Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne Theme: Trickster
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
This is perfect for my scholar, Opal!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34217717] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342178/34217717_350.png[/img] [/url] And his two allies: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35446370] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354464/35446370_350.png[/img] [/url] Maarlissah the Alchemist and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33926746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339268/33926746_350.png[/img] [/url] LeafFairy the Battle Mage!!! Opal had no idea [i]why[/i] he agreed to do this. Perhaps his life was lacking in adventure ever since his Clan pulled him from that academy. Or maybe he aspired to do greater things after he had unlocked his full potential. Whatever the case, he was able to convince two out of three of his best friends to come along for the journey. He had no idea how he did it, but he felt like maybe the two had similar experiences down the road. The trek to find them was long and arduous. What would the Clan say to Opal when he got home?!? He couldn't let his friends take the blame for what had happened, of course... so, after thinking as the three flew onwards, circling the skies and murmuring enchantments to find any hint of the hatchlings, he decided that he would just cast a spell that made the rest of the dragons in his lair think that he was home all along. When the group of three was weary, something started to glow. An entrance to a passage, deep in the Tangled Wood! The three stumbled over each other in trying to get in, and soon enough plopped down inside, one by one. Opal rubbed his head that had hit the stone cold ground, his vision spinning around him. It seemed like he had broken the fall of the other two, and they were already going forwards, ahead of him. "Wait... wait...!" he called. But it was useless. After they had already gone so far, Opal was able to regain himself, and get off the ground. He dusted off his robes, and began to walk alone through the dark hallway. He knew that his Shadow magic would be of no help in illuminating the cave, nor would Maarlisaah's wind or LeafFairy's nature magic. And he met a fork in the tunnel. Casting the spell to find the eggs again, he saw eggs and dragons guarding them down both tunnels, but only one contained the monster Thana. And LeafFairy and Maarlissah weren't fighting Thana. Opal would have to fight her alone. He concealed himself as he went into the dark room, rather than using the head-on tactic that LeafFairy so often used. Though not a Nocturne, he had trained himself over the years to be almost on their level at blending in. He took one egg into his shroud, then another. And then Thana noticed. Roaring up, she charged at the Skydancer. Opal pounded at the ground, creating a bubble around him and the eggs, so that none of the oncoming dragons could reach inside. If he moved, he knew the bubble would be popped and the eggs taken again. But Thana did the unexpected in entering the bubble that Opal had conjured. The two stared at each other for a second, and Thana lunged for Opal. He ducked, protecting the eggs as he felt needles of pain shoot through his body. Tremors went through his wings as he used the last of his magic to try and ward off Thana and her troupe. His eyes fluttered closed and his body went numb. He could feel Thana grin with evil delight. He used all of his strength to try to get himself to move, but it was worthless. He felt his consciousness slip from him, and he felt himself floating. Soon, he could vaguely see LeafFairy and Maarlissaah staring down at his limp body, and it looked as if they were beating Thana...?!? But maybe it was only a hallucination as his soul ascended up ever farther.
This is perfect for my scholar, Opal!!!

34217717_350.png

And his two allies:

35446370_350.png

Maarlissah the Alchemist

and

33926746_350.png

LeafFairy the Battle Mage!!!

Opal had no idea why he agreed to do this. Perhaps his life was lacking in adventure ever since his Clan pulled him from that academy. Or maybe he aspired to do greater things after he had unlocked his full potential. Whatever the case, he was able to convince two out of three of his best friends to come along for the journey. He had no idea how he did it, but he felt like maybe the two had similar experiences down the road.

The trek to find them was long and arduous. What would the Clan say to Opal when he got home?!? He couldn't let his friends take the blame for what had happened, of course... so, after thinking as the three flew onwards, circling the skies and murmuring enchantments to find any hint of the hatchlings, he decided that he would just cast a spell that made the rest of the dragons in his lair think that he was home all along.

When the group of three was weary, something started to glow. An entrance to a passage, deep in the Tangled Wood! The three stumbled over each other in trying to get in, and soon enough plopped down inside, one by one. Opal rubbed his head that had hit the stone cold ground, his vision spinning around him. It seemed like he had broken the fall of the other two, and they were already going forwards, ahead of him. "Wait... wait...!" he called. But it was useless.

After they had already gone so far, Opal was able to regain himself, and get off the ground. He dusted off his robes, and began to walk alone through the dark hallway. He knew that his Shadow magic would be of no help in illuminating the cave, nor would Maarlisaah's wind or LeafFairy's nature magic.

And he met a fork in the tunnel. Casting the spell to find the eggs again, he saw eggs and dragons guarding them down both tunnels, but only one contained the monster Thana. And LeafFairy and Maarlissah weren't fighting Thana. Opal would have to fight her alone.

He concealed himself as he went into the dark room, rather than using the head-on tactic that LeafFairy so often used. Though not a Nocturne, he had trained himself over the years to be almost on their level at blending in. He took one egg into his shroud, then another. And then Thana noticed.

Roaring up, she charged at the Skydancer. Opal pounded at the ground, creating a bubble around him and the eggs, so that none of the oncoming dragons could reach inside. If he moved, he knew the bubble would be popped and the eggs taken again. But Thana did the unexpected in entering the bubble that Opal had conjured.

The two stared at each other for a second, and Thana lunged for Opal. He ducked, protecting the eggs as he felt needles of pain shoot through his body. Tremors went through his wings as he used the last of his magic to try and ward off Thana and her troupe.

His eyes fluttered closed and his body went numb. He could feel Thana grin with evil delight. He used all of his strength to try to get himself to move, but it was worthless. He felt his consciousness slip from him, and he felt himself floating. Soon, he could vaguely see LeafFairy and Maarlissaah staring down at his limp body, and it looked as if they were beating Thana...?!?

But maybe it was only a hallucination as his soul ascended up ever farther.
wind_transbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnlc.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21875165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/218752/21875165_350.png[/img] [/url] Zephyr is very shy in nature, and though she did speak to various other dragons who remembered, she would return to her home in the Shifting Expanse, to her clan the Kokudo Takusan and seek aid from her clanmates. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32173919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321740/32173919_350.png[/img] [/url] Calamity is an Arcane dragon with little knowledge of the Shadow Flight, but he spent 300 years trapped in a Magical Shard and has seen many events in Sornieth history. His strength and intelligence is dangerously high, and often he's so quick it seems like he's teleporting. He's a member of the Coliseum team and called 'The Great Calamity' for a good reason. He is truly a great warrior. But despite the terrifying personality he pertains in combat, he's really a kind, sweet Coatl and is completely willing to help Zephyr in her quest. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22616355] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226164/22616355_350.png[/img] [/url] Rosedust [i]is[/i] a Shadow dragon, and she's very well versed in lore of all the regions, being the resident teacher of the Kokudo Takusan, with tomes and books that go nearly back to the date Calamity was sealed in a Magic Shard. She is an amazing teacher and scholar. With all of her knowledge, you'd be surprised that none of it reached combat of any sort, but Rosedust is not a dragon of violence. She hates being violent and [i]does not[/i] want to raise her claws for violence. At first she is uncertain about joining Zephyr and Calamity, listening to their tale while weighing her options and considering the consequences. Then Zephyr reached the part about the hatchlings being with Thana and her mind was made. She agreed to join them, saying that she would fight, but only if neccesary. With that settled, they gathered as many potions as they could hold, the three offering up prayers of fortune with this quest to their own deities, then returned to the Foxfire Bramble. Shadowsong had vanished, much to Zephyr's dismay. "Shadowsong?" She called, ears lifting as she strained to her a reply. "I brought my allies, and some potions." She pulled a major health potion from her bag, placing it on a stump illuminated by moonlight. She placed two other ones near it, forming a small triangle and making sure they weren't going to tip over before continuing. "We're leaving some major health potions here for you!" The bushes nearby rustled, causing the Pearlcatcher to jump behind Calamity with a yelp, the Coatl spreading his wings defensively. Two the young dragoness' relief, the source of the noise was Shadowsong. She looked incredibly weak, her runes glowing dimly. As Calamity eased himself out of his battlestance Zephyr grabbed the potions, pulling the stopper and going over to Shadowsong. "D-Do you need help?" "Yes, please..." She mumbled, lifting her head. Rosedust helped the Nocturne stand as Zephyr helped her drink the potion. The more severe injuries slowly began to heal, and the Pearlcatcher helped Shadowsong down the second potion. The Nocturne had to drink all three potions before her strength fully returned, and she bowed her head gratefully to the three. "Thank you, all." "O-Oh, you don't have to thank us. I-I'm just glad you're better now!" "Yes, and now I can help you find Voidsong, Nightsong and Thana." She nodded, standing straighter than before and looking at the three. "I thank you all again for aiding me. May I ask your names?" "... O-Oh!" Zephyr looked at Calamity and Rosedust, then stammered. "M-My name is Z-Zephyr." "I am Rosedust." The Imperial spoke, bowing her head respectfully. "Calamity." The last of their group said, smiling momentarily before he focused on the task at hand. "So Zephyr, you can locate Singer magic, right?" "Yes..." She nodded, wringing her tail nervously. "But I-I'm not sure I'll be able to track Thana so easily... I-I-I only found the plants by luck, I think." "But you said you were relying on the fact that you'd be able to sense where you hid them when you came back for your research, didn't you?" Rosedust questioned. "I-I guess I did..." She flattened her ears and looked to the ground momentarily, then the Imperial placed a comforting paw on her back. "You can do it, I know you can. And if you need help sensing the magic, I will do my best to aid you." The Pearlcatcher let out a shuddering breath, then inhaled deeply. [i]Come on, Zephyr, you're not a hatchling anymore, you're a big girl! Everyone is counting on you...[/i] She tugged on her scarf, the thought doing nothing to comfort her. "A-Alright, I'll do my best... U-Uhm, h-how would we go about tracking Thana a-and the hatchlings, really?" "You can lead the way. Shadowsong will be positioned right beside you and cover the front should anything attack head on. Rosedust will be in front of me, and I'll cover the back should anything try to ambush us. Just trust your senses, and the path will open itself to you." Zephyr, Shadowsong and Rosedust stared at Calamity for a moment, who scratched his neck awkwardly. "What? It's a reliable strategy... Or did I say that wrong? Well, you know... The magic!" "... Calamity, you are truly something." Rosedust cooed. They followed his orders, and Zephyr tried to keep a steady pace. Despite her nerves, it was actually easier to sense the Singer magic than she expected. It was almost like following the sound of a song. As they traveled, her thoughts clambered over one another, causing her stomach to roil in unease. [i]What if I end up leading us into a trap? Or what if I end up leading us in the [/i]opposite[i] direction of Thana? What if none of us are strong enough to fight her?[/i] [i]I don't want to fail... Sornieth is in danger, and if I fail then everything may fall to ruin.[/i] She swallowed hard, something that did not go unnoticed by Shadowsong or Rosedust. [i]I should have trained some. I'm not strong at all, I don't have a powerful gust to my name. My Wing magic is probably only a gentle breeze in the playground compared to Thana's magic...[/i] There was a rustle of leaves, then Shadowsong's wing was wrapped over her back in a comforting gesture. "Calm yourself, you needn't worry." The Nocturne whispered. "We are with you, and you are with us." Zephyr took a deep breath, fanning herself with her tail tip. "You're right, thank you..." Something else whispered in her ear at that moment. It was not a voice she knew, it was hardly a voice at all, but it had its hold on her. [i]The magic?... Yes, it must be![/i] She brushed off Shadowsong's wing politely, spreading her own. "I can sense the magic, I think. We need to hurry!" The other three nodded, all taking off in flight with Zephyr, who used her Wind magic to spawn breezes, pushing them all along. The flew just above the tree tops, Zephyr's senses leading the group to the Ghostlight Ruins hidden within the Tangled Wood. "A coliseum venue?" Calamity questioned almost silently. "Why would Thana hide here?" "I don't know." Shadowsong replied in a similar quiet. "D-Did I take us to the wrong place?..." Zephyr questioned, then gave a loud cry of pain as something bit into her leg, it's hot saliva burning her flesh. "G-GET IT OFF!" Shadowsong slammed into the Ravenous Cauldron that had clamped its jaws onto the Pearlcatcher's leg, startling it into letting go. Rosedust went to Zephyr's aid, helping her move out of the range of battle. "Are you alright?!" "I-I'm fine." She muttered, then her ears shot up. It was faint, but she knew it was real. [i]Laughter[/i], ominous and taunting. "T-Thana knows we're here. She can hear us!" "Right you are." A voice called, then another Nocturne came swooping in after Shadowsong, faster than she could react with the Ravenous Cauldron still distracting her. "This time I'll make sure you [i]stay[/i] down!" She swung, a shadowy veil of mist covering her claws, but the hit never landed. Another pair of claws latched onto her wrist, throwing her towards one of the Ruin walls. She caught herself just in time, regaining her composure and hovering in the air. "So [i]you're[/i] Thana? I hope you're as strong as promised, or this won't last very long." Calamity taunted, grinning widely and exposing several sharpened teeth. "And who are you to think you can oppose me?" Thana growled, lowering herself to the ground. He reached up, pulling the cover from his eyes. "The Great Calamity." He hissed, wings spreading to their full length. "And I don't [i]think[/i] I can oppose you, I [i]know[/i] I can." Shadowsong dealt the final blow to the Cauldron, taking advantage of Thana's distraction to go to Zephyr and Rosedust. "You must find Voidsong and Nightsong. Calamity and I will keep Thana from pursuing you." "B-B-But-" "You must do this. Take them back to my clan, they will show you the way." "... Alright." She nodded, hoping she sounded braver than she felt, and lead Rosedust away. Shadowsong joined Calamity's side, standing tall. The sanguine Nocturne snapped her claws, two Serthis Support statues joining her side. "Try to keep this interesting." "Only if you try to last more than three turns." [B]And that's it for now! I may add to it later, or not. I don't know.[/b]

21875165_350.png

Zephyr is very shy in nature, and though she did speak to various other dragons who remembered, she would return to her home in the Shifting Expanse, to her clan the Kokudo Takusan and seek aid from her clanmates.

32173919_350.png

Calamity is an Arcane dragon with little knowledge of the Shadow Flight, but he spent 300 years trapped in a Magical Shard and has seen many events in Sornieth history.
His strength and intelligence is dangerously high, and often he's so quick it seems like he's teleporting. He's a member of the Coliseum team and called 'The Great Calamity' for a good reason. He is truly a great warrior.

But despite the terrifying personality he pertains in combat, he's really a kind, sweet Coatl and is completely willing to help Zephyr in her quest.

22616355_350.png

Rosedust is a Shadow dragon, and she's very well versed in lore of all the regions, being the resident teacher of the Kokudo Takusan, with tomes and books that go nearly back to the date Calamity was sealed in a Magic Shard. She is an amazing teacher and scholar.

With all of her knowledge, you'd be surprised that none of it reached combat of any sort, but Rosedust is not a dragon of violence. She hates being violent and does not want to raise her claws for violence.

At first she is uncertain about joining Zephyr and Calamity, listening to their tale while weighing her options and considering the consequences. Then Zephyr reached the part about the hatchlings being with Thana and her mind was made. She agreed to join them, saying that she would fight, but only if neccesary.

With that settled, they gathered as many potions as they could hold, the three offering up prayers of fortune with this quest to their own deities, then returned to the Foxfire Bramble.

Shadowsong had vanished, much to Zephyr's dismay. "Shadowsong?" She called, ears lifting as she strained to her a reply. "I brought my allies, and some potions." She pulled a major health potion from her bag, placing it on a stump illuminated by moonlight. She placed two other ones near it, forming a small triangle and making sure they weren't going to tip over before continuing. "We're leaving some major health potions here for you!"

The bushes nearby rustled, causing the Pearlcatcher to jump behind Calamity with a yelp, the Coatl spreading his wings defensively. Two the young dragoness' relief, the source of the noise was Shadowsong. She looked incredibly weak, her runes glowing dimly. As Calamity eased himself out of his battlestance Zephyr grabbed the potions, pulling the stopper and going over to Shadowsong. "D-Do you need help?"

"Yes, please..." She mumbled, lifting her head. Rosedust helped the Nocturne stand as Zephyr helped her drink the potion. The more severe injuries slowly began to heal, and the Pearlcatcher helped Shadowsong down the second potion.

The Nocturne had to drink all three potions before her strength fully returned, and she bowed her head gratefully to the three. "Thank you, all."

"O-Oh, you don't have to thank us. I-I'm just glad you're better now!"

"Yes, and now I can help you find Voidsong, Nightsong and Thana." She nodded, standing straighter than before and looking at the three. "I thank you all again for aiding me. May I ask your names?"

"... O-Oh!" Zephyr looked at Calamity and Rosedust, then stammered. "M-My name is Z-Zephyr."

"I am Rosedust." The Imperial spoke, bowing her head respectfully.

"Calamity." The last of their group said, smiling momentarily before he focused on the task at hand. "So Zephyr, you can locate Singer magic, right?"

"Yes..." She nodded, wringing her tail nervously. "But I-I'm not sure I'll be able to track Thana so easily... I-I-I only found the plants by luck, I think."

"But you said you were relying on the fact that you'd be able to sense where you hid them when you came back for your research, didn't you?" Rosedust questioned.

"I-I guess I did..." She flattened her ears and looked to the ground momentarily, then the Imperial placed a comforting paw on her back.

"You can do it, I know you can. And if you need help sensing the magic, I will do my best to aid you."

The Pearlcatcher let out a shuddering breath, then inhaled deeply. Come on, Zephyr, you're not a hatchling anymore, you're a big girl! Everyone is counting on you...

She tugged on her scarf, the thought doing nothing to comfort her. "A-Alright, I'll do my best... U-Uhm, h-how would we go about tracking Thana a-and the hatchlings, really?"

"You can lead the way. Shadowsong will be positioned right beside you and cover the front should anything attack head on. Rosedust will be in front of me, and I'll cover the back should anything try to ambush us. Just trust your senses, and the path will open itself to you."

Zephyr, Shadowsong and Rosedust stared at Calamity for a moment, who scratched his neck awkwardly. "What? It's a reliable strategy... Or did I say that wrong? Well, you know... The magic!"

"... Calamity, you are truly something." Rosedust cooed. They followed his orders, and Zephyr tried to keep a steady pace. Despite her nerves, it was actually easier to sense the Singer magic than she expected. It was almost like following the sound of a song.

As they traveled, her thoughts clambered over one another, causing her stomach to roil in unease. What if I end up leading us into a trap? Or what if I end up leading us in the opposite direction of Thana? What if none of us are strong enough to fight her?

I don't want to fail... Sornieth is in danger, and if I fail then everything may fall to ruin. She swallowed hard, something that did not go unnoticed by Shadowsong or Rosedust. I should have trained some. I'm not strong at all, I don't have a powerful gust to my name. My Wing magic is probably only a gentle breeze in the playground compared to Thana's magic...

There was a rustle of leaves, then Shadowsong's wing was wrapped over her back in a comforting gesture. "Calm yourself, you needn't worry." The Nocturne whispered. "We are with you, and you are with us."

Zephyr took a deep breath, fanning herself with her tail tip. "You're right, thank you..."

Something else whispered in her ear at that moment. It was not a voice she knew, it was hardly a voice at all, but it had its hold on her. The magic?... Yes, it must be!

She brushed off Shadowsong's wing politely, spreading her own. "I can sense the magic, I think. We need to hurry!"

The other three nodded, all taking off in flight with Zephyr, who used her Wind magic to spawn breezes, pushing them all along. The flew just above the tree tops, Zephyr's senses leading the group to the Ghostlight Ruins hidden within the Tangled Wood.

"A coliseum venue?" Calamity questioned almost silently. "Why would Thana hide here?"

"I don't know." Shadowsong replied in a similar quiet.

"D-Did I take us to the wrong place?..." Zephyr questioned, then gave a loud cry of pain as something bit into her leg, it's hot saliva burning her flesh. "G-GET IT OFF!"

Shadowsong slammed into the Ravenous Cauldron that had clamped its jaws onto the Pearlcatcher's leg, startling it into letting go.

Rosedust went to Zephyr's aid, helping her move out of the range of battle. "Are you alright?!"

"I-I'm fine." She muttered, then her ears shot up. It was faint, but she knew it was real. Laughter, ominous and taunting. "T-Thana knows we're here. She can hear us!"

"Right you are." A voice called, then another Nocturne came swooping in after Shadowsong, faster than she could react with the Ravenous Cauldron still distracting her. "This time I'll make sure you stay down!"

She swung, a shadowy veil of mist covering her claws, but the hit never landed. Another pair of claws latched onto her wrist, throwing her towards one of the Ruin walls. She caught herself just in time, regaining her composure and hovering in the air.

"So you're Thana? I hope you're as strong as promised, or this won't last very long." Calamity taunted, grinning widely and exposing several sharpened teeth.

"And who are you to think you can oppose me?" Thana growled, lowering herself to the ground. He reached up, pulling the cover from his eyes.

"The Great Calamity." He hissed, wings spreading to their full length. "And I don't think I can oppose you, I know I can."

Shadowsong dealt the final blow to the Cauldron, taking advantage of Thana's distraction to go to Zephyr and Rosedust. "You must find Voidsong and Nightsong. Calamity and I will keep Thana from pursuing you."

"B-B-But-"

"You must do this. Take them back to my clan, they will show you the way."

"... Alright." She nodded, hoping she sounded braver than she felt, and lead Rosedust away. Shadowsong joined Calamity's side, standing tall.

The sanguine Nocturne snapped her claws, two Serthis Support statues joining her side. "Try to keep this interesting."

"Only if you try to last more than three turns."

And that's it for now! I may add to it later, or not. I don't know.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
nice
nice
Task
[center][color=Magenta][size=5][font=Mistral]S C H O L A R[/center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33164691] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/331647/33164691.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][color=Magenta]Mediocris hadn't ever thought that he would run into trouble. He certainly didn't want to run into any trouble, as he already perhaps was in dire need of help. He wasn't much of a warrior, and his dreamy ways has cost him so much, but he had discovered such a wonderful magic that he could not bear to throw away... perhaps his time had not come yet. But the nocturne's request still remained in the air, hovering before him. He planned to do something about it, unlike the many things he left unsolved. [/columns] [center][color=#ff7f00][size=5][font=Mistral]W A R R I O R [columns][color=#ff7f00]Cinere was a born fighter. She was tough, knew when to brawl, and knew how to kill. However, it was her violent disposition that threw many of the track of getting her to do something. After all, it was near impossible to have her do anything that anybody else wanted. She was hated for that, but then the dreamy scholar came. He asked her to join him on a journey into the unknown, "[color=Magenta]It is the true mystery of the world,[/color][color=#ff7f00]" he had said. That was the first time she willingly followed someone. And perhaps the only. [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32682075] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/326821/32682075.png[/img] [/url][/columns] [center][color=#00c4d6][font=Mistral][size=5]S T R A T E G I C M I N D [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33038328] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/330384/33038328.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][color=#00c4d6]Fulgur was intuitive. But that wasn't how many dragons saw him. They saw him as sneaky, and deceitful. He was of the Shifting Expanse, which was known for the engineers that traveled out of it. However, Fulgur wasn't just an engineer. He was a designer, a strategist. And he wanted revenge. Revenge against his clan, who had thrown him out, revenge against the raging infernos that spawned across the Ashfall Waste. But most of all, he wanted revenge against life itself, for birthing him into a world that was so cruel. Perhaps, he had though, perhaps Mediocris' mission would get him what he wanted...[/columns] [/center][/center] [center][size=7][font=Mistral]T H E J O U R N E Y[/center] [color=Orange][size=5][font=Mistral]W A R R I O R ----- [font=courier new]They had planned to leave a week earlier. [i]A week[/i]. Cinere snorted. The two she was saddled with seemed to have no clue as to where they were going, and why. Why they had trusted her on this so very important mission, she was unsure of. However, she was certainly wary about this "Thana" and "Shadowsong." She had heard many tales about Nocturnes, but none scared her too much. She had plenty of coli friends who were nocturnes. They only just liked to play tricks, and nothing else. She snorted at the thought. "Fulgur" and "Mediocris" would have no idea what they were getting into... Perhaps it would be just good to let them figure it out themselves. It certainly would be amusing. But alas, their quest would probably be in vain, and her reputation would be tainted. Of course, as the dragon she was, she generally just could not let that happen. So as usual, she was the first to speak. [indent][font=courier new]"[color=#ff7f00]Perhaps, if you two idiots knew where to go, we would have more luck in trying to find Thana.[/color]"[/indent] [font=courier new]She was then greeted with one look of absolute confusion, and another of a sarcastic demeanor. [indent][font=courier new]"[color=#00c4d6]Ma'am I'm sure we would all love to lead the way, but as you can very well see, we are [i]still trying to figure out the problem[/i]. If you would like to complete this quest alone, be my guest. For all I care, Medioc' and I could do this by ourselves.[/color]"[/indent] [font=courier new]Cinere was taken aback. She was never aware of any dragon who had ever dared to speak to her like that, much less have the same attitude towards the world, but nevertheless, she turned, let out a frustrated breath, and turned to watch the horizon. She blinked. There was something... perhaps someone flying towards them. [i]It is not time to tell them,[/i] she thought, [i]Perhaps I should wait to alert them of this unidentified flying object, they won't trust me unless I can show them.[/i] [right][color=#00c4d6][font=Mistral][size=5]S T R A T E G I C M I N D ----- [font=courier new]Fulgur wasn't happy. He had no idea why Medioc' had chosen that dragon to be their so very direly needed warrior, but of course he had. Sure, he thought Medioc' was cool and all, but those who he associated with? The Wildclaw's story had been a strange one for sure, but strangely Fulgur found himself in a place in which he believed the arcane mage completely. Perhaps he had a strange power that made him more... likable. It was obvious, however, that whatever skills Medioc' had, Cinere lacked. Aaaand vise versa. The pink Wildclaw was as delicate as a small wildflower. The mage's only strong point was his mind. However, that was also where Fulgur had shown when he had worked for the Stormcatcher himself. Those days were long gone though... He shook his head. No, he could not let those thoughts destroy him. He had to push forward, and not linger in the pit of long lost memories he would never hope to recover. [indent][font=courier new]"[color=#00c4d6]I am quite sure, Medioc', that Shadowsong had pointed you to the border between the Starfall Isles and the Scarred Wasteland. After all, wouldn't that be the most ideal place for this dark mage of yours, Thana?[/color]"[/indent] [font=courier new]Medioc' nodded, and slowly tilted his head up. [i]Perhaps,[/i] Fulgur thought quite suddenly, [i]it would be far more helpful if our mage would actually speak.[/i] Throwing his thoughts out, he motioned towards their warrior--a selfish other by the name of Cinere who of course, refused to help them in the finding of Thana's location--and took off into the air, circling a few times before heading off. To where, he did not know precisely, but he did have the small feeling that they were on the right path. [/right] [color=Magenta][size=5][font=Mistral]S C H O L A R ----- [font=courier new]To be truthful to both himself and to the dragons he had chosen to fly along with him, Mediocris had no idea where he was going. He had dwelt far too long in the safe reaches of the observatory, and he was not used to long flights. However for the other two dragons(thank goodness he had brought others along), they seemed to be perfectly fine with flying long distance. Sure, it had ticked him off to see other dragons best him, but he had put that far beneath him. Rather, more importantly, they had to save the singers. Shadowsong had told him that he had not much time left, and as the orange one pointed out--they had squandered a week of their time playing silly games and trying to figure out where they were going. However it was clear that she had not helped at all... Mediocris shook his head, and sneezed. He looked up to see the barren crags of the Scarred Wasteland reaching up, far far into the sky and to the unknown world... it would be so wonderful to see what was above the clouds. And maybe it would be him, the Arcanist's favorite scholar, who would soon discover what lay beyond Sorneith itself. But that was only one day. The air was significantly colder here, with a tinge of red plague... there seemed to be many eyes watching, but there were none really that Mediocris feared. The Arcanist's magic had protected him for several years, and he was certain that it would last. He was jerked out of his reverie by a cry. [indent][font=courier new]"[color=#ff7f00]Unidentified flying object also known as Thana coming in from the right![/color]"[/indent] [font=Courier new]Mediocris jerked his head to the side just to see a dark nocturne slide through the air, the blood-colored runes on her side shining as a small smile crept upon her face... [indent][font=courier new]"[color=#890000]Why hello my handsome mage, I have been waiting for you...[/color][/font][/indent] [right][color=Orange][size=5][font=Mistral]W A R R I O R ----- [font=courier new]Cinere jerked back in the air, lashing out with both feet, but the mage dodged. She hissed in frustration as anger was, well, mostly what spurned her on. She dove again and managed to catch the nocturne by the wings before knocking Thana back with her tail and pinning the writhing dragon to the floor. [font=courier new]"[color=#ff7f00]WHOAREYOUWHYAREYOUHEREAREYOUALONEEXPLAINYOURSELF.[/color]" Still spitting the stream of words, Cinere glared at Thana. Thana was still looking at the scholar. [font=courier new]"[color=#890000]I see you've brought... friends... Shadowsong ferried a message warning me earlier, but I never believed her. I never believed my stupid, silly, fickle little sister. Of course, she doesn't understand, what powers the Singers possess. I was merely going to harness them...[/color]" Cinere glared harder but the nocturne's smile increased still. Then she noticed. The tendrils, everywhere, creeping up from the disgusting, reddened ground, growing downwards from the diseased air. Then, the laughter. [font=courier new]"[color=#890000]There's one thing I don't understand, scholar. Why did you bother to bring friends? You know they are of no use. After all, there is nothing that can counter my magics other than your so very strong magic. You said you come from the Arcanist? Well I'm not very impressed. So come forth, Wildclaw. Impress me, save your ally here...[/color]" Cinere was glaring very hard at that point, so hard that she could feel her eyes straining to pop out of their sockets, but still, Thana was pinned to the floor, the vines only making it harder for the nocturne to escape. [font=courier new]"[color=#ff7f00]Where are the singers, Thana? You may be a mage but still you cannot control my mind.[/color]" The nocturne smiled sweetly again. [font=courier new]"[color=#890000]Is that so, Cinere? I can see you are nervous now, and I do not doubt my skills. Perhaps we can give your mind a little test? Wouldn't that be so so very interesting...[/color]" [/right] [color=#00c4d6][font=Mistral][size=5]S T R A T E G I C M I N D ----- [font=Courier new]Fulgur was on the highest degree of outrage. He was angry at Cinere for being so brash but yet infuriated by the nocturne's cool disposition. But they didn't come to defeat Thana. They came to find the singers. Fulgur scanned the grounds slowly, and noticed a small glimmer. Slowly, he crept out from behind. The mage, he noticed, did not see him standing there. Flying silently, he approached the small den crafted from winding tendrils. [i]But,[/i] he reminded himself, [i]there must be some kind of trap.[/i] Slowly he called to the singers. Telling them that everything was safe, and after a long hour, the singers finally came out. One seafoam-green, the other a sky-blue. [indent][font=courier new]"[color=#00c4d6]Quickly now, follow me. You're safe now.[/color]"[/indent] [right][color=Magenta][size=5][font=Mistral]S C H O L A R ----- [font=courier new]They had somehow managed to subdue Thana(mostly because of Cinere's kickbutt moves, he swore that Wildclaw could fight), but now another problem arose. The problem of finding Fulgur. It was quite annoying that the blue Wildclaw had scolded them for being irresponsible when he himself had run off. But Mediocris supposed that was a quirk of being Stormcatcher's employee. Then, Cinere pointed up. There, Fulgur was, flying with two other nocturnes. The singers... Mediocris took off with what he hoped to be Cinere flying after him. He was sure Fulgur had no absolute idea where to find Shadowsong, so he took the lead, flying as fast as he could(not very fast) to the Tangled Wood, where he had last encountered the crippled sorcerer. Two words stopped him from missing her in the brambles. [font=courier new]"[color=gray]Thank you...[/color]"
S C H O L A R

33164691.png
Mediocris hadn't ever thought that he would run into trouble. He certainly didn't want to run into any trouble, as he already perhaps was in dire need of help. He wasn't much of a warrior, and his dreamy ways has cost him so much, but he had discovered such a wonderful magic that he could not bear to throw away... perhaps his time had not come yet. But the nocturne's request still remained in the air, hovering before him. He planned to do something about it, unlike the many things he left unsolved.

W A R R I O R
Cinere was a born fighter. She was tough, knew when to brawl, and knew how to kill. However, it was her violent disposition that threw many of the track of getting her to do something. After all, it was near impossible to have her do anything that anybody else wanted. She was hated for that, but then the dreamy scholar came. He asked her to join him on a journey into the unknown, "It is the true mystery of the world," he had said. That was the first time she willingly followed someone. And perhaps the only.
32682075.png

S T R A T E G I C
M I N D

33038328.png
Fulgur was intuitive. But that wasn't how many dragons saw him. They saw him as sneaky, and deceitful. He was of the Shifting Expanse, which was known for the engineers that traveled out of it. However, Fulgur wasn't just an engineer. He was a designer, a strategist. And he wanted revenge. Revenge against his clan, who had thrown him out, revenge against the raging infernos that spawned across the Ashfall Waste. But most of all, he wanted revenge against life itself, for birthing him into a world that was so cruel. Perhaps, he had though, perhaps Mediocris' mission would get him what he wanted...

T H E
J O U R N E Y

W A R R I O R

They had planned to leave a week earlier. A week. Cinere snorted. The two she was saddled with seemed to have no clue as to where they were going, and why. Why they had trusted her on this so very important mission, she was unsure of. However, she was certainly wary about this "Thana" and "Shadowsong." She had heard many tales about Nocturnes, but none scared her too much. She had plenty of coli friends who were nocturnes. They only just liked to play tricks, and nothing else. She snorted at the thought. "Fulgur" and "Mediocris" would have no idea what they were getting into... Perhaps it would be just good to let them figure it out themselves. It certainly would be amusing. But alas, their quest would probably be in vain, and her reputation would be tainted. Of course, as the dragon she was, she generally just could not let that happen. So as usual, she was the first to speak.

"Perhaps, if you two idiots knew where to go, we would have more luck in trying to find Thana."

She was then greeted with one look of absolute confusion, and another of a sarcastic demeanor.

"Ma'am I'm sure we would all love to lead the way, but as you can very well see, we are still trying to figure out the problem. If you would like to complete this quest alone, be my guest. For all I care, Medioc' and I could do this by ourselves."

Cinere was taken aback. She was never aware of any dragon who had ever dared to speak to her like that, much less have the same attitude towards the world, but nevertheless, she turned, let out a frustrated breath, and turned to watch the horizon. She blinked. There was something... perhaps someone flying towards them. It is not time to tell them, she thought, Perhaps I should wait to alert them of this unidentified flying object, they won't trust me unless I can show them.

S T R A T E G I C
M I N D

Fulgur wasn't happy. He had no idea why Medioc' had chosen that dragon to be their so very direly needed warrior, but of course he had. Sure, he thought Medioc' was cool and all, but those who he associated with? The Wildclaw's story had been a strange one for sure, but strangely Fulgur found himself in a place in which he believed the arcane mage completely. Perhaps he had a strange power that made him more... likable. It was obvious, however, that whatever skills Medioc' had, Cinere lacked. Aaaand vise versa. The pink Wildclaw was as delicate as a small wildflower. The mage's only strong point was his mind. However, that was also where Fulgur had shown when he had worked for the Stormcatcher himself. Those days were long gone though... He shook his head. No, he could not let those thoughts destroy him. He had to push forward, and not linger in the pit of long lost memories he would never hope to recover.

"I am quite sure, Medioc', that Shadowsong had pointed you to the border between the Starfall Isles and the Scarred Wasteland. After all, wouldn't that be the most ideal place for this dark mage of yours, Thana?"

Medioc' nodded, and slowly tilted his head up. Perhaps, Fulgur thought quite suddenly, it would be far more helpful if our mage would actually speak. Throwing his thoughts out, he motioned towards their warrior--a selfish other by the name of Cinere who of course, refused to help them in the finding of Thana's location--and took off into the air, circling a few times before heading off. To where, he did not know precisely, but he did have the small feeling that they were on the right path.

S C H O L A R

To be truthful to both himself and to the dragons he had chosen to fly along with him, Mediocris had no idea where he was going. He had dwelt far too long in the safe reaches of the observatory, and he was not used to long flights. However for the other two dragons(thank goodness he had brought others along), they seemed to be perfectly fine with flying long distance. Sure, it had ticked him off to see other dragons best him, but he had put that far beneath him. Rather, more importantly, they had to save the singers. Shadowsong had told him that he had not much time left, and as the orange one pointed out--they had squandered a week of their time playing silly games and trying to figure out where they were going. However it was clear that she had not helped at all... Mediocris shook his head, and sneezed. He looked up to see the barren crags of the Scarred Wasteland reaching up, far far into the sky and to the unknown world... it would be so wonderful to see what was above the clouds. And maybe it would be him, the Arcanist's favorite scholar, who would soon discover what lay beyond Sorneith itself. But that was only one day. The air was significantly colder here, with a tinge of red plague... there seemed to be many eyes watching, but there were none really that Mediocris feared. The Arcanist's magic had protected him for several years, and he was certain that it would last. He was jerked out of his reverie by a cry.

"Unidentified flying object also known as Thana coming in from the right!"

Mediocris jerked his head to the side just to see a dark nocturne slide through the air, the blood-colored runes on her side shining as a small smile crept upon her face...

"Why hello my handsome mage, I have been waiting for you...

W A R R I O R

Cinere jerked back in the air, lashing out with both feet, but the mage dodged. She hissed in frustration as anger was, well, mostly what spurned her on. She dove again and managed to catch the nocturne by the wings before knocking Thana back with her tail and pinning the writhing dragon to the floor.

"WHOAREYOUWHYAREYOUHEREAREYOUALONEEXPLAINYOURSELF."

Still spitting the stream of words, Cinere glared at Thana. Thana was still looking at the scholar.

"I see you've brought... friends... Shadowsong ferried a message warning me earlier, but I never believed her. I never believed my stupid, silly, fickle little sister. Of course, she doesn't understand, what powers the Singers possess. I was merely going to harness them..."

Cinere glared harder but the nocturne's smile increased still. Then she noticed. The tendrils, everywhere, creeping up from the disgusting, reddened ground, growing downwards from the diseased air. Then, the laughter.

"There's one thing I don't understand, scholar. Why did you bother to bring friends? You know they are of no use. After all, there is nothing that can counter my magics other than your so very strong magic. You said you come from the Arcanist? Well I'm not very impressed. So come forth, Wildclaw. Impress me, save your ally here..."

Cinere was glaring very hard at that point, so hard that she could feel her eyes straining to pop out of their sockets, but still, Thana was pinned to the floor, the vines only making it harder for the nocturne to escape.

"Where are the singers, Thana? You may be a mage but still you cannot control my mind."

The nocturne smiled sweetly again.

"Is that so, Cinere? I can see you are nervous now, and I do not doubt my skills. Perhaps we can give your mind a little test? Wouldn't that be so so very interesting..."

S T R A T E G I C
M I N D

Fulgur was on the highest degree of outrage. He was angry at Cinere for being so brash but yet infuriated by the nocturne's cool disposition. But they didn't come to defeat Thana. They came to find the singers. Fulgur scanned the grounds slowly, and noticed a small glimmer. Slowly, he crept out from behind. The mage, he noticed, did not see him standing there. Flying silently, he approached the small den crafted from winding tendrils. But, he reminded himself, there must be some kind of trap. Slowly he called to the singers. Telling them that everything was safe, and after a long hour, the singers finally came out. One seafoam-green, the other a sky-blue.

"Quickly now, follow me. You're safe now."

S C H O L A R

They had somehow managed to subdue Thana(mostly because of Cinere's kickbutt moves, he swore that Wildclaw could fight), but now another problem arose. The problem of finding Fulgur. It was quite annoying that the blue Wildclaw had scolded them for being irresponsible when he himself had run off. But Mediocris supposed that was a quirk of being Stormcatcher's employee. Then, Cinere pointed up. There, Fulgur was, flying with two other nocturnes. The singers... Mediocris took off with what he hoped to be Cinere flying after him. He was sure Fulgur had no absolute idea where to find Shadowsong, so he took the lead, flying as fast as he could(not very fast) to the Tangled Wood, where he had last encountered the crippled sorcerer. Two words stopped him from missing her in the brambles.

"Thank you..."

bnskTgX.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22173081] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221731/22173081_350.png[/img] [/url] Mullen was shaking as the Nocturne vanished in to the shadows. [I]Up to him? But... He was just a small dragon.... OH WAIT![/I] With that the Fae fluttered off- hurt wing and all. He flashed through the dens and lairs of his clan, past the hyenas that called it home and straight in to the resting den of the darkest duo in the place. "Wiggens!!! Unstandard!!! May I have a conference with you!?" he called up- dull tune masked by his wagging crests. The two dragons he called forth blinked awake, and hung from the ceiling like the bats they roosted near. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8969860] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89699/8969860_350.png[/img] [/url] Unstandard lowered himself first, the toxic green of his special paint lighting his face as he invaded the Fae's space. [b]"You called, small one?"[/b] his head tipping in confusion. "I need your help." Mullen's crests fell as the dragon in front of him straightened his head. "A few hatchlings were stolen from a nest, the mother wants help getting them back." [i][b]Why should we help?[/b][/I] was a venom drenched tone as Unstandard's mate, WiggensGlare dropped from the ceiling and thundered to the floor in a cloud of dust and feathers. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9045341] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90454/9045341_350.png[/img] [/url] [i][b]We don't care about younglings that are not our own.[/b][/I] Her face pushed past her mate and hit the small dragons nose. "You would be insuring your forever stay in this clan. Oakland and SpringFine were going to throw you out." the small purple dragon countered, though fins still lowered. ---- Despite his small stature, Mullen kept up with two larger flyers quite well; most of the time he clung to Unstandards leg but he did glide. The Magic they were following was faint, even harder to follow at such high heights. So lower in to the trees they went...... Still they did not find, not until the Singers magic yelled out in a wave of terror.... They were to late to save the chicks..............

22173081_350.png

Mullen was shaking as the Nocturne vanished in to the shadows. Up to him? But... He was just a small dragon.... OH WAIT!
With that the Fae fluttered off- hurt wing and all. He flashed through the dens and lairs of his clan, past the hyenas that called it home and straight in to the resting den of the darkest duo in the place.
"Wiggens!!! Unstandard!!! May I have a conference with you!?" he called up- dull tune masked by his wagging crests.
The two dragons he called forth blinked awake, and hung from the ceiling like the bats they roosted near.

8969860_350.png

Unstandard lowered himself first, the toxic green of his special paint lighting his face as he invaded the Fae's space. "You called, small one?" his head tipping in confusion.

"I need your help." Mullen's crests fell as the dragon in front of him straightened his head. "A few hatchlings were stolen from a nest, the mother wants help getting them back."

Why should we help? was a venom drenched tone as Unstandard's mate, WiggensGlare dropped from the ceiling and thundered to the floor in a cloud of dust and feathers.

9045341_350.png

We don't care about younglings that are not our own. Her face pushed past her mate and hit the small dragons nose.
"You would be insuring your forever stay in this clan. Oakland and SpringFine were going to throw you out." the small purple dragon countered, though fins still lowered.
----

Despite his small stature, Mullen kept up with two larger flyers quite well; most of the time he clung to Unstandards leg but he did glide. The Magic they were following was faint, even harder to follow at such high heights. So lower in to the trees they went...... Still they did not find, not until the Singers magic yelled out in a wave of terror....
They were to late to save the chicks..............
Welcome to the Earth... here we have dirt and rocks for your sitting convenience. Enjoy.
Gringore and Eclipse are a troublesome duo. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31447570] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314476/31447570_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3491854] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34919/3491854_350.png[/img] [/url]
Gringore and Eclipse are a troublesome duo. :)

31447570_350.png

3491854_350.png
25tXhar.png fL0umpy.png
[b]The Scholar[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26720288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267203/26720288_350.png[/img] [/url] Ftemtem is a scholar who has certain abilities unknown to most individuals in the Enclave, and has knowledge of arcane and archaic subjects which go well beyond Sornieth. [b]Ally 1 [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25757866] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257579/25757866_350.png[/img] [/url] Nicnevin is a healer who is from Nature but has forever felt the call to visit the Shadow realm. Throughout her life she has had strange, prophetic dreams and often falls asleep to the sound of otherworldy singing. [b] Ally 2[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23627583] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236276/23627583_350.png[/img] [/url] Ghost has a telepathic connection with Ftemtem and his skills as an alchemist are well-known. He is also extremely familiar with the Shadow realm and will be of utmost help as the trio traverses the region.
The Scholar

26720288_350.png

Ftemtem is a scholar who has certain abilities unknown to most individuals in the Enclave, and has knowledge of arcane and archaic subjects which go well beyond Sornieth.

Ally 1

25757866_350.png

Nicnevin is a healer who is from Nature but has forever felt the call to visit the Shadow realm. Throughout her life she has had strange, prophetic dreams and often falls asleep to the sound of otherworldy singing.

Ally 2

23627583_350.png

Ghost has a telepathic connection with Ftemtem and his skills as an alchemist are well-known. He is also extremely familiar with the Shadow realm and will be of utmost help as the trio traverses the region.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34573827][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345739/34573827_350.png[/img][/url] Being Arcane-born, Ruitan has always had an aptitude for gaining more knowledge and jumped at the opportunity to learn more about the Nocturnes so few seemed to remember. In finding that he needed to help save the Nocturne race and Sornieth, he enlisted the aid of his Clan Leader, Horizon, and their Scavenger, Shale, who took some convincing to join the party. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29436823][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294369/29436823_350.png[/img][/url] Horizon joined the party mainly because he has too much pride to turn such an opportunity down, that and he has a soft spot for helping out the birds inhabiting his clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33569794][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335698/33569794_350.png[/img][/url] Shale on the other hand took some convincing. He has always been know throughout the clan as the lone wolf, but also has the reputation of the best tracker. So for the mission ahead, his expertise was needed for a successful mission. After a while of tracking and moving in the difficult brambles of the tangles wood, the group managed to find the hatchling Singers. They were also ambushed by mimics and the Noct, Thana, but with two Ridgebacks fighting, it didn't mean much. The group gathered up the hatchlings and headed back to Shadowsong to return them. The end~
34573827_350.png

Being Arcane-born, Ruitan has always had an aptitude for gaining more knowledge and jumped at the opportunity to learn more about the Nocturnes so few seemed to remember. In finding that he needed to help save the Nocturne race and Sornieth, he enlisted the aid of his Clan Leader, Horizon, and their Scavenger, Shale, who took some convincing to join the party.

29436823_350.png

Horizon joined the party mainly because he has too much pride to turn such an opportunity down, that and he has a soft spot for helping out the birds inhabiting his clan.

33569794_350.png

Shale on the other hand took some convincing. He has always been know throughout the clan as the lone wolf, but also has the reputation of the best tracker. So for the mission ahead, his expertise was needed for a successful mission.

After a while of tracking and moving in the difficult brambles of the tangles wood, the group managed to find the hatchling Singers. They were also ambushed by mimics and the Noct, Thana, but with two Ridgebacks fighting, it didn't mean much. The group gathered up the hatchlings and headed back to Shadowsong to return them. The end~
35324906.png
ONLINE/OUTFITTING/OFFLINE

xxxxxxxxxxxCome check out my Outfitting Shop!xxxxxxxxxxx

If I am looking into more dragons, tell me no for sake of sanity and lair space.
37503251.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35795977] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357960/35795977_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Book Antiqua][size=4][size=7][color=#5c0f51]Ankha, the scholar. He lives in pursuit of knowledge, spending hour after hour in his study.[/color][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36773780] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367738/36773780_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Book Antiqua][size=4][size=7][color=#6b4812]Midas, the cartographer. His maps are a sign of his wisdom, making him a fine ally of Ankha.[/color][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30617807] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306179/30617807_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Book Antiqua][size=4][size=7][color=#13420c]Nimbus, the representative. The oldest dragon in the clan, she knows more than any other among her.[/color][/size][/center]

35795977_350.png

Ankha, the scholar. He lives in pursuit of knowledge, spending hour after hour in his study.

36773780_350.png

Midas, the cartographer. His maps are a sign of his wisdom, making him a fine ally of Ankha.

30617807_350.png

Nimbus, the representative. The oldest dragon in the clan, she knows more than any other among her.
Untitled1579_20221022202851.png
I don't know if I'll find any time to write this, but still. [b]The Scholar: Asha[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27552352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275524/27552352_350.png[/img] [/url] The overzealous head scientist of the clan has a tendency to stumble into situations like this. He'd really prefer his field studies to be less creepy. The fact that he likes to make things explode might or might not help him on this quest. What will [i]definitely[/i] not help him is his crippling fear of mimics and things with too many legs. [b]Ally #1: Cornix[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30843872] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308439/30843872_350.png[/img] [/url] Cornix' plumage is considered a bad omen by some, and at a pretty early point of her life she decided to just roll with it. What she does in her lab is a mystery to most and in battle she descends from the shadows like a crow, her namesake. She likes spooking other dragons and has a quite mischievous personality, but her movements convey an effortless elegance and her attack spells are swift and powerful. [b]Ally #2: Altolus[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28489779] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284898/28489779_350.png[/img] [/url] The clan leader's adoptive brother is a skilled alchemist. He excels in many scientific fields and knows many secrets, but humility is not one of his strengths. His arrogance drives others away, but there's no doubt that he has the skills to back up his claims of greatness. He's always been a bit critical of Asha's methods, but he respects the Spiral's abilities (though he would never admit it openly).
I don't know if I'll find any time to write this, but still.

The Scholar: Asha

27552352_350.png

The overzealous head scientist of the clan has a tendency to stumble into situations like this. He'd really prefer his field studies to be less creepy. The fact that he likes to make things explode might or might not help him on this quest. What will definitely not help him is his crippling fear of mimics and things with too many legs.

Ally #1: Cornix

30843872_350.png

Cornix' plumage is considered a bad omen by some, and at a pretty early point of her life she decided to just roll with it. What she does in her lab is a mystery to most and in battle she descends from the shadows like a crow, her namesake. She likes spooking other dragons and has a quite mischievous personality, but her movements convey an effortless elegance and her attack spells are swift and powerful.

Ally #2: Altolus

28489779_350.png

The clan leader's adoptive brother is a skilled alchemist. He excels in many scientific fields and knows many secrets, but humility is not one of his strengths. His arrogance drives others away, but there's no doubt that he has the skills to back up his claims of greatness. He's always been a bit critical of Asha's methods, but he respects the Spiral's abilities (though he would never admit it openly).
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21