Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | JellyLu's Reviews! PWYW
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56
Up
Up
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
I return! I can send you a few familiars for another look at everyone. :) I would like a Five-Dragon Review, please! This time I would like you to take a look at: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7179888] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71799/7179888_350.png[/img] [/url] Mono, and her recently-finished lore [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6076655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60767/6076655_350.png[/img] [/url] Charizard And three others of your choosing! The lair proper ends with Ace and does not include Shibuichi or Maura. In return I can send you some familiars that aren't in your Beastiary and, uh... some that are that you can hoardsell or toss on the AH, if you'd like?
I return! I can send you a few familiars for another look at everyone. :)

I would like a Five-Dragon Review, please! This time I would like you to take a look at:

7179888_350.png

Mono, and her recently-finished lore

6076655_350.png

Charizard

And three others of your choosing! The lair proper ends with Ace and does not include Shibuichi or Maura.

In return I can send you some familiars that aren't in your Beastiary and, uh... some that are that you can hoardsell or toss on the AH, if you'd like?

jtgoRWq.png
@JellyLu Well, I haven't made any [i]real[/i] progress towards my newer dragons, but I would like to see what you think of this guy- and if you have any input. Added two siblings to his relations recently, [b]after[/b] writing it initially I should note, so some details may need to be ironed out... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33491023] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334911/33491023_350.png[/img] [/url]
@JellyLu

Well, I haven't made any real progress towards my newer dragons, but I would like to see what you think of this guy- and if you have any input. Added two siblings to his relations recently, after writing it initially I should note, so some details may need to be ironed out...

33491023_350.png
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
@SparkyLurkdragon Welcome back :D I'm happy to look at more of your babies! Thank you so much for the pile of familiars! Your payment finally got me to over 500 familiars ;u; *throws confetti* [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7179888] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71799/7179888_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm really glad you asked me to look at Mono because I remember reviewing her mate! Though it technically means they're ill, I've always liked white colored coatls. I think they look so pure ;u; Mono fits this description. I especially love how her platinum wings give her some depth and make her appear shaded in a sense. I absolutely love her genes as they are, but I also think giving her hex would look amazing as well :D With her colors, it's hard to find a gene that looks bad! Her apparel is certainly fitting for her story, and I LOVE how the dove looks with her ^-^ In fact, I love how the dove looks with white coatls so much that I've put one on my own xD She'd definitely wear that kelpie mane well! As for her lore, I really enjoyed reading about how her relationship with Kurnaz started. I can just imagine them playing together and I especially thought it was sweet how she was even teaching him the coatl language. When he asked her to be his mate it absolutely melted my heart <3 They're perfect for each other and I really am glad he risked his own life to save her from exaltation! I'm still pretty bitter that her old clan, even her parents, were going to just toss her away and not let her live a happy life ;; but I guess I can see from their perspective too...it's still messed up though. I'm really glad she's now able to live happily with her mate <3 The story of her and Kurnaz has got to be one of my top 5 pieces of lore that I've read to date tbh~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6076655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60767/6076655_350.png[/img] [/url] A fantastically colored charizard rep if I do say so myself! I'm super happy that you dressed her as charizard from the mystery dungeon game! I really like that series and the fact that you even got apparel that matches the gear in the game really makes me smile ^-^ I also like the extra bits of lore; I wonder what her other name is o: This girl is also a great example of how basic can be perfect <3 I feel like if she had any primary or secondary genes that she might look too busy or have a bit of unwanted color variation. Her basic keeps her bold, brilliant, and impeccably looking like the lizard Pokemon we all love <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21397767] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213978/21397767_350.png[/img] [/url] Baklaag caught my eye because his colors are so unique ^-^ I love love LOVE the pairing of obsidian and midnight and I think it looks absolutely magnificent on this boy with his genes. His iridescent has a beautiful shine and it's even more interesting to find out that he got it despite the odds! I think his underbelly provides a striking contrast and I love it even more for the fact that it matches his eyes <3 He has a really rich history in the clan and I think that that makes him really intriguing and special! I always wanted to breed my progens and keep a child or grandchild...but my random one has terrible colors and I'm too nervous to scatter ;; Anyway, I think this guy has a great heart and it's absolutely wonderful that he takes in, names, and provides for all these dragons because he knows they're meant for great things. A lovely character indeed! I think he'd look good with some glimmer and some sage apparel ^-^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=813190] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8132/813190_350.png[/img] [/url] So it was this lovely lady here who made me realize that you have imperial elders in your clan and they all have those fancy sashes and look sooo good ;; They're all PERF, but I'd like to focus on Zephyr here ^-^ Not only does she have the perfect outfit and name, but the fact that these colors were a result of a scatter amaze me *o* In fact, a lot of your elders were scattered and I applaud you for taking the time and money to make them so ideal to the flights they represent! For Zephyr, I really like her tertiary color because it gives her a stunning pop of color that fits in with the wind flight so well. Especially with the glow of runes, she seems like the epitome of a spring breeze c: I'm so jealous of that balloon ;n; She really is a beauty and I can't wait until she gets iri! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26907536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269076/26907536_350.png[/img] [/url] This alluring WC gal is so awesome! She first caught my eye because I have a thing for warm colored dragons and circuit....and well, she has both! I really love how the strawberry circuit gives a red sheen to her wings and feet :3 Her matching eyes just glow so brightly too *o* All of her apparel flows so well with her; the ethereal apparel adds to her scholarly vibe while the blades make her look majestic and refined! I also really like how you took a dragon that hold your badges and turned her into more than just a badge holder. She has her own little story about how she obtains all these badges and displays them proudly. I love that! I also think her name is super interesting! I tried to search for it to see if I can find a meaning, but it's so unique the only results that come up are from this site xD When I read about its origins in her bio I though it was the coolest thing! I'm assuming you made the trade language up? That's really cleaver! An awesome lady for sure! [/center] Gah it was so hard to choose the random three >< I'm glad I got to admire your lair again~
@SparkyLurkdragon
Welcome back :D I'm happy to look at more of your babies!

Thank you so much for the pile of familiars! Your payment finally got me to over 500 familiars ;u; *throws confetti*

7179888_350.png

I'm really glad you asked me to look at Mono because I remember reviewing her mate! Though it technically means they're ill, I've always liked white colored coatls. I think they look so pure ;u; Mono fits this description. I especially love how her platinum wings give her some depth and make her appear shaded in a sense. I absolutely love her genes as they are, but I also think giving her hex would look amazing as well :D With her colors, it's hard to find a gene that looks bad! Her apparel is certainly fitting for her story, and I LOVE how the dove looks with her ^-^ In fact, I love how the dove looks with white coatls so much that I've put one on my own xD She'd definitely wear that kelpie mane well!
As for her lore, I really enjoyed reading about how her relationship with Kurnaz started. I can just imagine them playing together and I especially thought it was sweet how she was even teaching him the coatl language. When he asked her to be his mate it absolutely melted my heart <3 They're perfect for each other and I really am glad he risked his own life to save her from exaltation! I'm still pretty bitter that her old clan, even her parents, were going to just toss her away and not let her live a happy life ;; but I guess I can see from their perspective too...it's still messed up though. I'm really glad she's now able to live happily with her mate <3 The story of her and Kurnaz has got to be one of my top 5 pieces of lore that I've read to date tbh~

6076655_350.png

A fantastically colored charizard rep if I do say so myself! I'm super happy that you dressed her as charizard from the mystery dungeon game! I really like that series and the fact that you even got apparel that matches the gear in the game really makes me smile ^-^ I also like the extra bits of lore; I wonder what her other name is o: This girl is also a great example of how basic can be perfect <3 I feel like if she had any primary or secondary genes that she might look too busy or have a bit of unwanted color variation. Her basic keeps her bold, brilliant, and impeccably looking like the lizard Pokemon we all love <3

21397767_350.png

Baklaag caught my eye because his colors are so unique ^-^ I love love LOVE the pairing of obsidian and midnight and I think it looks absolutely magnificent on this boy with his genes. His iridescent has a beautiful shine and it's even more interesting to find out that he got it despite the odds! I think his underbelly provides a striking contrast and I love it even more for the fact that it matches his eyes <3 He has a really rich history in the clan and I think that that makes him really intriguing and special! I always wanted to breed my progens and keep a child or grandchild...but my random one has terrible colors and I'm too nervous to scatter ;; Anyway, I think this guy has a great heart and it's absolutely wonderful that he takes in, names, and provides for all these dragons because he knows they're meant for great things. A lovely character indeed! I think he'd look good with some glimmer and some sage apparel ^-^

813190_350.png

So it was this lovely lady here who made me realize that you have imperial elders in your clan and they all have those fancy sashes and look sooo good ;; They're all PERF, but I'd like to focus on Zephyr here ^-^ Not only does she have the perfect outfit and name, but the fact that these colors were a result of a scatter amaze me *o* In fact, a lot of your elders were scattered and I applaud you for taking the time and money to make them so ideal to the flights they represent! For Zephyr, I really like her tertiary color because it gives her a stunning pop of color that fits in with the wind flight so well. Especially with the glow of runes, she seems like the epitome of a spring breeze c: I'm so jealous of that balloon ;n; She really is a beauty and I can't wait until she gets iri!

26907536_350.png

This alluring WC gal is so awesome! She first caught my eye because I have a thing for warm colored dragons and circuit....and well, she has both! I really love how the strawberry circuit gives a red sheen to her wings and feet :3 Her matching eyes just glow so brightly too *o* All of her apparel flows so well with her; the ethereal apparel adds to her scholarly vibe while the blades make her look majestic and refined! I also really like how you took a dragon that hold your badges and turned her into more than just a badge holder. She has her own little story about how she obtains all these badges and displays them proudly. I love that! I also think her name is super interesting! I tried to search for it to see if I can find a meaning, but it's so unique the only results that come up are from this site xD When I read about its origins in her bio I though it was the coolest thing! I'm assuming you made the trade language up? That's really cleaver! An awesome lady for sure!

Gah it was so hard to choose the random three >< I'm glad I got to admire your lair again~
@KindlyDragon Glad to see you're back with another beaut for me to review ^-^ [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33491023] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334911/33491023_350.png[/img] [/url] Ooooh boy I can tell you right now I already love him for his colors <3Especially for a plague dragon like himself, I think black and red look incredibly nice when paired together. The falcon and peregrine are nice gene choices and aid in making him look more rugged and dangerous. His ruby runes provide a nice bright addition to his color scheme and make him look like he's glowing with power or passion. Matching the glow of his runes with the clawtips was a clever thing to do and I love it ^-^ Speaking of his apparel, I like how it's simple, but still perfect for the dragon. The skeletal chimes and scars are ideal for a dragon with his abilities AND match his flight as well~ I think the familiar is super fitting too, especially considering his job is a nightmare to him in many ways. As for his lore, I like how developed it is! You never disappoint me with the details you put in the lore of the dragons you submit here ^-^ To start, I really liked the quote he has at the beginning of his bio! After reading his bio in full, it is clear to me that maybe the glow of his runes radiates with both care for the dying and pain for those lost. I liked how you began his story by having the clan leader talk to us and explain Madrak to us. Following that interaction up with more detailed descriptions of Madrak's personality and reasoning was genius. Reading about Madrak in that order made me both appreciative of him and sympathetic for him. I appreciate that he cares so much for the dying and honors the dead. I think respecting those that have died is an important thing to do... Though, I feel sorry for Madrak because every death pains him, especially those he can' control the funeral for. Even 'witnessing' him taking care of that sick hatchling hurt my heart ;; What really hit me though was describing how he got a mate and how knowing he will one day lose her is making him mad...and that when she does die it will kill him. Reading that made my heart sink and made me realize yet again how much I don't want my own loved ones to die ;; He's a very respectable dragon with an important role in the clan. A good plague boy who doesn't cause harm, but uses his abilities for good. It's great how he tries to "soothe the sorrow of the living" with his funerals. I [i]really[/i] do love this guy and think his lore is rated 5 stars. [i]Really [/i]well done here. [/center]
@KindlyDragon
Glad to see you're back with another beaut for me to review ^-^

33491023_350.png

Ooooh boy I can tell you right now I already love him for his colors <3Especially for a plague dragon like himself, I think black and red look incredibly nice when paired together. The falcon and peregrine are nice gene choices and aid in making him look more rugged and dangerous. His ruby runes provide a nice bright addition to his color scheme and make him look like he's glowing with power or passion. Matching the glow of his runes with the clawtips was a clever thing to do and I love it ^-^ Speaking of his apparel, I like how it's simple, but still perfect for the dragon. The skeletal chimes and scars are ideal for a dragon with his abilities AND match his flight as well~ I think the familiar is super fitting too, especially considering his job is a nightmare to him in many ways.
As for his lore, I like how developed it is! You never disappoint me with the details you put in the lore of the dragons you submit here ^-^ To start, I really liked the quote he has at the beginning of his bio! After reading his bio in full, it is clear to me that maybe the glow of his runes radiates with both care for the dying and pain for those lost. I liked how you began his story by having the clan leader talk to us and explain Madrak to us. Following that interaction up with more detailed descriptions of Madrak's personality and reasoning was genius. Reading about Madrak in that order made me both appreciative of him and sympathetic for him. I appreciate that he cares so much for the dying and honors the dead. I think respecting those that have died is an important thing to do... Though, I feel sorry for Madrak because every death pains him, especially those he can' control the funeral for. Even 'witnessing' him taking care of that sick hatchling hurt my heart ;; What really hit me though was describing how he got a mate and how knowing he will one day lose her is making him mad...and that when she does die it will kill him. Reading that made my heart sink and made me realize yet again how much I don't want my own loved ones to die ;; He's a very respectable dragon with an important role in the clan. A good plague boy who doesn't cause harm, but uses his abilities for good. It's great how he tries to "soothe the sorrow of the living" with his funerals. I really do love this guy and think his lore is rated 5 stars. Really well done here.

Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Up
Eeeeee!

I was very proud of Mono's bio (I'm on a Team ICO kick and once again writing what I've long nicknamed "That Sad Team ICO Fic," so writing something where Mono and Wander's story ended more happily was nice) and I'm so glad you liked it so much!! I think that made my week!

Charizard was a heck of a lucky rescue during some big push or another - already prenamed and gened! (Overgened. I removed her secondary because I love the matte look of Basic for a lot of fandragons!) She's based on my own PMD2 character, a Charmander named Mulan. :) I've headcanoned for a while that Pokemon believe in name magic and so it's a bad idea or at least poor form to tell someone your name too quickly. (Hence why everyone uses species names in the PMD series and why N goes by a nickname!)

Bak'laag is my Backloggery dragon! The Backloggery is a site you can use to keep track of your videogames and whether you've finished them or not. I haven't been bringing Backlog Dragons into the lair as much recently (life happens), but I should start doing that again... maybe Bookloggery and Filmloggery (reading list and film backlogs) dragons, also?
I think a few Lucky Sage accents might mimic some aspects of the character he's a fandragon of, and Glimmer would sort of mimic his eyebrows...! I'll think about it, good call!

I love all of my elder dragons and want only the best for them! Zephyr's colour scheme after her scatter made me hem and haw a bit on whether to keep it, but I'm glad it works!

And Viinkrongrah's name is actually in the fan-extended Dovahzul from Thuum.org! It's the dragon language in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Her name (like all proper Dovahzul names!) is three words: Viin, kron, and grah. 'Shine-victorious-battle' or, more elegantly, 'shining victory'!
I just call it an obscure trade language as a little fandom injoke; there's a few other Dovahzul names in the lair. :)

Thanks so much for the reviews, and happy Wavecrest!
Eeeeee!

I was very proud of Mono's bio (I'm on a Team ICO kick and once again writing what I've long nicknamed "That Sad Team ICO Fic," so writing something where Mono and Wander's story ended more happily was nice) and I'm so glad you liked it so much!! I think that made my week!

Charizard was a heck of a lucky rescue during some big push or another - already prenamed and gened! (Overgened. I removed her secondary because I love the matte look of Basic for a lot of fandragons!) She's based on my own PMD2 character, a Charmander named Mulan. :) I've headcanoned for a while that Pokemon believe in name magic and so it's a bad idea or at least poor form to tell someone your name too quickly. (Hence why everyone uses species names in the PMD series and why N goes by a nickname!)

Bak'laag is my Backloggery dragon! The Backloggery is a site you can use to keep track of your videogames and whether you've finished them or not. I haven't been bringing Backlog Dragons into the lair as much recently (life happens), but I should start doing that again... maybe Bookloggery and Filmloggery (reading list and film backlogs) dragons, also?
I think a few Lucky Sage accents might mimic some aspects of the character he's a fandragon of, and Glimmer would sort of mimic his eyebrows...! I'll think about it, good call!

I love all of my elder dragons and want only the best for them! Zephyr's colour scheme after her scatter made me hem and haw a bit on whether to keep it, but I'm glad it works!

And Viinkrongrah's name is actually in the fan-extended Dovahzul from Thuum.org! It's the dragon language in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Her name (like all proper Dovahzul names!) is three words: Viin, kron, and grah. 'Shine-victorious-battle' or, more elegantly, 'shining victory'!
I just call it an obscure trade language as a little fandom injoke; there's a few other Dovahzul names in the lair. :)

Thanks so much for the reviews, and happy Wavecrest!
jtgoRWq.png
@JellyLu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3976132] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39762/3976132_350.png[/img] [/url] Probably going to hate myself for posting a dragon with a bio I rewrote and refreshed at 1:00 AM, but hey, what's the worst that could happen? :D
@JellyLu

3976132_350.png

Probably going to hate myself for posting a dragon with a bio I rewrote and refreshed at 1:00 AM, but hey, what's the worst that could happen? :D
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56