Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Nereids Lineage | -on hiatus-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Announcements pinglist
@Wolfandcrow @Shadowfire1223 @CassieRose @NocturnistheDark @TricksyFluffBum @Flutteringmist @Rosequinn @FluffyTundras @mercurialwings @BofaSofa @Alaerth @unseelieknight @Corycia

Nymph and Zhagaus went on their nest this morning! ... and I hate to say it, but we've been wegged! :( This is the least wanted outcome, as I will be keeping this hatchling.

However, fear not! I have purchased the Swiftbrood Boon for Zhagaus - once he's off the nest, I will be using it on him so there will be more Gen 1 Nereids available in 2-3 weeks.
Announcements pinglist
@Wolfandcrow @Shadowfire1223 @CassieRose @NocturnistheDark @TricksyFluffBum @Flutteringmist @Rosequinn @FluffyTundras @mercurialwings @BofaSofa @Alaerth @unseelieknight @Corycia

Nymph and Zhagaus went on their nest this morning! ... and I hate to say it, but we've been wegged! :( This is the least wanted outcome, as I will be keeping this hatchling.

However, fear not! I have purchased the Swiftbrood Boon for Zhagaus - once he's off the nest, I will be using it on him so there will be more Gen 1 Nereids available in 2-3 weeks.
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Crassula

Can’t wait! :D
@Crassula

Can’t wait! :D
VYQwMuq.gif
@Crassula Oh no! Can't wait though! Good luck next time
@Crassula Oh no! Can't wait though! Good luck next time
cR1Gjkx.png l
l
l
l

Bofa_
— LGBTQ+
— She / Her
— True neutral
— INFP-T
— FR+3
— Always sleepy
Ah, the worst of all breeder problems: single egg nests. x__x I feel you and can completely relate as a number of my pairs have done this to me too.
Ah, the worst of all breeder problems: single egg nests. x__x I feel you and can completely relate as a number of my pairs have done this to me too.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings it's the worst right at the beginning too! I am so disappointed, but oh well >>
@mercurialwings it's the worst right at the beginning too! I am so disappointed, but oh well >>

The Melting Pot
I swear that certain dragons be fickle with their nests more than others, especially when you're hoping. -x-;

But, that aside, I'm really excited to see the first child of the founders arrive! I may have to bug someone in my AT group to create a blue-purple range that can mesh with yours.
I swear that certain dragons be fickle with their nests more than others, especially when you're hoping. -x-;

But, that aside, I'm really excited to see the first child of the founders arrive! I may have to bug someone in my AT group to create a blue-purple range that can mesh with yours.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings oh thank you!! My AT i have, his mate is XXX Gold, so not what you're looking for. The Nereids have no colour requirements atm though, but Capsule is not an accepted tert gene >> I may change that. Not sure yet.
@mercurialwings oh thank you!! My AT i have, his mate is XXX Gold, so not what you're looking for. The Nereids have no colour requirements atm though, but Capsule is not an accepted tert gene >> I may change that. Not sure yet.

The Melting Pot
Hmm, we'll have to see what we can create then between our two families! ^ ^ I figured some blue-purple would look nice in the registry since it would make them stand out, but definitely interested in seeing what your AT (and Nereids, of course) bring to the lineage world~

Yea, yours isn't the first I ran into where capsule wasn't accepted. I usually try to breed one with an acceptable tert gene or straight up regene them to fit if it's affordable. XD
Hmm, we'll have to see what we can create then between our two families! ^ ^ I figured some blue-purple would look nice in the registry since it would make them stand out, but definitely interested in seeing what your AT (and Nereids, of course) bring to the lineage world~

Yea, yours isn't the first I ran into where capsule wasn't accepted. I usually try to breed one with an acceptable tert gene or straight up regene them to fit if it's affordable. XD
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings well my thought for not considering capsule at first is that they're nature spirits, so it doesn't maybe fit, but maybe it could for the nix line (since they're water spirits). So it definitely could! hmm. I might do that.
@mercurialwings well my thought for not considering capsule at first is that they're nature spirits, so it doesn't maybe fit, but maybe it could for the nix line (since they're water spirits). So it definitely could! hmm. I might do that.

The Melting Pot
@Crassula: I wasn't really the biggest fan of capsule when it release. lol However, when I suddenly wanted to dabble in the world of lineage projects, I found that it was perfect for liquid (or fine powder) representation. I ended up changing my outlook on the gene there. lol
@Crassula: I wasn't really the biggest fan of capsule when it release. lol However, when I suddenly wanted to dabble in the world of lineage projects, I found that it was perfect for liquid (or fine powder) representation. I ended up changing my outlook on the gene there. lol
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15