Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | OOF Arcane Subspecies Hub
1 2 3
Hai! I have a submission to make: Celestial Rifts

Lore document

Interest check

If you need more information or clarification of details, you can message me.
Hai! I have a submission to make: Celestial Rifts

Lore document

Interest check

If you need more information or clarification of details, you can message me.
r4hwcLV.png
@Niathria Thank you for your submission! We will deliberate and get back to you via PM when a decision is reached.
@Niathria Thank you for your submission! We will deliberate and get back to you via PM when a decision is reached.
hw7CFuI.gifWMCEgD8.png80P5CLa.pngq2MpXQ7.png
@Shleedelie @MythicalViper - Say, is the only Arcane Subspecies Hub left in activity?
I've been out of the loop a long time, it feels, and just recently finished a subspecies that I've had in the works for awhile now. Would you mind walking me through the new process of submitting a subspecies? I wasn't entirely sure if the OOFer process listed applied to IFers as well.
@Shleedelie @MythicalViper - Say, is the only Arcane Subspecies Hub left in activity?
I've been out of the loop a long time, it feels, and just recently finished a subspecies that I've had in the works for awhile now. Would you mind walking me through the new process of submitting a subspecies? I wasn't entirely sure if the OOFer process listed applied to IFers as well.
NOZQTbx.pnggU2ykYl.pngJJQxzF1.png
@Alazdriel The OOF process is still a work in progress. The IF submission process can be found in the IF hub here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl9/2434354#post_2434354

Feel free to submit through our forms there and we'll get back to you with our verdict as soon as possible!
@Alazdriel The OOF process is still a work in progress. The IF submission process can be found in the IF hub here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl9/2434354#post_2434354

Feel free to submit through our forms there and we'll get back to you with our verdict as soon as possible!
@Shleedelie - Whew, thanks. None of the links anywhere are updated, so it's been a bit of a struggle keeping up with things.
@Shleedelie - Whew, thanks. None of the links anywhere are updated, so it's been a bit of a struggle keeping up with things.
@Alazdriel. If you ever get lost again, I have a link to the IF hub in the third post (Buttons)! Let me know where the broken links are and I'll see about getting them fixed. :)
@Alazdriel. If you ever get lost again, I have a link to the IF hub in the third post (Buttons)! Let me know where the broken links are and I'll see about getting them fixed. :)
@Shleedelie - Thanks. It's mostly an issue of other resources not staying updated, I'm afraid, and the last IF hub didn't have a link to the new topic, either. I think the currently pinned Arcane forum guide needs a hefty overhaul, since a number of links seem out of date.
@Shleedelie - Thanks. It's mostly an issue of other resources not staying updated, I'm afraid, and the last IF hub didn't have a link to the new topic, either. I think the currently pinned Arcane forum guide needs a hefty overhaul, since a number of links seem out of date.
@Shleedelie
I run the shadow subspecies and was wondering if you would like to affiliates?

Added 09/21/2020

The Shadow Flight has a sales Hub, would you like to be affiliates?
@Shleedelie
I run the shadow subspecies and was wondering if you would like to affiliates?

Added 09/21/2020

The Shadow Flight has a sales Hub, would you like to be affiliates?
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
I'm bumping this old thread up to see if there is a new arcane Sub Hub to link to the new universal Hub
I'm bumping this old thread up to see if there is a new arcane Sub Hub to link to the new universal Hub
MUOEd1W.png
Forums I Run

Official Shadow Subspecies Hub: IF | OOF
FR Deity Memes | Food Exchange
W.I.P Lore | Dragon Pen Pals | Art | More..

She/They | FR+ 3 | English | ID: 208844
UeqWADf.png
1 2 3