Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Share your dream dragon (We'll help!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
Hello guys I'm MaddieTheTurtle! Today I'm here with a new thing me and my new friend @celestja just made up. It's a dream dragon fund!

And I'm talking about YOUR dream derg, not ours.

How it works:

1. Post your dream dragon on this thread! If you don't have a dream dragon, stick around a bit longer, there's plenty you can do.

2. Take the time to look at everyone's dream dragons. You may be surprised. Maybe you find that one of your favorite breeding pairs can produce someone's dream derg! Maybe they have a gen one in the right colors and need to gene their derg, and you are feeling generous and have the gene they need? What if they already have a dream derg waiting and they just need the money? You can help them! I'm not forcing anything, I'm just saying you could really make someone happy by doing one of these things.

3. If you find someone who you can help get their dream derg, PM them! It's amazing what a little conversation can do. Read my "help another player with their dream derg story." here

4. If you want, post your own dream dragon story here! Wether it was you helping another get their derg, or a player helping you, share your story! I'd love to hear it.

5. If through this thread you are rewarded your dream derg, ping me! I'll be making a list of who has gotten their dream derg through this. Cograts to @Downpour for being the first!

Good luck getting your dream dragon!!!!!

And thank you so much for @TropicalDiamonds and @Cascarones for pitching in and helping out already!

EDIT: Thank you everyone for all helping each other out with their dream dergs, I love watching this thread grow!

@Downpour was the first to receive their dream derg through this thread!
@furtim is the second!

@Saltuffle made a Discord Server for dream dergs!

https://discord.gg/hyTtyWD
Hello guys I'm MaddieTheTurtle! Today I'm here with a new thing me and my new friend @celestja just made up. It's a dream dragon fund!

And I'm talking about YOUR dream derg, not ours.

How it works:

1. Post your dream dragon on this thread! If you don't have a dream dragon, stick around a bit longer, there's plenty you can do.

2. Take the time to look at everyone's dream dragons. You may be surprised. Maybe you find that one of your favorite breeding pairs can produce someone's dream derg! Maybe they have a gen one in the right colors and need to gene their derg, and you are feeling generous and have the gene they need? What if they already have a dream derg waiting and they just need the money? You can help them! I'm not forcing anything, I'm just saying you could really make someone happy by doing one of these things.

3. If you find someone who you can help get their dream derg, PM them! It's amazing what a little conversation can do. Read my "help another player with their dream derg story." here

4. If you want, post your own dream dragon story here! Wether it was you helping another get their derg, or a player helping you, share your story! I'd love to hear it.

5. If through this thread you are rewarded your dream derg, ping me! I'll be making a list of who has gotten their dream derg through this. Cograts to @Downpour for being the first!

Good luck getting your dream dragon!!!!!

And thank you so much for @TropicalDiamonds and @Cascarones for pitching in and helping out already!

EDIT: Thank you everyone for all helping each other out with their dream dergs, I love watching this thread grow!

@Downpour was the first to receive their dream derg through this thread!
@furtim is the second!

@Saltuffle made a Discord Server for dream dergs!

https://discord.gg/hyTtyWD
Ahhh this is going to be so fun xD!!
Ahhh this is going to be so fun xD!!
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
@celestja

So excited for this thread to get kicking!!!!!!
@celestja

So excited for this thread to get kicking!!!!!!
bumpity bump
bumpity bump
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=8&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=7&winggene=21&wings=121&auth=16d22390947779a8d7a94c06b82aeb911fb5188a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Spiral Female, Slate Jaguar/Sanguine Striation/Ruby Smoke, Light (although Wind or Ice would be okay too) this lady, honestly. the reason WHY I want her is confusing and not something I'm really going to bother to explain, but yeah, she's a goal and a new one at that. not that I need another project. I've got so many going on right now. well, hopefully I'll finish leveling my coli team in the next few days and that should speed up the process since I'll be able to start farming... edit: oh look and now i've scryed a fandragon for the troll call troll that I've accidentally fallen in love with... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=8&gender=1&tert=102&tertgene=15&winggene=11&wings=124&auth=6661c1137a6550daa4c2dc0775bbafa07675efe4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Guardian Female, Olive Ripple/Tarnish Peregrine/Honeydew Scales, Light (preferred)/Ice/Wind I'm flexible mainly on the breed since it's easy to breed change anything into a guardian and if I really have to I could brew scales or buy the other genes but I'd rather not [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/1cf37afb0d85a97709123981b6bea6e3/tumblr_p1mvvi1LXw1sb0bs7o1_400.png[/img] This is who I'm trying to make (I'll probably be buying her most/all of the white wraps as well as a bit of other apparel, but I can handle that stuff myself) Okay I just really like Polypa's design for no reason? She's adorable in her weird way... ALSO for both! I'm okay if their colors are a tiny bit off, like one or two colors off, especially if it's not a big difference.
dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=8&gender=1&tert=86&tertgene=7&winggene=21&wings=121&auth=16d22390947779a8d7a94c06b82aeb911fb5188a&dummyext=prev.png
Spiral Female, Slate Jaguar/Sanguine Striation/Ruby Smoke, Light (although Wind or Ice would be okay too)

this lady, honestly. the reason WHY I want her is confusing and not something I'm really going to bother to explain, but yeah, she's a goal and a new one at that.

not that I need another project. I've got so many going on right now. well, hopefully I'll finish leveling my coli team in the next few days and that should speed up the process since I'll be able to start farming...

edit: oh look and now i've scryed a fandragon for the troll call troll that I've accidentally fallen in love with...

dragon?age=1&body=123&bodygene=5&breed=2&element=8&gender=1&tert=102&tertgene=15&winggene=11&wings=124&auth=6661c1137a6550daa4c2dc0775bbafa07675efe4&dummyext=prev.png
Guardian Female, Olive Ripple/Tarnish Peregrine/Honeydew Scales, Light (preferred)/Ice/Wind

I'm flexible mainly on the breed since it's easy to breed change anything into a guardian and if I really have to I could brew scales or buy the other genes but I'd rather not

tumblr_p1mvvi1LXw1sb0bs7o1_400.png
This is who I'm trying to make (I'll probably be buying her most/all of the white wraps as well as a bit of other apparel, but I can handle that stuff myself)

Okay I just really like Polypa's design for no reason? She's adorable in her weird way...

ALSO for both! I'm okay if their colors are a tiny bit off, like one or two colors off, especially if it's not a big difference.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
also it's unlikely that I'd be able to help any since I've NEVER got lair space and most of my dragons probably can't breed many things people would dream of... but I'm willing to try anyway.
also it's unlikely that I'd be able to help any since I've NEVER got lair space and most of my dragons probably can't breed many things people would dream of... but I'm willing to try anyway.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
mine's a gen one. sanguine/blood/peacock. *clings to* [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=60&auth=e93b2f80a7ffec0a2442659123498ab423147a11&dummyext=prev.png[/img] if anyone hatches this dragon, please don't throw it away because of the peacock tert! i would love to have it. the only must is the blood secondary, a close green tert and a close red primary would be okay, but that's the ideal. [i]when i was a noob, a group of players became interested in my current dream dragon and we worked to breed and reproduce it. then, one very kind player gifted me a BUTTERFLY scroll for my precious. i was very happy.[/i]
mine's a gen one. sanguine/blood/peacock. *clings to*

dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=60&auth=e93b2f80a7ffec0a2442659123498ab423147a11&dummyext=prev.png

if anyone hatches this dragon, please don't throw it away because of the peacock tert! i would love to have it. the only must is the blood secondary, a close green tert and a close red primary would be okay, but that's the ideal.

when i was a noob, a group of players became interested in my current dream dragon and we worked to breed and reproduce it. then, one very kind player gifted me a BUTTERFLY scroll for my precious. i was very happy.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Marigold/Saffron/Leaf Jaguar/Bee Terts Glimmer, Capsule, or Opal Preferably male, either skydancer or imperial. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=9&gender=0&tert=39&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=84&auth=8fada8122b3a914f179a80e864073d7ba082ce3b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=9&gender=0&tert=39&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=84&auth=9bf43bace6bd142d7e8168ae815926ad5d4bb4e6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Itll be a goal when i get more lair space. A second one... Copper/Teal/Mint Lightning Eyes Tapir/Alloy or Bee/Opal Any breed or gender, preferably spiral Im already working on this one though, just need a compatible female. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=21&breed=7&element=5&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=29&auth=3863f7b52d3f3370c9458300f6d0a37ee1757a3b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Ill be following in case i can breed anything someone else is looking for
Marigold/Saffron/Leaf
Jaguar/Bee
Terts Glimmer, Capsule, or Opal
Preferably male, either skydancer or imperial.

dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=19&breed=13&element=9&gender=0&tert=39&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=84&auth=8fada8122b3a914f179a80e864073d7ba082ce3b&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=75&bodygene=19&breed=8&element=9&gender=0&tert=39&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=84&auth=9bf43bace6bd142d7e8168ae815926ad5d4bb4e6&dummyext=prev.png

Itll be a goal when i get more lair space.

A second one...
Copper/Teal/Mint
Lightning Eyes
Tapir/Alloy or Bee/Opal

Any breed or gender, preferably spiral

Im already working on this one though, just need a compatible female.

dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=21&breed=7&element=5&gender=0&tert=152&tertgene=17&winggene=20&wings=29&auth=3863f7b52d3f3370c9458300f6d0a37ee1757a3b&dummyext=prev.png

Ill be following in case i can breed anything someone else is looking for
Pyhp7X1.png
I'll probably be lurking around to see what dream dragons I can help create, or even adding another step to the dream dragon process (i'm on my third breeding pair for one specific dragon). I can't wait to see what other dream dragons are around!! meanwhile this is one I haven't actively worked towards because I'm focused on my other ones. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=16&breed=12&element=10&gender=0&tert=127&tertgene=11&winggene=13&wings=40&auth=5f786adb573f12da4c1dcb84f811a8ec2e6dfdf6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I have a pair to get his primary/secondary colors and I was going to work on his tertiary last. Let me see more! I want to see what dreams I can help you work towards!!
I'll probably be lurking around to see what dream dragons I can help create, or even adding another step to the dream dragon process (i'm on my third breeding pair for one specific dragon). I can't wait to see what other dream dragons are around!!

meanwhile this is one I haven't actively worked towards because I'm focused on my other ones.
dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=16&breed=12&element=10&gender=0&tert=127&tertgene=11&winggene=13&wings=40&auth=5f786adb573f12da4c1dcb84f811a8ec2e6dfdf6&dummyext=prev.png

I have a pair to get his primary/secondary colors and I was going to work on his tertiary last.

Let me see more! I want to see what dreams I can help you work towards!!
+2 FR Time /// Loaning out Lv.20 Cauldron /// Cauldron: Open
XdKddgH.png
I only have 1 real project right now, but I can finish it myself. Just posting to list my hatchery for anyone who wants to look through and see if any of my pairs can help produce colors/genes/breeds people are looking for. :)
I only have 1 real project right now, but I can finish it myself. Just posting to list my hatchery for anyone who wants to look through and see if any of my pairs can help produce colors/genes/breeds people are looking for. :)
JZeYMaG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49