Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 235 236
There was a sale post here.

What is more, I am trying not to sell unnamed dragons anymore. You can message me a name you would like to give the dragon you chose and I will name him/her for you or I can use the name generator (I'll try to pick something nice or name the derg with some Plague-sounding name if I have any good idea) and send a renaming scroll for extra 2-3kt (I am willing to haggle, it's not a strict price or anything). This is due to the fact that some of the dragons I sold are unnamed and their owners seem not to be active anymore and I wouldn't like it to happen more (I always name the fodder before selling, but I didn't use to do it with the dragons I sent via CR). If you haven't come up with the name but you want to give it to the dragon within a few days it's fine, I'll send them unnamed. But I prefer to make sure that eventually all the hatchlings will be named ;>

I can also hold a dragon for a couple of days, just let me know :> I accept mixed payments, gems (1:1000 ratio) or items.
There was a sale post here.

What is more, I am trying not to sell unnamed dragons anymore. You can message me a name you would like to give the dragon you chose and I will name him/her for you or I can use the name generator (I'll try to pick something nice or name the derg with some Plague-sounding name if I have any good idea) and send a renaming scroll for extra 2-3kt (I am willing to haggle, it's not a strict price or anything). This is due to the fact that some of the dragons I sold are unnamed and their owners seem not to be active anymore and I wouldn't like it to happen more (I always name the fodder before selling, but I didn't use to do it with the dragons I sent via CR). If you haven't come up with the name but you want to give it to the dragon within a few days it's fine, I'll send them unnamed. But I prefer to make sure that eventually all the hatchlings will be named ;>

I can also hold a dragon for a couple of days, just let me know :> I accept mixed payments, gems (1:1000 ratio) or items.
@Kava

Oooh, can I have the first male?

Is it okay if I make his lore go against necromancer "canon"? I want a necroservus who stubbornly refuses to accept that they failed and try to act as a necromancer anyway. (He's getting a spirit of plague to go along with this lore). I think the name "Bacillus" fits him quite well.
@Kava

Oooh, can I have the first male?

Is it okay if I make his lore go against necromancer "canon"? I want a necroservus who stubbornly refuses to accept that they failed and try to act as a necromancer anyway. (He's getting a spirit of plague to go along with this lore). I think the name "Bacillus" fits him quite well.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
@Mnkn10 *sticks head in* I think that lore idea sounds super intriguing! What kind of personality leads to that decision, and what happens if he meets a real Necro? I hope you keep us updated as Bacillus’ story develops!
@Mnkn10 *sticks head in* I think that lore idea sounds super intriguing! What kind of personality leads to that decision, and what happens if he meets a real Necro? I hope you keep us updated as Bacillus’ story develops!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon

Hmm, I'm thinking he and my future necromancer (one of them) aren't going to get along very well. Personality wise, I'm not sure. Stubborn, rebellious, in denial (?)... we'll see.
@3idolon

Hmm, I'm thinking he and my future necromancer (one of them) aren't going to get along very well. Personality wise, I'm not sure. Stubborn, rebellious, in denial (?)... we'll see.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
@Mnkn10 Of course you can :>
I love the idea for his lore, it will be so interesting! Actually it's a bit similar to Zindiker. After he and Netsu came back from the trials the relationship between them started to be a bit Necromancer-Necroservus alike. I'm not quite sure what I'll do with it, especially with my new Necromancer girl. It's not the same, but still, I guess like father like son :P I can't wait to read what you'll come up with!
I'm sending your boy over :>
@Mnkn10 Of course you can :>
I love the idea for his lore, it will be so interesting! Actually it's a bit similar to Zindiker. After he and Netsu came back from the trials the relationship between them started to be a bit Necromancer-Necroservus alike. I'm not quite sure what I'll do with it, especially with my new Necromancer girl. It's not the same, but still, I guess like father like son :P I can't wait to read what you'll come up with!
I'm sending your boy over :>
@mnkn10 will be a really neat slant to the Necro story and lore!

@kava Netsu’s spotlight was written beautifully. I can’t wait to see the dynamic between Zindiker, Netsu, and your new Necro
@mnkn10 will be a really neat slant to the Necro story and lore!

@kava Netsu’s spotlight was written beautifully. I can’t wait to see the dynamic between Zindiker, Netsu, and your new Necro
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
Man, Plague ALWAYS has really cool subspecies and player made lore :o the Plague flight aesthetic is not entirely my cup of tea, but gosh, this subspecies looks super cool!!
Man, Plague ALWAYS has really cool subspecies and player made lore :o the Plague flight aesthetic is not entirely my cup of tea, but gosh, this subspecies looks super cool!!
@Graeves @FoggyDownpour
@Graeves @FoggyDownpour
gu5ClSA.pngXxqDwGq.pnggu5ClSA.png
Hurry up and make me some lady Necros XD I'm really excited to finish my pair, i've always loved mirrors.
Hurry up and make me some lady Necros XD I'm really excited to finish my pair, i've always loved mirrors.
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@TheCell Thank you :> I'm planning to write Lepra's lore this week and then I'll figure out all the consequences of her arrival.
@TheCell Thank you :> I'm planning to write Lepra's lore this week and then I'll figure out all the consequences of her arrival.
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 235 236