Up
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
Up
Up
Up
Up
A question for Kheirergon - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22483958] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224840/22483958_350.png[/img] [/url] by Nile - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12740967] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127410/12740967_350.png[/img] [/url] A shy, but determined Skydancer approached the scarred Imperial. "Hello," Nile greeted, dipping her head to him. "My name is Nile, and I am the healer for my clan. May I ask....if you are a Surgeon dragon?" She asked shyly. At his nod ((basing off his bio, I assume he would say yes)), she brightened. "From the little that I know of Surgeon dragons, I know you are born with abilities, but have you been taught in the art of medicine/healing?" "And, if yes, what kind of challenges do you face in your territory?" Seeing a flash of confusion cross his face, she hurriedly backtracked to better explain herself, "I mean, I believe each doctor sees different conditions and problems that are caused to their clanmates due to the unique vegetation and environment that each flight has to offer, so I was wondering what you may have gone through." She let an embarrassed laugh escape her as she ducked her head. "Oh!" Her head snapped back up, "and if you aren't trained as a doctor, which is perfectly ok! Can you heal with your abilities? I'm afraid I don't know too much about Surgeon dragons. " >////> <----- NIle's expression. She's so shy and rambly right now.

A question for Kheirergon -

22483958_350.png

by Nile -

12740967_350.png

A shy, but determined Skydancer approached the scarred Imperial. "Hello," Nile greeted, dipping her head to him. "My name is Nile, and I am the healer for my clan. May I ask....if you are a Surgeon dragon?" She asked shyly. At his nod ((basing off his bio, I assume he would say yes)), she brightened. "From the little that I know of Surgeon dragons, I know you are born with abilities, but have you been taught in the art of medicine/healing?"

"And, if yes, what kind of challenges do you face in your territory?" Seeing a flash of confusion cross his face, she hurriedly backtracked to better explain herself, "I mean, I believe each doctor sees different conditions and problems that are caused to their clanmates due to the unique vegetation and environment that each flight has to offer, so I was wondering what you may have gone through." She let an embarrassed laugh escape her as she ducked her head.

"Oh!" Her head snapped back up, "and if you aren't trained as a doctor, which is perfectly ok! Can you heal with your abilities? I'm afraid I don't know too much about Surgeon dragons. "

>////> <
NIle's expression. She's so shy and rambly right now.
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12

"Always nice to meet a fellow healer" Kheirergon smiles at the bashful Skydancer. " As you already know, Surgeon dragons such as myself are born with abilities to help aid the dragons in our clans. These abilities do include healing, yes. While these abilities are great, young Surgeons often follow those more experienced in order to better learn how to put their abilities to use in the most efficient methods. I myself was taught in this manner." He glances upward, pondering how to answer the remaining questions.
"As for your question about challenges- thank you for clarifying by the way- I've had to learn quite a bit. Even though I live in the shadows now, I was born and always will remain a lightning dragon." He smiles proudly. "The abilities with which I have been granted came from the Stormcatcher, so naturally I am more adept at dealing with ailments of the Shifting Expanse. However, when I moved to the shadows I did require a bit of assistance from other Surgeons who lived their before me. Remaining true to my oath, I learned all that I needed to assist those in my clan." He shakes his massive head in disgust. "You wouldn't believe the horrors that come out of these shadows.... especially when many clan members love playing tricks..." His smile returns. "As I've already mentioned, it's a pleasure to talk to a fellow healer. If you ever want to talk again, swap techniques, anything... please don't hesitate to return." He nods his head in a farewell.

(Thank you for asking ^-^ Nile's bio is so sweet, I love her~)
@BloodyAngel12

"Always nice to meet a fellow healer" Kheirergon smiles at the bashful Skydancer. " As you already know, Surgeon dragons such as myself are born with abilities to help aid the dragons in our clans. These abilities do include healing, yes. While these abilities are great, young Surgeons often follow those more experienced in order to better learn how to put their abilities to use in the most efficient methods. I myself was taught in this manner." He glances upward, pondering how to answer the remaining questions.
"As for your question about challenges- thank you for clarifying by the way- I've had to learn quite a bit. Even though I live in the shadows now, I was born and always will remain a lightning dragon." He smiles proudly. "The abilities with which I have been granted came from the Stormcatcher, so naturally I am more adept at dealing with ailments of the Shifting Expanse. However, when I moved to the shadows I did require a bit of assistance from other Surgeons who lived their before me. Remaining true to my oath, I learned all that I needed to assist those in my clan." He shakes his massive head in disgust. "You wouldn't believe the horrors that come out of these shadows.... especially when many clan members love playing tricks..." His smile returns. "As I've already mentioned, it's a pleasure to talk to a fellow healer. If you ever want to talk again, swap techniques, anything... please don't hesitate to return." He nods his head in a farewell.

(Thank you for asking ^-^ Nile's bio is so sweet, I love her~)
Up
Up
Up
Up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8