Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lore Theme Discussion: The Young One
1 2
@Shroomlet Zeraphine's story is so sweet oh my goodness ^w^

@QuaeUnther what a cool bio for Kat!! i love all the details that hint at/refer to lore from other parts of your clan
@Shroomlet Zeraphine's story is so sweet oh my goodness ^w^

@QuaeUnther what a cool bio for Kat!! i love all the details that hint at/refer to lore from other parts of your clan
@eelproficiency Thank You! ^.=.^ I always try to keep in mind that the clan has a history, especially as newer dragons arrive. Some of them are bound to have encounters with other members, or be seeking out each other for one reason or another. Helps reinforce the other bios, or even add details to the others.
@eelproficiency Thank You! ^.=.^ I always try to keep in mind that the clan has a history, especially as newer dragons arrive. Some of them are bound to have encounters with other members, or be seeking out each other for one reason or another. Helps reinforce the other bios, or even add details to the others.
0DS7tuj.png
@Ecruteak Rather interesting to see that your lair has both your heroes and villains contained among its ranks. Rather interesting, I quite enjoyed perusing your lore entries.
@Ecruteak Rather interesting to see that your lair has both your heroes and villains contained among its ranks. Rather interesting, I quite enjoyed perusing your lore entries.
0DS7tuj.png
Unsticky!
Unsticky!
1 2