^
@Skydust

Aaaa I love his outfit so much!! Thank you! :D
@Skydust

Aaaa I love his outfit so much!! Thank you! :D
He/Him lol
@Rainbowlight You’re very welcome :D
@Rainbowlight You’re very welcome :D
Hey :) So I actually already have a pretty good idea on which outfit I want for my fandragon, which is why I already have a part of it on my dragon, but maybe I'm unaware of something much better fitting I just didn't see yet, so a second opinion would be great :3 Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36511282] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365113/36511282_350.png[/img] [/url] Character she should look like: Freljord Taliyah [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6tDS9ygBwxw/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
Hey :) So I actually already have a pretty good idea on which outfit I want for my fandragon, which is why I already have a part of it on my dragon, but maybe I'm unaware of something much better fitting I just didn't see yet, so a second opinion would be great :3

Dragon:

36511282_350.png

Character she should look like: Freljord Taliyah

maxresdefault.jpg
2DhAoBg.png

5bGyKnq.gif
@Leyria Ooh, LOL! I don't play it much myself but I have a good uni friend that plays support. (Also I was gonna suggest the elk for the recall moose until they get deer apparel so good on you lol). This particular outfit is 11 slots, since you didn't give me any maximum. I kept the parts of her outfit on that you have since they're actually pretty awesome! I just added a couple of things: [outfit=293685] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=36511282&skin=0&apparel=3696,17910,1626,21154,18790,20561,10876,11201,4784,13854,346&xt=dressing.png[/img] In particular, her little booties! I gave her the Ruthless Leather ones (the goldish trim goes quite nice with the goldish trim on the Mage's Sapphire Overcoat) but the Nightglider's Arctic Boots are also quite nice if you want paler feet :3 I also gave her some Nightglider's Arctic Pants to give her a little bit of navy on her midriff. I gave her some clawtips because of those patterns on her arms. The talonclasp pendant is completely optional (I put it there because of the gem) and I gave her some earrings, cuffs and a bit of wing protection too. I wanted to keep her head and tail relatively free for her natural contrast so she wasn't COMPLETELY engulfed, but if you wanna cover those in anything by all means!
@Leyria Ooh, LOL! I don't play it much myself but I have a good uni friend that plays support.
(Also I was gonna suggest the elk for the recall moose until they get deer apparel so good on you lol). This particular outfit is 11 slots, since you didn't give me any maximum.

I kept the parts of her outfit on that you have since they're actually pretty awesome! I just added a couple of things:
Not Found

dragon?did=36511282&skin=0&apparel=3696,17910,1626,21154,18790,20561,10876,11201,4784,13854,346&xt=dressing.png
In particular, her little booties! I gave her the Ruthless Leather ones (the goldish trim goes quite nice with the goldish trim on the Mage's Sapphire Overcoat) but the Nightglider's Arctic Boots are also quite nice if you want paler feet :3 I also gave her some Nightglider's Arctic Pants to give her a little bit of navy on her midriff. I gave her some clawtips because of those patterns on her arms. The talonclasp pendant is completely optional (I put it there because of the gem) and I gave her some earrings, cuffs and a bit of wing protection too. I wanted to keep her head and tail relatively free for her natural contrast so she wasn't COMPLETELY engulfed, but if you wanna cover those in anything by all means!

@Skydust Wow that looks awesome! I actually did not think about most of these things tbh. Thanks for the inspiration :) I also wasn't sure whether to use the copper or the golden earrings, so thank you for helping me with that :)
@Skydust Wow that looks awesome! I actually did not think about most of these things tbh. Thanks for the inspiration :) I also wasn't sure whether to use the copper or the golden earrings, so thank you for helping me with that :)
2DhAoBg.png

5bGyKnq.gif
@Leyria You're welcome! I aim to inspire lol, and I'm glad to help :D

But yeah feel free to change anything, add anything, etc. She's your fanderg after all (she's very lovely) <3
@Leyria You're welcome! I aim to inspire lol, and I'm glad to help :D

But yeah feel free to change anything, add anything, etc. She's your fanderg after all (she's very lovely) <3
^
^
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62