Bump!
Bump!
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
Bump!
Bump!
1AF3QFz.png
Cherry here doesn't qualify for the subspecies (her tert is Maroon), but she is directly inspired by a fictional Coca Cola variant so I'll post her here in the hopes of inspiring someone :D (Also if anyone needs a female for breeding, she's available!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37139060] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371391/37139060_350.png[/img] [/url]
Cherry here doesn't qualify for the subspecies (her tert is Maroon), but she is directly inspired by a fictional Coca Cola variant so I'll post her here in the hopes of inspiring someone :D
(Also if anyone needs a female for breeding, she's available!)

37139060_350.png
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
Bump!
Bump!
1AF3QFz.png
Bump!
Bump!
1AF3QFz.png
Bump!
Bump!
1AF3QFz.png
Bump!
Bump!
1AF3QFz.png
Bump!
Bump!
1AF3QFz.png
Bump!
Bump!
1AF3QFz.png
I was wondering if any of you'd like to be pinged for updates? If I pinged you and you don't like being pinged, I apologize.

@Ecci @Kivovis @Goobergirlie @Pigeonpanhandle @AngelFire335 @Lummox @chibibug @antisocialgem @magery @Kirmon64
I was wondering if any of you'd like to be pinged for updates? If I pinged you and you don't like being pinged, I apologize.

@Ecci @Kivovis @Goobergirlie @Pigeonpanhandle @AngelFire335 @Lummox @chibibug @antisocialgem @magery @Kirmon64
1AF3QFz.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 179 180