Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 235 236
I hope it's alright to mention this, but [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2311795/1]Last Station Exalt Rescue[/url] has a dragon that's an iri scroll away from a necroservus! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41766709] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417668/41766709_350.png[/img] [/url] My lair space is limited and I don't have the gems to buy a gem gene scroll with so I don't know if I'll pick her up or not, but I figure someone here might be interested!
I hope it's alright to mention this, but Last Station Exalt Rescue has a dragon that's an iri scroll away from a necroservus!

41766709_350.png

My lair space is limited and I don't have the gems to buy a gem gene scroll with so I don't know if I'll pick her up or not, but I figure someone here might be interested!
Someone plz kill my internet. It’s it or me; the world will never be the same. Telstra is the devil’s internet baby which insists it’s working when its not.

with that said— my third attempt at replying— commence!!

@foxghosts Aussie high five, bruh! It’s nice to see another of us downunder here
( - w • )b

But also!!! I love how you’ve done Khalida’s bio!! It’s short and sweet— but it’s effective. Like, even just from the paragraph and a bit, I’m getting a solid read on who she is and where she’s been!! Also, I love the integration with the rest of your clan too— it makes everything fit really well!

Also! If you reopen your art shop anytime, do let me know ;) I’d love to grab a few headshots/busts for my necros ;)

@PAlbatross Aw man, she’s a beaut— if only I had the gems for the scroll. But I don’t and she’s related to my necroservus (if you can’t scroll em, breed em, amirite?)— but I hope she catches someone’s eye. Good catch, either way! ( • u • )b

(edit; omg it got through this time)
Someone plz kill my internet. It’s it or me; the world will never be the same. Telstra is the devil’s internet baby which insists it’s working when its not.

with that said— my third attempt at replying— commence!!

@foxghosts Aussie high five, bruh! It’s nice to see another of us downunder here
( - w • )b

But also!!! I love how you’ve done Khalida’s bio!! It’s short and sweet— but it’s effective. Like, even just from the paragraph and a bit, I’m getting a solid read on who she is and where she’s been!! Also, I love the integration with the rest of your clan too— it makes everything fit really well!

Also! If you reopen your art shop anytime, do let me know ;) I’d love to grab a few headshots/busts for my necros ;)

@PAlbatross Aw man, she’s a beaut— if only I had the gems for the scroll. But I don’t and she’s related to my necroservus (if you can’t scroll em, breed em, amirite?)— but I hope she catches someone’s eye. Good catch, either way! ( • u • )b

(edit; omg it got through this time)
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
@PAlbatross I wouldn't mind taking her. I wouldn't be able to spring for an iri right away, but I'm kind of writing some lore about my Necro and his ilk leading a religious sect on the Plaguebringer with any "almost Necros/Servus" in my lair studying under them until they undergo their trials (I save up and gene).

If you're sure you don't want her, I'll send a CR and scoop her up, but seriously, I have plenty representatives of this subspecies haha

edit: ermg she's my Necro's grandkid <3 so I sent a CR to just keep her in our subspecies group. Let me know if you want her (assuming my CR goes through)!
@PAlbatross I wouldn't mind taking her. I wouldn't be able to spring for an iri right away, but I'm kind of writing some lore about my Necro and his ilk leading a religious sect on the Plaguebringer with any "almost Necros/Servus" in my lair studying under them until they undergo their trials (I save up and gene).

If you're sure you don't want her, I'll send a CR and scoop her up, but seriously, I have plenty representatives of this subspecies haha

edit: ermg she's my Necro's grandkid <3 so I sent a CR to just keep her in our subspecies group. Let me know if you want her (assuming my CR goes through)!
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@VuittonVampire @unseelieknight @Mnkn10 @bonefiend @mulderyes @Hexingisfun @PAlbatross @Lukas1997 @reotheleo @Kava @Shadari @Moonseed @Halua @Agonist @Twistedstripe @Pebz @SashaFiredrake @knockoutbd @Hmm @RoaringSpector @Avanari @Minones @CoffeeGhoul @Zannanana @zombie0424 @WolfandCrow @WolfTrickster

Hope it's okay that I ping everyone on the breeding interest lists, but Locke and Remy are sitting on a nest of three eggs! My pair produces Necromancers and Necroservus for those interested!

Also, Locke got a lore update as he has successfully completed his Trials. I'll get to Remy's when I'm not so busy XP
@VuittonVampire @unseelieknight @Mnkn10 @bonefiend @mulderyes @Hexingisfun @PAlbatross @Lukas1997 @reotheleo @Kava @Shadari @Moonseed @Halua @Agonist @Twistedstripe @Pebz @SashaFiredrake @knockoutbd @Hmm @RoaringSpector @Avanari @Minones @CoffeeGhoul @Zannanana @zombie0424 @WolfandCrow @WolfTrickster

Hope it's okay that I ping everyone on the breeding interest lists, but Locke and Remy are sitting on a nest of three eggs! My pair produces Necromancers and Necroservus for those interested!

Also, Locke got a lore update as he has successfully completed his Trials. I'll get to Remy's when I'm not so busy XP
fWKq08u.gif
Made by kerise
@PAlbatross @TheCell
I've just noticed the message about Saga ;-; Well, she's Zindiker's daughter. I got a dragon from the Last Station and gave her in return along with some treasure. I'm currently training her crystal sister to exalt her, but I couldn't do the same with her, so I decided to give her there, so that maybe someone will like her. It looks like she found her way back to Plague.
She might not be able to breed with most Necros, since she's related to Zindiker. I like the idea about the sect group by the way :P TheCell, I can refund you for taking her. I will soon exalt her sister, so I might have a chance to keep her in case someone would want her and if not, I'll just train and exalt her. Uh, I feel I caused a lot of trouble and confusion!

Anyway, I still have one Necroservus boy. I will probably start training him and exalt this weekend. So if anyone wants him, I can offer a discounted 15kt ;>
I'll just ping everyone: @3idolon @Mnkn10 @Hexingisfun @Lukas1997 @Shadari @Minona @SashaFiredrake @knockoutbd @Pebz @kmrikkari @Balam @StDuke @Bara2684 @reotheleo @VuittonVampire @foxghosts @EssayOfThoughts @unseelieknight @Mnkn10 @bonefiend @mulderyes @Hexingisfun @Moonseed @Halua @Agonist @Twistedstripe @Hmm @RoaringSpector @Avanari @CoffeeGhoul @WolfandCrow

Sorry for the trouble, once I've cleared my lair I'll have more space to keep almost-Necros and with the end of my exams I'll have more time to train them and prepare for exaltation.
@PAlbatross @TheCell
I've just noticed the message about Saga ;-; Well, she's Zindiker's daughter. I got a dragon from the Last Station and gave her in return along with some treasure. I'm currently training her crystal sister to exalt her, but I couldn't do the same with her, so I decided to give her there, so that maybe someone will like her. It looks like she found her way back to Plague.
She might not be able to breed with most Necros, since she's related to Zindiker. I like the idea about the sect group by the way :P TheCell, I can refund you for taking her. I will soon exalt her sister, so I might have a chance to keep her in case someone would want her and if not, I'll just train and exalt her. Uh, I feel I caused a lot of trouble and confusion!

Anyway, I still have one Necroservus boy. I will probably start training him and exalt this weekend. So if anyone wants him, I can offer a discounted 15kt ;>
I'll just ping everyone: @3idolon @Mnkn10 @Hexingisfun @Lukas1997 @Shadari @Minona @SashaFiredrake @knockoutbd @Pebz @kmrikkari @Balam @StDuke @Bara2684 @reotheleo @VuittonVampire @foxghosts @EssayOfThoughts @unseelieknight @Mnkn10 @bonefiend @mulderyes @Hexingisfun @Moonseed @Halua @Agonist @Twistedstripe @Hmm @RoaringSpector @Avanari @CoffeeGhoul @WolfandCrow

Sorry for the trouble, once I've cleared my lair I'll have more space to keep almost-Necros and with the end of my exams I'll have more time to train them and prepare for exaltation.
this is a complete digression, but-
@foxghosts @reotheleo yoU GUYS ARE FROM AUSTRALIA TOO?
this is a complete digression, but-
@foxghosts @reotheleo yoU GUYS ARE FROM AUSTRALIA TOO?
gu5ClSA.pngXxqDwGq.pnggu5ClSA.png
@Pebz OMG ANOTHER!!! Up top, omg— how many of us are there?? how do timezones hide us from each other too omg
@Pebz OMG ANOTHER!!! Up top, omg— how many of us are there?? how do timezones hide us from each other too omg
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
Oh it’s ok, @kava! I knew she was one of Zindiker’s. You don’t have to pay me back. I just hoard the Necro/Servus subspecies and “Necro/Servus almost” dergs right now haha and then when I saw she was related to IchxMina I was just irrationally sold. Got a few ideas for some lore for her as well.

I don’t mind hanging onto her. If you or someone ends up clearing up some lair space and wanting her, just let me know :)
@PAlbatross
Oh it’s ok, @kava! I knew she was one of Zindiker’s. You don’t have to pay me back. I just hoard the Necro/Servus subspecies and “Necro/Servus almost” dergs right now haha and then when I saw she was related to IchxMina I was just irrationally sold. Got a few ideas for some lore for her as well.

I don’t mind hanging onto her. If you or someone ends up clearing up some lair space and wanting her, just let me know :)
@PAlbatross
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
Hello everyone! Couple things I'm happy to announce! My Necromancer Kallor now has lore. I apologize that I'm not a good writer, but there it is. Secondly, I found and gened a mate for him, Nyra! Thirdly, they are sitting on four eggs that will hatch in four days! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41075863] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/410759/41075863_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34684244] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346843/34684244_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/2/4healthy_0dead.png[/img]
Hello everyone!
Couple things I'm happy to announce!

My Necromancer Kallor now has lore. I apologize that I'm not a good writer, but there it is.
Secondly, I found and gened a mate for him, Nyra!
Thirdly, they are sitting on four eggs that will hatch in four days!

41075863_350.png

34684244_350.png

4healthy_0dead.png
UZVTEBc.png
@TheCell I'm absolutely fine with you keeping her as well and anyone else, who wants her. And I'm glad that you have a few lore ideas :>
@TheCell I'm absolutely fine with you keeping her as well and anyone else, who wants her. And I'm glad that you have a few lore ideas :>
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 235 236