Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Ask my dragons~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hi!

I've seen many posts like this in this forum and figured I'd give it a try ^^;

I have never written lore....ever. HOWEVER, I do think it's interesting and would like to give it a try. I figured by making this thread, I could start to develop the personalities of my many dragons! Plus it would help me refrain from more impulse buys off the AH

Any dragon in my lair is eager to be asked a question! Most have been in my lair for a while. Some have art. Quite a few are subspecies as that is what I collect ^^ I also have an imp problem...

My general idea for my lair is that every dragon who comes in has been enveloped and totally transformed by the shadows. Hopefully this will be as fun as I think it is!

Oh! There's no need to ping me
Again, I've never written anything like this, so please don't be disappointed in my dragons' answers~

Thanks!
Hi!

I've seen many posts like this in this forum and figured I'd give it a try ^^;

I have never written lore....ever. HOWEVER, I do think it's interesting and would like to give it a try. I figured by making this thread, I could start to develop the personalities of my many dragons! Plus it would help me refrain from more impulse buys off the AH

Any dragon in my lair is eager to be asked a question! Most have been in my lair for a while. Some have art. Quite a few are subspecies as that is what I collect ^^ I also have an imp problem...

My general idea for my lair is that every dragon who comes in has been enveloped and totally transformed by the shadows. Hopefully this will be as fun as I think it is!

Oh! There's no need to ping me
Again, I've never written anything like this, so please don't be disappointed in my dragons' answers~

Thanks!
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@JellyLu How does serendipity feel being the mot beautiful nocturne i have ever laid eyes on? (I very much hope Aphrodite does not smite me for that statement.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35419768] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354198/35419768_350.png[/img] [/url] I think Pieter has a bit of a crush on her.
@JellyLu

How does serendipity feel being the mot beautiful nocturne i have ever laid eyes on?
(I very much hope Aphrodite does not smite me for that statement.)

35419768_350.png

I think Pieter has a bit of a crush on her.
w65qeaE.png
HATSANDBANDAGES
W4TtQO5.png wishlist is with vizh in the hib den!
@AmethystCaracal

Surprised that she was chosen for the first question, a spark of light flashes across the nocturne's eyes. Her heart is warmed, a feeling not felt for quite some time since entering the shadows. She quickly readjusts her posture, trying to suppress her excitement.
"Me? To answer your question, I feel at a loss for words. I do however appreciate the compliment." She nods slightly, expressing her gratitude. "Not to mention Pieter himself is quite alluring" she adds with a smile.

Off to the side a scoff can be heard from Aphrodite. While a bit jealous, she decides she can't be bothered to act upon her feelings.
@AmethystCaracal

Surprised that she was chosen for the first question, a spark of light flashes across the nocturne's eyes. Her heart is warmed, a feeling not felt for quite some time since entering the shadows. She quickly readjusts her posture, trying to suppress her excitement.
"Me? To answer your question, I feel at a loss for words. I do however appreciate the compliment." She nods slightly, expressing her gratitude. "Not to mention Pieter himself is quite alluring" she adds with a smile.

Off to the side a scoff can be heard from Aphrodite. While a bit jealous, she decides she can't be bothered to act upon her feelings.
@JellyLu
Well thank the boss for that! I was kinda fearing for my existence then.

Pieter has retreated into his cave blushing. His mother is currently trying to get him to 'talk about it'.
He doesn't want to.

But seriously she's gorgeous!
@JellyLu
Well thank the boss for that! I was kinda fearing for my existence then.

Pieter has retreated into his cave blushing. His mother is currently trying to get him to 'talk about it'.
He doesn't want to.

But seriously she's gorgeous!
w65qeaE.png
HATSANDBANDAGES
W4TtQO5.png wishlist is with vizh in the hib den!
@AmethystCaracal

Thanks! Pieter is truly cute as well :D Good poi/tox combos are always a fav of mine.
Thanks for asking btw! It was fun to give her a bit of life, haha~
@AmethystCaracal

Thanks! Pieter is truly cute as well :D Good poi/tox combos are always a fav of mine.
Thanks for asking btw! It was fun to give her a bit of life, haha~
Boop
Boop
^
^
^
^
;;