Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | JellyLu's Reviews! PWYW
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56
@SparkyLurkdragon
Happy Wavecrest to you as well!

Thanks for telling me even more about those beauties! :D They're all super interesting dergs and I really did like reviewing them~

Come again anytime, and thank you again for stopping by ^-^
@SparkyLurkdragon
Happy Wavecrest to you as well!

Thanks for telling me even more about those beauties! :D They're all super interesting dergs and I really did like reviewing them~

Come again anytime, and thank you again for stopping by ^-^
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@KindlyDragon Always happy to look at another one ^-^ [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3976132] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39762/3976132_350.png[/img] [/url] Just...just look at this guy! I just want to persuade him to come to my lair ;u; He's an utterly magnificent old shadow man who not only rocks some older genes but some stunning older colors as well. Plus he has a [i]shadow sprite[/i]?! That is my ultimate dream familiar so I'm literally speechless at this guy.... ;; I love how the different shades of purple match his eyes and contrast so well against his obsidian skin . He looks so vibrant and shiny! The emblem and armband are my favorite pieces of apparel, though I do think the birdskull wingpiece looks cool as well. From a glance it sort of looks like shadowy goo dripping off his wings since it blends in so well with their coloration c: I truly do love the shadow flight, so reading about how is a "legendary shadow" just made me so happy ;;u;; I think he was simply amazing since birth! What a glorious surprise it must have been for his dad to wake up only to see him unexpectedly in front of his face! Plus, the fact that he's a child of the clan leaders makes him even more respectable and valuable. I admire both of his abilities, especially his way of communicating. It's a true characteristic of a shadow dragon, and it made me smile to see that he even uses it to mess with others ^-^ I also like how he became more mysterious with age, using his flight ability to remain unseen. He really is an impressive shadow boy! I've also liked seeing the Hell/Cupcake interactions in the bio of the dragons you've sent me when available, and the one in Vaiir's bio has got to be a favorite of mine. It's a reminder that while some dragons may look physically stronger, no one knows the true power of what a shadow dragon can do to your mind. It illustrated just how mysterious and intimidating Vaiir can be. This guy is probably my favorite that you've shown me so far! Madrak is a really nice dragon too, but Vaiir has an advantage because he's shadow >;3 Like I said before, the lore you write hasn't disappointed me~ [/center]
@KindlyDragon
Always happy to look at another one ^-^

3976132_350.png

Just...just look at this guy! I just want to persuade him to come to my lair ;u; He's an utterly magnificent old shadow man who not only rocks some older genes but some stunning older colors as well. Plus he has a shadow sprite?! That is my ultimate dream familiar so I'm literally speechless at this guy.... ;; I love how the different shades of purple match his eyes and contrast so well against his obsidian skin . He looks so vibrant and shiny! The emblem and armband are my favorite pieces of apparel, though I do think the birdskull wingpiece looks cool as well. From a glance it sort of looks like shadowy goo dripping off his wings since it blends in so well with their coloration c:
I truly do love the shadow flight, so reading about how is a "legendary shadow" just made me so happy ;;u;; I think he was simply amazing since birth! What a glorious surprise it must have been for his dad to wake up only to see him unexpectedly in front of his face! Plus, the fact that he's a child of the clan leaders makes him even more respectable and valuable. I admire both of his abilities, especially his way of communicating. It's a true characteristic of a shadow dragon, and it made me smile to see that he even uses it to mess with others ^-^ I also like how he became more mysterious with age, using his flight ability to remain unseen. He really is an impressive shadow boy! I've also liked seeing the Hell/Cupcake interactions in the bio of the dragons you've sent me when available, and the one in Vaiir's bio has got to be a favorite of mine. It's a reminder that while some dragons may look physically stronger, no one knows the true power of what a shadow dragon can do to your mind. It illustrated just how mysterious and intimidating Vaiir can be. This guy is probably my favorite that you've shown me so far! Madrak is a really nice dragon too, but Vaiir has an advantage because he's shadow >;3 Like I said before, the lore you write hasn't disappointed me~

Up
Up
up
up
Up
Up
up
up