Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Incredible G1 - Shadowbinder Incarnate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@chancellorOButts (that is sUCH a lovely username omg)

And ??? THANK YOU ADFGSD You really don't have to but I'm so glad you like her ♥♥!!1
@chancellorOButts (that is sUCH a lovely username omg)

And ??? THANK YOU ADFGSD You really don't have to but I'm so glad you like her ♥♥!!1
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Dang that's super awesome and super lucky too! :o She's also gorgeous, congrats!
Dang that's super awesome and super lucky too! :o She's also gorgeous, congrats!
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
@medenadragon
AHJKSD THank you so much, I'm really glad she's getting all of this attention, she is fairly special after all ♥
@medenadragon
AHJKSD THank you so much, I'm really glad she's getting all of this attention, she is fairly special after all ♥
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
I can provide a small sum of funds to help the geneing! I can't spare a ton, but I can give you a couple thousand treasure!
I can provide a small sum of funds to help the geneing! I can't spare a ton, but I can give you a couple thousand treasure!
OvgrUjj.png
@dinosaur42
GASPS, thank you so much! You really don't have to but if you do, expect a ton of familiars coming your way :^)
I'm very glad peeps are fond of this girl!
@dinosaur42
GASPS, thank you so much! You really don't have to but if you do, expect a ton of familiars coming your way :^)
I'm very glad peeps are fond of this girl!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
HOW
FFFFFFFFFFFFFF
HOW
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
Made some slight changes to her outfit due to the newest eye types. Added several apparel pieces and glowing eyes.
Made some slight changes to her outfit due to the newest eye types. Added several apparel pieces and glowing eyes.
@DeadBattery Well that's one amazing dragon damn, she's perfect with the new glowing eyes. Love her outfit =3=

I rate this Noc 11/10 because perfect Shadow dragon.
@DeadBattery Well that's one amazing dragon damn, she's perfect with the new glowing eyes. Love her outfit =3=

I rate this Noc 11/10 because perfect Shadow dragon.
CXuWKHk.png
@helsing
AHSFDJK thank you so much omg ♥ I'm so glad you like her because she's very important to me. And IKR, those new eyes fit her perfectly! I was originally going to (try to) give her Primal eyes but gave up on that since these are more godly.
@helsing
AHSFDJK thank you so much omg ♥ I'm so glad you like her because she's very important to me. And IKR, those new eyes fit her perfectly! I was originally going to (try to) give her Primal eyes but gave up on that since these are more godly.
....this is making me want to try and breed a Plaguebringer incarnate tbh
....this is making me want to try and breed a Plaguebringer incarnate tbh
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7