Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79
@Princesco
This is a really cool idea. I'd love to be apart of it!
@Princesco
This is a really cool idea. I'd love to be apart of it!
@JusticeRose
You can post however many forms you'd like on this thread : 3

@EriRegent
Awesome! I'm super duper happy! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns?
@JusticeRose
You can post however many forms you'd like on this thread : 3

@EriRegent
Awesome! I'm super duper happy! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns?
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco

This looks like fun! Could you add me to the pinglist? Or ping me when the self-editing pinglist is up?
@Princesco

This looks like fun! Could you add me to the pinglist? Or ping me when the self-editing pinglist is up?
I80GO9S.png
@Droiline

Of course! The self editing one is more than halfway done, I think, so expect a ping soon <3! In the meantime you can still use the forms and such~
@Droiline

Of course! The self editing one is more than halfway done, I think, so expect a ping soon <3! In the meantime you can still use the forms and such~
GEiz8BL.png
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39129089][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=12&breed=13&element=3&gender=0&tert=177&tertgene=14&winggene=15&wings=27&auth=63954ed547b8f8ce3d7a12c401f67e7074532bfd&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Josvin[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Boyfriend/ girlfriend AND penpal[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any for penpal. Preferred Guardian, Imperial, Ridgeback, Skydancer for girlfriend/ boyfriend[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Josvin is an energetic young historian. He likes to keep busy and help others- though he sometimes comes off as nagging and annoying. He needs others around him to be able to keep up with him. He likes being able to talk to someone to the point of exhaustion and will go out of his way to make anyone happy- he fails more often than not, but at least he's trying. [/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Anything goes![/font][/indent] ----- [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39107617][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=9&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=13&winggene=20&wings=105&auth=c97469246781f4723dd3d6ef648e5a7b65e19af9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Senril[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Girlfriend[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Wind or Arcane[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Senril is a quiet, contemplative dragon. It always seems as if she talks in poem or riddle form, and needs people to remind her to stop daydreaming. She's far from clumsy in her day to day life but she's unsure of how to act around friends or lovers, so she comes off as awkward. She spends the majority of her time painting and looking through a telescope at the stars ad has the bad habit of staying up all night despite knowing better. [/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Anything goes~[/font][/indent]
dragon?age=1&body=30&bodygene=12&breed=13&element=3&gender=0&tert=177&tertgene=14&winggene=15&wings=27&auth=63954ed547b8f8ce3d7a12c401f67e7074532bfd&dummyext=prev.png Dragon name: Josvin

Looking for: Boyfriend/ girlfriend AND penpal

Specific flight: Any

Specific breed: Any for penpal. Preferred Guardian, Imperial, Ridgeback, Skydancer for girlfriend/ boyfriend
About: Josvin is an energetic young historian. He likes to keep busy and help others- though he sometimes comes off as nagging and annoying. He needs others around him to be able to keep up with him.

He likes being able to talk to someone to the point of exhaustion and will go out of his way to make anyone happy- he fails more often than not, but at least he's trying.

Notes: Anything goes!

dragon?age=1&body=145&bodygene=22&breed=13&element=9&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=13&winggene=20&wings=105&auth=c97469246781f4723dd3d6ef648e5a7b65e19af9&dummyext=prev.png Dragon name: Senril

Looking for: Girlfriend

Specific flight: Wind or Arcane

Specific breed: Any
About: Senril is a quiet, contemplative dragon. It always seems as if she talks in poem or riddle form, and needs people to remind her to stop daydreaming.

She's far from clumsy in her day to day life but she's unsure of how to act around friends or lovers, so she comes off as awkward. She spends the majority of her time painting and looking through a telescope at the stars ad has the bad habit of staying up all night despite knowing better.

Notes: Anything goes~

GEiz8BL.png
incoherent screaming
YES IT'S FINALLY HERE! AHHHHHHHHH I CAN FINALLY FILL OUT MY LORE! I'm staring this topic, but add me to the pinglist aswell, in case I miss anything. This has revved me up to finish some of my lore with my dragons :D

also @Princesco there is a typo in your "looking for a mate: GAELIN" section;

...how fast it would take for you feathers to dry. It should be your.

BUT STILL I'M REALLY EXCITED.

also have a link to it in my signature :D
incoherent screaming
YES IT'S FINALLY HERE! AHHHHHHHHH I CAN FINALLY FILL OUT MY LORE! I'm staring this topic, but add me to the pinglist aswell, in case I miss anything. This has revved me up to finish some of my lore with my dragons :D

also @Princesco there is a typo in your "looking for a mate: GAELIN" section;

...how fast it would take for you feathers to dry. It should be your.

BUT STILL I'M REALLY EXCITED.

also have a link to it in my signature :D
Jqlkxca.png
@SaaviBloodfang

AAAAAA I'M SO EXICTED THAT YOU'RE THIS EXCITED!

I'm working on my own lore while also ordering dragon art while also trying to edit (and failing) signatures and buttons and whatever else XD! I'm too hyper, it seems, whoops!

Thanks for the typo reminder. Just goes to show that no matter how any times you read things over, you always miss something... or rather, I do D:
@SaaviBloodfang

AAAAAA I'M SO EXICTED THAT YOU'RE THIS EXCITED!

I'm working on my own lore while also ordering dragon art while also trying to edit (and failing) signatures and buttons and whatever else XD! I'm too hyper, it seems, whoops!

Thanks for the typo reminder. Just goes to show that no matter how any times you read things over, you always miss something... or rather, I do D:
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco Can you add me to the pinglist (or, the pinglist for the pinglist?!), please? :D This is such a great idea!
@Princesco Can you add me to the pinglist (or, the pinglist for the pinglist?!), please? :D This is such a great idea!
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva

I sure can! :D
@Lundlaeva

I sure can! :D
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco
I'm just so excited for this :D I'll reread it at some other point to see if there's any other typos ^^
@Princesco
I'm just so excited for this :D I'll reread it at some other point to see if there's any other typos ^^
Jqlkxca.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79