Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | TAZ Locations fandragon bio project
1 2 3 4
[color=transparent] x [/color] [center][item=Mysterious Relief][item=Mysterious Relief][item=Mysterious Relief][item=Mysterious Relief][item=Mysterious Relief] [item= Limestone Stalactite][item= Limestone Stalactite][item=Charged Tungsten][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Limestone Stalactite] [item=Battered Shields] [item=Battlescale Chest Guard] [item=Pyrite Pauldrons] [item=Longneck Winter Gear][item=Ancestral Incense][/center] [center]Adventure Zone Arcs Fandragon Bio Project[/center] (Posts start [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2279143/4#post_29433930]here[/url]!) My love of themed dragons has inspired me to take on a project - obtaining and cataloguing dragons that represent different locations visited in the Balance campaign of The Adventure Zone. Each chosen dragon will emulate something about an arc in their appearance, and their bio will include grids of items that tell the story of the arc. (Example: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=126419&tab=dragon&did=35157319]The Crystal Kingdom[/url]) The main point of the project is the representative tokens. I like finding familiars, items and apparel that look like key items and characters from The Adventure Zone. I welcome outside participation. If anyone wants to collaborate on choosing dragons representative of the different arcs, they can message me or ping me in their comment. Suggestions for dragon apperances, skins and apparel, and representative tokens are all welcome. Anyone's fandragon can be included in the Locations catalogue if they ask, provided they represent something in the arcs besides the characters. For that, I set up the Featured Fandragons section. This project is heavily inspired by Stormhawke's [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1547065]The Last Unicorn Fandragon Project[/url]. This intro will be prettied up and most of this information moved to a FAQ as the project progresses.
x

Mysterious Relief Mysterious Relief Mysterious Relief Mysterious Relief Mysterious Relief
Limestone Stalactite Limestone Stalactite Charged Tungsten Starlight Cloak Limestone Stalactite
Battered Shields Battlescale Chest Guard Pyrite Pauldrons Longneck Winter Gear Ancestral Incense

Adventure Zone Arcs
Fandragon Bio Project

(Posts start here!)

My love of themed dragons has inspired me to take on a project - obtaining and cataloguing dragons that represent different locations visited in the Balance campaign of The Adventure Zone.

Each chosen dragon will emulate something about an arc in their appearance, and their bio will include grids of items that tell the story of the arc. (Example: The Crystal Kingdom)

The main point of the project is the representative tokens. I like finding familiars, items and apparel that look like key items and characters from The Adventure Zone.

I welcome outside participation. If anyone wants to collaborate on choosing dragons representative of the different arcs, they can message me or ping me in their comment. Suggestions for dragon apperances, skins and apparel, and representative tokens are all welcome.

Anyone's fandragon can be included in the Locations catalogue if they ask, provided they represent something in the arcs besides the characters. For that, I set up the Featured Fandragons section.

This project is heavily inspired by Stormhawke's The Last Unicorn Fandragon Project.

This intro will be prettied up and most of this information moved to a FAQ as the project progresses.
808c18Q.png xx tumblr_inline_p81uu8gwRs1tsrqpm_75sq.gif xxxx

M8su11D.gif Mármol
xxxxshe/her

xxxxSales Thread
xxxx[LF] Bright Pastel dragons
xxx
Index

Introduction

Locations
Here There Be Gerblins
Murder on the Rockport Limited
Petals to the Metal