Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Cryptic Caveguard Subspecies Hub
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@ZenithNadir

I can try to level up as much as I can : ) (I only go uo to level 20 as the last five levels take too long for me)
I thankfully I have all my dragons leveled! Unless I choose to level my Little Nightwarrior hatchling or my celestial runners hatchlings. So I can focus on any watriors you throw my way : )

Edit;; By any chance would you like to host Borealis’s first nest as well? I think lightning eyes would look more striking then ice eyes for his hatchlings : ) I’m sure he’d love to revisit his home clan, I’m working on his lore but I kinda messed up and need to rewrite it xD
@ZenithNadir

I can try to level up as much as I can : ) (I only go uo to level 20 as the last five levels take too long for me)
I thankfully I have all my dragons leveled! Unless I choose to level my Little Nightwarrior hatchling or my celestial runners hatchlings. So I can focus on any watriors you throw my way : )

Edit;; By any chance would you like to host Borealis’s first nest as well? I think lightning eyes would look more striking then ice eyes for his hatchlings : ) I’m sure he’d love to revisit his home clan, I’m working on his lore but I kinda messed up and need to rewrite it xD
@TheTigersDen I am with you about those levels - I originally planned to make the NWP a level 25 project, fun fact. I am grateful every day that I didn’t. XD

That sounds good to me! I have one L16 Night Warrior I can send over shortly and maybe I’ll get one more on that train. I can host Borealis too, I’ve got a lot of nests ready to hatch actually.
@TheTigersDen I am with you about those levels - I originally planned to make the NWP a level 25 project, fun fact. I am grateful every day that I didn’t. XD

That sounds good to me! I have one L16 Night Warrior I can send over shortly and maybe I’ll get one more on that train. I can host Borealis too, I’ve got a lot of nests ready to hatch actually.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@Meowruff @Shadari @Cosmicfalcon @Holysnacks @TheTigersDen @Silwyna @reyofsun Posting this fellow one last time now that he's an adult, along with a female who I originally intended to use as a mate for one of my pair members. She's listed on the AH for 100 gems but I'll sell her for lower to someone here if they'd like her! She's able to breed with the boy from my nest and also qualifies as a Copper Cave dragon. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38691652] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386917/38691652_350.png[/img] [/url] Umber/Sable/Pistachio [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38679569] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386796/38679569_350.png[/img] [/url] Copper/Copper/Seafoam [/center]
@Meowruff @Shadari @Cosmicfalcon @Holysnacks @TheTigersDen @Silwyna @reyofsun

Posting this fellow one last time now that he's an adult, along with a female who I originally intended to use as a mate for one of my pair members. She's listed on the AH for 100 gems but I'll sell her for lower to someone here if they'd like her! She's able to breed with the boy from my nest and also qualifies as a Copper Cave dragon.

38691652_350.png

Umber/Sable/Pistachio

38679569_350.png

Copper/Copper/Seafoam
@ZenithNadir I love the Copper/Copper/Seafoam girl!
@ZenithNadir I love the Copper/Copper/Seafoam girl!
hu72dVR.png
@reyofsun Awesome! She was a steal when I got her, just 40kt - I'd be happy to get back that price, so does 40kt work for you?
@reyofsun Awesome! She was a steal when I got her, just 40kt - I'd be happy to get back that price, so does 40kt work for you?
@ZenithNadir 40k works for me! Do you want to set up the CR, or should I?
@ZenithNadir 40k works for me! Do you want to set up the CR, or should I?
hu72dVR.png
@reyofsun I'll set it up! :) Thanks for adopting her!
@reyofsun I'll set it up! :) Thanks for adopting her!
Bump~
Bump~
@TheTigersDen I see that your Gen1 pair is RTB! I can take them whenever :D
@TheTigersDen I see that your Gen1 pair is RTB! I can take them whenever :D
@ZenithNadir

Oh snap your right : O
I thought they still had a few more days left, I’ll be sending them over now, thanks!
@ZenithNadir

Oh snap your right : O
I thought they still had a few more days left, I’ll be sending them over now, thanks!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14