Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW / CLOSED] i'll dress your dragons!
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 184 185
Outfit Recipient's ID: Scry #12201
Ruin's Flight

Theme: Definitely something regal and fierce looking. To make her look dangerous, but also leader-like and/or graceful, if that makes sense.
Maximum Apparel Slots: 8 (or 9, I'm fine with buying another slot for her!)
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope
Restrictions: Anything goes, as long as it's not like, kickstarter or year 1 festival stuff please.
Anything else?: I'd appreciate if she isn't too overwhelmed by apparel, but it's fine if she is.
Outfit Recipient's ID: Scry #12201
Ruin's Flight

Theme: Definitely something regal and fierce looking. To make her look dangerous, but also leader-like and/or graceful, if that makes sense.
Maximum Apparel Slots: 8 (or 9, I'm fine with buying another slot for her!)
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope
Restrictions: Anything goes, as long as it's not like, kickstarter or year 1 festival stuff please.
Anything else?: I'd appreciate if she isn't too overwhelmed by apparel, but it's fine if she is.
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
[b]Outfit Recipient's ID:[/b] #54474082 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=18&winggene=19&wings=130&auth=5ab9a21a86085adaf8bfef2f7ceaa3585636ddbb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Theme:[/b] she's the ultimate artistic prodigy! she can sculpt, paint, draw, carve, anything to do with visual and creative arts lol. she's a little shy but still kind and travels quite a bit to collect materials and sell her creations [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 6 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] nope [b]Restrictions:[/b] nothing too expensive/hard to come by :) but as usual, I can splurge a little for my kiddos [b]Anything else?:[/b] she has more about her in her bio :)
Outfit Recipient's ID: #54474082
dragon?age=1&body=130&bodygene=19&breed=10&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=130&tertgene=18&winggene=19&wings=130&auth=5ab9a21a86085adaf8bfef2f7ceaa3585636ddbb&dummyext=prev.png

Theme: she's the ultimate artistic prodigy! she can sculpt, paint, draw, carve, anything to do with visual and creative arts lol. she's a little shy but still kind and travels quite a bit to collect materials and sell her creations

Maximum Apparel Slots: 6

Any Skins/Accents?: nope

Restrictions: nothing too expensive/hard to come by :) but as usual, I can splurge a little for my kiddos

Anything else?: she has more about her in her bio :)
Wt1TDu5.png
[b]Outfit Recipient's ID:[/b] 51920732 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51920732] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/519208/51920732_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] Spooky but elegant. Deirdre is vain and haughty and takes great care of her appearance. [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] No limit [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] Nope! [b]Restrictions:[/b] Nothing that completely covers her eyes, please! [b]Anything else?:[/b] I have an outfit scry in her bio for some inspiration, but please feel free to do whatever you'd like. This gal's been giving me a bit of a difficult time. I love busy outfits! You can remove any apparel she has, but I do like what she has on currently, so maybe that could be a good starting point for her outfit?
Outfit Recipient's ID: 51920732

51920732_350.png

Theme: Spooky but elegant. Deirdre is vain and haughty and takes great care of her appearance.
Maximum Apparel Slots: No limit
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope!
Restrictions: Nothing that completely covers her eyes, please!
Anything else?: I have an outfit scry in her bio for some inspiration, but please feel free to do whatever you'd like. This gal's been giving me a bit of a difficult time. I love busy outfits! You can remove any apparel she has, but I do like what she has on currently, so maybe that could be a good starting point for her outfit?
vj20zMo.jpg
@blazingskydragon
thorn in you

i thought the dusky rose apparel fit her colors and theme best, so i used those! i hope this can help you x')

@riotlizard
arcobaleno

unfortunately there's not many artist-like apparel but i hope this can inspire you with her outfit!! :')

@spicytunaroll
frozen heart
frostbitten
blood moon

you can probably remove the winter wind in the outfits where i used it, since it does clutter a little, but i hope these can help you!! ;o; i did my best to incorporate her primal eyes, but you can change the variants of apparel if you're less concerned with the color coordination...!
@blazingskydragon
thorn in you

i thought the dusky rose apparel fit her colors and theme best, so i used those! i hope this can help you x')

@riotlizard
arcobaleno

unfortunately there's not many artist-like apparel but i hope this can inspire you with her outfit!! :')

@spicytunaroll
frozen heart
frostbitten
blood moon

you can probably remove the winter wind in the outfits where i used it, since it does clutter a little, but i hope these can help you!! ;o; i did my best to incorporate her primal eyes, but you can change the variants of apparel if you're less concerned with the color coordination...!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
Oooh I never really thought about using the dusky thorn apparel...thank you very much for bringing together an outfit for her!
Oooh I never really thought about using the dusky thorn apparel...thank you very much for bringing together an outfit for her!
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
Sorry for the late reply, been busy with school!

Thanks! :> Lovely work as always, the Haunted set is a perfect match! I very much like the yellow accent color, I don't feel like it's too much at all. It's always interesting to see what you come up with, I can definitely work with these. Thank you again! <3
Sorry for the late reply, been busy with school!

Thanks! :> Lovely work as always, the Haunted set is a perfect match! I very much like the yellow accent color, I don't feel like it's too much at all. It's always interesting to see what you come up with, I can definitely work with these. Thank you again! <3
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
@Hocotate I'd love some help dressing this girl! Something that wouldn't clash or distract from the opal, but make it stand out instead? Available apparel slots are 20 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54294176] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/542942/54294176_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Hocotate I'd love some help dressing this girl! Something that wouldn't clash or distract from the opal, but make it stand out instead? Available apparel slots are 20

54294176_350.png
@skygem
wisteria

i hope this can help you!
@skygem
wisteria

i hope this can help you!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate Oh wow thank you so much! The pastel rose thorn apparel looks so good on her, wow!

I'm currently still saving up treasure to finish up one of my other dragon's outfit, but I'll definitely use that outfit for her. Thanks a bunch!
@Hocotate Oh wow thank you so much! The pastel rose thorn apparel looks so good on her, wow!

I'm currently still saving up treasure to finish up one of my other dragon's outfit, but I'll definitely use that outfit for her. Thanks a bunch!
Outfit Recipient's ID: dragon 53400850 http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=282091&tab=dragon&did=53400850
Theme: i'm open to your ideas, maybe something revolving around grape (the fruit or the color), medieval, I'm thinking draping fabrics perhaps or neon themed. :)
Any Skins/Accents?: no
Restrictions: no one item can exceed 35k in cost
Anything else?: not really
lightmid.png
Outfit Recipient's ID: dragon 53400850 http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=282091&tab=dragon&did=53400850
Theme: i'm open to your ideas, maybe something revolving around grape (the fruit or the color), medieval, I'm thinking draping fabrics perhaps or neon themed. :)
Any Skins/Accents?: no
Restrictions: no one item can exceed 35k in cost
Anything else?: not really
lightmid.png
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 184 185