Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW / CLOSED] i'll dress your dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 184 185
@Hocotate [b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 26691509 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26691509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266916/26691509_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] I'm open to ideas, I'm not sure what theme fits her best. If it helps, her personality is very relaxed and sometimes a bit too lazy, but she's very friendly. [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 10 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] No but I'm open to suggestions. If you haven't heard of it already, look up the Flight Rising Database. It gives you the option to search skins by colour, so that might help (though it's also best to check if any skins you think look nice are up for sale in the AH or whoever created them is still selling them) [b]Restrictions:[/b] No silk headpieces, no pink and not too much clutter, other than that just go for it. [b]Anything else?:[/b] A little splash of bright blue to go with her eyes / wing accent colour would be nice, but isn't required :D
@Hocotate

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 26691509

26691509_350.png

Theme: I'm open to ideas, I'm not sure what theme fits her best. If it helps, her personality is very relaxed and sometimes a bit too lazy, but she's very friendly.

Maximum Apparel Slots: 10

Any Skins/Accents?: No but I'm open to suggestions. If you haven't heard of it already, look up the Flight Rising Database. It gives you the option to search skins by colour, so that might help (though it's also best to check if any skins you think look nice are up for sale in the AH or whoever created them is still selling them)

Restrictions: No silk headpieces, no pink and not too much clutter, other than that just go for it.

Anything else?: A little splash of bright blue to go with her eyes / wing accent colour would be nice, but isn't required :D
Tn4aWhc.png
@lawkuroi
Not Found
Not Found

while it's kind of hard to see the difference from afar, v2 uses copper filigree, and v1 uses gold filigree. c': uhh, i hope it matches her colors... i feel as if i used too much red, it owuld be too busy; other warm tones could help bring out her colors better? but that's just me, maybe-- but i hope it can give you an idea!!

@IrritatorRaji

Not Found

thank you for letting me know about the function, i do actually use the site a lot c': it's just that from there i can't tell if it's retired / hard to get / expensive etc... so i don't want to end up making it really nice but probably , idk , unobtainable ? OTL i hope this is fine though, i think the blues of the ghost flame apparel bring out the tint on her secondary, and her eyes too (though they are a hue higher, it seems)...! and i thought the lace might make her look cute and friendly, given her personality, like the clan's sweetheart. :>
@lawkuroi
Not Found
Not Found

while it's kind of hard to see the difference from afar, v2 uses copper filigree, and v1 uses gold filigree. c': uhh, i hope it matches her colors... i feel as if i used too much red, it owuld be too busy; other warm tones could help bring out her colors better? but that's just me, maybe-- but i hope it can give you an idea!!

@IrritatorRaji

Not Found

thank you for letting me know about the function, i do actually use the site a lot c': it's just that from there i can't tell if it's retired / hard to get / expensive etc... so i don't want to end up making it really nice but probably , idk , unobtainable ? OTL i hope this is fine though, i think the blues of the ghost flame apparel bring out the tint on her secondary, and her eyes too (though they are a hue higher, it seems)...! and i thought the lace might make her look cute and friendly, given her personality, like the clan's sweetheart. :>
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate Thank you for outfits! Both are great. Im probably gonna get some ideas. ^^
@Hocotate Thank you for outfits! Both are great. Im probably gonna get some ideas. ^^
I know I already came here and asked for help, but can I do it again? Man, you're so talented. I can tip you a bit if you want. [b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 37309515 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37309515] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373096/37309515_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] Something mystic or magical as well. He's kind of a magician warrior, if that makes any sense :D If I'd have to say a specific theme, I'd say fireflies. Idk why but it just comes to mind. [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 8, but 9 is ok, since I'm planning to buy another apparel slot. [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] Nope! [b]Restrictions:[/b] Please don't use any old elemental holiday apparel. I have all of the 2017 festive apparel, but getting any older ones might be challenging :"D [b]Anything else?:[/b] If you don't like the idea of one person getting served two times, please say. I think I can understand. Thank you! :D
I know I already came here and asked for help, but can I do it again? Man, you're so talented. I can tip you a bit if you want.

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37309515

37309515_350.png

Theme: Something mystic or magical as well. He's kind of a magician warrior, if that makes any sense :D If I'd have to say a specific theme, I'd say fireflies. Idk why but it just comes to mind.
Maximum Apparel Slots: 8, but 9 is ok, since I'm planning to buy another apparel slot.
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope!
Restrictions: Please don't use any old elemental holiday apparel. I have all of the 2017 festive apparel, but getting any older ones might be challenging :"D
Anything else?: If you don't like the idea of one person getting served two times, please say. I think I can understand.

Thank you! :D
HzGpUHb.png
@myrsky
first of all, thank you! i'm very flattered that you think so! by all means feel free to come back, i find nothing wrong with it at all :D if anything i'd be very happy! and tip however you like, if at all ! 'v'

Not Found

unfortunately i couldn't really use that theme (of fireflies), but i hope this is alright! ;w; realizing i used even more healer items for another one of your faes, i guess i just like how they look on them, haha. i think a mix of mage + healer items brings out that skilled mage appearance, and the ethereal ghost pieces kind of... make him stand out? if i make any sense!
@myrsky
first of all, thank you! i'm very flattered that you think so! by all means feel free to come back, i find nothing wrong with it at all :D if anything i'd be very happy! and tip however you like, if at all ! 'v'

Not Found

unfortunately i couldn't really use that theme (of fireflies), but i hope this is alright! ;w; realizing i used even more healer items for another one of your faes, i guess i just like how they look on them, haha. i think a mix of mage + healer items brings out that skilled mage appearance, and the ethereal ghost pieces kind of... make him stand out? if i make any sense!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 36941395 Astral [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36941395] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369414/36941395_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] Something related to nigh, magic, stars. [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 10, but you can go up to 12 if needed. [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] #24267 /Only/ if it does fit the outfit (trying to find an excuse to buy it because I love it but don't know how to work with it) [skin=24267] [b]Restrictions:[/b] Nothing almost imposible to obtain lol. [b]Anything else?:[/b] I don't think so, thank you so much for your help!
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 36941395
Astral

36941395_350.png

Theme: Something related to nigh, magic, stars.

Maximum Apparel Slots: 10, but you can go up to 12 if needed.

Any Skins/Accents?: #24267 /Only/ if it does fit the outfit (trying to find an excuse to buy it because I love it but don't know how to work with it)

Restrictions: Nothing almost imposible to obtain lol.

Anything else?: I don't think so, thank you so much for your help!
vOi9e2i.png
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 15857833
Theme: I have no clue. That's why I'm consulting a professional! :)
Maximum Apparel Slots: 7, but if that is too little I might be able to buy one more
Any Skins/Accents?: no
Restrictions: Nothing ridiculous like first year festival stuff, but everything else is ok
Anything else?: don't feel attached to the current apparel. I'm looking for a completely new look!
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 15857833
Theme: I have no clue. That's why I'm consulting a professional! :)
Maximum Apparel Slots: 7, but if that is too little I might be able to buy one more
Any Skins/Accents?: no
Restrictions: Nothing ridiculous like first year festival stuff, but everything else is ok
Anything else?: don't feel attached to the current apparel. I'm looking for a completely new look!
@Hocotate [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37195537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371956/37195537_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 37195537 [b]Theme:[/b] If only I knew what I wanted... [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] Knock yourself out! [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] #15007, but you can skip it if you think it looks better without! [b]Restrictions:[/b] no KS items [b]Anything else?:[/b]
@Hocotate

37195537_350.png

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37195537
Theme: If only I knew what I wanted...
Maximum Apparel Slots: Knock yourself out!
Any Skins/Accents?: #15007, but you can skip it if you think it looks better without!
Restrictions: no KS items
Anything else?:
@Hocotate
It looks amazing! thank you so much :)
@Hocotate
It looks amazing! thank you so much :)
@lobandita
Not Found

i hope this looks alright-! ;w; i tried the accent on her first and then built it off of that, but i feel like it caused a bit of clutter;; even without the accent i do like how the bright colors contrast with her dark colors, i hope you do too-!

@Cerebellum
Not Found

i'm glad you think i'm anything like a 'professional' ;w; i used up all 7 apparel slots for this one! first thought that came to mind was the aviator apparel set, so that's how the coat and stuff is there. then i imagined she might be a wandering adventurer or something, so i dressed her to be fit for that (bags, wing + tail guard). and the laureate's cap was for a little more touch of personality, what i thought of is that she travels to look for inspiration for poems / writings ? c': i hope you didn't mind my ramble!!

@xxFuria
Not Found

kinda thinking it's a little off now that i look at it, but i hope you like it, or it can at least give you some ideas c': he looked like some wise water magician or something like that, so that's how i kind of went about the outfit www. i couldn't incorporate the accent or think of an idea that could accomodate it, but that's just me i guess-- ;w;
@lobandita
Not Found

i hope this looks alright-! ;w; i tried the accent on her first and then built it off of that, but i feel like it caused a bit of clutter;; even without the accent i do like how the bright colors contrast with her dark colors, i hope you do too-!

@Cerebellum
Not Found

i'm glad you think i'm anything like a 'professional' ;w; i used up all 7 apparel slots for this one! first thought that came to mind was the aviator apparel set, so that's how the coat and stuff is there. then i imagined she might be a wandering adventurer or something, so i dressed her to be fit for that (bags, wing + tail guard). and the laureate's cap was for a little more touch of personality, what i thought of is that she travels to look for inspiration for poems / writings ? c': i hope you didn't mind my ramble!!

@xxFuria
Not Found

kinda thinking it's a little off now that i look at it, but i hope you like it, or it can at least give you some ideas c': he looked like some wise water magician or something like that, so that's how i kind of went about the outfit www. i couldn't incorporate the accent or think of an idea that could accomodate it, but that's just me i guess-- ;w;
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 184 185