicu
I know it's been ages, but I finally finished up Moor's bio. Cipher and the cathedral are mentioned under "History" in the first two paragraphs, and then Cipher has his own little paragraph under "Influences" next to the sacridite. Let me know if I got anything about him (or the cathedral) horribly wrong. Thank you for letting me use Cipher and your cathedral in his lore; it's pretty much given this old guy new life to me!
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha

Oh my gosh, wow, I must say I'm honored to have Cipher and some of the Cathedral's lore featured in Moor's bio. It's all beautifully written as well, thank you so much for the ping! I especially love the bit about how Moor can't be lied to~

This also opens up so many possibilities. . . would it be okay if I incorporated some interactions with Moor and the wind territories into some of my other dragon's bios? I've been trying to think of a good way for one of my wind dragons to end up at the Cathedral and it would work perfectly if he stumbled across Moor's territories and interacted with him before ending up in the Sunbeam Ruins.
@Almedha

Oh my gosh, wow, I must say I'm honored to have Cipher and some of the Cathedral's lore featured in Moor's bio. It's all beautifully written as well, thank you so much for the ping! I especially love the bit about how Moor can't be lied to~

This also opens up so many possibilities. . . would it be okay if I incorporated some interactions with Moor and the wind territories into some of my other dragon's bios? I've been trying to think of a good way for one of my wind dragons to end up at the Cathedral and it would work perfectly if he stumbled across Moor's territories and interacted with him before ending up in the Sunbeam Ruins.
@awaicu
Ah, thanks! I'm so pleased you like it.

I'm glad that this led to some possibilities for your dragons as well. Feel free to incorporate Moor into your dragon's bio!
@awaicu
Ah, thanks! I'm so pleased you like it.

I'm glad that this led to some possibilities for your dragons as well. Feel free to incorporate Moor into your dragon's bio!
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
Hello! Is this still open to sign up for? it sounds really fun!
Hello! Is this still open to sign up for? it sounds really fun!
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
@GalazyBunny yep, still active! feel free to add yourself to the spreadsheet and/or make a looking-for post as you like. :D
@GalazyBunny yep, still active! feel free to add yourself to the spreadsheet and/or make a looking-for post as you like. :D
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38375538] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383756/38375538_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Funfetti[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Engineer/Artificer/Lensgrinder/Maker of Magical Objects, etc[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Funfetti is an astronomy her who has synesthesia that allows her to hear the space objects she observes. I want her to be able to see deep-space objects such as nebulas through her telescope, so she obviously needs an extraordinary telescope. She is looking for a dragon to create this telescope for her, who will be mentioned in her bio.[/font] [/indent]

38375538_350.png
Dragon name: Funfetti

Looking for: Engineer/Artificer/Lensgrinder/Maker of Magical Objects, etc

Specific flight: Any

Specific breed: Any
About: Funfetti is an astronomy her who has synesthesia that allows her to hear the space objects she observes. I want her to be able to see deep-space objects such as nebulas through her telescope, so she obviously needs an extraordinary telescope. She is looking for a dragon to create this telescope for her, who will be mentioned in her bio.
[quote name="SilkVelvet" date="2018-05-10 12:55:38" ] [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/f824h4prk8gghyx/arcanevs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Valkama Commune[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Allies, friends[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any, but Arcane or geographically near Arcane would make the most sense[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Valkama Commune is supposed to be sort of a haven for dragons who haven't felt at home anywhere else. Dragons from all flights and backgrounds are welcome, following the belief that everyone has something to contribute. We are a very peaceful clan and are looking for allies. Also if you want to mention our clan in any of your dragons' backstories (i.e. they were nomadic before settling in your clan, and during that time spent a few weeks in Valkama before moving on) that would be cool too![/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]I'm still working on my individual dragons' lore but I will be posting some of them here later. That being said, if you want to be friends or penpals with any of my dragons (even if they don't have lore yet! maybe having a friend will help me develop their lore) feel free to hmu[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Pinglists:[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"](can you add me to the spreadsheets update pinglist please?)[/font] [/indent] [/quote] I hope it's okay if I bump my general clan post? It's been a couple of months and I haven't gotten any responses.
SilkVelvet wrote on 2018-05-10 12:55:38:
arcanevs1.png Clan name: Valkama Commune

Looking for: Allies, friends

Specific flight: Any, but Arcane or geographically near Arcane would make the most sense
About: Valkama Commune is supposed to be sort of a haven for dragons who haven't felt at home anywhere else. Dragons from all flights and backgrounds are welcome, following the belief that everyone has something to contribute. We are a very peaceful clan and are looking for allies. Also if you want to mention our clan in any of your dragons' backstories (i.e. they were nomadic before settling in your clan, and during that time spent a few weeks in Valkama before moving on) that would be cool too!

Notes: I'm still working on my individual dragons' lore but I will be posting some of them here later.
That being said, if you want to be friends or penpals with any of my dragons (even if they don't have lore yet! maybe having a friend will help me develop their lore) feel free to hmu

Pinglists:: (can you add me to the spreadsheets update pinglist please?)

I hope it's okay if I bump my general clan post? It's been a couple of months and I haven't gotten any responses.
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 78 79