Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 78 79
@SaaviBloodfang

Sure! That would be Rosemyn, correct?
What did she think about the Coffee Caravan?
@SaaviBloodfang

Sure! That would be Rosemyn, correct?
What did she think about the Coffee Caravan?
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@Blazewolf96 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30639845] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306399/30639845_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm not sure what sort of teacher you're looking for, but if you're looking for another courtesan Inara is the Paradox Clan's ambassador. She'd be interested in getting a chance to teach her skills.
@Blazewolf96

30639845_350.png

I'm not sure what sort of teacher you're looking for, but if you're looking for another courtesan Inara is the Paradox Clan's ambassador. She'd be interested in getting a chance to teach her skills.
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
@browncoatparadox

Neptune would be thrilled to have her as a teacher. He needs all the help he can get comeing from a warrior oriented clan like he does.^^
@browncoatparadox

Neptune would be thrilled to have her as a teacher. He needs all the help he can get comeing from a warrior oriented clan like he does.^^
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.giffood_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
@Disillusionist Hope it’s not too late to reply to this! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37576997] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/375770/37576997_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Felix could be a potential performer? He’s a singer, but he’s really shy around others so he’s never actually shown himself to anyone when he’s singing. Mostly others hear his songs at night, but they don’t see him since he blends in with the night sky so well. They’d only hear the sound of his voice. Maybe he and Melqart could have a chance encounter, which leads to him performing for the Crispy Phoenix?
@Disillusionist

Hope it’s not too late to reply to this!

Felix could be a potential performer?
He’s a singer, but he’s really shy around others so he’s never actually shown himself to anyone when he’s singing. Mostly others hear his songs at night, but they don’t see him since he blends in with the night sky so well. They’d only hear the sound of his voice.
Maybe he and Melqart could have a chance encounter, which leads to him performing for the Crispy Phoenix?
@Dovalore Good to meet you and your gorgeous dragon! ^^ I think he'd fit right in. He can remain hidden while singing; the staff can just explain it as such, or they can say it's ambient music if he'd rather not be known about.

I'm looking for background characters rather than stories to write, but if you would like to write about him meeting Melqart, you are more than welcome to do so. Feel free to let me know if you need more information.

In the meantime, I can add his info to my lore thread. I saw in his bio that he sings in a made-up language. Are there any genres he prefers, and does he play musical instruments also?
@Dovalore Good to meet you and your gorgeous dragon! ^^ I think he'd fit right in. He can remain hidden while singing; the staff can just explain it as such, or they can say it's ambient music if he'd rather not be known about.

I'm looking for background characters rather than stories to write, but if you would like to write about him meeting Melqart, you are more than welcome to do so. Feel free to let me know if you need more information.

In the meantime, I can add his info to my lore thread. I saw in his bio that he sings in a made-up language. Are there any genres he prefers, and does he play musical instruments also?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295841/29584051_350.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Wisp[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Friend, enemy , someone that shares his talent.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Anything is great but Shadow and Wind is preferred [/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Skydancer, Imp,Fae,Nocturne,Wildclaw, Cotal[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]He already has established lore in his bio. He can communicate with the dead, talking to and see spirits -his sister has the same talent- quiet dragon always willing to listen as he normally has to as the spirits are so frequent in talking to him. Loves darkness , his room is I’m the darkest spot. Intelligent and wise. [/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Family intwined lore, I have his sister in my lair, and one of his sons in his mother’s lair. Familiars are intwined into his lore. [/font][/indent] —————- [columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/o06ec0bbafalzo6/shadowvs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan Name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Clan of Phoenix - Rebirth Clan[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Enemies, Freinds, Dragons who encounter our clan ( Zodiac holds one I like of our dragon/ clan encounter )[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any Flight[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]I have established lore on profile, they are a misfit Clan, all dragons here have powers and abilities that many dragons were afraid of and turned them away. Phoenix takes 5em in and cares for them and teaches and teaches them how to use their powers. Welcoming clan to travelers, has sub factions in it as well. [/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"] Phoenix is the clan leader [/font][/indent]
29584051_350.png Dragon name: Wisp

Looking for: Friend, enemy , someone that shares his talent.

Specific flight: Anything is great but Shadow and Wind is preferred

Specific breed: Skydancer, Imp,Fae,Nocturne,Wildclaw, Cotal
About: He already has established lore in his bio. He can communicate with the dead, talking to and see spirits -his sister has the same talent- quiet dragon always willing to listen as he normally has to as the spirits are so frequent in talking to him. Loves darkness , his room is I’m the darkest spot. Intelligent and wise.

Notes: Family intwined lore, I have his sister in my lair, and one of his sons in his mother’s lair. Familiars are intwined into his lore.

—————-
shadowvs1.png Clan Name: Clan of Phoenix - Rebirth Clan

Looking for: Enemies, Freinds, Dragons who encounter our clan ( Zodiac holds one I like of our dragon/ clan encounter )

Specific flight: Any Flight
About: I have established lore on profile, they are a misfit Clan, all dragons here have powers and abilities that many dragons were afraid of and turned them away. Phoenix takes 5em in and cares for them and teaches and teaches them how to use their powers. Welcoming clan to travelers, has sub factions in it as well.

Notes: Phoenix is the clan leader
Lichtdrache.gif
@Disillusionist

Hi! :>

Ah, he’ll be happy to remain hidden while preforming! It kinda takes away from the mysterious vibes that he wraps himself in if they know who he is.

Sure, I’d like to write a short blurb about that in the relationships section of his bio! Though I’d like to give this part a teensy bit more thought first since the base idea’s just there at the moment.

Felix will usually play the guitar when he wants to accompany his voice. His music is more about invoking feelings rather than meaning, so he’d go for something that he feels fits the restaurant’s overall mood. Jazz / bossa nova?
@Disillusionist

Hi! :>

Ah, he’ll be happy to remain hidden while preforming! It kinda takes away from the mysterious vibes that he wraps himself in if they know who he is.

Sure, I’d like to write a short blurb about that in the relationships section of his bio! Though I’d like to give this part a teensy bit more thought first since the base idea’s just there at the moment.

Felix will usually play the guitar when he wants to accompany his voice. His music is more about invoking feelings rather than meaning, so he’d go for something that he feels fits the restaurant’s overall mood. Jazz / bossa nova?
@Dovalore That sounds absolutely lovely, thank you! Melqart and his staff wouldn't mind accommodating that request. I think they'd enjoy helping Felix maintain his cover, actually. XD And jazz/bossa suits the restaurant quite well. Thanks again for the additional info! I'll add him shortly, and I'd love to read the blurb once you finish writing it. ^^ @Phoenyxx I think your Wisp and my Osmanthus could be pals. :D Osman is younger than he is, also very kind and gentle. He acquired his own spirit-seeing powers after a near-death experience -- poor boy got his eyes gouged out by a jealous seer when he was a kid, and the trauma helped unlock his powers and lead him to his familiar (who serves as his seeing-eye dog). We don't have any other necromancers in the lair, so I think he'd appreciate guidance from someone with the same talent. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37284866] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372849/37284866_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Dovalore That sounds absolutely lovely, thank you! Melqart and his staff wouldn't mind accommodating that request. I think they'd enjoy helping Felix maintain his cover, actually. XD And jazz/bossa suits the restaurant quite well. Thanks again for the additional info! I'll add him shortly, and I'd love to read the blurb once you finish writing it. ^^

@Phoenyxx I think your Wisp and my Osmanthus could be pals. :D Osman is younger than he is, also very kind and gentle. He acquired his own spirit-seeing powers after a near-death experience -- poor boy got his eyes gouged out by a jealous seer when he was a kid, and the trauma helped unlock his powers and lead him to his familiar (who serves as his seeing-eye dog). We don't have any other necromancers in the lair, so I think he'd appreciate guidance from someone with the same talent.

37284866_350.png
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8684933] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86850/8684933_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Áine[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]penpal partner / potential unrequited love[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]None[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Skydancer, Imperial, Wildclaw[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]She has an established detailed lore in her bio. To summarize, Áine used to be a bloodthirsty and feared guardian, but due to circumstances, she had a change of heart and asked a witch to transform her into a skydancer. She is friendly and a bit of a hopeless romantic by heart. She, however, still carries the weight of her bloody past which haunts her to this day.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Aestherius Entitas is an isolated clan that does not favor relationships with outsiders. All outside relationships are strictly for business and diplomatic relations. One of the important cardinal rule is that romantic relationships outside of the clan are strictly forbidden. The punishment of being caught is exile or death depending on the leader's judgment. What I'm thinking of is that a melancholic Áine would meet someone and they'd start communicating to each other through letters (like penpals). She'd later start to develop feelings for this dragon though it is against the rules.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Pinglists:[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]I'd like to be added to the updates to the Spreadsheet pinglist :3[/font][/indent]

8684933_350.png
Dragon name: Áine

Looking for: penpal partner / potential unrequited love

Specific flight: None

Specific breed: Skydancer, Imperial, Wildclaw
About: She has an established detailed lore in her bio. To summarize, Áine used to be a bloodthirsty and feared guardian, but due to circumstances, she had a change of heart and asked a witch to transform her into a skydancer. She is friendly and a bit of a hopeless romantic by heart. She, however, still carries the weight of her bloody past which haunts her to this day.

Notes: Aestherius Entitas is an isolated clan that does not favor relationships with outsiders. All outside relationships are strictly for business and diplomatic relations. One of the important cardinal rule is that romantic relationships outside of the clan are strictly forbidden. The punishment of being caught is exile or death depending on the leader's judgment. What I'm thinking of is that a melancholic Áine would meet someone and they'd start communicating to each other through letters (like penpals). She'd later start to develop feelings for this dragon though it is against the rules.

Pinglists:: I'd like to be added to the updates to the Spreadsheet pinglist :3
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Solztize I've got this boy he's the clans bard and loves to meet new people granted he can be a little air headed when the inspiration to compose music hits. I've only got a little blurb about him in his bio though. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273222/27322155_350.png[/img] [/center]
@Solztize
I've got this boy he's the clans bard and loves to meet new people granted he can be a little air headed when the inspiration to compose music hits. I've only got a little blurb about him in his bio though.
27322155_350.png
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.gifdeity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.giffamiliar_firesprite_by_dogi_crimson-dak1cv6.giffood_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 78 79