Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW] putri's reviews (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35934514] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359346/35934514_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/d2999228d796dd91363da90e20c793bc/tumblr_ose5zgg7Lk1tzybrno1_500.png[/img] Hiya! I'm Putri and i like looking through people's dragons and reading people's lore, so at least i thought i should set up a shop for it! This is all pay what you want which means you pay what you think it's worth![/center] Rules- [LIST] [*][b]Please be patient with me[/b]! Though if i haven't responded in a couple days ping me! Real life comes first [*]Send payment [b]after i post the review[/b]- payment can be apparel, gems/treasure, dragons, food, or scrolls. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=41756&tab=dragon&did=35276853]here[/url] is my wishlist, but jsyk its full of expensive items haha. you DONT have to give me something from it! [*]if you do send me a dragon as payment, please don't be mad if i [b]sell or exalt[/b], especially if i's not a g1 or g2 [*][b]When light is pushing i will prioritize people who are paying me with fodder. they will be bumped to the top of the list[/b] [*]i will use [b]chatspeak[/b] or [b]emotes[/b] in my reviews, unless its an [b]IC [/b]review [/LIST]

35934514_350.png

tumblr_ose5zgg7Lk1tzybrno1_500.png
Hiya! I'm Putri and i like looking through people's dragons and reading people's lore, so at least i thought i should set up a shop for it! This is all pay what you want which means you pay what you think it's worth!

Rules-
  • Please be patient with me! Though if i haven't responded in a couple days ping me! Real life comes first
  • Send payment after i post the review- payment can be apparel, gems/treasure, dragons, food, or scrolls. here is my wishlist, but jsyk its full of expensive items haha. you DONT have to give me something from it!
  • if you do send me a dragon as payment, please don't be mad if i sell or exalt, especially if i's not a g1 or g2
  • When light is pushing i will prioritize people who are paying me with fodder. they will be bumped to the top of the list
  • i will use chatspeak or emotes in my reviews, unless its an IC review
x1342_200px_putri_by_miirshroom-dbrbcv3.png xxxxx

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

I don’t want to become a gloomy person
like the rain of a summer shower
if you feel the same way I do

I’ll become a star in your sky
Whether it’s day or night
I always want to sleep there
by your side forever
Review packages-

1-dragon review
This will be where i look at a dragon's lore, and looks and talk about each in a few sentences. The dragons can be chosen by me or you can choose which dragon you want me to talk about. This package also includes a moodboard of that dragon.

3-dragon review
This will be where i look at 3 dragons' lore, and looks and talk about each in a few sentences. The dragons can be chosen by me in a top 3 form or you can choose which dragons you want me to talk about. You can request a moodboard, but i will only make one for this type of review.

5-dragon review
This will be where i look at 5 dragons' lore, and looks and talk about each in a few sentences. The dragons can be chosen by me in a top 5 form or you can choose which dragons you want me to talk about. You can request a moodboard, but i will only make one for this type of review. generally will be 4 dragons!

Lair review
A lair review is me looking at your lair in general, it's lore, and the dragons. I will choose 4+ dragons to talk about, though you can ask that i look at a specific dragon as well. A moodboard can be made for a dragon or the clan in general

The Harsh Truth
This will be a different style of review. If you let me choose how many to pick,
half of those will be my favorites of the lair, while the other half will be dragons that i don't like/ think could be better. If you choose the number, it will be split up the same way- if odd, the 'extra' dragon will be placed in either catagory. This will not be me just giving complements about the dragon, this is me being real and truthful. I wont be extremely mean, but i will be honest. All i ask is to not be excessive with the amount of dragons, the upper limit i will set is 6

In-character (IC) reviews
IC reviews are me looking through your lair through the eyes of one of my dragons. As such, it will be similar to a lair review in that i will pick 3-5 dragons that my dragon liked or will interact with, and i will write about that. The amount of dragons will depends on the dragon as well. You can't request for a moodboard to be made for this type of review

The dragons you can choose from are on the next post

Whole lair review
This will be me reviewing every single dragon in your lair. There will be one slot open for this at a time since it will be time consuming. this will also be the only one with a price:
5g/dragon. I say whole lair but you can tell me you only want one page done, or just until a specific line. This will be me reviewing your dragon and their lore! currently this slot is closed!
Review packages-

1-dragon review
This will be where i look at a dragon's lore, and looks and talk about each in a few sentences. The dragons can be chosen by me or you can choose which dragon you want me to talk about. This package also includes a moodboard of that dragon.

3-dragon review
This will be where i look at 3 dragons' lore, and looks and talk about each in a few sentences. The dragons can be chosen by me in a top 3 form or you can choose which dragons you want me to talk about. You can request a moodboard, but i will only make one for this type of review.

5-dragon review
This will be where i look at 5 dragons' lore, and looks and talk about each in a few sentences. The dragons can be chosen by me in a top 5 form or you can choose which dragons you want me to talk about. You can request a moodboard, but i will only make one for this type of review. generally will be 4 dragons!

Lair review
A lair review is me looking at your lair in general, it's lore, and the dragons. I will choose 4+ dragons to talk about, though you can ask that i look at a specific dragon as well. A moodboard can be made for a dragon or the clan in general

The Harsh Truth
This will be a different style of review. If you let me choose how many to pick,
half of those will be my favorites of the lair, while the other half will be dragons that i don't like/ think could be better. If you choose the number, it will be split up the same way- if odd, the 'extra' dragon will be placed in either catagory. This will not be me just giving complements about the dragon, this is me being real and truthful. I wont be extremely mean, but i will be honest. All i ask is to not be excessive with the amount of dragons, the upper limit i will set is 6

In-character (IC) reviews
IC reviews are me looking through your lair through the eyes of one of my dragons. As such, it will be similar to a lair review in that i will pick 3-5 dragons that my dragon liked or will interact with, and i will write about that. The amount of dragons will depends on the dragon as well. You can't request for a moodboard to be made for this type of review

The dragons you can choose from are on the next post

Whole lair review
This will be me reviewing every single dragon in your lair. There will be one slot open for this at a time since it will be time consuming. this will also be the only one with a price:
5g/dragon. I say whole lair but you can tell me you only want one page done, or just until a specific line. This will be me reviewing your dragon and their lore! currently this slot is closed!

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

by your side forever
this will be redone once i finish my lair purge- atm, IC reviews aren't available
---
this will be redone once i finish my lair purge- atm, IC reviews aren't available
---

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

by your side forever
Current slots-
Hideki - whole lair review 2 pages
crysi102 - 3 dragon review
Joydom- 5 dragon review
Skydust - 5 dragon review
sQld - 6 dragon harsh truth
Owleics - lair review
lunarpunch - 5 dragon review
SilverOtter- lair review
Ouji - 5 dragon review, favs on pg 1
(Open! )

Examples-
Lair reviews- x | x | x
1-Dragon Reviews-x
3-Dragon Reviews - x | x | x
IC- x(Somin)

Pickups-
Hisscale - 5 dragon review
Ametrine - 5 dragon review
Warriorgirl1234 - 5 dragon review

Pinglist-
*Hideki *Amora*Crysi102 *Ginko
Current slots-
Hideki - whole lair review 2 pages
crysi102 - 3 dragon review
Joydom- 5 dragon review
Skydust - 5 dragon review
sQld - 6 dragon harsh truth
Owleics - lair review
lunarpunch - 5 dragon review
SilverOtter- lair review
Ouji - 5 dragon review, favs on pg 1
(Open! )

Examples-
Lair reviews- x | x | x
1-Dragon Reviews-x
3-Dragon Reviews - x | x | x
IC- x(Somin)

Pickups-
Hisscale - 5 dragon review
Ametrine - 5 dragon review
Warriorgirl1234 - 5 dragon review

Pinglist-
*Hideki *Amora*Crysi102 *Ginko

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

by your side forever
@Shoyou

May I have a lair review please? The moodboard is optional, but if my clan or a particular dragon inspires you then great! :3
@Shoyou

May I have a lair review please? The moodboard is optional, but if my clan or a particular dragon inspires you then great! :3
@ClanHeartsgleam sure thing! i'll get started on it asap :D
@ClanHeartsgleam sure thing! i'll get started on it asap :D

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

by your side forever
@Shoyou hachi machi I'd love to get me a lair review B^) no moodboard needed tho!
@Shoyou hachi machi I'd love to get me a lair review B^) no moodboard needed tho!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine will do :D
@Iodine will do :D

juno | 23

they/she/he

english/bahasa
xxxxx

by your side forever
@Shoyou
I would love a lair review or just a 5 dragon review if my lore notes are not enough
Not moodboard needed ^^
Btw, my lair ends in Haia, the invisible Coatl.
also, do you have a wishlist?
@Shoyou
I would love a lair review or just a 5 dragon review if my lore notes are not enough
Not moodboard needed ^^
Btw, my lair ends in Haia, the invisible Coatl.
also, do you have a wishlist?
rairai_by_thecomposerrn-dbrohjs.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame_me_by_thecomposerrn-dbrogh4.png
@Shoyou Could I get a review of these three? It is best to read their lore in the order they are posted. They also have very dark lore, so if you are not comfortable with that just let me know. ^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32688335] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326884/32688335_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33142242] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331423/33142242_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30267803] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302679/30267803_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Shoyou
Could I get a review of these three? It is best to read their lore in the order they are posted. They also have very dark lore, so if you are not comfortable with that just let me know. ^^

32688335_350.png

33142242_350.png

30267803_350.png
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19