Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW / CLOSED] i'll dress your dragons!
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 184 185
[quote name="Ladyslayer" date="2019-05-19 12:50:32" ] @Hocotate This is perfect-!! :) I might need to get the seraph pieces but the fact you complimented the green means so much to me-!! Thank you again!
Ladyslayer wrote on 2019-05-19 12:50:32:
@Hocotate

This is perfect-!! :) I might need to get the seraph pieces but the fact you complimented the green means so much to me-!! Thank you again!
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 39857711
Theme: Sorry I don't really have a theme for her.
Maximum Apparel Slots: 20
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope
Restrictions: No impossible to get apparel.
Anything else?: Hello! It's been some time since I have asked you to outfit one of my dragons.
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 39857711
Theme: Sorry I don't really have a theme for her.
Maximum Apparel Slots: 20
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope
Restrictions: No impossible to get apparel.
Anything else?: Hello! It's been some time since I have asked you to outfit one of my dragons.
>Wishlist
>Dragon Search
>Pretties for Apparel or Fodder
>PWYW Dragon Outfits
Make sure to check my hibernal den in dragon games, a HUGE chunk of my dragons are in it.
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 28328692

Theme: His colors, as you can see, should be in this order, mostly black, purple and gold, and then a little bit of green. He should have a mask, I gave him a phantasmal halfmask, but if you try out something else its fine.

Maximum Apparel Slots: 10

Any Skins/Accents?: I don't know, maybe if you know of an accent that would go well with his look, I won't mind, but it's not required. No skins. I don't like them.

Restrictions: Nothing really. If I can't afford something I just try something else in its place instead.

Anything else?: He is already dressed pretty well imo, it's just that I wanted to see if there is anything else I could improve or add to his appearance. Like maybe you could change his apparel a little bit or something, mix and match a little better than I did.
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 28328692

Theme: His colors, as you can see, should be in this order, mostly black, purple and gold, and then a little bit of green. He should have a mask, I gave him a phantasmal halfmask, but if you try out something else its fine.

Any Skins/Accents?: I don't know, maybe if you know of an accent that would go well with his look, I won't mind, but it's not required. No skins. I don't like them.

Restrictions: Nothing really. If I can't afford something I just try something else in its place instead.

Anything else?: He is already dressed pretty well imo, it's just that I wanted to see if there is anything else I could improve or add to his appearance. Like maybe you could change his apparel a little bit or something, mix and match a little better than I did.
Hello there! Would you be able to take a crack at this fellow? I adore his colors but nothing I've tried feels quite right.

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #51326490
Theme: Since this fellow hails from Lightning territory, I figured he's a scap scavenger/inventor of sorts. His scientific instruments are sensitive enough to safely navigate you through a lightning storm, assuming you know how to read them. He's a bit less social than your average spiral, but he's not dangerous or overly hostile.
Maximum Apparel Slots: 11, but I'll be getting more eventually, so feel free to use more if you'd like.
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope, but if you have one in mind that would good on him, feel free to include it!
Restrictions: Try to avoid kickstarter/first year festival apparel, but most everything else is fair game.
Anything else?: Nope, thank you!
Hello there! Would you be able to take a crack at this fellow? I adore his colors but nothing I've tried feels quite right.

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #51326490
Theme: Since this fellow hails from Lightning territory, I figured he's a scap scavenger/inventor of sorts. His scientific instruments are sensitive enough to safely navigate you through a lightning storm, assuming you know how to read them. He's a bit less social than your average spiral, but he's not dangerous or overly hostile.
Maximum Apparel Slots: 11, but I'll be getting more eventually, so feel free to use more if you'd like.
Any Skins/Accents?: Nope, but if you have one in mind that would good on him, feel free to include it!
Restrictions: Try to avoid kickstarter/first year festival apparel, but most everything else is fair game.
Anything else?: Nope, thank you!
BJKcIFs6_o.png
@yodana
scarlet tracing

i did end up adding a little red but if you'd rather keep it mostly pink you could replace the fancy top hat with the black, red rose with blushing pink rose, red rose flowerfall with sakura, etc. :') i also imagine the sweetheart lace apparel would look nice on him too but i settled for the lovely seraph jewelry instead!
i'm glad you like my work!! <3 hopefully this can help you!!

@fishywishyz
it's nice to see you again :>
memento

i liked how the mane matched her secondary, so i ended up making an outfit based off of it - i hope it can help you!!

@taneenah
princely

hopefully you don't mind the green being a little more subtle with the filigree + lattice - the other twilight rose apparel does add a little green too if you'd want to play around with those! i hope this can inspire you!!

@solderwings
clock lock works

i thought the coat fit him well, so i revolved the outfit around it! hope this can help you!! :>
@yodana
scarlet tracing

i did end up adding a little red but if you'd rather keep it mostly pink you could replace the fancy top hat with the black, red rose with blushing pink rose, red rose flowerfall with sakura, etc. :') i also imagine the sweetheart lace apparel would look nice on him too but i settled for the lovely seraph jewelry instead!
i'm glad you like my work!! <3 hopefully this can help you!!

@fishywishyz
it's nice to see you again :>
memento

i liked how the mane matched her secondary, so i ended up making an outfit based off of it - i hope it can help you!!

@taneenah
princely

hopefully you don't mind the green being a little more subtle with the filigree + lattice - the other twilight rose apparel does add a little green too if you'd want to play around with those! i hope this can inspire you!!

@solderwings
clock lock works

i thought the coat fit him well, so i revolved the outfit around it! hope this can help you!! :>
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate

Wow, it's beautiful! Thank you so much!
@Hocotate

Wow, it's beautiful! Thank you so much!
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 48084825
Theme: just follow the skin/ accent color
Any Skins/Accents?: 10907, 19717
Restrictions: dont make she looks too clutter
Anything else?: thanks for helping me

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 48084825
Theme: just follow the skin/ accent color
Any Skins/Accents?: 10907, 19717
Restrictions: dont make she looks too clutter
Anything else?: thanks for helping me

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:23378033
Theme: Studious. He keeps records for the clan if that helps. Very organized. Red/Gold color scheme.
Maximum Apparel Slots:8, but feel free to go over a few if you want.
Any Skins/Accents?: No
Restrictions: Im a cheapskate, so cheaper apparel is favorable, but its not necessary.
Anything else?: Thank you!
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:23378033
Theme: Studious. He keeps records for the clan if that helps. Very organized. Red/Gold color scheme.
Maximum Apparel Slots:8, but feel free to go over a few if you want.
Any Skins/Accents?: No
Restrictions: Im a cheapskate, so cheaper apparel is favorable, but its not necessary.
Anything else?: Thank you!
zhMvOXK.png
@kailiode
temporal tower
written in the stars

i thought the seraph jewelry worked nicely with her, adding enough flair without cluttering her up too much? :'> i hope these can help you!

@thefeathermage
by the lanternlight

i tried to go for simple / cheap apparel as to not overwhelm his genes - you could replace the walnut hat with the cranberry recolor if you so like but i thought adding some brown to compliment his secondary would help. :> i also chose the arcane tome to match with his eyes, but you could change that to the fire tome to better fit his colors! i hope this can help!!

@ottoman
spider lily

i tried not to cover up his accent too much and ended up adding mostly jewelry, i hope it can help you!! :'> the solar flame tail jewel matches nicely with his little blue accents i found it to stand out too much, but if it's to your liking it's definitely an option?
@kailiode
temporal tower
written in the stars

i thought the seraph jewelry worked nicely with her, adding enough flair without cluttering her up too much? :'> i hope these can help you!

@thefeathermage
by the lanternlight

i tried to go for simple / cheap apparel as to not overwhelm his genes - you could replace the walnut hat with the cranberry recolor if you so like but i thought adding some brown to compliment his secondary would help. :> i also chose the arcane tome to match with his eyes, but you could change that to the fire tome to better fit his colors! i hope this can help!!

@ottoman
spider lily

i tried not to cover up his accent too much and ended up adding mostly jewelry, i hope it can help you!! :'> the solar flame tail jewel matches nicely with his little blue accents i found it to stand out too much, but if it's to your liking it's definitely an option?
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate
I love it!!!! Thank you so much, I’ll definitely be using it.
@Hocotate
I love it!!!! Thank you so much, I’ll definitely be using it.
zhMvOXK.png
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 184 185