Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association v2.0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
[quote name="Quenya" date=2017-08-18 01:05:04] @Nukleer @Marceline @Bolas In my special restrictions I'd like No Ice eyes to be added to the ones already there =D [/quote] I'd also like for No earth eyes to be added as well! And please guys update it 'cos I get pings I don't want... else unlock the Special Restrictions so that we can edit it ourselves
Quenya wrote on 2017-08-18:
@Nukleer @Marceline @Bolas

In my special restrictions I'd like No Ice eyes to be added to the ones already there =D

I'd also like for No earth eyes to be added as well! And please guys update it 'cos I get pings I don't want... else unlock the Special Restrictions so that we can edit it ourselves
@quenya
added!
@quenya
added!
@Quenya
when did we get " Special restrictions" cause I think I'm getting the wrong message.
@Quenya
when did we get " Special restrictions" cause I think I'm getting the wrong message.
ZPHN6ju.png
@Bolas
Thank you

@EmpressSectonia
In the General tab of the spreadsheet if you scroll to the left you'll see a ping list named Special Restrictions. It's on the left of the Mass Hatches
@Bolas
Thank you

@EmpressSectonia
In the General tab of the spreadsheet if you scroll to the left you'll see a ping list named Special Restrictions. It's on the left of the Mass Hatches
I'd like to suggest that some kind of color marking be used on names listed in the pinglists with additional restrictions.

Finding which names have these additional requirements is difficult, especially when combing through several dozen lists. Pretty please. I've only had a couple complaints, but it's super annoying for everyone involved.
I'd like to suggest that some kind of color marking be used on names listed in the pinglists with additional restrictions.

Finding which names have these additional requirements is difficult, especially when combing through several dozen lists. Pretty please. I've only had a couple complaints, but it's super annoying for everyone involved.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
Hello, not sure if i am supposed to report a problem here but apparently it seeems i cannot copy the lists from where were supposed to copy at. At first i thought something was wrong with my copy button but i tried it out again to copy a link from a youtube video and it seemed to work.

is it possible the website of the pinglist effected the copy button? Or probably something with my interenet browser thats preventing me?
Hello, not sure if i am supposed to report a problem here but apparently it seeems i cannot copy the lists from where were supposed to copy at. At first i thought something was wrong with my copy button but i tried it out again to copy a link from a youtube video and it seemed to work.

is it possible the website of the pinglist effected the copy button? Or probably something with my interenet browser thats preventing me?

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
[quote name="Potatoe" date=2017-08-31 20:50:28] @Nukleer edit: NEVER MIND I FIXED IT!! I restarted my computer and now it's working, what even?? I am seriously so confused, as it was the only thing that wouldn't copy. Glad it's not a code issue though! Thank you for taking the time to listen to all this mess ;v; [/quote] mygosh i was having the same problem and glad i scrolled around here in hopes of finding an answer thank you! (hopefully it works on your end) If it worked for you, not sure if its something that can happen but, do you think the google docs had some update and you must have your computer restarted in order for it to work? My laptop needed to be restarted, hopefully when i get back home it will work. i also noticed 2 of my school computers i tried using the list on each one (one from library and one from a building near my class) also did not worked. It worked before but now its the same thing, not copying on anything on that website. Probably the school needs to restart there computers as well? If the restarts did work for me, il let you know, in case anyone else may be having the same issue. If it doesnt (who knows) this is very strange... [b]Update[/b]: apparently i cannot copy still from mouse/tablet when i restarted my computer, [i]BUT[/i] , i manage to at least copy usiing Ctrl+C and it worked. Thank goodness, If some having trouble copying using your mouse, try either restart first, if that doesn't help out, try out Ctrl+C :) .
Potatoe wrote on 2017-08-31:
@Nukleer
edit:

NEVER MIND I FIXED IT!! I restarted my computer and now it's working, what even?? I am seriously so confused, as it was the only thing that wouldn't copy.

Glad it's not a code issue though! Thank you for taking the time to listen to all this mess ;v;

mygosh i was having the same problem and glad i scrolled around here in hopes of finding an answer thank you! (hopefully it works on your end)

If it worked for you, not sure if its something that can happen but, do you think the google docs had some update and you must have your computer restarted in order for it to work?

My laptop needed to be restarted, hopefully when i get back home it will work.

i also noticed 2 of my school computers i tried using the list on each one (one from library and one from a building near my class) also did not worked.

It worked before but now its the same thing, not copying on anything on that website. Probably the school needs to restart there computers as well?

If the restarts did work for me, il let you know, in case anyone else may be having the same issue. If it doesnt (who knows) this is very strange...

Update: apparently i cannot copy still from mouse/tablet when i restarted my computer, BUT , i manage to at least copy usiing Ctrl+C and it worked. Thank goodness, If some having trouble copying using your mouse, try either restart first, if that doesn't help out, try out Ctrl+C :) .

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
@Xoloitzcuintli

If you scroll to the right in the 'Doubles' tab, there's a pinglist for them, right before the 'Other Specifics' column!
@Xoloitzcuintli

If you scroll to the right in the 'Doubles' tab, there's a pinglist for them, right before the 'Other Specifics' column!
7oGYOVi.png
@Nukleer

I need this, could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Nukleer

I need this, could I be added to the pinglist please?

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
@Gusted

The pinglists are self editing, so you are free to add yourself to whatever lists you like! Just click on the link to the pinglist, find the lists you want, and add yourself to a blank slot!
@Gusted

The pinglists are self editing, so you are free to add yourself to whatever lists you like! Just click on the link to the pinglist, find the lists you want, and add yourself to a blank slot!
7oGYOVi.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42