Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Hoarders Association v2.0
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42
[quote name="Starstalker" date="2019-06-30 07:57:25" ] [quote name="TheReptilianOwl" date="2019-06-30 07:11:16" ] [quote name="touma" date="2019-06-29 22:04:04" ] [quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date="2019-06-29 21:48:09" ] Hi hello I have to ask, how many gen1s do you have to have before you're considered a gen1 hoarder? Because I'm trying to gain a collection of ge1 gaolers and have 4 (with 2 more maybe on the way) and other gen1's besides but the majority of my clan is non-gen1? [/quote] [center][size=2] i'm actually curious about this, too.[/size][/center] [/quote] whatever the threshold is, I qualify [/quote] My personal opinion is that the number isn't what matters, but your addiction. If you find yourself spending money on G1s regardless of how much your wallet (or you) cries and despite you knowing you shouldn't, congrats, you're a hoarder lol [/quote] yup, thats me alright
Starstalker wrote on 2019-06-30 07:57:25:
TheReptilianOwl wrote on 2019-06-30 07:11:16:
touma wrote on 2019-06-29 22:04:04:
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2019-06-29 21:48:09:
Hi hello I have to ask, how many gen1s do you have to have before you're considered a gen1 hoarder? Because I'm trying to gain a collection of ge1 gaolers and have 4 (with 2 more maybe on the way) and other gen1's besides but the majority of my clan is non-gen1?

i'm actually curious about this, too.

whatever the threshold is, I qualify

My personal opinion is that the number isn't what matters, but your addiction. If you find yourself spending money on G1s regardless of how much your wallet (or you) cries and despite you knowing you shouldn't, congrats, you're a hoarder lol

yup, thats me alright
the "reptilian" in my name only has one l
@Nukleer

Since the "Other Specifics" in the Doubles pinglist is locked, could you add me, please? Looking for an X/Clay/Clay.
@Nukleer

Since the "Other Specifics" in the Doubles pinglist is locked, could you add me, please? Looking for an X/Clay/Clay.
5mDnfD3.png
Oh heck I think I’m a hoarder. I have many G1 that have ruined my wallet.
Oh heck I think I’m a hoarder. I have many G1 that have ruined my wallet.
@Kavalkade @Marceline woah, I didn't know there was a discord! Could I be get an invite, please?
@Kavalkade @Marceline woah, I didn't know there was a discord! Could I be get an invite, please?
Lair/Den Cleanout
@Kavalkade
@Marceline
I'd love an invite to the discord to fuel my growing g1 problem!
@Kavalkade
@Marceline
I'd love an invite to the discord to fuel my growing g1 problem!
arcane.png

Pea || she/her || FR+3
Art Shop (wip) || Long Drop Challenge || Accent Shop (wip)
@Kavalkade @Marceline I'd love an invite too if okay! ;o;
@Kavalkade @Marceline I'd love an invite too if okay! ;o;
@MyHeroMako @Peafowl @Saturnia there's now a link in my signature you guys can use! [emoji=heart size=1]
@MyHeroMako @Peafowl @Saturnia there's now a link in my signature you guys can use!
eWROVV6.png
Ok google doc is not letting me select or copy anything. I have a gen1 7digit for auction that i need the gen1 pinglist for. Its a straight up auction with an autobuy. He was breedchanged (ridgeback), hes water flight, has all named hatchies, and hes xyx all orange range.
I can easily get him to lvl20 as well if you think that may help him sell? @@Nukleer
Ok google doc is not letting me select or copy anything. I have a gen1 7digit for auction that i need the gen1 pinglist for. Its a straight up auction with an autobuy. He was breedchanged (ridgeback), hes water flight, has all named hatchies, and hes xyx all orange range.
I can easily get him to lvl20 as well if you think that may help him sell? @@Nukleer
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@Nukleer @Xairathan
There's something wrong with the spreadsheet! I can't properly view or scroll on the genes/breeds tab, it says 'spacebomb' in a red box, and someone wrote 'I am factkin with this spreadsheet' on the main page
@Nukleer @Xairathan
There's something wrong with the spreadsheet! I can't properly view or scroll on the genes/breeds tab, it says 'spacebomb' in a red box, and someone wrote 'I am factkin with this spreadsheet' on the main page
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Foxe

The red box/spacebomb/that... phrase are parts of a coding set up we have to let us know if anyone is trying to pop in folks who don't want to be on the sheet and is trying to be sneaky about it. Sometimes it just goes off if someone didn't fully delete their entry!

As for why you can't scroll or view it properly, I'd suggest a restart on whatever device you're using? I can view it just fine, so I don't have many ideas as to what else can be done.
@Foxe

The red box/spacebomb/that... phrase are parts of a coding set up we have to let us know if anyone is trying to pop in folks who don't want to be on the sheet and is trying to be sneaky about it. Sometimes it just goes off if someone didn't fully delete their entry!

As for why you can't scroll or view it properly, I'd suggest a restart on whatever device you're using? I can view it just fine, so I don't have many ideas as to what else can be done.
7oGYOVi.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42