Dragon Share
Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | i'll dress your dragons/scries! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133
[columns][item=pressed flower] [item=unicorn dust][nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/light_1.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/map/icons/light_3.png[/img][nextcol] [item=antique oil lamp][item=white gold cerdae pendant][nextcol][center][size=7][font=constantia][b]open[/b] / [s]busy[/s] / [s]closed[/s][/font][/size] hello! maybe some of you remember me from my old dress-your-dragon thread, but life kept me busy from keeping it open. now i've found some free time again so i'm happy to open a new 'shop.' a breath of fresh air is always nice! [b]PLEASE READ THINGS TO CONSIDER![/b] [/center][/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=30450&tab=dragon&did=33220557][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/p556sald781qozi/lightmid.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=7][font=constantia]things to consider[/font][/size][/center] [quote][font=constantia][size=4]• [b]please don't ping me- i am subscribed![/b][/size] • while i'm closed, you're still free to send orders, but it might take an indefinite amount of time for me to get back to your order, i'm thinking maybe up to even a month depending on my motivation;; • [b]PLEASE use the order form![/b] it helps me keep your order organized so i don't step out of your budget and slot range, and lets me know that you've read this. [b]i may not do your order otherwise.[/b] • many people have asked me this, so i've decided to make a small part of the OP address this. i'll be happy to dress multiple of your dragons, but i ask please to give me them in revisits! in other words, [b]please only one dragon per post-[/b] and if you decide you like my services and wish to return, then you may send me more of your dragons. c: • i can do scries, as mentioned in the title- i'll include a preview of the outfit(s) on it as well. but if possible, [b]please provide a link or at least its colors,[/b] and a base dragon or a different dragon that is similar or identical as well! • i can also do fandragons! just link a picture of the character in question, although note that my fandragon style is based more on translating the outfit to a fantasy-like FR universe / setting and not might not necessarily be extremely accurate to the source material! though i'm not quite comfortable with dressing dragons based on detroit: become human or attack on titan characters so please don't request such outfits.;;[/quote] [center][size=5][font=constantia]slightly less important things to consider[/font][/size][/center] [quote][font=constantia]• i am a little busy with school, so i'll usually be replying around 17:00~20:00 FR time when i have free time. and on weekends, do expect activity throughout the day! • i usually avoid KS / downtime items unless you do happen to have such apparel! • if you are using my outfit, or if you have ordered from me multiple times (or plan to), it isn't absolutely necessary but i would like credit in your dragons' bios, please! • tips are always welcome, but please don't feel pressured to tip me! • i may make multiple outfits for your dragon, given i have the time, freedom and motivation. they're usually only small differences/variants of an original outfit, however. please don't take it personally! • i don't reply to thank yous (unless there's a question of some sort), but i always read them!! <3[/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=30450&tab=dragon&did=33220557][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/p556sald781qozi/lightmid.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=7][font=constantia]order form[/font][/size] [code][b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] [insert here, please! a picture is not necessary.] [b]Theme:[/b] [the more, the better! i'd prefer descriptions rather than straight-up lore, as my interpretation of lore may vary; it's more specific, etc.] [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] [self explanatory.] [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] [please provide me with one, i don't have an immediate knowledge of skins/accents that might fit your dragon!] [b]Restrictions:[/b] [tell me if you don't want certain sets of apparel, gem apparel, old/rare festival apparel, etc.] [b]Anything else?:[/b] [if you have any other notes!][/code] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=30450&tab=dragon&did=33220557][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/p556sald781qozi/lightmid.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=7][font=constantia]examples[/font][/size] [outfit=261600][outfit=148610][outfit=703591] [outfit=609623][outfit=671262][outfit=691780] [outfit=250094][outfit=753242][outfit=750430] [outfit=296947][outfit=296936][outfit=296997] [outfit=369970][outfit=745852][outfit=365000] [outfit=364845][outfit=364830][outfit=352947] [outfit=630103][outfit=629977][outfit=643963][/center]

light_1.png
light_3.png
open / busy / closed

hello! maybe some of you remember me from my old dress-your-dragon thread, but life kept me busy from keeping it open. now i've found some free time again so i'm happy to open a new 'shop.'
a breath of fresh air is always nice!

PLEASE READ THINGS TO CONSIDER!
lightmid.png
things to consider
Quote:
please don't ping me- i am subscribed!
• while i'm closed, you're still free to send orders, but it might take an indefinite amount of time for me to get back to your order, i'm thinking maybe up to even a month depending on my motivation;;
PLEASE use the order form! it helps me keep your order organized so i don't step out of your budget and slot range, and lets me know that you've read this. i may not do your order otherwise.
• many people have asked me this, so i've decided to make a small part of the OP address this.
i'll be happy to dress multiple of your dragons, but i ask please to give me them in revisits!
in other words, please only one dragon per post- and if you decide you like my services and wish to return, then you may send me more of your dragons. c:
• i can do scries, as mentioned in the title- i'll include a preview of the outfit(s) on it as well. but if possible, please provide a link or at least its colors, and a base dragon or a different dragon that is similar or identical as well!
• i can also do fandragons! just link a picture of the character in question, although note that my fandragon style is based more on translating the outfit to a fantasy-like FR universe / setting and not might not necessarily be extremely accurate to the source material! though i'm not quite comfortable with dressing dragons based on detroit: become human or attack on titan characters so please don't request such outfits.;;
slightly less important things to consider
Quote:
• i am a little busy with school, so i'll usually be replying around
17:00~20:00 FR time when i have free time.
and on weekends, do expect activity throughout the day!
• i usually avoid KS / downtime items unless you do happen to have such apparel!
• if you are using my outfit, or if you have ordered from me multiple times (or plan to),
it isn't absolutely necessary but i would like credit in your dragons' bios, please!
• tips are always welcome, but please don't feel pressured to tip me!
• i may make multiple outfits for your dragon, given i have the time,
freedom and motivation. they're usually only small differences/variants of
an original outfit, however. please don't take it personally!
• i don't reply to thank yous (unless there's a question of some sort), but i always read them!! <3
lightmid.png
order form
Code:
[b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] [insert here, please! a picture is not necessary.] [b]Theme:[/b] [the more, the better! i'd prefer descriptions rather than straight-up lore, as my interpretation of lore may vary; it's more specific, etc.] [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] [self explanatory.] [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] [please provide me with one, i don't have an immediate knowledge of skins/accents that might fit your dragon!] [b]Restrictions:[/b] [tell me if you don't want certain sets of apparel, gem apparel, old/rare festival apparel, etc.] [b]Anything else?:[/b] [if you have any other notes!]
lightmid.png
examples
faerie lights
dust zombie
iris

hydrangea
bird of paradise
victim

cant be trusted
lady love
manjushage

lovelorn scribe
narrowed eyes
beloved heir

platinum touch
aspenwood
bird of paradise

lost to time
hidden in the deep
left in the dark

ashen world
twilight
pastorale
II5Crzu.png
cxvebHC.pnggrhxLzB.png
S2BBIV5.pngiNf9KKm.png
dds0h8l.pngs9QZZzZ.png
@Hocotate [b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 37385922 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37385922][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373860/37385922_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Theme:[/b] Just match his color scheme I guess? [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 15 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] [skin=22926] [b]Restrictions:[/b] Just no kickstarter items pls. [b]Anything else?:[/b] I got nothin.
@Hocotate

Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37385922
37385922_350.png
Theme: Just match his color scheme I guess?
Maximum Apparel Slots: 15
Any Skins/Accents?:

Restrictions: Just no kickstarter items pls.
Anything else?: I got nothin.
LcDA9nm.png
@Hocotate [b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] #36128525 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36128525] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361286/36128525_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Theme:[/b] I'd like her to match with her sister's, more or less, but it doesnt mean they have to have the same apparel or anything: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=36128526&skin=0&apparel=3698,3631,3685,3632,23125,6977,23130,6959&xt=dressing.png[/img] Since they're sisters, I'm looking to match their themes with this one being the golden^ and the one I'm looking to dress being black! [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] ten, but i absolutely dont mind getting more [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] nope [b]Restrictions:[/b] not really, just as long as everything is reasonably obtainable [b]Anything else?:[/b] I was planning to have her have the ethereal candles, & keep the scroll ,,thank you!!,,
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: #36128525
36128525_350.png

Theme: I'd like her to match with her sister's, more or less, but it doesnt mean they have to have the same apparel or anything: dragon?did=36128526&skin=0&apparel=3698,3631,3685,3632,23125,6977,23130,6959&xt=dressing.png
Since they're sisters, I'm looking to match their themes with this one being the golden^ and the one I'm looking to dress being black!
Maximum Apparel Slots: ten, but i absolutely dont mind getting more
Any Skins/Accents?: nope
Restrictions: not really, just as long as everything is reasonably obtainable
Anything else?: I was planning to have her have the ethereal candles, & keep the scroll

,,thank you!!,,
she/her fr +3b48d1347-758b-11e7-8a92-638008dc2e2f.gif deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifFepY759.png
@pantherascience
greenhouse
faerie prince

...i felt like experimenting, so take two as an apology i guess--

'greenhouse' doesn't really go with your desired theme but i considered it a possibility;
'faerie prince' stays a little more loyal to his colors. with his accent, i could imagine 'greenhouse' delacouri being a fairy of mischief, and i think the title 'faerie prince' is a little self-explanatory-- there's my few cents on the boy. i hope they're alright :'D
@pantherascience
greenhouse
faerie prince

...i felt like experimenting, so take two as an apology i guess--

'greenhouse' doesn't really go with your desired theme but i considered it a possibility;
'faerie prince' stays a little more loyal to his colors. with his accent, i could imagine 'greenhouse' delacouri being a fairy of mischief, and i think the title 'faerie prince' is a little self-explanatory-- there's my few cents on the boy. i hope they're alright :'D
II5Crzu.png
cxvebHC.pnggrhxLzB.png
S2BBIV5.pngiNf9KKm.png
dds0h8l.pngs9QZZzZ.png
@leylines
sister sage

i think it matches fine with her sister, given the silks / elegant theme? :'D i wanted to bring out the yellows of the scroll + candles but not too much as to overwhelm the blacks/darker tones you said you wanted! so i hope this is fine!
@leylines
sister sage

i think it matches fine with her sister, given the silks / elegant theme? :'D i wanted to bring out the yellows of the scroll + candles but not too much as to overwhelm the blacks/darker tones you said you wanted! so i hope this is fine!
II5Crzu.png
cxvebHC.pnggrhxLzB.png
S2BBIV5.pngiNf9KKm.png
dds0h8l.pngs9QZZzZ.png
@Hocotate

Oh no, I love them both. Thanks! <3
@Hocotate

Oh no, I love them both. Thanks! <3
LcDA9nm.png
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37382050
Theme: Forge/Blacksmith
Maximum Apparel Slots: 6
Any Skins/Accents?: None currently
Restrictions: up to 2 pieces of gem apparel, No old/rare festival apparel
Anything else?: He is a son to my Fire Rep, but born in an Ice nest, and has Metals as his tertiary, all which lead him to being a black smith. Fire to make, and ice to temper. Does not need his current apparel
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37382050
Theme: Forge/Blacksmith
Maximum Apparel Slots: 6
Any Skins/Accents?: None currently
Restrictions: up to 2 pieces of gem apparel, No old/rare festival apparel
Anything else?: He is a son to my Fire Rep, but born in an Ice nest, and has Metals as his tertiary, all which lead him to being a black smith. Fire to make, and ice to temper. Does not need his current apparel
6jDg3ds.png YVJY8Ut.pnggc6dJso.png
@quotetheraven
fire (and ice)

just enough apparel slots...! the two festival items aren't too pricey and are rather recent, so i hope they're fine . c: and the river royalist stuff is gem apparel , but i can imagine gold filigree armor can replace them easily, if needed. i hope you like it!
@quotetheraven
fire (and ice)

just enough apparel slots...! the two festival items aren't too pricey and are rather recent, so i hope they're fine . c: and the river royalist stuff is gem apparel , but i can imagine gold filigree armor can replace them easily, if needed. i hope you like it!
II5Crzu.png
cxvebHC.pnggrhxLzB.png
S2BBIV5.pngiNf9KKm.png
dds0h8l.pngs9QZZzZ.png
@Hocotate [b]Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:[/b] 37384703 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373848/37384703_350.png[/img] [b]Theme:[/b] anything related to the sea (or the light element, which can be downplayed) shes a cute sea dragon w/freckles.. im a dork i know.. [b]Maximum Apparel Slots:[/b] 8 [b]Any Skins/Accents?:[/b] nope [b]Restrictions:[/b] please dont make it too cluttery, [b]Anything else?:[/b] naah go for it
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID: 37384703
37384703_350.png
Theme: anything related to the sea (or the light element, which can be downplayed) shes a cute sea dragon w/freckles.. im a dork i know..
Maximum Apparel Slots: 8
Any Skins/Accents?: nope
Restrictions: please dont make it too cluttery,
Anything else?: naah go for it
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:

Theme:
Anything that looks good, I’m at a loss with him.

Maximum Apparel Slots:
12, but feel free to go over.

Any Skins/Accents?:
N/A

Restrictions:
Nothing unobtainable.

Anything else?:

Thank you!
@Hocotate
Outfit Recipient Dragon's ID:

Theme:
Anything that looks good, I’m at a loss with him.

Maximum Apparel Slots:
12, but feel free to go over.

Any Skins/Accents?:
N/A

Restrictions:
Nothing unobtainable.

Anything else?:

Thank you!
6q1JwyI.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133