Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW / CLOSED] i'll dress your dragons!
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 184 185
@mida nice to have you back!! x)
haunted to the grave
remnants

maybe i went a little wild with yellow as the accent color... but of course you're always free to change the outfits as you like! i hope these can help you :>

@ashesofdreams
faience

i didn't end up using the eerie cyan stuff on him, but i hope this can help you! ^^ the teal starsilk stuff looks pretty good on him too, but i'm picky with how the set looks on spirals... x')
@mida nice to have you back!! x)
haunted to the grave
remnants

maybe i went a little wild with yellow as the accent color... but of course you're always free to change the outfits as you like! i hope these can help you :>

@ashesofdreams
faience

i didn't end up using the eerie cyan stuff on him, but i hope this can help you! ^^ the teal starsilk stuff looks pretty good on him too, but i'm picky with how the set looks on spirals... x')
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
thank you!! i love it, and yeah i had tried on the teal set but i was iffy w how it looked with other stuff </3 and its ok you didnt use the eerie! i forgot about the learned sage outfit or i definitely would've gone with it instead too
thank you!! i love it, and yeah i had tried on the teal set but i was iffy w how it looked with other stuff </3 and its ok you didnt use the eerie! i forgot about the learned sage outfit or i definitely would've gone with it instead too
could you do an outfit for all 24 of my flight reps?

Most of them have lore if that will help.
could you do an outfit for all 24 of my flight reps?

Most of them have lore if that will help.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
[b]Outfit Recipient's ID:[/b] 54067243 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54067243] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540673/54067243_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] She's a nanny! She oversees the hatchery and protects the hathclings, so she's very kind and patient [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 6 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] nope :) [b]Restrictions:[/b] preferred cheaper/easier to find apparel, I have a little bit of a budget, but if I find one or two things that fit her very well, then I'll be willing to go a little over budget lol (I like to spoil my kids) [b]Anything else?:[/b] She needs to wear a with prosthetic to help her fly, so anything that might look like that would be nice :) there's info about her and her job in her bio ^^
Outfit Recipient's ID: 54067243

54067243_350.png

Theme: She's a nanny! She oversees the hatchery and protects the hathclings, so she's very kind and patient

Maximum Apparel Slots: 6

Any Skins/Accents?: nope :)

Restrictions: preferred cheaper/easier to find apparel, I have a little bit of a budget, but if I find one or two things that fit her very well, then I'll be willing to go a little over budget lol (I like to spoil my kids)

Anything else?: She needs to wear a with prosthetic to help her fly, so anything that might look like that would be nice :) there's info about her and her job in her bio ^^
Wt1TDu5.png
@logrithmgames
sorry, but as mentioned in my rules, i won't accept orders that - firstly, are not in the order form - and secondly, are requesting more than one dragon. i'd be more than happy to help if you fill out forms for dragons one at a time, but please understand that i can't take on a request at such a large scale like this... ;;

@riotlizard
heather
wisteria

i thought the sweetheart lace might reflect her kind personality, so i tried making outfits using some of the pieces - i hope these can help you! :>
@logrithmgames
sorry, but as mentioned in my rules, i won't accept orders that - firstly, are not in the order form - and secondly, are requesting more than one dragon. i'd be more than happy to help if you fill out forms for dragons one at a time, but please understand that i can't take on a request at such a large scale like this... ;;

@riotlizard
heather
wisteria

i thought the sweetheart lace might reflect her kind personality, so i tried making outfits using some of the pieces - i hope these can help you! :>
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
thanks so much!! you give me so many ideas for my dragons and so far, they look amazing! <3

i'll def keep coming to you ;u;
thanks so much!! you give me so many ideas for my dragons and so far, they look amazing! <3

i'll def keep coming to you ;u;
Wt1TDu5.png
[b]Outfit Recipient's ID:[/b] Scry: 82818 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=25&wings=92&auth=e8d003185fc24c48f0ca603f2114c0544d31331d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Theme:[/b] I don't have a particular role for this dragon in my lair (once they enter my clan, lol) but I'm going for maybe a space-y or mystical theme, and I'd like a set of apparel that would compliment but not cover up her genes. [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 9 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] Nah. [b]Restrictions:[/b] Not really... [b]Anything else?:[/b] Thank you for spending time to do this!
Outfit Recipient's ID: Scry: 82818
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=20&winggene=25&wings=92&auth=e8d003185fc24c48f0ca603f2114c0544d31331d&dummyext=prev.png
Theme: I don't have a particular role for this dragon in my lair (once they enter my clan, lol) but I'm going for maybe a space-y or mystical theme, and I'd like a set of apparel that would compliment but not cover up her genes.
Maximum Apparel Slots: 9
Any Skins/Accents?: Nah.
Restrictions: Not really...
Anything else?: Thank you for spending time to do this!
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
Outfit Recipient's ID: Dragon #52604380
Theme: He's a candy maker. He's playful and enjoys joking around with the hatchlings that buy his sweets.
Maximum Apparel Slots: 12
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope
Restrictions: I'd like for him to keep his gladegift garlands.
Anything else?: Thank you!
Outfit Recipient's ID: Dragon #52604380
Theme: He's a candy maker. He's playful and enjoys joking around with the hatchlings that buy his sweets.
Maximum Apparel Slots: 12
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope
Restrictions: I'd like for him to keep his gladegift garlands.
Anything else?: Thank you!
Fire - she/her
WUwnkQA.png XfiKewW.png
Please be sure to also check my hibden in forum games!
2JfjU1J.png
@butchcats
to the stars
to the moon

layering nightfall and lagoon starsilks also make a neat effect! i hope these can help you :>

@oliss
confiture

while i'm not quite sure how to deliver the look of a candy maker through FR's apparel, i tried to go for an overall soft look and match his garlands...? :') i hope this can inspire you!
@butchcats
to the stars
to the moon

layering nightfall and lagoon starsilks also make a neat effect! i hope these can help you :>

@oliss
confiture

while i'm not quite sure how to deliver the look of a candy maker through FR's apparel, i tried to go for an overall soft look and match his garlands...? :') i hope this can inspire you!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Hocotate Thank you, I love those outfits!
@Hocotate Thank you, I love those outfits!
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 ... 184 185