Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 235 236
@TheCell Thank you :> I was a bit worried about the eyes, but I'm positively surprised actually. And it might be a nice start for the lore.
@TheCell Thank you :> I was a bit worried about the eyes, but I'm positively surprised actually. And it might be a nice start for the lore.
Naeg and Cholera are officially on their first nest-- of FOUR eggs! Can't wait to post the babs here when they hatch!
Naeg and Cholera are officially on their first nest-- of FOUR eggs! Can't wait to post the babs here when they hatch!
x3COsx9.png
@agonist wow prolific much? Haha can’t wait to see their kids :)
@agonist wow prolific much? Haha can’t wait to see their kids :)
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
Banners have been updated!
Banners have been updated!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon Charon's ready to now join the weekly spotlight mixing pot ;) (I totally didn't forget to message until now water u talking a boat)
@3idolon Charon's ready to now join the weekly spotlight mixing pot ;) (I totally didn't forget to message until now water u talking a boat)
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
Ah, I almost forgot to make an announcement! @bonefiend 's Buzzkill has passed his Necromancer trials! He is an offical Necro now...and also now a Mirror. You can read about this haughty character below:
25rpk03.png
Ah, I almost forgot to make an announcement! @bonefiend 's Buzzkill has passed his Necromancer trials! He is an offical Necro now...and also now a Mirror. You can read about this haughty character below:
25rpk03.png
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@Theslytheringirl Hey there! I'm so glad that you liked Warstomp! If you ever decide to give him Saturn (to meet the requirements of the Ghoul subspecies) let me know and I'll add him to the registry. Either way congrats on a beautiful derg! XD

@reotheleo Charon has been added to the pool!
@Theslytheringirl Hey there! I'm so glad that you liked Warstomp! If you ever decide to give him Saturn (to meet the requirements of the Ghoul subspecies) let me know and I'll add him to the registry. Either way congrats on a beautiful derg! XD

@reotheleo Charon has been added to the pool!
@
@
Necromancer General Interest Pinglist: [size=1]@TheCell @Mnkn10 @Hexingisfun @Lukas1997 @Kava @Shadari @Moonseed @Halua @Agonist @Minona @SashaFiredrake @knockoutbd @Pebz @kmrikkari @Balam @StDuke @Bara2684 @reotheleo @VuittonVampire @foxghosts @EssayOfThoughts[/size] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/fDUWkd/Spotlight.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=243715][size=6][color=maroon]Shadari[/url][size=6][color=maroon]'s Brakus[/color][/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40885692] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408857/40885692_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [color=maroon]“Those are not….traditional, you realize.” Grisha mused as she regarded her rather large new assistant. He was covered in vibrant orange feathers. Not traditional at all. The guardian frowned, tilting his head slightly to one side. “I didn’t like anything else.” He replied. “Is it a problem?” “No. It is fine. You’ll find all the occupants of our caves are misfits and oddities.” The Necromancer chuckled. “I’m just surprised you didn’t find anything traditional to your liking.” “I am not a necromancer proper, like you are. I didn’t think it was fitting because--” “Because you see yourself as a failure still.” Grisha interrupted, sighing with what seemed to be her entire body. “Is that why you wear the antlers? As a constant reminder of your inability to cure the elk?” Brakus looked away, annoyed at how correct she was. “You’re quite the oddity, Brakus. I think you will do fine here. I do hope you will move past your inferiority complex however.” She shook her head and laughed. “It doesn’t bother me either way. But, if you are to be my assistant, you should at least have something to help you look the part.” “That isn’t necessary, I…” “Why, Brakus...you’re not going to refuse a gift from me are you?” She asked with a wry grin. One he was starting to learn was often a dangerous one. He opened his maw to reply, stopped, then sighed and hung his head. “Of course not.” He relented, earning a pat on the forearm from her. “Good. You’ll know it when you see it.” She said cryptically before excusing herself and returning to her section of the cave. The guardian watched her leave, then glanced around to see if he could locate what she had meant. The necromancer was just as much of an oddity as he was. Instead of being cold or aloof, she was just...enigmatic. A trait he was becoming less and less fond of by the second. There was nothing here. Perhaps she was just toying with him after all. Brakus returned to his small tunneled out area of the cave, somewhere between baffled and annoyed. Or...at least he was briefly. Sitting in the middle of his ‘room’ was a very large bird shaped mask. “...A plague mask. Really?” He snorted. Apparently she had a morbid sense of humor. By Shadari[/color] [center][size=4][color=maroon]Appearing in this story:[/color][/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27391489]Grisha[/url]
Necromancer General Interest Pinglist:
@TheCell @Mnkn10 @Hexingisfun @Lukas1997 @Kava @Shadari @Moonseed @Halua @Agonist @Minona @SashaFiredrake @knockoutbd @Pebz @kmrikkari @Balam @StDuke @Bara2684 @reotheleo @VuittonVampire @foxghosts @EssayOfThoughts

Spotlight.png

Shadari's Brakus

“Those are not….traditional, you realize.” Grisha mused as she regarded her rather large new assistant. He was covered in vibrant orange feathers. Not traditional at all. The guardian frowned, tilting his head slightly to one side.

“I didn’t like anything else.” He replied. “Is it a problem?”

“No. It is fine. You’ll find all the occupants of our caves are misfits and oddities.” The Necromancer chuckled. “I’m just surprised you didn’t find anything traditional to your liking.”

“I am not a necromancer proper, like you are. I didn’t think it was fitting because--”

“Because you see yourself as a failure still.” Grisha interrupted, sighing with what seemed to be her entire body. “Is that why you wear the antlers? As a constant reminder of your inability to cure the elk?”

Brakus looked away, annoyed at how correct she was.

“You’re quite the oddity, Brakus. I think you will do fine here. I do hope you will move past your inferiority complex however.” She shook her head and laughed. “It doesn’t bother me either way. But, if you are to be my assistant, you should at least have something to help you look the part.”

“That isn’t necessary, I…”

“Why, Brakus...you’re not going to refuse a gift from me are you?” She asked with a wry grin. One he was starting to learn was often a dangerous one. He opened his maw to reply, stopped, then sighed and hung his head.

“Of course not.” He relented, earning a pat on the forearm from her.

“Good. You’ll know it when you see it.” She said cryptically before excusing herself and returning to her section of the cave. The guardian watched her leave, then glanced around to see if he could locate what she had meant. The necromancer was just as much of an oddity as he was. Instead of being cold or aloof, she was just...enigmatic. A trait he was becoming less and less fond of by the second. There was nothing here. Perhaps she was just toying with him after all.

Brakus returned to his small tunneled out area of the cave, somewhere between baffled and annoyed. Or...at least he was briefly. Sitting in the middle of his ‘room’ was a very large bird shaped mask.

“...A plague mask. Really?” He snorted. Apparently she had a morbid sense of humor.

By Shadari

Appearing in this story:
@
@
@Shadari Aw mannnnn, I love how you addressed the differences in the clothes-- not to mention the fact that they totally fit the necromancer vibe anyway ( – 3 • ) Also the mentioning of his last trial, and Grisha's appearance-- gah! Such a good boy, many loves~! (also, love the trial of fire references in his bio-- a beautiful direction to take!!)

@3idolon You may want to edit the title to go to Shadari's page rather than StDuke's page lololol ( – 3 • )
@Shadari Aw mannnnn, I love how you addressed the differences in the clothes-- not to mention the fact that they totally fit the necromancer vibe anyway ( – 3 • ) Also the mentioning of his last trial, and Grisha's appearance-- gah! Such a good boy, many loves~! (also, love the trial of fire references in his bio-- a beautiful direction to take!!)

@3idolon You may want to edit the title to go to Shadari's page rather than StDuke's page lololol ( – 3 • )
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
@reotheleo

surprise! i am A L L A C C O U N T S N O W

@shadari

that was a really cute story; brakus is an interesting dragon who i hope manages to rise above all his inner turmoils to recognize that even tho he didnt make necromancer, necroservus is almost just as well
@reotheleo

surprise! i am A L L A C C O U N T S N O W

@shadari

that was a really cute story; brakus is an interesting dragon who i hope manages to rise above all his inner turmoils to recognize that even tho he didnt make necromancer, necroservus is almost just as well
tn0RSo5.pngGW180jv.png
mmoRz30.pngNlmYDAS.png
HugYtfH.png6ZdcGpT.png
uPNWHgD.png
SK9eeYM.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 235 236