Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fire Wyrm Lore [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][size=7][color=#ff9949][font=corbel][b]Welcome! Happy Flameforger's Festival![/b][/font][/size][/color] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22519552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225196/22519552_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Hello! My name is Dash and I am a Librarian for the Azurenight Clan. Usually, I just chronicle the lore of my own clan, but during this festive week I wanted to spread my wings and learn about the Fire Flight and the Lore from other clans. So this is what I'm looking for: If you are a Fire Flight Clan I would absolutely love to hear about your Lore. Tell me how you think, how your clan works, all those good facts so I can compare and contrast them to others of your flight. I'm not just looking for the Fire Flight, I'm also looking for Fire drakes that have joined other flights as well. What is it like for them in your clan? What is their back story? Even if you have a dragon that isn't Fire Flight, but really really wishes they could be, I would love to hear their story too.[/columns] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/HcTzES4.gif[/img][/center] [center]This is so exciting! I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone. Oh, and there is no limit on how much you can write or share here (so long as it pertains to the Fire Flight in some way) so please feel free to convey your Lore however you see fit. Open discussion is welcome as well, just please be polite about it and follow the rules of the [i]Flight Rising[/i] Forums. [/center]
Welcome!
Happy Flameforger's Festival!

22519552_350.png
Hello! My name is Dash and I am a Librarian for the Azurenight Clan. Usually, I just chronicle the lore of my own clan, but during this festive week I wanted to spread my wings and learn about the Fire Flight and the Lore from other clans.

So this is what I'm looking for: If you are a Fire Flight Clan I would absolutely love to hear about your Lore. Tell me how you think, how your clan works, all those good facts so I can compare and contrast them to others of your flight. I'm not just looking for the Fire Flight, I'm also looking for Fire drakes that have joined other flights as well. What is it like for them in your clan? What is their back story? Even if you have a dragon that isn't Fire Flight, but really really wishes they could be, I would love to hear their story too.
HcTzES4.gif
This is so exciting! I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone. Oh, and there is no limit on how much you can write or share here (so long as it pertains to the Fire Flight in some way) so please feel free to convey your Lore however you see fit. Open discussion is welcome as well, just please be polite about it and follow the rules of the Flight Rising Forums.
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35274983] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352750/35274983_350.png[/img] [/url] While this boy is still nameless, he's my Fire rep! While most fire dragons create large metalworks, he prefers to create more intricate pieces. Working with molten glass or tiny gemstones, he's really good at what he does! He came to the clan by chance, like most of the other residents, and decided to open up a workshop there.
@Azurenight

35274983_350.png

While this boy is still nameless, he's my Fire rep! While most fire dragons create large metalworks, he prefers to create more intricate pieces. Working with molten glass or tiny gemstones, he's really good at what he does! He came to the clan by chance, like most of the other residents, and decided to open up a workshop there.

Mira | He/They | FR +14
@Azurenight [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35463671] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354637/35463671_350.png[/img] [/url] This is my future fire rep, unnamed (for now). Although she is too young to have much to tell about her new clan, she can tell her jouney to get here, and it is very interesting. She was picked up at her clan by Busten. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35209027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352091/35209027_350.png[/img] [/url] He had not been very eager, but he was the fastest, so he was chosen. He placed her on his back and took off. About 5 minutes later, a lava fountain erupted below them, coating them with lava. Unnamed was overjoyed and froliced in the lava now pooled on her deliverer's back. Her water companion was less eager and quickly washed it away. Later, they came apon a dying phoenix. This would usually not be alarming, as it would usually be settled in its nest, ready to be reborn. However, this one was struggling to reach its nest, but was too far away to. Forcing Busten to stop, much to his annoyance, she picked up the creature and placed it in its nest. It immediately burst into flames and was reborn through the ashes. It was thankful and followed her, becoming her familiar. They set off again and left fire territory. The rest of the journey was uneventful. Finally, they arrived at my clan, where she was welcomed with open arms and given her new nest. She immediately created one for her new best friend, her familiar, and settled down nest to them.
@Azurenight

35463671_350.png

This is my future fire rep, unnamed (for now). Although she is too young to have much to tell about her new clan, she can tell her jouney to get here, and it is very interesting.

She was picked up at her clan by Busten.

35209027_350.png

He had not been very eager, but he was the fastest, so he was chosen. He placed her on his back and took off. About 5 minutes later, a lava fountain erupted below them, coating them with lava. Unnamed was overjoyed and froliced in the lava now pooled on her deliverer's back. Her water companion was less eager and quickly washed it away. Later, they came apon a dying phoenix. This would usually not be alarming, as it would usually be settled in its nest, ready to be reborn. However, this one was struggling to reach its nest, but was too far away to. Forcing Busten to stop, much to his annoyance, she picked up the creature and placed it in its nest. It immediately burst into flames and was reborn through the ashes. It was thankful and followed her, becoming her familiar. They set off again and left fire territory. The rest of the journey was uneventful. Finally, they arrived at my clan, where she was welcomed with open arms and given her new nest. She immediately created one for her new best friend, her familiar, and settled down nest to them.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@Azurenight [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32896685] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/328967/32896685_350.png[/img] [/url] Enkai is also a resident of the Underground, much like Hornet. She was a member of a tribe separate from the kingdom that formerly resided in the Underground. It got wiped out by a sudden and volatile reaction from the Hellfire Core, a massive relic that gives Alganoth its sheer warmth. She was the only survivor. As the last Core Keeper, she absorbs a huge quantity of energy from the core to keep it stable. This also makes her fairly unstable, as the sheer energy from the core massively powers her natural magic power.
@Azurenight

32896685_350.png

Enkai is also a resident of the Underground, much like Hornet. She was a member of a tribe separate from the kingdom that formerly resided in the Underground. It got wiped out by a sudden and volatile reaction from the Hellfire Core, a massive relic that gives Alganoth its sheer warmth. She was the only survivor. As the last Core Keeper, she absorbs a huge quantity of energy from the core to keep it stable. This also makes her fairly unstable, as the sheer energy from the core massively powers her natural magic power.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@Azurenight [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6150198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/61502/6150198_350.png[/img] [/url] A lithe, ember eyed Spiral greets Dash eagerly and offers him an elegant bow-well, elegant for a Spiral anyway. "Greetings friend! My name is Astaroth, and it would be a pleasure to tell you a little bit about what it's like for Fire drakes who've joined a clan of different Flight." His tail practically twisting itself into knots in excitement, he rambles, "My clan, the Heartsgleam Healers, are primarily Light. Now, they don't force me to worship the Lightweaver or anything- they're much too pacifistic for that." He gives a little derisive snort. "However, some of the more zealous types like Gerdr frown upon me showing respect to the Flamecaller in public. It's ridiculous! I mean, Fire sort of ties into Light right? At least they loosen up a bit during Flameforgers." Now the gold encrusted dragon is grinning from ear to ear. It's obvious that he hasn't had anyone to talk to about his Flight in a long time, his enthusiasm giving it away. "Now, I didn't want to leave home at all honestly, but I had to make a living somewhere y'know?" Here he gives Dash a wink. "Dragons with a talent for numbers such as myself aren't exactly in high demand within Fire territory-it is the land of craftsman after all." Finally he stops to take a breath. "I won't keep you any longer, unless you have questions?"
@Azurenight

6150198_350.png

A lithe, ember eyed Spiral greets Dash eagerly and offers him an elegant bow-well, elegant for a Spiral anyway. "Greetings friend! My name is Astaroth, and it would be a pleasure to tell you a little bit about what it's like for Fire drakes who've joined a clan of different Flight." His tail practically twisting itself into knots in excitement, he rambles, "My clan, the Heartsgleam Healers, are primarily Light. Now, they don't force me to worship the Lightweaver or anything- they're much too pacifistic for that." He gives a little derisive snort. "However, some of the more zealous types like Gerdr frown upon me showing respect to the Flamecaller in public. It's ridiculous! I mean, Fire sort of ties into Light right? At least they loosen up a bit during Flameforgers." Now the gold encrusted dragon is grinning from ear to ear. It's obvious that he hasn't had anyone to talk to about his Flight in a long time, his enthusiasm giving it away. "Now, I didn't want to leave home at all honestly, but I had to make a living somewhere y'know?" Here he gives Dash a wink. "Dragons with a talent for numbers such as myself aren't exactly in high demand within Fire territory-it is the land of craftsman after all." Finally he stops to take a breath. "I won't keep you any longer, unless you have questions?"
@Azurenight
Wants to explain everything but it'd take two pages. In general, my progens got dumped out of a lava vent and by divine command left the hearth to settle in the current lair location. The clan grew, getting a tourist attraction in the form of the bathhouse since we aren't in the hottest part fo the Waste. Then an airship crashes into the bathhouse and we get a future airship captain and crew with some of the crew repairing the bathhouse and others setting up shop to wait and help pay the debt. More shops pop up and we even get a villain move in and slips into the background. Funky things start happening cause the mad doc and mad sci are crazy but smart and working for a mob boss. Then they go to far and cause an explosion which timed with some magic the wizard was doing and ambient fire magic equaled big boom that wiped out half the lair and then some.

So everyone is grieving and they all get drunk in their honor only the wine was cursed due to the ba timing of the explosion causing a minor curse to go out of control. Now the clan is partying like no tomorrow, neglecting their jobs and scaring everyone off. They'd probably starve to death if some helpful folk didn't bring food. Then a lookout for the newly built airship comes looking cause she should have started her job by now and wants to know what happened finds the clan and frees them. But now they're still grieving and have a lair and reputation to repair and some are still dying cause something malicious is still in the lair and instead of fighting it they're planning to leave.

My clan is like 40% Fire with the other 60% being everything else so I can't put all my dragons here and no one really sticks out that I should explain cause it's mostly in their bios. Maybe less now since I haven't done a count recently.

I have way more lore about thigns like how we gte food, how the lair is structured, what we do during festivals,etc you'd have to ask to know.
@Azurenight
Wants to explain everything but it'd take two pages. In general, my progens got dumped out of a lava vent and by divine command left the hearth to settle in the current lair location. The clan grew, getting a tourist attraction in the form of the bathhouse since we aren't in the hottest part fo the Waste. Then an airship crashes into the bathhouse and we get a future airship captain and crew with some of the crew repairing the bathhouse and others setting up shop to wait and help pay the debt. More shops pop up and we even get a villain move in and slips into the background. Funky things start happening cause the mad doc and mad sci are crazy but smart and working for a mob boss. Then they go to far and cause an explosion which timed with some magic the wizard was doing and ambient fire magic equaled big boom that wiped out half the lair and then some.

So everyone is grieving and they all get drunk in their honor only the wine was cursed due to the ba timing of the explosion causing a minor curse to go out of control. Now the clan is partying like no tomorrow, neglecting their jobs and scaring everyone off. They'd probably starve to death if some helpful folk didn't bring food. Then a lookout for the newly built airship comes looking cause she should have started her job by now and wants to know what happened finds the clan and frees them. But now they're still grieving and have a lair and reputation to repair and some are still dying cause something malicious is still in the lair and instead of fighting it they're planning to leave.

My clan is like 40% Fire with the other 60% being everything else so I can't put all my dragons here and no one really sticks out that I should explain cause it's mostly in their bios. Maybe less now since I haven't done a count recently.

I have way more lore about thigns like how we gte food, how the lair is structured, what we do during festivals,etc you'd have to ask to know.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Azurenight *waves* ^^ I've been working more seriously on collecting reps for all 11 Flights, and I picked up this guy some weeks ago. (I'm still hunting down the pieces of his outfit.) He's a fairly old (lore-wise) dragon who excels in using his magic to create stained glass windows and glass sculptures. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34898612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348987/34898612_350.png[/img] [/url] His name's Aloysius, and as a bonus, I'll throw in his adopted son (whom I actually picked up from the AH a full day before I caved and purchased Aloysius himself). XD No lore yet, but he does play an important role in his adoptive papa's lore. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35022538] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350226/35022538_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Azurenight *waves* ^^

I've been working more seriously on collecting reps for all 11 Flights, and I picked up this guy some weeks ago. (I'm still hunting down the pieces of his outfit.) He's a fairly old (lore-wise) dragon who excels in using his magic to create stained glass windows and glass sculptures.

34898612_350.png

His name's Aloysius, and as a bonus, I'll throw in his adopted son (whom I actually picked up from the AH a full day before I caved and purchased Aloysius himself). XD No lore yet, but he does play an important role in his adoptive papa's lore.

35022538_350.png
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I don't have any fire dreg but this spiral lady has a Fire related backstory [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329780/32977900_350.png[/img] edit: copy-pasting the part of her bio fire related [i]Kivuli is a happy go lucky type, and loves exploring all the lands; but this got her in trouble once. She was exploring the Ashfall Waste, when she got close to the Great Furnace and had to take a closer look; she got confused by the smoke and hit her head against the volcanic rock, passing out. When Kivuli woke up she was in front of the Flamecaller herself; her body was full of pain, as she discovered that part of her body had been burned by the lava and she was on the verge of death; however the goddess decided to have mercy and blessed her, fusing her body with the lava and giving her a powerful fire inner energy.[/i]
I don't have any fire dreg
but this spiral lady has a Fire related backstory

32977900_350.png

edit: copy-pasting the part of her bio fire related

Kivuli is a happy go lucky type, and loves exploring all the lands; but this got her in trouble once.
She was exploring the Ashfall Waste, when she got close to the Great Furnace and had to take a closer look; she got confused by the smoke and hit her head against the volcanic rock, passing out.
When Kivuli woke up she was in front of the Flamecaller herself; her body was full of pain, as she discovered that part of her body had been burned by the lava and she was on the verge of death; however the goddess decided to have mercy and blessed her, fusing her body with the lava and giving her a powerful fire inner energy.
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
@Warriorgirl1234

Dash jots down the visiting Fire Representative's story, a gentle smile ear to ear. This years Fire Festival was starting out wonderfully so far.

Hey Warriorgirl1234 =). He's beautiful! His colors and genes match his delicate metallurgy skills; it suites him greatly. Did you just get him?
@Warriorgirl1234

Dash jots down the visiting Fire Representative's story, a gentle smile ear to ear. This years Fire Festival was starting out wonderfully so far.

Hey Warriorgirl1234 =). He's beautiful! His colors and genes match his delicate metallurgy skills; it suites him greatly. Did you just get him?
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@DragonWarrior333

Dash struggled to record the history provided by the little one and her companion. Caught, as he was, in the babe's cute eyes it took everything in his power to stay focused. Thankfully, the glances from the little one's adult caretaker helped to keep him from cooing.

She is absolutely adorable! Also, her and Busten's lore is awesome, I enjoyed reading it. She's going to be a very compassionate dragon =)
@DragonWarrior333

Dash struggled to record the history provided by the little one and her companion. Caught, as he was, in the babe's cute eyes it took everything in his power to stay focused. Thankfully, the glances from the little one's adult caretaker helped to keep him from cooing.

She is absolutely adorable! Also, her and Busten's lore is awesome, I enjoyed reading it. She's going to be a very compassionate dragon =)
buffer text
Coming
Soon
1 2 3 4 5 6