Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | ••>Make Someone's Day Lair Game
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 61 62
@Saffronic [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43764977] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437650/43764977_350.png[/img] [/url] Caturix is such a pretty boy, I love the combo of cherry alloy and glimmer. The moon is a really nice contrast that makes him really stand out. But then there's the accent. It just amazing the gold works great with the greys and reds. It makes him look very regal but also quite sombre. Unfortunately there's not lore for me to go off but I could certainly see him as being some sort of ruined prince. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35769377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357694/35769377_350.png[/img] [/url] I also want to give some love to Sabit because Wow! If you can't tell from my pfp dragon I love Copper jaguar and this girl pulls it off so well! The accent you gave her is stunning and suits her perfectly. The sky blue silks were a great choice for her outfit. They compliment the gold in her accent as well as the blue in her genes. ahhh she's just so pretty I want to steal her at put her in my clan!
@Saffronic

43764977_350.png

Caturix is such a pretty boy, I love the combo of cherry alloy and glimmer. The moon is a really nice contrast that makes him really stand out. But then there's the accent. It just amazing the gold works great with the greys and reds. It makes him look very regal but also quite sombre. Unfortunately there's not lore for me to go off but I could certainly see him as being some sort of ruined prince.

35769377_350.png

I also want to give some love to Sabit because Wow! If you can't tell from my pfp dragon I love Copper jaguar and this girl pulls it off so well! The accent you gave her is stunning and suits her perfectly. The sky blue silks were a great choice for her outfit. They compliment the gold in her accent as well as the blue in her genes. ahhh she's just so pretty I want to steal her at put her in my clan!
CDScZd0.pngEdHkKgn.pngCDScZd0.pngEdHkKgn.png
[center][s]Claim![/s] @TurnToGold [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35022979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350230/35022979_350.png[/img] [/url] First of all, I love Anastasia. I love how for the most part she is mostly a blue-green dragon. With the butterfly wings though you get that pop of salmon and yellow which adds just the right touch of warmth to this cool dragon. I love how you didn't put too many items on her so that you can really see her natural beauty. I also love how her eye color goes with the overall dragon and doesn't clash with the colors she has. Furthermore, I love how the runes that are on her a subtle and don't distract too much from the wing, but you can still see them if you look for it. Overall, she is a beautiful dragon. While I would love to comment on all your dragons with butterfly wings I will just really go into detail on this one. Just know all your dragons with the butterfly wings I absolutely adore. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42268657] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422687/42268657_350.png[/img] [/url] Next, I gotta talk about Wisdom. I love how you can still see the piebald and paint patterns on her even though it is a white on white dragon. It just looks absolutely stunning like that. However, on top of that, you have the Cantaloupe Filigree which really stands out and makes it appear like metal jewelry of fire is on her. It gives it a nice pop against the whiteness of her other genes. Furthermore, I love how you added the teardrop ring and plumed headdress. Again not too many items to cover up her beauty but it helps pick up the orange in the tertiary gene. I absolutely adore her for her simplistic beauty. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41514981] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/415150/41514981_350.png[/img] [/url] Finally, I love EveningStar. I love the dark colors of the iridescent and shimmer with a contrast of the thistle opal. The thistle opal alone is one of the prettier opals in my opinion, but with the dark colors that happen to match, it is simply stunning. It provides a hint of warmth to the otherwise cool color imperial. It almost reminds of just after the sun sets but there is still enough light from the sun that it gives the sky a slight glow as the sky fades into purple. I like how the ice common eyes pop against the dark colors but again don't clash with the overall colors of the dragon. Overall, what a beautiful imperial you have. While I would love to go into this kind of detail with all of your dragons because your lair is gorgeous I have to go back to doing homework. I hope this makes your day and it is clear that a lot of love went into making your lair and achieving the dragons you possess. [/center]
Claim!

@TurnToGold

35022979_350.png

First of all, I love Anastasia. I love how for the most part she is mostly a blue-green dragon. With the butterfly wings though you get that pop of salmon and yellow which adds just the right touch of warmth to this cool dragon. I love how you didn't put too many items on her so that you can really see her natural beauty. I also love how her eye color goes with the overall dragon and doesn't clash with the colors she has. Furthermore, I love how the runes that are on her a subtle and don't distract too much from the wing, but you can still see them if you look for it. Overall, she is a beautiful dragon. While I would love to comment on all your dragons with butterfly wings I will just really go into detail on this one. Just know all your dragons with the butterfly wings I absolutely adore.

42268657_350.png

Next, I gotta talk about Wisdom. I love how you can still see the piebald and paint patterns on her even though it is a white on white dragon. It just looks absolutely stunning like that. However, on top of that, you have the Cantaloupe Filigree which really stands out and makes it appear like metal jewelry of fire is on her. It gives it a nice pop against the whiteness of her other genes. Furthermore, I love how you added the teardrop ring and plumed headdress. Again not too many items to cover up her beauty but it helps pick up the orange in the tertiary gene. I absolutely adore her for her simplistic beauty.

41514981_350.png

Finally, I love EveningStar. I love the dark colors of the iridescent and shimmer with a contrast of the thistle opal. The thistle opal alone is one of the prettier opals in my opinion, but with the dark colors that happen to match, it is simply stunning. It provides a hint of warmth to the otherwise cool color imperial. It almost reminds of just after the sun sets but there is still enough light from the sun that it gives the sky a slight glow as the sky fades into purple. I like how the ice common eyes pop against the dark colors but again don't clash with the overall colors of the dragon. Overall, what a beautiful imperial you have.

While I would love to go into this kind of detail with all of your dragons because your lair is gorgeous I have to go back to doing homework. I hope this makes your day and it is clear that a lot of love went into making your lair and achieving the dragons you possess.
F1jpN4O.png +2 FR Time
She/Her
Way too many G1 Projects
Trying to get one of each Primal in either XXX, XYX, or XYY pattern
@FieryWave [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44264946] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442650/44264946_350.png[/img] [/url] Where do I even start with this guy! I absolutely LOVE how his colours play off of one another. I'm always a sucker for bright blue dergs, and he looks like a sunrise on the coast. He makes amazing use of the circuit gene as well. I also got a good chuckle at his bio. He looks like some sort of crystalline golem or arcane construct (or robot, as is probably closer to the naming scheme haha). Besides, skydancers are my second favourite breed. Overall he just looks ridiculously (in the sense that I'm now ridiculously jealous) majestic. As a side note, I absolutely love the Norse god naming theme you have going for many of your dergs. I love both mythology and the MCU so it really caught my attention.
@FieryWave

44264946_350.png

Where do I even start with this guy! I absolutely LOVE how his colours play off of one another. I'm always a sucker for bright blue dergs, and he looks like a sunrise on the coast. He makes amazing use of the circuit gene as well. I also got a good chuckle at his bio. He looks like some sort of crystalline golem or arcane construct (or robot, as is probably closer to the naming scheme haha). Besides, skydancers are my second favourite breed. Overall he just looks ridiculously (in the sense that I'm now ridiculously jealous) majestic.

As a side note, I absolutely love the Norse god naming theme you have going for many of your dergs. I love both mythology and the MCU so it really caught my attention.
Crazy cat lady. Book lover. Ask me about my mirrors (sorry about that breed change price inflation).
@HailTheCatlord [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43867405] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438675/43867405_350.png[/img] [/url] Ok, so. I [b]hate[/b] male Guardians. With a passion. But Thuin is actually one of the most gorgeous dragons I've seen on this site. Blush looks amazing in Jaguar, and the highlights in his Faceted wings look like little pieces of glitter or stained glass [s]in a puddle of blood[/s] on red velvet. The Capsule is gorgeous too! I love the little lilac bit you get where his head is turned. And he has uncommon eyes! Also, I noticed that you are going for a Mirror only clan, and I think he looks great as a Mirror too! [size=2](I [i]may[/i] have taken a peek at him in the scrying workshop as a Mirror)[/size] All in all, he's an absolutely beautiful dragon, and one of the few male Guardians I think looks good (or in his case amazing)
@HailTheCatlord

43867405_350.png

Ok, so. I hate male Guardians. With a passion. But Thuin is actually one of the most gorgeous dragons I've seen on this site. Blush looks amazing in Jaguar, and the highlights in his Faceted wings look like little pieces of glitter or stained glass in a puddle of blood on red velvet. The Capsule is gorgeous too! I love the little lilac bit you get where his head is turned. And he has uncommon eyes! Also, I noticed that you are going for a Mirror only clan, and I think he looks great as a Mirror too! (I may have taken a peek at him in the scrying workshop as a Mirror)

All in all, he's an absolutely beautiful dragon, and one of the few male Guardians I think looks good (or in his case amazing)
@marmaladedog Oh my god okay before I get into it I just need you to know that I absolutely adore Genie's lore!!! I clicked on her because I loved the way she looked, her deep purple colors and the dramatic pose of female ridgebacks really suits her and the ghost flame apparel is perfect, the colors lighten her up just a little while still matching her whole look. After I was done admiring how pretty she is, though, I read her lore and uhhhh wow I think is is so adorable? At first I was feeling pretty bad for Genie, and of course I still do, but I am so glad to see that she has found her freedom and a home, and that she has other dragons looking out for her as she slowly learns the ways of dragonkind!! I would love to know some of the shenanigans that Genie has gotten herself into, I'm sure she's got some embarrassing stories that she does her best to keep under wraps lmao! Also, incorporating the vulpine lamp familiar is such a neat idea, I'm glad that Genie has kept the lamp and continues to be a companion to the little spirit fox still trapped in the lamp. Overall her lore is so interesting and sweet and you've done a wonderful job of making me care quite a bit about this girl!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37413068] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/374131/37413068_350.png[/img] [/url] While scanning your lair and clicking through, looking for lore, I also found myself very interested in this girl, Magma. I love characters that are told that they are meant to do one thing, but instead they follow their passions and do what they love!! I am so proud of Magma for putting in the hard work to become a blacksmith despite all the naysayers, honestly, you can't fault her for being so interested in fire, she has that whole fire-y look going on with her deep orange secondary and tertiary!! On top of Magma having such an interesting and impressive story, I love and support her crush on Genie, honestly what a mood lmao. I hope they can become dragon girlfriends, because talk about a power couple!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30573557] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305736/30573557_350.png[/img] [/url] Your lore has really inspired me to consider delving in deeper into my own dragon's backstories, and giving them more detailed pasts and interests!! Your dragons all have such interesting personalities, I got invested in like, all of them while I was picking my favorites omg. Honorable mention goes to Shivash because he seems like the kind of trouble-maker I can get behind haha!
@marmaladedog
Oh my god okay before I get into it I just need you to know that I absolutely adore Genie's lore!!! I clicked on her because I loved the way she looked, her deep purple colors and the dramatic pose of female ridgebacks really suits her and the ghost flame apparel is perfect, the colors lighten her up just a little while still matching her whole look. After I was done admiring how pretty she is, though, I read her lore and uhhhh wow I think is is so adorable? At first I was feeling pretty bad for Genie, and of course I still do, but I am so glad to see that she has found her freedom and a home, and that she has other dragons looking out for her as she slowly learns the ways of dragonkind!! I would love to know some of the shenanigans that Genie has gotten herself into, I'm sure she's got some embarrassing stories that she does her best to keep under wraps lmao!

Also, incorporating the vulpine lamp familiar is such a neat idea, I'm glad that Genie has kept the lamp and continues to be a companion to the little spirit fox still trapped in the lamp. Overall her lore is so interesting and sweet and you've done a wonderful job of making me care quite a bit about this girl!!!

37413068_350.png

While scanning your lair and clicking through, looking for lore, I also found myself very interested in this girl, Magma. I love characters that are told that they are meant to do one thing, but instead they follow their passions and do what they love!! I am so proud of Magma for putting in the hard work to become a blacksmith despite all the naysayers, honestly, you can't fault her for being so interested in fire, she has that whole fire-y look going on with her deep orange secondary and tertiary!!

On top of Magma having such an interesting and impressive story, I love and support her crush on Genie, honestly what a mood lmao. I hope they can become dragon girlfriends, because talk about a power couple!!

30573557_350.png

Your lore has really inspired me to consider delving in deeper into my own dragon's backstories, and giving them more detailed pasts and interests!! Your dragons all have such interesting personalities, I got invested in like, all of them while I was picking my favorites omg. Honorable mention goes to Shivash because he seems like the kind of trouble-maker I can get behind haha!
. . . she/her
@yurihands First off -- your username makes me form a facial expression that I can't describe. Anyway: Wow your lair is feathery. I can definitely support such a fabulous lair of crazy cat lesbians. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41317083] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413171/41317083_350.png[/img] [/url] Let's focus on Leliana since I'm a sucker for contrasting color schemes :P Leliana's colors are just muted enough to remind me of orange cosmos under a dusky sky, or a hazy sunset out in the country. Her accent of lillies, the pale gladeboughs draping from her shoulder, her delicate flower-crown, and the swaying petals that fall around her make her seem serene. Funnily, this serenity betrays her need for attention. I imagine she used to dress more outrageously before she settled down with her wife, now she relies on a more subdued beauty to garner her clanmates' acknowledgement and praise. Maybe not her preferred style but it fits better with a domestic life. Her kitty peering out of her foliage is a welcome sight too, and the two pieces blend well together. Oh! I didn't even realize what I thought were necklaces was actually part of her accent. She looks so elegant with those cascading hoops above her breast, I think I prefer to think of them as jewelry anyway :P Have elegance and sophistication overcome her older ways of brazenness and -- judging by her Speedy -- decadence? Maybe you could write about her history and growth in her bio? She's a beautiful character, and I think she would love to tell her story, right? Speaking of the bio, traveling dragons are such an interesting concept, I love seeing them. Her elemental heritage (if you care about that kind of thing) implies she wouldn't be such a light-oriented individual, but she craves the spotlight and brightens those around her. I'd like to hear how Leliana lived with her Shadow brethren given this contradiction of character. Overall, this is a solid dragon! All your dragons seem pretty "put together" if that makes sense; they seem to have a place within the clan, rather than just being decorations for your lair pages. I'd be happy to write about your dragons again. ALSO, bonus mention to Rivain for being a butch icon.
@yurihands
First off -- your username makes me form a facial expression that I can't describe.

Anyway:
Wow your lair is feathery. I can definitely support such a fabulous lair of crazy cat lesbians.

41317083_350.png

Let's focus on Leliana since I'm a sucker for contrasting color schemes :P

Leliana's colors are just muted enough to remind me of orange cosmos under a dusky sky, or a hazy sunset out in the country. Her accent of lillies, the pale gladeboughs draping from her shoulder, her delicate flower-crown, and the swaying petals that fall around her make her seem serene. Funnily, this serenity betrays her need for attention. I imagine she used to dress more outrageously before she settled down with her wife, now she relies on a more subdued beauty to garner her clanmates' acknowledgement and praise. Maybe not her preferred style but it fits better with a domestic life.

Her kitty peering out of her foliage is a welcome sight too, and the two pieces blend well together.

Oh! I didn't even realize what I thought were necklaces was actually part of her accent. She looks so elegant with those cascading hoops above her breast, I think I prefer to think of them as jewelry anyway :P

Have elegance and sophistication overcome her older ways of brazenness and --
judging by her Speedy -- decadence? Maybe you could write about her history and growth in her bio? She's a beautiful character, and I think she would love to tell her story, right?

Speaking of the bio, traveling dragons are such an interesting concept, I love seeing them. Her elemental heritage (if you care about that kind of thing) implies she wouldn't be such a light-oriented individual, but she craves the spotlight and brightens those around her. I'd like to hear how Leliana lived with her Shadow brethren given this contradiction of character.

Overall, this is a solid dragon! All your dragons seem pretty "put together" if that makes sense; they seem to have a place within the clan, rather than just being decorations for your lair pages. I'd be happy to write about your dragons again.

ALSO, bonus mention to Rivain for being a butch icon.
@Jackaloped What first caught my eye was your username. Jackaloped. Elope with a jackalope, maybe? Or is that the past tense of jackaloping... :P Your lair has some great lore! Starting with Bruins, I took a cruise through your lair and picked out my favorites! :D I'd love to talk lore with you :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=364144] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3642/364144_350.png[/img] [/url] I started first with Rajada. Besides being an awesome oldie, she's got some sweet lore! The accent you've picked for her is perfect, and she seems like a fun character to have in your lair. Maybe she could swing through the Hewn City and explore the catacombs for more murals :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12988786] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/129888/12988786_350.png[/img] [/url] Purity is GORGEOUS! The Quartzen accent combined with his perfect iridescent/crackle combo and crystalhide make him stand out. I really hope they come out with a Crystalhide treads. How far is his infection now? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8928608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89287/8928608_350.png[/img] [/url] Metallourgia is sweet! His lore surrounding the Lightning flight and the employees is something similar to what I have for my own Lightning clan. I think the Stormcatcher's ruthless employership of dragons living under his domain is not explored as much as it should be. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12554034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125541/12554034_350.png[/img] [/url] This woodland spirit sure is well put together! The overgrowth of foliage on his body really adds to his "nature-doctor" theme. He and Purity together seem like such a sweet couple! It's a shame Purity is slowly... dying... :( [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10394717] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103948/10394717_350.png[/img] [/url] Unravel is certainly a handsome boy! With his accent and gentle sky coloring, he can most certainly be any kind of character! What's he like?
@Jackaloped What first caught my eye was your username. Jackaloped. Elope with a jackalope, maybe? Or is that the past tense of jackaloping... :P

Your lair has some great lore! Starting with Bruins, I took a cruise through your lair and picked out my favorites! :D I'd love to talk lore with you :)

364144_350.png

I started first with Rajada. Besides being an awesome oldie, she's got some sweet lore! The accent you've picked for her is perfect, and she seems like a fun character to have in your lair. Maybe she could swing through the Hewn City and explore the catacombs for more murals :)

12988786_350.png

Purity is GORGEOUS! The Quartzen accent combined with his perfect iridescent/crackle combo and crystalhide make him stand out. I really hope they come out with a Crystalhide treads. How far is his infection now?

8928608_350.png

Metallourgia is sweet! His lore surrounding the Lightning flight and the employees is something similar to what I have for my own Lightning clan. I think the Stormcatcher's ruthless employership of dragons living under his domain is not explored as much as it should be.

12554034_350.png

This woodland spirit sure is well put together! The overgrowth of foliage on his body really adds to his "nature-doctor" theme. He and Purity together seem like such a sweet couple! It's a shame Purity is slowly... dying... :(

10394717_350.png

Unravel is certainly a handsome boy! With his accent and gentle sky coloring, he can most certainly be any kind of character! What's he like?
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@gbot13 So lemme preface this by saying that I wandered in here not actually expecting to post, but then I saw the TF badge in your sig, and I got super excited and couldn't help myself LOL [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34024696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340247/34024696_350.png[/img] [/url] I can't [i]not[/i] bring up your Optimus omg, that accent is so good on him! I love how simply he's dressed, it really makes him pop - also the gloves/socks are a super nice touch to get the right colors, I don't think I've seen another Optimus with them for some reason?? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36456680] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364567/36456680_350.png[/img] [/url] God, I lol'd at Steve - I'd totally forgotten about that bit of fanon, I'm guessing it eventually became canon in some form...? An excellent match to the vehicons too :D I love all your TF dergs honestly, I just don't have anything specific to say about the others? |D But they all match really well, props for that! Fandragons aside I love the sheer variety in your lair - like sure you have a lot of Imps, but they're all so different from each other! And all impeccably dressed too, after my first browsing for fandragons I had a hard time picking out the ones that were my faves :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27853778] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278538/27853778_350.png[/img] [/url] I really like Sawyl cause she's got 2 things you rarely see - Warmwater Wanderers and that accent. The fish are so hard to use well cause they're so busy, and yet on her it looks just perfect? idk man but it's great. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14072074] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140721/14072074_350.png[/img] [/url] Moirenach too - no skin here but only 4 pieces of apparel, and he manages to look a lot more dressed than that somehow?? Excellent color matching too - seems like an obvious thing I guess since he's purple and most of his clothing is purple, but that belt should stand out and yet doesn't? The Opal is an excellent contrast wwithout standing out too much too. Also, his name is amazing, I'm a sucker for Celtic/-sounding names. That hard K ending, man. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3413900] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34140/3413900_350.png[/img] [/url] Liliom, oh my god. Another gorgeous and perfectly fitting accent choice! Combined with perfect apparel for maximum awesome too ofc. I love the lore idea snippet/idea you have down at the bottom for her? I'm gonna throw in an idea cos I can - what if you incorporate the coloration of her accent in it somehow? Like, either the opaline bits were her original colors, or there's some kinda magical leakage going on? Like the opposite of what's happened to her cause of her interaction with the spirit realm - her own innate magic working overdrive to keep her going, or something? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6352129] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/63522/6352129_350.png[/img] [/url] Ace is clearly pretty popular but for good reason! His genes and colors go so well together, and that accent! I see it a lot, but not often used [i]well[/i], and Ace is a very awesome exception to that. Also, his backstory <3 I'm a sucker for feral child type stories, and his tells enough to get an idea of what he's like while also leaving lots up to the imagination. Does he become a nomadic wanderer, a strange dragon-shape in the sky who doesn't respond to hails? Is he curious about other dragons, eventually comes to live near or amongst them? Or maybe he's even hostile to other dragons, seeing himself as a Roc instead...? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44582234] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445823/44582234_350.png[/img] [/url] nothin much to say about Maella other than Even More Excellent Color Matching! I love all the alts in her bio equally, I can see why you saved all 3 lol [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2724222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27243/2724222_350.png[/img] [/url] Repeating myself again but god Gamble's colors, clothes, and accent! Another RB accent I always thought was kinda unusable, clearly I was totally wrong here lol. I like that the goggles mirror the circles on her wings, it's a nice bit of detail. Also the layering of overcoat and shirt is cool, i don't think I've seen anyone do that before? At least not on a Ridgeback, anyway. Def one of my faves in your lair. ...I could probably pick like, 10 more dragons to rave about but I better stop here LOL Basically your lair is excellent, very glad I took a look :D Edit: Cherubim!! Forgot to put him in here - he's super pretty of course, but it's his lore that I really love. Consorts who are well-regarded is something I'm really fond of, and it's not often done I think, so thanks :D [rule] person after me, lair ends @ Curator on page 6
@gbot13

So lemme preface this by saying that I wandered in here not actually expecting to post, but then I saw the TF badge in your sig, and I got super excited and couldn't help myself LOL

34024696_350.png

I can't not bring up your Optimus omg, that accent is so good on him! I love how simply he's dressed, it really makes him pop - also the gloves/socks are a super nice touch to get the right colors, I don't think I've seen another Optimus with them for some reason??

36456680_350.png

God, I lol'd at Steve - I'd totally forgotten about that bit of fanon, I'm guessing it eventually became canon in some form...?
An excellent match to the vehicons too :D

I love all your TF dergs honestly, I just don't have anything specific to say about the others? |D But they all match really well, props for that!

Fandragons aside I love the sheer variety in your lair - like sure you have a lot of Imps, but they're all so different from each other! And all impeccably dressed too, after my first browsing for fandragons I had a hard time picking out the ones that were my faves :D

27853778_350.png

I really like Sawyl cause she's got 2 things you rarely see - Warmwater Wanderers and that accent. The fish are so hard to use well cause they're so busy, and yet on her it looks just perfect? idk man but it's great.

14072074_350.png

Moirenach too - no skin here but only 4 pieces of apparel, and he manages to look a lot more dressed than that somehow?? Excellent color matching too - seems like an obvious thing I guess since he's purple and most of his clothing is purple, but that belt should stand out and yet doesn't? The Opal is an excellent contrast wwithout standing out too much too.
Also, his name is amazing, I'm a sucker for Celtic/-sounding names. That hard K ending, man.

3413900_350.png

Liliom, oh my god. Another gorgeous and perfectly fitting accent choice! Combined with perfect apparel for maximum awesome too ofc.
I love the lore idea snippet/idea you have down at the bottom for her? I'm gonna throw in an idea cos I can - what if you incorporate the coloration of her accent in it somehow? Like, either the opaline bits were her original colors, or there's some kinda magical leakage going on? Like the opposite of what's happened to her cause of her interaction with the spirit realm - her own innate magic working overdrive to keep her going, or something?

6352129_350.png

Ace is clearly pretty popular but for good reason! His genes and colors go so well together, and that accent! I see it a lot, but not often used well, and Ace is a very awesome exception to that.
Also, his backstory <3 I'm a sucker for feral child type stories, and his tells enough to get an idea of what he's like while also leaving lots up to the imagination. Does he become a nomadic wanderer, a strange dragon-shape in the sky who doesn't respond to hails? Is he curious about other dragons, eventually comes to live near or amongst them? Or maybe he's even hostile to other dragons, seeing himself as a Roc instead...?

44582234_350.png

nothin much to say about Maella other than Even More Excellent Color Matching! I love all the alts in her bio equally, I can see why you saved all 3 lol

2724222_350.png

Repeating myself again but god Gamble's colors, clothes, and accent! Another RB accent I always thought was kinda unusable, clearly I was totally wrong here lol. I like that the goggles mirror the circles on her wings, it's a nice bit of detail. Also the layering of overcoat and shirt is cool, i don't think I've seen anyone do that before? At least not on a Ridgeback, anyway. Def one of my faves in your lair.

...I could probably pick like, 10 more dragons to rave about but I better stop here LOL
Basically your lair is excellent, very glad I took a look :D

Edit: Cherubim!! Forgot to put him in here - he's super pretty of course, but it's his lore that I really love. Consorts who are well-regarded is something I'm really fond of, and it's not often done I think, so thanks :D

person after me, lair ends @ Curator on page 6
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Kirmon64, your lair is excellent. It reminds me very much of my own in some ways. I also like to weave my characters together, and love the fact that you’ve linked other clan members together throughout your lore. It gives your stories so much more depth. Our clans would be excellent allies. The first dragon I was drawn to was Eola. Aesthetically, she is a Plague dragon through and through. I love the fact that as a Light lair, you didn’t try to hide her natural instincts to worship the Mother. She may have done so in secret at one point, but never stopped, even though she got the snot beat out of her for it. I adore this character, and have a few flesh eaters of my own, and she embodies Plague completely. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21697111] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216972/21697111_350.png[/img] [/url] I kept going, and found Asche to be very interesting as well. His colors and apparel draw the eye, and I found myself needing to know more about him. His lore is very well thought out. I love writing for water dragons. His excitement for the mortuary arts was very fun to read about. I equated his personality to a big river, he was either overflowing with excitement, or calm and steady, no in between, and I could identify with that myself. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35439281] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354393/35439281_350.png[/img] [/url] Anesidora, is immaculate. The speaking part of her lore was an excellent read. She is a dragon I want to know more about. Which is odd, because I’m not sure if she actually exists. I suppose technically she is nothing, but truely, I thought she was everything. I need more. She was a pleasure to see/read. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29602961] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296030/29602961_350.png[/img] [/url] And I have to mention the fact that you have Good Omens fan dragons. One of my absolute favorite books ever written. You have made these characters into excellent dragons, and not only that, you’ve blended them into your own lore seamlessly. I’m sure that took some doing, and your work paid off. On top of that Crowley and Aziraphale both look the part. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20624482] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206245/20624482_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23666442] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236665/23666442_350.png[/img] [/url] Your lair is such a joy. Aesthetically and creatively. Don’t stop writing, ever.
@Kirmon64, your lair is excellent. It reminds me very much of my own in some ways. I also like to weave my characters together, and love the fact that you’ve linked other clan members together throughout your lore. It gives your stories so much more depth. Our clans would be excellent allies.

The first dragon I was drawn to was Eola. Aesthetically, she is a Plague dragon through and through. I love the fact that as a Light lair, you didn’t try to hide her natural instincts to worship the Mother. She may have done so in secret at one point, but never stopped, even though she got the snot beat out of her for it. I adore this character, and have a few flesh eaters of my own, and she embodies Plague completely.

21697111_350.png

I kept going, and found Asche to be very interesting as well. His colors and apparel draw the eye, and I found myself needing to know more about him. His lore is very well thought out. I love writing for water dragons. His excitement for the mortuary arts was very fun to read about. I equated his personality to a big river, he was either overflowing with excitement, or calm and steady, no in between, and I could identify with that myself.

35439281_350.png

Anesidora, is immaculate. The speaking part of her lore was an excellent read. She is a dragon I want to know more about. Which is odd, because I’m not sure if she actually exists. I suppose technically she is nothing, but truely, I thought she was everything. I need more. She was a pleasure to see/read.

29602961_350.png

And I have to mention the fact that you have Good Omens fan dragons. One of my absolute favorite books ever written. You have made these characters into excellent dragons, and not only that, you’ve blended them into your own lore seamlessly. I’m sure that took some doing, and your work paid off. On top of that Crowley and Aziraphale both look the part.

20624482_350.png

23666442_350.png

Your lair is such a joy. Aesthetically and creatively. Don’t stop writing, ever.
| She/Her | FR Time +3 | Plague | Horror/Gore Lair! |
| Will Haggle | G1 Collector | LF: OOAK G1 Dragons |
@claire [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19715308] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197154/19715308_350.png[/img] [/url] I really love Coldfires aesthetic! While the black pieces of apparel add a nice and completing touch, the bright greens - especially the claws and Sage lantern - accentuate her glowing wind eyes perfectly, which make her look mechanic and kind of cold in an interesting way. The accent especially underlines her robotic look even more. I really like her lore text too! It really makes me wonder about this dragon, what are her motive, why has she been built? The view that describes what she sees and feels really makes me invision the scenery of her awakening, and makes me think about how it may go on with her and Titan. All in all, I can see that a lot of work has been put into her,but it also greatly pays out!
@claire

19715308_350.png

I really love Coldfires aesthetic! While the black pieces of apparel add a nice and completing touch, the bright greens - especially the claws and Sage lantern - accentuate her glowing wind eyes perfectly, which make her look mechanic and kind of cold in an interesting way. The accent especially underlines her robotic look even more.

I really like her lore text too! It really makes me wonder about this dragon, what are her motive, why has she been built? The view that describes what she sees and feels really makes me invision the scenery of her awakening, and makes me think about how it may go on with her and Titan.

All in all, I can see that a lot of work has been put into her,but it also greatly pays out!
pssst... dragons for sale here
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 61 62