Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Incredible G1 - Shadowbinder Incarnate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@yukimi
AJSGDKFLD thank you so much ♥ I agree, she's really something special, I didn't even know something like her could exist
@yukimi
AJSGDKFLD thank you so much ♥ I agree, she's really something special, I didn't even know something like her could exist
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Your gooey deity would be proud, my shadow, fungus-loving comerade :Y
Your gooey deity would be proud, my shadow, fungus-loving comerade :Y
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
@diznits
ACTUALLY, I don't even like Shadow that much! But I really like Shadowbinder since she's cute and very nice (and mischevious). The main reason why I don't like it is because it looks so darn cold, I might be wrong, maybe the climate in that area is fairly warm but if it's below 28C it is too cold for me.
@diznits
ACTUALLY, I don't even like Shadow that much! But I really like Shadowbinder since she's cute and very nice (and mischevious). The main reason why I don't like it is because it looks so darn cold, I might be wrong, maybe the climate in that area is fairly warm but if it's below 28C it is too cold for me.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7