Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Discussion: Lore Scrys
1 2 3
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/LoreScrys.png[/img][/center] [br] [center][b]Discuss your favorites from this week's theme here![/b][/center] [br][br] ----- [br][br] [center][b][size=4]Spotlight: Science! [br] @Chaos199's Newleaf! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28542746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285428/28542746_350.png[/img] [/url] @Ringmaster's Cynon! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33585681] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335857/33585681_350.png[/img] [/url] @Ralzakark's Yasu! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14310495] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143105/14310495_350.png[/img] [/url][/size][/b][/center]
LoreScrys.png

Discuss your favorites from this week's theme here!

Spotlight: Science!

@Chaos199's Newleaf!

28542746_350.png

@Ringmaster's Cynon!

33585681_350.png

@Ralzakark's Yasu!

14310495_350.png
Congrats to the winners;
Congrats to the winners;
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Remember folks, there is no reason to make claim posts.
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
Yasu is so pretty!
Yasu is so pretty!
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

Ooo all of them look so nice! :D
Ooo all of them look so nice! :D
7qCl3Ny.png
kind of disappointed, to be entirely honest - as much fun as the idea for this week is, it's not much of a 'dragon share' like this.

@Ringmaster cynon's lovely! she's so glowy :D
kind of disappointed, to be entirely honest - as much fun as the idea for this week is, it's not much of a 'dragon share' like this.

@Ringmaster cynon's lovely! she's so glowy :D
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[quote name="Autopilot" date="2018-03-20 08:49:19" ] Remember folks, there is no reason to make claim posts. [/quote] Eh, if we had an issue with it, we'd delete them. @Autopilot
Autopilot wrote on 2018-03-20 08:49:19:

Eh, if we had an issue with it, we'd delete them. @Autopilot
[quote name="Huntess" date="2018-03-20 11:17:20" ] May just be Me But Personally half the Winners of these things dont look like the idea of what the Theme should be? Its quite disappointing that others that suit the Theme 100% More Are Ignored or Not even a Slight Mention. Even if they Dont look Like it, The Lore Could Suit the Theme as Well, But No Nothing really. Would Love if there could be a People Vote for the Winners Sometimes, But Hey ho. Will be my Last time I'll ever Post to a Dragon Share Week, and Most likely Wont be looking at Any More that Appear either </3 [/quote] @Huntess, Dragon Share Theme Week is intended to be casual and fun. It's not a contest, there are no prizes for participating and the spotlight is done at random.
Huntess wrote on 2018-03-20 11:17:20:
May just be Me But Personally half the Winners of these things dont look like the idea of what the Theme should be? Its quite disappointing that others that suit the Theme 100% More Are Ignored or Not even a Slight Mention.

Even if they Dont look Like it, The Lore Could Suit the Theme as Well, But No Nothing really.

Would Love if there could be a People Vote for the Winners Sometimes, But Hey ho. Will be my Last time I'll ever Post to a Dragon Share Week, and Most likely Wont be looking at Any More that Appear either </3

@Huntess, Dragon Share Theme Week is intended to be casual and fun. It's not a contest, there are no prizes for participating and the spotlight is done at random.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2018-03-20 11:36:21" ] [quote name="Huntess" date="2018-03-20 11:17:20" ] May just be Me But Personally half the Winners of these things dont look like the idea of what the Theme should be? Its quite disappointing that others that suit the Theme 100% More Are Ignored or Not even a Slight Mention. Even if they Dont look Like it, The Lore Could Suit the Theme as Well, But No Nothing really. Would Love if there could be a People Vote for the Winners Sometimes, But Hey ho. Will be my Last time I'll ever Post to a Dragon Share Week, and Most likely Wont be looking at Any More that Appear either </3 [/quote] Huntess, Dragon Share Theme Week is intended to be casual and fun. It's not a contest, there are no prizes for participating and the spotlight is done at random. [/quote] might be an idea to include a short note with the spotlight to explain that it's random? i see this same mistake being made every week and it'd clear up a lot of confusion!
Aequorin wrote on 2018-03-20 11:36:21:
May just be Me But Personally half the Winners of these things dont look like the idea of what the Theme should be? Its quite disappointing that others that suit the Theme 100% More Are Ignored or Not even a Slight Mention.

Even if they Dont look Like it, The Lore Could Suit the Theme as Well, But No Nothing really.

Would Love if there could be a People Vote for the Winners Sometimes, But Hey ho. Will be my Last time I'll ever Post to a Dragon Share Week, and Most likely Wont be looking at Any More that Appear either </3

Huntess, Dragon Share Theme Week is intended to be casual and fun. It's not a contest, there are no prizes for participating and the spotlight is done at random.
might be an idea to include a short note with the spotlight to explain that it's random? i see this same mistake being made every week and it'd clear up a lot of confusion!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Oh my gosh, my first spotlight! Thank you so much! Congrats to the other chosen two as well ^^ they're both splendid to look at! [quote name="Cay" date="2018-03-20 12:15:10" ] [quote name="Huntess" date="2018-03-20 11:17:20" ] May just be Me But Personally half the Winners of these things dont look like the idea of what the Theme should be? Its quite disappointing that others that suit the Theme 100% More Are Ignored or Not even a Slight Mention. Even if they Dont look Like it, The Lore Could Suit the Theme as Well, But No Nothing really. Would Love if there could be a People Vote for the Winners Sometimes, But Hey ho. Will be my Last time I'll ever Post to a Dragon Share Week, and Most likely Wont be looking at Any More that Appear either </3 [/quote] [item=salt] Anyhoo, I love that first Bog lady she's so pretty omh. [/quote] Look, I get the disappointment - I've been on the sight for a little over 4 years, and this is my first spotlight ever. But it's not a competition - there's no need to be rude and offended. If you don't want to participate, that's fine. But it's not worth telling the ones who did get the spotlight that their dragons aren't up to par. That's your opinion, but it's one that would be better left unsaid. [sub]@Cay Thank you, she's one of my first Bogs and I adore her :3[/sub]
Oh my gosh, my first spotlight! Thank you so much!

Congrats to the other chosen two as well ^^ they're both splendid to look at!
Cay wrote on 2018-03-20 12:15:10:

Salt

Anyhoo, I love that first Bog lady she's so pretty omh.

Look, I get the disappointment - I've been on the sight for a little over 4 years, and this is my first spotlight ever. But it's not a competition - there's no need to be rude and offended. If you don't want to participate, that's fine. But it's not worth telling the ones who did get the spotlight that their dragons aren't up to par. That's your opinion, but it's one that would be better left unsaid.

@Cay Thank you, she's one of my first Bogs and I adore her :3
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
1 2 3