Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Wip. Don't post please~]
[b][/b][center]Blood lineage subspecies Will work on progressively as time allows <3 Layout for Bloods thread -Introduction, Rules, Post Guide, Banner/Badges Codes -Available Dragons/Pinglists/Nests -Criteria for Blood -Lore behind bloods -More Lore -Lineage -Affiliates/Other Save rest of first page [img]https://i.imgur.com/uJKk9sx.gif[/img] Welcome to Kruziik Sos [pronounced: Crew-zeek Sauce], a heavily lore-based lineage subspecies! I accidentally stumbled upon my dream dragon, Krahsosaal, while playing in the Scrying Workshop one day. He is, and likely always will be, my favorite color combination onsite. I wanted to share this beautiful combination with all of the members of FR! Please note, that his lineage will be [i]somewhat[/i] expensive. I priced them high to ensure that they will not be exalted. However, don't let this detour you. If you are truly interested in one but can't afford the price, I'm happy to negotiate price! I just want to make sure they get to carry on his bloodline rather than go serve a diety. I HIGHLY encourage anyone who purchases his child/grandchild/whatever generation to post here as I would love to make a generational family tree. I want to see all of his descendants and all of the beautiful grand-dergs they make! Please, feel free to ping me, message me, or drop a message on my profile if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions. I would love to hear them all~ Anyways, that's enough rambling from me, let me introduce to you the founders of this subspecies: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35847651] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358477/35847651_350.png[/img] [/url] Krahsosaal is the proud patriarch of a mighty lineage known as [i][b]Kruziik Sos[/b][/i], or [b][i]Ancient Blood[/i][/b]. He hails from the land of magic itself, the Starfall Isles. His search for answers took him far beyond his homeland. He explored many places before settling in his permanent abode on the edges of the Wyrmwound. In his travels, Krahsosaal gained much insight on the world, stored away his growing knowledge, and immersed himself in vastly different cultures and traditions. His most important discovery, though, was his mate Sonata. He stumbled upon her in a lonely forest, lulling an ailing elk to sleep; its final sleep. Her compassion for the suffering creature moved him and drew him to her - but that is a story for another time. In time, they grew close and ultimately started a family together in the Scarred Wasteland. This was the beginning of their great lineage. What makes them so different than other dragons of their same colorations, you ask? Well, it all comes back to Sonata's gift of song. [/center]
Blood lineage subspecies
Will work on progressively as time allows <3

Layout for Bloods thread

-Introduction, Rules, Post Guide, Banner/Badges Codes
-Available Dragons/Pinglists/Nests
-Criteria for Blood
-Lore behind bloods
-More Lore
-Lineage
-Affiliates/Other
Save rest of first page

uJKk9sx.gif

Welcome to Kruziik Sos [pronounced: Crew-zeek Sauce], a heavily lore-based lineage subspecies! I accidentally stumbled upon my dream dragon, Krahsosaal, while playing in the Scrying Workshop one day. He is, and likely always will be, my favorite color combination onsite. I wanted to share this beautiful combination with all of the members of FR! Please note, that his lineage will be somewhat expensive. I priced them high to ensure that they will not be exalted. However, don't let this detour you. If you are truly interested in one but can't afford the price, I'm happy to negotiate price! I just want to make sure they get to carry on his bloodline rather than go serve a diety. I HIGHLY encourage anyone who purchases his child/grandchild/whatever generation to post here as I would love to make a generational family tree. I want to see all of his descendants and all of the beautiful grand-dergs they make!

Please, feel free to ping me, message me, or drop a message on my profile if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions. I would love to hear them all~ Anyways, that's enough rambling from me, let me introduce to you the founders of this subspecies:

35847651_350.png

Krahsosaal is the proud patriarch of a mighty lineage known as Kruziik Sos, or Ancient Blood. He hails from the land of magic itself, the Starfall Isles. His search for answers took him far beyond his homeland. He explored many places before settling in his permanent abode on the edges of the Wyrmwound.

In his travels, Krahsosaal gained much insight on the world, stored away his growing knowledge, and immersed himself in vastly different cultures and traditions. His most important discovery, though, was his mate Sonata. He stumbled upon her in a lonely forest, lulling an ailing elk to sleep; its final sleep. Her compassion for the suffering creature moved him and drew him to her - but that is a story for another time. In time, they grew close and ultimately started a family together in the Scarred Wasteland. This was the beginning of their great lineage.

What makes them so different than other dragons of their same colorations, you ask? Well, it all comes back to Sonata's gift of song.
uJKk9sx.gif
[center][i]If you have a dragon to sell that qualifies to be an Ancient Blood, message or ping me and I'll post them up here under your name to help advertise them for sale![/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37705637] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377057/37705637_350.png[/img] [/url] First Generation - "Blood Dream" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37705636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377057/37705636_350.png[/img] [/url] First Generation - "Blood Chaos" [/center]
If you have a dragon to sell that qualifies to be an Ancient Blood, message or ping me and I'll post them up here under your name to help advertise them for sale!

37705637_350.png

First Generation - "Blood Dream"

37705636_350.png

First Generation - "Blood Chaos"
uJKk9sx.gif

Criteria to qualify as Kruziik Sos:
-MUST be descended from Krahsosaal and Sonata
-Acceptable Primary color range: Sanguine - Maroon with Blood being the most "pure"
-Acceptable Secondary color range: Sanguine - Maroon with Blood being the most "pure"
-Acceptable Tertiary color range: Twilight - Turquoise with Abyss being teh most "pure"
-Acceptable Primary genes: Most all! EXCEPTIONS: poison (any of the three colors), Wasp - Maroon only, Tapir - Maroon only, Skink - Sanguine only.
-Acceptable Secondary genes: Most all! EXCEPTIONS:
-Acceptable tertiary genes:

Criteria to qualify as Kruziik Sos:
-MUST be descended from Krahsosaal and Sonata
-Acceptable Primary color range: Sanguine - Maroon with Blood being the most "pure"
-Acceptable Secondary color range: Sanguine - Maroon with Blood being the most "pure"
-Acceptable Tertiary color range: Twilight - Turquoise with Abyss being teh most "pure"
-Acceptable Primary genes: Most all! EXCEPTIONS: poison (any of the three colors), Wasp - Maroon only, Tapir - Maroon only, Skink - Sanguine only.
-Acceptable Secondary genes: Most all! EXCEPTIONS:
-Acceptable tertiary genes:
uJKk9sx.gif
Save
Save
uJKk9sx.gif
Save
Save
uJKk9sx.gif
Sev
Sev
uJKk9sx.gif