Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW / CLOSED] i'll dress your dragons!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 184 185
@Hocotate [b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 37440922 [b]Theme:[/b] a constantly daydreaming architect. perhaps a mashup of earth and wind aesthetic? [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 12 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] [item=accent: tomb keeper] [b]Restrictions:[/b] preferably no KS items or 2013-2014 fest apparel! [b]Anything else?:[/b] n/a
@Hocotate

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37440922
Theme: a constantly daydreaming architect. perhaps a mashup of earth and wind aesthetic?
Maximum Apparel Slots: 12
Any Skins/Accents?: Accent: Tomb Keeper
Restrictions: preferably no KS items or 2013-2014 fest apparel!
Anything else?: n/a

CarbonDog.png 0Vs3MoH.pngdiamonddog.png
@KairinRose [outfit=250704] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/382555162796883973/383699254155149313/scry.png[/img] with his scry!! i actually really like how this turned out, i hope you do too!! c: i didn't want to overwhelm it with blue so i just used the learned sage lanterns to balance out the color in the wing, and the sleeves + sash. and i wanted to convey the theme of that he came from a nomadic clan, hence the bags and the rogue gear. the staff... i guess that can be a walking thing. interpret it as you will, i suppose c': @VoidDeluz [outfit=250713] here you are!! now that i look at it it's pretty similar to his old one... i do find myself preferring the ebony filigree armor though c': and to balance out the pink, i added the gossamer candles, i think that gives it a spooky effect. i hope you like it 'v' @hat17 [outfit=250716] i didn't use his accent, but i liked the faerie theme of it, so i ended up using that! i think the apparel is pretty balanced, and the teadrop jewelery gives a nice subtle touch. so i hope you like it 'w' @Orgetzu [outfit=250722] i hope this is alright! i think i went to 8 apparel slots to really balance out apparel across her body... and i added an accent too, it's from an older festival, but i think she might look fine without it too. i went and changed the color of her earrings + roundhorns as well to match her eyes more ;w; @roboticspace thank you for asking! i'm actually completely fine with revisitors, so feel free to come back whenever you need help, i'd be happy to try and offer my services 'w' [outfit=250734] here you are though, i hope it looks fine ;w; i used armor as to give that metallic robot look but, as she's not pure robot anyway, it's still armor right? :'D i ended up covering her arms too, sorry, but i thought it might balance it out better ;w; and i don't know if you wanted her accent or not, but i did use it-- if you don't want it, i imagine you could replace the cobalt armor with ebony armor instead c': @Zanycat [outfit=250744] i hope this is alright-- wow, two cobalt armor in a row, i'm probably running out of creative fuel, but i think it shows off her sharp personality. she's got armor but not to an ... outright brute level ? i guess, hence hte overcoat, i think that adds a bit of elegance to her, or brings out a bit of dilligence, if that's the right word. ;w; @Lyme [outfit=250748] i don't think i could really put the wind aesthetic in there, but i hope the earth aesthetic is plenty. ;w; cobwebs + scroll to maybe imply mystery not only in what he studies... but himself too, perhaps ? :'D i thought his hood was cool and kind of implied that, not that i kept it though. but i hope this is fine ;w; [size=2][s]i spy that signature...[/s][/size]
@KairinRose
forest wanderer

scry.png
with his scry!!
i actually really like how this turned out, i hope you do too!! c: i didn't want to overwhelm it with blue so i just used the learned sage lanterns to balance out the color in the wing, and the sleeves + sash. and i wanted to convey the theme of that he came from a nomadic clan, hence the bags and the rogue gear. the staff... i guess that can be a walking thing. interpret it as you will, i suppose c':

@VoidDeluz
Not Found

here you are!! now that i look at it it's pretty similar to his old one... i do find myself preferring the ebony filigree armor though c': and to balance out the pink, i added the gossamer candles, i think that gives it a spooky effect. i hope you like it 'v'

@hat17
Not Found

i didn't use his accent, but i liked the faerie theme of it, so i ended up using that! i think the apparel is pretty balanced, and the teadrop jewelery gives a nice subtle touch. so i hope you like it 'w'

@Orgetzu
Not Found

i hope this is alright! i think i went to 8 apparel slots to really balance out apparel across her body... and i added an accent too, it's from an older festival, but i think she might look fine without it too. i went and changed the color of her earrings + roundhorns as well to match her eyes more ;w;

@roboticspace
thank you for asking! i'm actually completely fine with revisitors, so feel free to come back whenever you need help, i'd be happy to try and offer my services 'w'
Not Found

here you are though, i hope it looks fine ;w; i used armor as to give that metallic robot look but, as she's not pure robot anyway, it's still armor right? :'D i ended up covering her arms too, sorry, but i thought it might balance it out better ;w; and i don't know if you wanted her accent or not, but i did use it-- if you don't want it, i imagine you could replace the cobalt armor with ebony armor instead c':

@Zanycat
Not Found

i hope this is alright-- wow, two cobalt armor in a row, i'm probably running out of creative fuel, but i think it shows off her sharp personality. she's got armor but not to an ... outright brute level ? i guess, hence hte overcoat, i think that adds a bit of elegance to her, or brings out a bit of dilligence, if that's the right word. ;w;

@Lyme
Not Found

i don't think i could really put the wind aesthetic in there, but i hope the earth aesthetic is plenty. ;w; cobwebs + scroll to maybe imply mystery not only in what he studies... but himself too, perhaps ? :'D i thought his hood was cool and kind of implied that, not that i kept it though. but i hope this is fine ;w;
i spy that signature...
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate WOWOW IM IN LOVE.......... WOW.................. IT'S PERFECT THANK U SM
@Hocotate WOWOW IM IN LOVE.......... WOW.................. IT'S PERFECT THANK U SM
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:

Theme:
Anything that looks good, I’m at a loss with him.
aka im indecisive

Maximum Apparel Slots:
I still have only 6 slots
but i like complete looks, so feel free to go over

Any Skins/Accents?:
he is currently wearing wardens coat and i feel like thats enough for now

Restrictions:
Nothing unobtainable.

Anything else?:

Thank you!
@Hocotate

Theme:
Anything that looks good, I’m at a loss with him.
aka im indecisive

Maximum Apparel Slots:
I still have only 6 slots
but i like complete looks, so feel free to go over

Any Skins/Accents?:
he is currently wearing wardens coat and i feel like thats enough for now

Restrictions:
Nothing unobtainable.

Anything else?:

Thank you!
~please click to help hatch my eggs and help grow my bb's:)~
@Hocotate
Thank you I like what you've done to him, and I agree the teaddrops are a nice touch. :D
@Hocotate
Thank you I like what you've done to him, and I agree the teaddrops are a nice touch. :D
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37144909
Theme: Red/blue, a kind of fantasy spirit theme, please! I'm not too picky, but I do want the red accents of her opal to stand out, please :)
Maximum Apparel Slots: 11
Any Skins/Accents?: No thanks!
Restrictions: No old festival apparel or gem apparel please, I'm broke **
Anything else?: Thanks so so much for doing this! I've been so stuck with her
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37144909
Theme: Red/blue, a kind of fantasy spirit theme, please! I'm not too picky, but I do want the red accents of her opal to stand out, please :)
Any Skins/Accents?: No thanks!
Restrictions: No old festival apparel or gem apparel please, I'm broke **
Anything else?: Thanks so so much for doing this! I've been so stuck with her
5tiydC3.pngqKZAaLK.pnglTl0CrC.pngNHnRMJ2.pngQJAOLGp.pngybAHpix.pngu9KXIA8.pngPkib3uw.png
• FR +8
• UK
[b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 33209872 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33209872] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332099/33209872_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] Graceful minstrel, dancer. Golden-themed outfit, maybe silks? [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 11 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] None [b]Restrictions:[/b] No gem apparel. [b]Anything else?:[/b] Please include a [item= simple Harp]!
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 33209872

33209872_350.png

Theme: Graceful minstrel, dancer. Golden-themed outfit, maybe silks?
Any Skins/Accents?: None
Restrictions: No gem apparel.
Anything else?: Please include a Simple Harp !
theultimatecatsig.gif x > bonk
> boink
@Hocotate Thank you very much! It looks great! :D As I mentioned previously, I have a lot of dragons I need ideas for. Is 20kt for 5 dragons enough? I can raise it some more if you'd like!
@Hocotate Thank you very much! It looks great! :D As I mentioned previously, I have a lot of dragons I need ideas for. Is 20kt for 5 dragons enough? I can raise it some more if you'd like!
| Wishlist | FR +10 |
i9ilGii.png
@roboticspace i'm glad you like it! np! c:
i wouldn't mind! you can raise it if you want, but i'm pretty fine with 20kt-- maybe if its fine, 25kt (5kt for each dragon)? but either way its okay!!
@roboticspace i'm glad you like it! np! c:
i wouldn't mind! you can raise it if you want, but i'm pretty fine with 20kt-- maybe if its fine, 25kt (5kt for each dragon)? but either way its okay!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
[b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36516914] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365170/36516914_350.png[/img] [/url] 36516914 [b]Theme:[/b] London's definitely not a warrior, so no brutal-ish apparel of any sorts. I don't have an exact image of him yet, I'm hoping that I can find it through your outfit ^^ He'd go a little more with some dainty apparel, in my opinion. [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 17, if you don't count scatter apparel like flowerfalls, seasonal winds etc. :) [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b]No, but if you know of one which has a moonish theme to it, then sure! I prefer accents more, but skincents are also alright :D [b]Restrictions:[/b] None of the gossamer silks except for fillet :P And no kickstarter or fest older than the Companion comet. My price limit is around 1500g for a single apparel piece, but I would probably be willing to go up to 2000g for an accent. [b]Anything else?:[/b] Nope, Thank you so much for doing this!
36516914_350.png

Theme: London's definitely not a warrior, so no brutal-ish apparel of any sorts. I don't have an exact image of him yet, I'm hoping that I can find it through your outfit ^^ He'd go a little more with some dainty apparel, in my opinion.

Maximum Apparel Slots: 17, if you don't count scatter apparel like flowerfalls, seasonal winds etc. :)

Any Skins/Accents?:No, but if you know of one which has a moonish theme to it, then sure! I prefer accents more, but skincents are also alright :D

Restrictions: None of the gossamer silks except for fillet :P And no kickstarter or fest older than the Companion comet. My price limit is around 1500g for a single apparel piece, but I would probably be willing to go up to 2000g for an accent.

Anything else?: Nope, Thank you so much for doing this!
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 184 185