Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] The Hivemind
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 159 160
OOF i love these

can i hold one of the female drones please?? im not sure if i have enough cash on me right now but i /really/ want to start a hive!!

also, please add me to the pinglist!!

@luthyx
OOF i love these

can i hold one of the female drones please?? im not sure if i have enough cash on me right now but i /really/ want to start a hive!!

also, please add me to the pinglist!!

@luthyx
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
@RedHerrings Updated! Thank you so much!

@TheRobinsBerry Sure thing! Pearlcatcher or Guardian? I'll add you to the pinglist. I've got quite a few half-drones coming up soon, mmm.
@RedHerrings Updated! Thank you so much!

@TheRobinsBerry Sure thing! Pearlcatcher or Guardian? I'll add you to the pinglist. I've got quite a few half-drones coming up soon, mmm.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@Luthyx Are you sure it's updated? Her picture should redirect to her in my lair. Right now, it redirects to your lair, then says it can't find the dragon in question.
@Luthyx Are you sure it's updated? Her picture should redirect to her in my lair. Right now, it redirects to your lair, then says it can't find the dragon in question.
kDetLAz.pngOne fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.5utJSlY.png
@RedHerrings Whoops, my mistake. Updated and fixed.
@RedHerrings Whoops, my mistake. Updated and fixed.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
[/code]
Pearlcatcher please!! @luthyx
Pearlcatcher please!! @luthyx
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
@TheRobinsBerry Will do! Reserved.
@TheRobinsBerry Will do! Reserved.
they/them
[/code]
@Luthyx ahh this is such a cool concept, i'd love to be pinged for any future white/white defective drones. for now, i'll send over a cr for the pearlcatcher male and i plan to gene change him to nocturne eventually!
@Luthyx ahh this is such a cool concept, i'd love to be pinged for any future white/white defective drones. for now, i'll send over a cr for the pearlcatcher male and i plan to gene change him to nocturne eventually!
lkzAKA7.jpg
@cstiel Will do! I'll have to go get some white drones, then! Totally fine with Noc change.
@cstiel Will do! I'll have to go get some white drones, then! Totally fine with Noc change.
they/them
[/code]
@Luthyx

This is awesome! I love the idea, please add me to the pinglist!

Question though: Can a drone be part of someone else's hive, but be in your lair? Because I like the idea of having a small piece of something bigger, but I don't have a big enough lair/feel like dedicating enough space to have my own big hive. So would I be able to, like, piggy-back onto someone else's hive?

edit: With their permission, of course!
@Luthyx

This is awesome! I love the idea, please add me to the pinglist!

Question though: Can a drone be part of someone else's hive, but be in your lair? Because I like the idea of having a small piece of something bigger, but I don't have a big enough lair/feel like dedicating enough space to have my own big hive. So would I be able to, like, piggy-back onto someone else's hive?

edit: With their permission, of course!
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@Luthyx

I am thinking about getting myself a half-drone for interesting lore. However, you do not appear to be selling any. If I were to buy one of the drones, make it a consciousness, and then breed it to make a half drone, would you allow me to return the dragon drone?
@Luthyx

I am thinking about getting myself a half-drone for interesting lore. However, you do not appear to be selling any. If I were to buy one of the drones, make it a consciousness, and then breed it to make a half drone, would you allow me to return the dragon drone?
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 159 160