Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Roi's Bday Mass Hatch - over, come see~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125
[center][font=sylfaen][SIZE=7][b]Roiben's Birthday Mass Hatch[/b][/SIZE][/center] ------------ [center][font=sylfaen][size=5][color=#800000]H[/color][/size]i! My name's Roiben, or Roi, and I'm turning 24! While not a particularly important birthday, I am in fact addicted to hatching eggs/collecting gen ones. So, I've decided to celebrate by hatching 240 eggs worth of [s]exalt fodder[/s] gen ones. :^) Come watch, [s]cry[/s] scry, and maybe even watch a potential stunner be born. Hatching starts on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=70609&page=7]page 7[/url] of my lair and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2309053/24#post_30776717]page 24[/url] of this thread! [/center] [columns] [nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/xUOxfeNdDrAXR1Qflu/giphy.gif[/img][nextcol][font=sylfaen][SIZE=5][u][b]Index: [/b][/u][/size] [size=4]1. Rules + Q/A [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2309053#post_30157526]2. Games + Eggs[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2309053#post_30157527]3. Hatches Showcase 1[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2309053#post_30157528]4. Hatches Showcase 2[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2309053#post_30157530]5. Hatches Showcase 3[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2309053#post_30157532]6. Hatches Showcase 4[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2309053#post_30157533]7. Hatches Showcase 5[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2309053#post_30157534]8. Hatches Showcase 6[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2309053#post_30157535]9. Hatches Showcase 7[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2309053#post_30157536]10. Hatches Showcase 8[/url][/size][nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[nextcol]-[/columns] [center][font=sylfaen][u][b][SIZE=6]RULES/Q&A[/SIZE][/b][/u][/center] [left] [quote=Q & A] [font=sylfaen] [b]1. How many eggs will you hatch?[/b] 240! [b]2. How did you get so many eggs?[/b] Some I scavenged, some I brewed, and most I bought for around 230-250g in my buying thread for the last 4 months or so. Excluding the ones I got for free, I think I spent a grand total of around 45-50kg on eggs. [b]3. When will you hatch?[/b] [b]December 11th around 13:00 FR time[/b]. I'll be pinging in the morning-ish to give people time to arrive. I'll also be taking small breaks to update the thread/respond and such in between batches. [b]4. Are there any games to play?[/b] Yep! Check out [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2309053#post_30157526]the second post[/url]~ [b]5. Do you need to borrow some space?[/b] Possibly! I'll be pinging people I trust beforehand, but I'll put your name down if I feel so inclined/need the space. [b]6. Where/when will you sell the hatchlings?[/b] After I'm done hatching and in separate thread. Let me know if you want a ping (I automatically ping the hoarders so don't worry if you're on that list) [u]I'm gonna exalt the really ugly ones for EvL this week, so if you're interested in one that may/may not make the cut, please just link the dragon you're particularly interested in in your PM.[/u] [b]7. Ooooh, I really like this one hatchling you just hatched 8.705 seconds ago!!! Can I buy them before they go to auction???[/b] The only users who will have an option to purchase hatchlings before they head to auction will be the winners of the doubles raffle below, as they get first pick. [u]DO NOT[/u] make offers on a dragon while I'm in the middle of hatching. Just tell me you want a ping for the sale of that hatchling. [b]8. Can you ping me for the mass hatch?[/b] Yes, ask to be added to my mass hatch pinglist [b]9. Can you ping me for sales?[/b] Yes, but if you're on the g1 pinglist there's not much point asking since I ping them for sales ([u]Please PM me only.[/u] If you ping me in this thread I may lose track of your request in all the comments.) [u]I'm gonna exalt the really ugly ones for EvL this week, so if you're interested in one that may/may not make the cut, please just link the dragon you're particularly interested in in your PM.[/u] [b]10. Why 240 eggs?[/b] I'm turning 24, so 10 eggs for each year :^) [b]11. Can I have x dragon?[/b] If you win it in an auction, sure [b]12. Can I have x dragon if I provide lair space for you?[/b] No. [b]13. Can I post scries as you hatch?[/b] Absolutely! [b]14. What are the chances that you get a double???[/b] Someone once told me that the chance of getting a double after the expansion is something like 3/100, so here's hoping! [b]15. Is there a particular dragon/combo you're hoping to hatch?[/b] Yea, a good one. XYY and XXYs are nice obviously, but I won't mind as long as it has a nice set of cohesive colors. Ideally my fave hatch from the evening will be getting gened on the spot. :^) [b]16. Who made your Akirbeak eyebrow gif at the top of your thread??[/b] I did! Ahh, the wonders of photoshop and 10 minutes of spare time. [/quote] [font=sylfaen]
Roiben's Birthday Mass Hatch

Hi! My name's Roiben, or Roi, and I'm turning 24! While not a particularly important birthday, I am in fact addicted to hatching eggs/collecting gen ones. So, I've decided to celebrate by hatching 240 eggs worth of exalt fodder gen ones. :^) Come watch, cry scry, and maybe even watch a potential stunner be born.

Hatching starts on page 7 of my lair and page 24 of this thread!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - giphy.gif Index:
1. Rules + Q/A
2. Games + Eggs
3. Hatches Showcase 1
4. Hatches Showcase 2
5. Hatches Showcase 3
6. Hatches Showcase 4
7. Hatches Showcase 5
8. Hatches Showcase 6
9. Hatches Showcase 7
10. Hatches Showcase 8
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

RULES/Q&A
Q & A wrote:

1. How many eggs will you hatch?
240!

2. How did you get so many eggs?
Some I scavenged, some I brewed, and most I bought for around 230-250g in my buying thread for the last 4 months or so. Excluding the ones I got for free, I think I spent a grand total of around 45-50kg on eggs.

3. When will you hatch?
December 11th around 13:00 FR time. I'll be pinging in the morning-ish to give people time to arrive. I'll also be taking small breaks to update the thread/respond and such in between batches.

4. Are there any games to play?
Yep! Check out the second post~

5. Do you need to borrow some space?
Possibly! I'll be pinging people I trust beforehand, but I'll put your name down if I feel so inclined/need the space.

6. Where/when will you sell the hatchlings?
After I'm done hatching and in separate thread. Let me know if you want a ping (I automatically ping the hoarders so don't worry if you're on that list) I'm gonna exalt the really ugly ones for EvL this week, so if you're interested in one that may/may not make the cut, please just link the dragon you're particularly interested in in your PM.

7. Ooooh, I really like this one hatchling you just hatched 8.705 seconds ago!!! Can I buy them before they go to auction???
The only users who will have an option to purchase hatchlings before they head to auction will be the winners of the doubles raffle below, as they get first pick. DO NOT make offers on a dragon while I'm in the middle of hatching. Just tell me you want a ping for the sale of that hatchling.

8. Can you ping me for the mass hatch?
Yes, ask to be added to my mass hatch pinglist

9. Can you ping me for sales?
Yes, but if you're on the g1 pinglist there's not much point asking since I ping them for sales (Please PM me only. If you ping me in this thread I may lose track of your request in all the comments.) I'm gonna exalt the really ugly ones for EvL this week, so if you're interested in one that may/may not make the cut, please just link the dragon you're particularly interested in in your PM.

10. Why 240 eggs?
I'm turning 24, so 10 eggs for each year :^)

11. Can I have x dragon?
If you win it in an auction, sure

12. Can I have x dragon if I provide lair space for you?
No.

13. Can I post scries as you hatch?
Absolutely!

14. What are the chances that you get a double???
Someone once told me that the chance of getting a double after the expansion is something like 3/100, so here's hoping!

15. Is there a particular dragon/combo you're hoping to hatch?
Yea, a good one. XYY and XXYs are nice obviously, but I won't mind as long as it has a nice set of cohesive colors. Ideally my fave hatch from the evening will be getting gened on the spot. :^)

16. Who made your Akirbeak eyebrow gif at the top of your thread??
I did! Ahh, the wonders of photoshop and 10 minutes of spare time.

wishlistaccentsbuying eggs
Robin, feel free to call me Roi, Roiben, Robin, etc.
24, she/her
[center][font=sylfaen][b][SIZE=7]Games, List of Eggs + Pinglists[/b][/size] [center][font=sylfaen][u][b][SIZE=6]Rules:[/b][/u][/size][/center][quote=Rules][left][font=sylfaen][b]1.[/b] Only one guess per user; one color and one egg number. [b]Both do not have to correspond to win[/b] (i.e. You guess that egg #147 will hatch the double and that the color will be gold. Turns out that egg #147 was correct but it was a double umber, not gold. This is still a 'win') [b]2.[/b] Whether the double will be a XXY, XYX, or XYY does not affect the guess. [b]As long as it is a double of the color you guess, your guess will win.[/b] [b]3.[/b] All guesses will be final as of start of hatching, all will be recorded below. [u][b]Edited/additional guesses after December 10th will not be counted.[/b][/u] [b]4.[/b] For each user that guesses correctly they will receive their first pick of the hatches ([u]barring the dragons that I will keep/auction for myself[/u]) and a little something extra ;^) [b]5.[/b] There can be multiple winners. Just depends on how many doubles are hatched! [b]6.[/b] There will only be one color/number per guess. If a color/number has already been claimed by another user then you'll need to pick a different one. I don't think we'll have enough people watching to cap the initial 240 eggs/177 colors, but if this happens I will revise the rules. [b]UPDATE: Since I'm getting such an influx of participants, should we manage to cap the initial 240/177 limit, I'm not going to add any slots. Keeping up with all the entires has been a lot already, so 240 eggs/177 colors is the limit. I will make a note in the boxes below if the cap has been met.[/b] [/left] [/quote] [columns][quote=List of Users guessing the egg# that will hatch the double] [s]1 - Batcrooks 3 - MissingMercury 4 - Zoroark 6 - MeraHunt 7 - catato 9 - bora 10 - HenryTheArcher 13 - Vulpen 21 - Vianti 23 - haylxx 24 - DeadBattery 25 - Anba 26 - Mokuroh 27 - Starglade 29 - widmo 30 - Cerdae 31 - Hauntology 33 - Zenzic 35 - CloverGaming 36 - Stagwing 37 - Ametrine 38 - Grune 39 - Fabro 41 - Apothecaria 42 - reliquiaen 43 - Ecci 44 - Betta 45 - phandalin 50 - Multilyn 52 - Rulanir 54 - SolusPrime379 55 - Nryenth 56 - Ignei 57 - Velten 59 - Lyme 60 - Peisinoe 63 - Trinkenki 64 - Duchess 65 - Splendid 66 - Chocoli 67 - Neintails 69 - Cakeless 72 - Ythequeris 75 - Aten 77 - WreckandRule[/s] 79 - Maila - WINNER [s]80 - chamaeleon 81 - Draconequis 84 - Apotheca 87 - Taiyou 88 - Hiame 90 - NorthKorvus 91 - Auroshen[/s] 93 - sQld - WINNER [s]94 - aearinn 96 - StruckLucky 98 - Rowdy 99 - Cyrya 100 - SilverQuark 101 - Epher 104 - baribari 105 - Birdskull 108 - xoLunaox 111 - Jengolin 117 - ImGoingSpace 119 - Ixia 123 - Gwynivere 127 - Mate 129 - demoliceros 132 - gardenvoir 133 - wrecknrule 147 - Pedri 153 - Imani 155 - putri 156 - ThisWayIsNotSafe[/s] [s]169 - RyanHaywire 174 - ZnowyOwl 175 - Gurrero 179 - NightRising 181 - Apfelobst 186 - Birdsofwax 187 - songify 189 - 5H4D0WDU57 200 - StarlitFire 202 - marropo 204 - CelestialBork 207 - Zac 211 - biqua[/s] [s]222 - Lrjj 233 - kingdoms 234 - Fuurin 236 - Lemmonnade 239 - FantasyMyth 240 - Thornasaur[/s] [/quote][nextcol][quote=List of users guessing which color will be the double] [right]welp, i committed to this unreadable color gradient so just highlight with your cursor to see what colors have been claimed [/right] [color=#fffdea]Maize - Ecci[/color] [color=#d8d6cd]Antique - Aten[/color] [color=#ffffff]White - Batcrooks[/color] [color=#d8d7d8]Moon - Ixia[/color] [color=#ebefff]Ice - haylxx[/color] [color=#dedfff]Orca - Taiyou[/color] [color=#535264]Gloom - Kingdoms[/color] [color=#545454]Charcoal - SolusPrime379 - WINNER [/color] [color=grey]Coal - MissingMercury[/color] [color=#342b25]Oilslick - Auroshen[/color] Obsidian - ImGoingSpace [color=#252a25]Eldritch - Maila[/color] [color=#252735]Midnight - bora[/color] [color=#382e44]Shadow - DeadBattery[/color] [color=#904e7b]Wisteria - aearinn[/color] [color=#907c8b]Thistle - Neintails[/color] [color=#a593b0]Fog - FantasyMyth[/color] [color=#e1ceff]Mist - Velten[/color] [color=#cca4e0]Lavender - Hiame[/color] [color=#9777bd]Heather - Zoroark[/color] [color=#782eb2]Nightshade - Nryenth[/color] [color=#643f9c]Violet - xoLunaox[/color] [color=#4d2c89]Royal - Lemmonnade[/color] [color=#332b65]Eggplant - Betta[/color] [color=#757abd]Storm - Bluefire7991[/color] [color=#0d095b]Sapphire - WreckandRule[/color] [color=#212b5f]Navy - chamaeleon[/color] [color=#324ba9]Splash - Starglade[/color] [color=#aec8ff]Sky - StarlitFire[/color] [color=#7895c1]Stonewash - Multilyn[/color] [color=#444f69]Overcast - Putri[/color] [color=#2f4557]Denim - RyanHaywire[/color] [color=#0d1e24]Abyss - Lrjj[/color] [color=#0b2d46]Pthalo - Birdskull[/color] [color=#0a3d67]Azure - Stagwing[/color] [color=#0086ce]Caribbean - SilverQuark[/color] [color=#00b4d6]Cerulean - Zac[/color] [color=#9aeaf0]Robin - Cakeless[/color] [color=#8bbbad]Spruce - Gurrero[/color] [color=#e2f0e2]Pistachio - Grune[/color] [color=#b2e2bd]Seafoam - CelestialBork[/color] [color=#9affc7]Mint - Cyrya[/color] [color=#148e67]Spearmint - Jengolin - WINNER[/color] [color=#005e48]Thicket - biqua[/color] [color=#1f4739]Peacock - Pedri[/color] [color=#20603f]Emerald - Fabro[/color] [color=#1d2715]Hunter - Ythequeris[/color] [color=#d03672]Honeydew - Trinkenki[/color] [color=#e8ffb5]Peridot - ThisWayIsNotSafe[/color] [color=#a9a832]Spring - marropo[/color] [color=#828335]Crocodile - Apotheca[/color] [color=#697135]Olive - Rulanir[/color] [color=#4b4420]Murk - Vulpen[/color] [color=#7e7745]Moss - 5H4D0WDU57[/color] [color=#c18e1b]Amber - Anba[/color] [color=#fff080]Banana - catato[/color] [color=#ebe7ae]Sanddollar - Apothecaria[/color] [color=#fdea9e]Flaxen - Hauntology[/color] [color=#ffd267]Ivory - NightRising[/color] [color=#e8af49]Gold - Mokuroh[/color] [color=#D1b046]Metals - sQld[/color] [color=#ffa248]Sunset - Chocoli[/color] [color=#d5602b]Orange - HenryTheArcher[/color] [color=#ff5500]Carrot - StruckLucky[/color] [color=#ff6840]Pumpkin - Ametrine[/color] [color=#ff7360]Tangerine - Ignei[/color] [color=#c67047]Caramel - wrecknrule[/color] [color=#c49a97]Tan - Epher[/color] [color=#b27749]Sand - Eagles[/color] [color= #827a64]Stone - NorthKorvus[/color] [color=#6d665a]Taupe - MeraHunt[/color] [color=#564d48]Slate - Mate[/Color] [color=#977b6c]Latte - baribari[/color] [color=#603f3d]Clay - Imani[/color] [color=#57372c]Sable - widmo[/color] [color=#2f1e1a]Umber - Rowdy[/color] [color=#855c32]Tarnish - gardenvoir[/color] [color= #72532b]Ginger - Gwynivere[/color] [color=#7b3c1d]Auburn - reliquiaen[/color] [color=#a44b28]Copper - Vianti[/color] [color=#ba311c]Rust - Cerdae[/color] [color=#aa0024]Cherry - songify[/color] [color=#850012]Crimson - Fuurin[/color] [color=#2e0002]Sanguine - Duchess[/color] [color=#451717]Blood - Zenzic[/color] [color=#c1272c]Red - phandalin[/color] [color=#b13a3a]Carmine - ZnowyOwl[/color] [color=#cc6f6f]Coral - Birdsofwax[/color] [color=#ffa2a2]Blush - Apfelobst[/color] [color=#4d0f28]Wine - CloverGaming[/color] [color=#9c4875]Mauve - demoliceros[/color] [color=#ffd6f6]Rose - Lyme[/color] [color=#fbe9f8]Pearl - Peisinoe[/color] [/quote][/columns] [quote=the eggs][item=unhatched earth egg]x13 [item=unhatched fire egg]x10 [item=unhatched wind egg]x20 [item=unhatched water egg]x18 [item=unhatched lightning egg]x9 [item=unhatched ice egg]x19 [item=unhatched light egg]x20 [item=unhatched shadow egg]x21 [item=unhatched plague egg]x15 [item=unhatched nature egg]x12 [item=unhatched arcane egg]x15 [item=unhatched nocturne egg]x39 [item=unhatched bogsneak egg]x30 [b][SIZE=5]TOTAL: [s]240[/s] 241 scavenged one last earth egg the day before my birthday lmao[/SIZE][/b][/quote] [font=sylfaen][u][b]Pinglist for my mass hatch:[/b][/u] [columns] @/Imani @/Eagles @/gardenvoir @/reliquiaen @/00Riku00 @/cakeless @/NorthKorvus @/pokeballssohard @/Velten @/Ythequeris @/Cassichu @/MissingMercury @/bora @/baribari @/auroshen @/RobotNix @/mysticpenguin @/Apfelobst @/Kyotosora @/Splendid @/Cov [nextcol] @/cervas @/Duchess @/Necrophades @/phandalin @/Ghoulcats @/zayev @/Achiem @/ryanhaywire @/CloverGaming @/StarlitFire @/MeraHunt @/Hawkleap @/kingdoms @/Lyme @/ThisWayIsNotSafe @/mulderyes @/catato @/StruckLucky @/Birdskull @/Cerion @/Pollen [nextcol] @/drownedtv @/putri @/antimoany @/Drominus @/VariantLoki @/Mareanie @/Hauntology @/Jengolin @/DeadBattery @/Vulpen @/Draconequis @/Thornasaur @/demoliceros @/ZnowyOwl @/Nryenth @/Kelu @/Lirim @/Plushstiel @/Bluefire7991 @/marropo @/Alnilam [nextcol] @/Marceline @/mukti @/Polyhymnia @/SolusPrime379 @/Artgeekallday @/Keaster329 @/jadechaaan @/TheBluePhoenix @/Gwynivere @/rowdy @/WingsOfLight @/NocturnistheDark @/aearinn @/Trinkenki @/chamaeleon @/valdosta @/gentleTendencies @/spacefaerie @/Oodie @/Lemmonnade @/Broly [nextcol] @/Sunlace @/EmanatingAurora @/Twye @/Chocoli @/northkorvus @/Deenasaur @/TheNekoKid @/Taiyou @/Cyrya @/Aruakhal @/wrecknrule @/WreckandRule @/Fabro @/fairyamy @/Zoroark @/Zac @/IllusionsInsane @/Aten @/Multilyn @/Drown @/Sirena [/columns] [font=sylfaen] [u][b]Hatchling Housers:[/b][/u] [font=sylfaen] @/Liteweaver - full @/fairyamy - full@/ImGoingSpace-partial @/Lrjj @/Eagles @/Pedri @/Mate @/Marceline @/Aten - full @/Birdskull @/Cov @/biqua - full @/Cassichu [center][font=sylfaen][u][b]Pinglist for sales:[/b][/u] @/HenryTheArcher @/Gurrero @/MeraHunt @/demoliceros @/WingsOfLight @/Imani @/wrecknrule @/Hawkleap @/Cerdae @/ZnowyOwl @/ThisWayIsNotSafe @/Nryenth @/Kelu @/Zac @/RobotNix @/mysticpenguin @/Plushstiel @/spacefaerie @/Apfelobst @/Multilyn @/EmanatingAurora @/Twye @/Sirena @/Kyotosora @/Saraceaser @/BurritoRay @/Lirim @/Ametrine @/MissingMercury @/Drominus @/Zac @/Betta @/ryanhaywire @/Hauntology @/Mle @/felinekind @/Mangusto @/Cassichu @/FallingStar275 @/xlauren @/jumbledbyrd @/Pollen @/Taiyou @/Jengolin @/spacefaerie @/LeRawrs @/Artgeekallday @/mojave @/Tetriszonedragon @/Duchess @/reliquiaen @/demoliceros @/Trinkenki @/Braixen @/Bluefire7991 @/aearinn @/jimbles @/chamaeleon @/TxTiger @/Recko @/starbornwolf @/gentleTendencies @/Santana @/Zoroark @/antisocialgem @/Ixia @/fairyamy @/TwizzAruakhal @/Aruakhal @/Cerion @/NEFTGriffin @/ShadowPiper @/Birdskull @/DesertUmbra @/SolusPrime379 [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Unzw9vkIi4ABN5MMebTxYYpbr_TjtPfjgiQYUUJEylA/edit#gid=0]Spreadsheet[/url] (personal use)
Games, List of Eggs + Pinglists

Rules:
Rules wrote:
1. Only one guess per user; one color and one egg number. Both do not have to correspond to win
(i.e. You guess that egg #147 will hatch the double and that the color will be gold. Turns out that egg #147 was correct but it was a double umber, not gold. This is still a 'win')

2. Whether the double will be a XXY, XYX, or XYY does not affect the guess. As long as it is a double of the color you guess, your guess will win.

3. All guesses will be final as of start of hatching, all will be recorded below. Edited/additional guesses after December 10th will not be counted.

4. For each user that guesses correctly they will receive their first pick of the hatches (barring the dragons that I will keep/auction for myself) and a little something extra ;^)

5. There can be multiple winners. Just depends on how many doubles are hatched!

6. There will only be one color/number per guess. If a color/number has already been claimed by another user then you'll need to pick a different one. I don't think we'll have enough people watching to cap the initial 240 eggs/177 colors, but if this happens I will revise the rules.
UPDATE: Since I'm getting such an influx of participants, should we manage to cap the initial 240/177 limit, I'm not going to add any slots. Keeping up with all the entires has been a lot already, so 240 eggs/177 colors is the limit. I will make a note in the boxes below if the cap has been met.
List of Users guessing the egg# that will hatch the double wrote:
1 - Batcrooks
3 - MissingMercury
4 - Zoroark
6 - MeraHunt
7 - catato
9 - bora
10 - HenryTheArcher
13 - Vulpen
21 - Vianti
23 - haylxx
24 - DeadBattery
25 - Anba
26 - Mokuroh
27 - Starglade
29 - widmo
30 - Cerdae
31 - Hauntology
33 - Zenzic
35 - CloverGaming
36 - Stagwing
37 - Ametrine
38 - Grune
39 - Fabro
41 - Apothecaria
42 - reliquiaen
43 - Ecci
44 - Betta
45 - phandalin
50 - Multilyn
52 - Rulanir
54 - SolusPrime379
55 - Nryenth
56 - Ignei
57 - Velten
59 - Lyme
60 - Peisinoe
63 - Trinkenki
64 - Duchess
65 - Splendid
66 - Chocoli
67 - Neintails
69 - Cakeless
72 - Ythequeris
75 - Aten
77 - WreckandRule

79 - Maila - WINNER
80 - chamaeleon
81 - Draconequis
84 - Apotheca
87 - Taiyou
88 - Hiame
90 - NorthKorvus
91 - Auroshen

93 - sQld - WINNER
94 - aearinn
96 - StruckLucky
98 - Rowdy
99 - Cyrya
100 - SilverQuark
101 - Epher
104 - baribari
105 - Birdskull
108 - xoLunaox
111 - Jengolin
117 - ImGoingSpace
119 - Ixia
123 - Gwynivere
127 - Mate
129 - demoliceros
132 - gardenvoir
133 - wrecknrule
147 - Pedri
153 - Imani
155 - putri
156 - ThisWayIsNotSafe

169 - RyanHaywire
174 - ZnowyOwl
175 - Gurrero
179 - NightRising
181 - Apfelobst
186 - Birdsofwax
187 - songify
189 - 5H4D0WDU57
200 - StarlitFire
202 - marropo
204 - CelestialBork
207 - Zac
211 - biqua

222 - Lrjj
233 - kingdoms
234 - Fuurin
236 - Lemmonnade
239 - FantasyMyth
240 - Thornasaur
List of users guessing which color will be the double wrote:
welp, i committed to this unreadable color gradient so just highlight with your cursor to see what colors have been claimed
Maize - Ecci
Antique - Aten
White - Batcrooks
Moon - Ixia
Ice - haylxx
Orca - Taiyou
Gloom - Kingdoms
Charcoal - SolusPrime379 - WINNER
Coal - MissingMercury
Oilslick - Auroshen
Obsidian - ImGoingSpace
Eldritch - Maila
Midnight - bora
Shadow - DeadBattery
Wisteria - aearinn
Thistle - Neintails
Fog - FantasyMyth
Mist - Velten
Lavender - Hiame
Heather - Zoroark
Nightshade - Nryenth
Violet - xoLunaox
Royal - Lemmonnade
Eggplant - Betta
Storm - Bluefire7991
Sapphire - WreckandRule
Navy - chamaeleon
Splash - Starglade
Sky - StarlitFire
Stonewash - Multilyn
Overcast - Putri
Denim - RyanHaywire
Abyss - Lrjj
Pthalo - Birdskull
Azure - Stagwing
Caribbean - SilverQuark
Cerulean - Zac
Robin - Cakeless
Spruce - Gurrero
Pistachio - Grune
Seafoam - CelestialBork
Mint - Cyrya
Spearmint - Jengolin - WINNER
Thicket - biqua
Peacock - Pedri
Emerald - Fabro
Hunter - Ythequeris
Honeydew - Trinkenki
Peridot - ThisWayIsNotSafe
Spring - marropo
Crocodile - Apotheca
Olive - Rulanir
Murk - Vulpen
Moss - 5H4D0WDU57
Amber - Anba
Banana - catato
Sanddollar - Apothecaria
Flaxen - Hauntology
Ivory - NightRising
Gold - Mokuroh
Metals - sQld
Sunset - Chocoli
Orange - HenryTheArcher
Carrot - StruckLucky
Pumpkin - Ametrine
Tangerine - Ignei
Caramel - wrecknrule
Tan - Epher
Sand - Eagles
Stone - NorthKorvus
Taupe - MeraHunt
Slate - Mate
Latte - baribari
Clay - Imani
Sable - widmo
Umber - Rowdy
Tarnish - gardenvoir
Ginger - Gwynivere
Auburn - reliquiaen
Copper - Vianti
Rust - Cerdae
Cherry - songify
Crimson - Fuurin
Sanguine - Duchess
Blood - Zenzic
Red - phandalin
Carmine - ZnowyOwl
Coral - Birdsofwax
Blush - Apfelobst
Wine - CloverGaming
Mauve - demoliceros
Rose - Lyme
Pearl - Peisinoe
the eggs wrote:
Unhatched Earth Egg x13 Unhatched Fire Egg x10 Unhatched Wind Egg x20 Unhatched Water Egg x18
Unhatched Lightning Egg x9 Unhatched Ice Egg x19 Unhatched Light Egg x20 Unhatched Shadow Egg x21
Unhatched Plague Egg x15 Unhatched Nature Egg x12 Unhatched Arcane Egg x15
Unhatched Nocturne Egg x39 Unhatched Bogsneak Egg x30

TOTAL: 240 241 scavenged one last earth egg the day before my birthday lmao

Pinglist for my mass hatch:

@/Imani
@/Eagles
@/gardenvoir
@/reliquiaen
@/00Riku00
@/cakeless
@/NorthKorvus
@/pokeballssohard
@/Velten
@/Ythequeris
@/Cassichu
@/MissingMercury
@/bora
@/baribari
@/auroshen
@/RobotNix
@/mysticpenguin
@/Apfelobst
@/Kyotosora
@/Splendid
@/Cov
@/cervas
@/Duchess
@/Necrophades
@/phandalin
@/Ghoulcats
@/zayev
@/Achiem
@/ryanhaywire
@/CloverGaming
@/StarlitFire
@/MeraHunt
@/Hawkleap
@/kingdoms
@/Lyme
@/ThisWayIsNotSafe
@/mulderyes
@/catato
@/StruckLucky
@/Birdskull
@/Cerion
@/Pollen
@/drownedtv
@/putri
@/antimoany
@/Drominus
@/VariantLoki
@/Mareanie
@/Hauntology
@/Jengolin
@/DeadBattery
@/Vulpen
@/Draconequis
@/Thornasaur
@/demoliceros
@/ZnowyOwl
@/Nryenth
@/Kelu
@/Lirim
@/Plushstiel
@/Bluefire7991
@/marropo
@/Alnilam
@/Marceline
@/mukti
@/Polyhymnia
@/SolusPrime379
@/Artgeekallday
@/Keaster329
@/jadechaaan
@/TheBluePhoenix
@/Gwynivere
@/rowdy
@/WingsOfLight
@/NocturnistheDark
@/aearinn
@/Trinkenki
@/chamaeleon
@/valdosta
@/gentleTendencies
@/spacefaerie
@/Oodie
@/Lemmonnade
@/Broly
@/Sunlace
@/EmanatingAurora
@/Twye
@/Chocoli
@/northkorvus
@/Deenasaur
@/TheNekoKid
@/Taiyou
@/Cyrya
@/Aruakhal
@/wrecknrule
@/WreckandRule
@/Fabro
@/fairyamy
@/Zoroark
@/Zac
@/IllusionsInsane
@/Aten
@/Multilyn
@/Drown
@/Sirena

Hatchling Housers:

@/Liteweaver - full @/fairyamy - full@/ImGoingSpace-partial @/Lrjj @/Eagles @/Pedri @/Mate @/Marceline @/Aten - full @/Birdskull @/Cov @/biqua - full @/Cassichu

Pinglist for sales:
@/HenryTheArcher @/Gurrero @/MeraHunt @/demoliceros @/WingsOfLight @/Imani @/wrecknrule @/Hawkleap @/Cerdae @/ZnowyOwl @/ThisWayIsNotSafe @/Nryenth @/Kelu @/Zac @/RobotNix @/mysticpenguin @/Plushstiel @/spacefaerie @/Apfelobst @/Multilyn @/EmanatingAurora @/Twye @/Sirena @/Kyotosora @/Saraceaser @/BurritoRay @/Lirim @/Ametrine @/MissingMercury @/Drominus @/Zac @/Betta @/ryanhaywire @/Hauntology @/Mle @/felinekind @/Mangusto @/Cassichu @/FallingStar275 @/xlauren @/jumbledbyrd @/Pollen @/Taiyou @/Jengolin @/spacefaerie @/LeRawrs @/Artgeekallday @/mojave @/Tetriszonedragon @/Duchess @/reliquiaen @/demoliceros @/Trinkenki @/Braixen @/Bluefire7991 @/aearinn @/jimbles @/chamaeleon @/TxTiger @/Recko @/starbornwolf @/gentleTendencies @/Santana @/Zoroark @/antisocialgem @/Ixia @/fairyamy @/TwizzAruakhal @/Aruakhal @/Cerion @/NEFTGriffin @/ShadowPiper @/Birdskull @/DesertUmbra @/SolusPrime379

Spreadsheet (personal use)

24, she/her
Hatchlings Showcase #1
you can look at the hatchlings here

highlights and keepers will be updated slowly

pls have patience with me OTL
Hatchlings Showcase #1
you can look at the hatchlings here

highlights and keepers will be updated slowly

pls have patience with me OTL

24, she/her
Hatchlings Showcase #2
Hatchlings Showcase #2

24, she/her
Hatchlings Showcase #3
Hatchlings Showcase #3

24, she/her
Hatchlings Showcase #4
Hatchlings Showcase #4

24, she/her
Hatchlings Showcase #5
Hatchlings Showcase #5

24, she/her
Hatchlings Showcase #6
Hatchlings Showcase #6

24, she/her
Hatchlings Showcase #7
Hatchlings Showcase #7

24, she/her
Hatchlings Showcase #8
Hatchlings Showcase #8

24, she/her
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125