Dragon Share
Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Incredible G1 - Shadowbinder Incarnate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[font=calibri][center][size=5][color=#5C3568][b]Shadowbinder Incarnate[/b][/color][/size][/center] It looks like I have been blessed by the Windsinger. Or was it Shadowbinder? I was having a mass hatch today (Mar 25, 2018) just like I do on every first day of an elemental holiday, and this time The Hatch of Good Luck truly outdid itself, something absolutely extraordinary happened. I feel like this was the Gods' doing and I honestly consider this the Hatch of the Decade. Now you'd probably say "hm, what is so special about this funny looking dragon below?" [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40397338][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=153&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=7&gender=1&tert=147&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=81&auth=dfc84bd5b367784bd3f552c3dc2cfd2dd6db208b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/center] [columns]Well to be completely honest, I didn't see it myself at first either. I pointed out how I nearly always get green ranged Shadow dragons, but that was pretty much it. I noticed the eyes were fairly matchy when it comes to the tertiary and thought to myself "hey, I guess I could sell her for around 20,000 Treasure then or so". Then I put her in the Scrying Workshop and realised I took her for granted since I had no idea what kind of godly creature I was blessed with. I gave her some of my favourite genes like Giraffe and Peregrine, slapped on my favourite breed and voila! I got...something..........uhhhh decent I guess. [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=12&breed=5&element=7&gender=1&tert=147&tertgene=10&winggene=11&wings=81&auth=09385db9dbf0d8762441340da289d2680aa36347&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns] I was playing around with the Scrying Workshop a bit more, decided to check out what Stained looked like and that's when I nearly had a heart attack. I was speechless for solid 30 seconds until it truly hit me that this just might be [b]it[/b], you know? I spent around 15 minutes in disbelief completely freaking out and still trying to figure out what I just hatched. Both Mum and Bro were utterly confused as to why I was panicking so much (even though they both play this game) until I showed them what was going on, Dave was staring into the wall in complete silence while Mum had tears in her eyes. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=3&breed=11&element=7&gender=1&tert=147&tertgene=12&winggene=21&wings=81&auth=0da251aa4ebd18d80677763dbdb4a3ee36c4dcd2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/gods/5.png[/img][/center] [center]This girl is practically just like the Shadowbinder herself and I'm absolutely shook. I am practically 99.9% sure I'll be keeping her, but if someone hits me with an enormous amount of Gems/Treasure, or maybe an unbred G1 Imperial, honestly why not? The reason why I'm like this is because this is the only colour combination on this site that can make a dragon look this similar to Shadowbinder. I've tried many other combinations and none of them works this well, every other combo gives a completely wrong hue (with Forest as secondary being the exception) but this still looks better. Of course let's not forget the fact that she is also a Shadow dragon and the only existing dragon with these colours. I calculated the probability of getting something like this, and it was 0.0000025762% so no wonder I'm freaking out. [br] [columns]I'm down for turning her into a judge, no special reason, I just feel like it. What you can do is suggest familiars, lore, relationships with other dragons and some other scries as well. I will bump this thread each time I get apparel or other items. The only problem is the fact that I wasted my Nocturne scroll two days ago and I regret it so badly. [b]Also, big thanks to the Good Luck Hatch[/b] [nextcol][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/subnautica/images/5/55/Hatch.png[/img][/columns][/center] [b]The outfit:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=939,2318,11673,8955,11506,23289,1091,20845,20849,15141,25886,1094,20848,1093,24241,9816&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]List of apparel:[/b] [columns] [item=Plum Plumed Tuft] [b][ ][/b] [item=Mystic Healer's Vestments] [b][x][/b] [item=Illuminated Runescroll] [b][x][/b] [item=Gossamer Flame Wing Ribbon] [b][x][/b] [item=Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon] [b][ ][/b] [nextcol] [item=Gossamer Flame Collar] [b][x][/b] [item=Shadow Tome] [b][x][/b] [item=Gold Cuffs of Alchemy] [b][x][/b] [item=Gold Amulet of Alchemy] [b][x][/b] [item=Gold Filigree Boots] [b][x][/b] [nextcol] [item=Moonglow Thorns] [b][x][/b] [item=Umbral Wreath] [b][x][/b] [item=River Royalist Tail Rings] [b][x][/b] [item=River Royalist Waist Cinch] [b][x][/b] [item=River Royalist Headdress] [b][x][/b] [nextcol] [item=Shady Emblem] [b][x][/b] [/columns] [b]Other:[/b] [item=Breed change: Nocturne] [b][x][/b] [item=Primary Gene: Clown] [b][ ][/b] [item=Secondary Gene: Striation] [b][ ][/b] [item=Tertiary Gene: Stained] [b][x][/b] [item=Vial of Glowing Sight] [b][x][/b] [LIST] [*]Received the Violet Daredevil Cover from Aldia (but with new eyes it won't be used) [*]Received the Nocturne scroll from Darkfall [*]Received 50,000 Treasure from Dinosaur42 [/LIST] [right][b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1939807][PART 1][/url][/b] | [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2381595][PREVIOUS][/url][/b] | [b][PART 10][/b][/font][/right]
Shadowbinder Incarnate

It looks like I have been blessed by the Windsinger. Or was it Shadowbinder? I was having a mass hatch today (Mar 25, 2018) just like I do on every first day of an elemental holiday, and this time The Hatch of Good Luck truly outdid itself, something absolutely extraordinary happened. I feel like this was the Gods' doing and I honestly consider this the Hatch of the Decade. Now you'd probably say "hm, what is so special about this funny looking dragon below?"
dragon?age=0&body=153&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=7&gender=1&tert=147&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=81&auth=dfc84bd5b367784bd3f552c3dc2cfd2dd6db208b&dummyext=prev.png
Well to be completely honest, I didn't see it myself at first either. I pointed out how I nearly always get green ranged Shadow dragons, but that was pretty much it. I noticed the eyes were fairly matchy when it comes to the tertiary and thought to myself "hey, I guess I could sell her for around 20,000 Treasure then or so". Then I put her in the Scrying Workshop and realised I took her for granted since I had no idea what kind of godly creature I was blessed with. I gave her some of my favourite genes like Giraffe and Peregrine, slapped on my favourite breed and voila! I got...something..........uhhhh decent I guess. dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=12&breed=5&element=7&gender=1&tert=147&tertgene=10&winggene=11&wings=81&auth=09385db9dbf0d8762441340da289d2680aa36347&dummyext=prev.png

I was playing around with the Scrying Workshop a bit more, decided to check out what Stained looked like and that's when I nearly had a heart attack. I was speechless for solid 30 seconds until it truly hit me that this just might be it, you know? I spent around 15 minutes in disbelief completely freaking out and still trying to figure out what I just hatched. Both Mum and Bro were utterly confused as to why I was panicking so much (even though they both play this game) until I showed them what was going on, Dave was staring into the wall in complete silence while Mum had tears in her eyes.
dragon?age=1&body=153&bodygene=3&breed=11&element=7&gender=1&tert=147&tertgene=12&winggene=21&wings=81&auth=0da251aa4ebd18d80677763dbdb4a3ee36c4dcd2&dummyext=prev.png
5.png

This girl is practically just like the Shadowbinder herself and I'm absolutely shook. I am practically 99.9% sure I'll be keeping her, but if someone hits me with an enormous amount of Gems/Treasure, or maybe an unbred G1 Imperial, honestly why not? The reason why I'm like this is because this is the only colour combination on this site that can make a dragon look this similar to Shadowbinder. I've tried many other combinations and none of them works this well, every other combo gives a completely wrong hue (with Forest as secondary being the exception) but this still looks better. Of course let's not forget the fact that she is also a Shadow dragon and the only existing dragon with these colours. I calculated the probability of getting something like this, and it was 0.0000025762% so no wonder I'm freaking out.

I'm down for turning her into a judge, no special reason, I just feel like it. What you can do is suggest familiars, lore, relationships with other dragons and some other scries as well. I will bump this thread each time I get apparel or other items. The only problem is the fact that I wasted my Nocturne scroll two days ago and I regret it so badly. Also, big thanks to the Good Luck Hatch Hatch.png

The outfit:
dummy?breed=11&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=939,2318,11673,8955,11506,23289,1091,20845,20849,15141,25886,1094,20848,1093,24241,9816&xt=dressing.png

List of apparel:
[ ]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[ ]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]

Other:
[x] [ ] [ ] [x] [x]

• Received the Violet Daredevil Cover from Aldia (but with new eyes it won't be used)
  • Received the Nocturne scroll from Darkfall
  • Received 50,000 Treasure from Dinosaur42
[PART 1] | [PREVIOUS] | [PART 10]
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
[b]Preview:[/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/20d3/f/2018/159/0/d/dragon1_by_croatiahetalia-dcdudrg.png[/img]
Preview:
dragon1_by_croatiahetalia-dcdudrg.png
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Got her a Maturity scroll
Got her a Maturity scroll
Congratulations! She's beautiful! ^^
Congratulations! She's beautiful! ^^
ShadowFall%20banner.png
@songofshadows
Thank you so much! I agree, she's truly incredible. I honestly want the entirety of FR to see her, she's LIT.
@songofshadows
Thank you so much! I agree, she's truly incredible. I honestly want the entirety of FR to see her, she's LIT.
Helpful Healer's Vestments, Illuminated Runescroll, Dusky Rose Thorn Leg Tangle, Dusky Rose Thorn Arm Tangle, Gossamer Flame Collar, Shadow Tome, Moonglow Thorns & Shady Emblem added.
Helpful Healer's Vestments, Illuminated Runescroll, Dusky Rose Thorn Leg Tangle, Dusky Rose Thorn Arm Tangle, Gossamer Flame Collar, Shadow Tome, Moonglow Thorns & Shady Emblem added.
w o a h
w o a h
IDSIG3.png
Gave her Stained!!!11
Gave her Stained!!!11
Violet Daredevil Cover added thanks to Aldia ♥ !
Violet Daredevil Cover added thanks to Aldia ♥ !
Wow, just wow. That's so great.
Wow, just wow. That's so great.
5k2ctQB.jpg
He/him/his
For lair games, please choose only dragons with apparel!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7