Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lore Theme Week: The Ancient One
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
[size=2][center][b]T[/b]he [b]A[/b]ncient [b]O[/b]ne[b]: S[/b]am[/size] ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34645995][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346460/34645995_350.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- [indent][b][size=5]S[/size][/b]am was born in an ancient time, when the Lightweaver created the Imperials from the ruined battlefields. He watched many an Emperor rise and fall, each one taking more and more of his friends and family with it. In battling them, the magic overflow gradually twisted his body and mind, and he became something else entirely. He lost his eyes alltogether, his mane growing and covering his head and neck. His hide turned to crystal, and ash and dust rub off and fall when he moves. Eventually, he will be nothing. Because of this, he is rather jaded and snappy, preferring to stick to his cave off the main clan. His sense of humor is lacking and he has no tact at all, laughing when telling frightening stories to the hatchlings. Still, this is his family--and he will protect it.[/indent] ----- [center]sam is based off an original species i made up way back in grade school called the nameless!! theyre super old like dinosaur times so i thought it was fitting i pick this grumpy man for the theme!![/center]
The Ancient One: Sam
34645995_350.png

Sam was born in an ancient time, when the Lightweaver created the Imperials from the ruined battlefields. He watched many an Emperor rise and fall, each one taking more and more of his friends and family with it. In battling them, the magic overflow gradually twisted his body and mind, and he became something else entirely. He lost his eyes alltogether, his mane growing and covering his head and neck. His hide turned to crystal, and ash and dust rub off and fall when he moves. Eventually, he will be nothing. Because of this, he is rather jaded and snappy, preferring to stick to his cave off the main clan. His sense of humor is lacking and he has no tact at all, laughing when telling frightening stories to the hatchlings. Still, this is his family--and he will protect it.

sam is based off an original species i made up way back in grade school called the nameless!! theyre super old like dinosaur times so i thought it was fitting i pick this grumpy man for the theme!!
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gif
[ kinvi | 21 | they/them | fr+3 (est) ]
[ hatchery | commission me | wishlist/projects | clan lore ]
[ fr tumblr ]

trick_small.pngfood_miniature_potash_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-daejr0n.giffood_wisp_fruit_by_dogi_crimson-dadu8mc.giftrick_small.png
19082321_deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e_otherway.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3/238_350.png[/img] [/url] Frejilon One of the oldest dragons to be found in Sornieth, he remembers watching the rise and fall of gods, the flaying of shadows, titan battles that made the sun's light flicker on the ground below. He also remembers his old body, before a dip in the Wyrmwound twisted his flesh. The clan leaders seek his counsel above all else, and all quiet when he speaks. The toxins he secretes are absorbed by the ground and spread through the clan territory like a ripple in a pond. This causes residents, Plague or otherwise, to gradually become resistant to ailments and poisons, a boon for non-Plague dragons living so close to the Wyrmwound. It is a stark example of how rot and malady aren't always wicked. Even so, first-time visitors need to wear goggles and coats when in his presence for their own safety.

238_350.png

Frejilon

One of the oldest dragons to be found in Sornieth, he remembers watching the rise and fall of gods, the flaying of shadows, titan battles that made the sun's light flicker on the ground below. He also remembers his old body, before a dip in the Wyrmwound twisted his flesh. The clan leaders seek his counsel above all else, and all quiet when he speaks. The toxins he secretes are absorbed by the ground and spread through the clan territory like a ripple in a pond. This causes residents, Plague or otherwise, to gradually become resistant to ailments and poisons, a boon for non-Plague dragons living so close to the Wyrmwound. It is a stark example of how rot and malady aren't always wicked.

Even so, first-time visitors need to wear goggles and coats when in his presence for their own safety.
2yGTNC2.png
xYjY92X.jpg
Unsticky!
Unsticky!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55