Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Jewelry Box Fae
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 382 383
@Mondschatten Ahh, don't let me stop you! There's more than one way an object can come to life! I'm just a single user obsessed with a particular type of dragon
@Mondschatten Ahh, don't let me stop you! There's more than one way an object can come to life! I'm just a single user obsessed with a particular type of dragon
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
heh, my original idea was going to be much like your own, gold primary/yellow range tert with a rainbow of wing colors; but then I found the pc girl, and it became rainbow primaries. Now to find a pair or pairs for the rest of the color wheel.
heh, my original idea was going to be much like your own, gold primary/yellow range tert with a rainbow of wing colors; but then I found the pc girl, and it became rainbow primaries. Now to find a pair or pairs for the rest of the color wheel.
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@Mondschatten Ha, that is pretty similar! Though my personal focus is on the silver ones more than anything else. Good luck with your project!
@Mondschatten Ha, that is pretty similar! Though my personal focus is on the silver ones more than anything else. Good luck with your project!
Lore
@Lyathali @Vanshira @lyttlekytten @Cascarones Hey all! You're on my pinglist, and I think I'm ready to make an update. My pairs are finally grown up, gened, and will be ready to go as soon as they're RTB! In the meantime, I have three for sale on the AH right now, all girls. One's a tarnish girl, not very vibrant but she qualifies. [s]The carmine girl is actually the dragon that's at the top of this thread and in my signature; I'm replacing her.[/s] [s]The last one, the amethyst girl, was used for my breeding project but is no longer needed. She's unrelated to the main lineage of Jewelry Box Fae, so with the exception of dragons from the Rhodochrosite/Pyrope pair, she can breed with my other male hatchlings! Trust me, it's hard to find good unrelated mates, so if anyone was potentially interested in breeding, she's a good pick! I found her and partially gened her myself. As such, I'm asking for more for her, but not by much.[/s] [b]ON HOLD[/b] They're on the AH for 10kt, 20kt, and 30kt respectively (15kt is my go-to hatchling price for future reference). [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?d_breed=1&d_bodygene=7%2C17&d_winggene=8%2C17&d_tertgene=6&d_body=5&d_tert=5&collapse=1]This is the relevant AH search btw[/url]; two other people are reselling theirs right now, both blue-range [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35464794] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/354648/35464794.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22923732] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/229238/22923732.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32216899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/322169/32216899.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] Also, question for the first round with the new pairs: do you care about eye color? I always breed in my own lair, so if you don't want Lightning eyes, you'll have to request it so I know to rent an Ice nest. Never done it before, but I'm open to the idea if someone wants a matching eye color Sorry this was long!
@Lyathali @Vanshira @lyttlekytten @Cascarones

Hey all! You're on my pinglist, and I think I'm ready to make an update. My pairs are finally grown up, gened, and will be ready to go as soon as they're RTB!

In the meantime, I have three for sale on the AH right now, all girls. One's a tarnish girl, not very vibrant but she qualifies. The carmine girl is actually the dragon that's at the top of this thread and in my signature; I'm replacing her.

The last one, the amethyst girl, was used for my breeding project but is no longer needed. She's unrelated to the main lineage of Jewelry Box Fae, so with the exception of dragons from the Rhodochrosite/Pyrope pair, she can breed with my other male hatchlings! Trust me, it's hard to find good unrelated mates, so if anyone was potentially interested in breeding, she's a good pick! I found her and partially gened her myself. As such, I'm asking for more for her, but not by much.
ON HOLD

They're on the AH for 10kt, 20kt, and 30kt respectively (15kt is my go-to hatchling price for future reference). This is the relevant AH search btw; two other people are reselling theirs right now, both blue-range

35464794.png

22923732.png

32216899.png

Also, question for the first round with the new pairs: do you care about eye color? I always breed in my own lair, so if you don't want Lightning eyes, you'll have to request it so I know to rent an Ice nest. Never done it before, but I'm open to the idea if someone wants a matching eye color

Sorry this was long!
Lore
@fistfulofdragons Hey there! I'm interested in breeding for your subspecies, because in the future I plan on having a hatchery of only doubles and I really love this sub. However I'm saving up for a lot of things right now (Flameforger's Fest, you know how it gets xD) So I won't be able to buy Ampere until next week. Is that okay with you? I'd buy another hatchling from you later on so that they could breed.

Oh also, for your eye color question, I think since there's so many possible "accent" colors the only eye color you can't go wrong with here is Ice. If I'm able to start breeding these, I'll breed them there ^^
@fistfulofdragons Hey there! I'm interested in breeding for your subspecies, because in the future I plan on having a hatchery of only doubles and I really love this sub. However I'm saving up for a lot of things right now (Flameforger's Fest, you know how it gets xD) So I won't be able to buy Ampere until next week. Is that okay with you? I'd buy another hatchling from you later on so that they could breed.

Oh also, for your eye color question, I think since there's so many possible "accent" colors the only eye color you can't go wrong with here is Ice. If I'm able to start breeding these, I'll breed them there ^^
shop.png
@fistfulofdragons

This. . .is my favorite forum post in the world.
@fistfulofdragons

This. . .is my favorite forum post in the world.
ZLcr9dC.gif
@lyttlekytten Sure, I'll save her for you! You asked first so you get dibs!

Ice is definitely the safest eye color for those who care about that sort of thing. I'm strongly considering breeding them there at least once, but nest rentals kind of intimidate me so I'm hesitating

@Nekros ;)

I had this project in the back of my mind forever but never really got around to doing it until you came to me about your own pairs and I suddenly got super motivated
@lyttlekytten Sure, I'll save her for you! You asked first so you get dibs!

Ice is definitely the safest eye color for those who care about that sort of thing. I'm strongly considering breeding them there at least once, but nest rentals kind of intimidate me so I'm hesitating

@Nekros ;)

I had this project in the back of my mind forever but never really got around to doing it until you came to me about your own pairs and I suddenly got super motivated
Lore
@fistfulofdragons There are lots of reliable nest rental places out there, my two main ones are in my forum sig and (honestly) I've only used Ice nests from each so far. Nothing has gone wrong any of the times, so you might try there! The people are very friendly, I've rented maybe three nests from three different people without any trouble ^^
@fistfulofdragons There are lots of reliable nest rental places out there, my two main ones are in my forum sig and (honestly) I've only used Ice nests from each so far. Nothing has gone wrong any of the times, so you might try there! The people are very friendly, I've rented maybe three nests from three different people without any trouble ^^
shop.png
@fistfulofdragons

This is the best update I've ever read.
I personally don't really care about eyes!! Sometimes some jewelry comes with accent stones like here or here or even here!!! The only limit is the imagination!!!

; v; i love this subspecies so much.
@fistfulofdragons

This is the best update I've ever read.
I personally don't really care about eyes!! Sometimes some jewelry comes with accent stones like here or here or even here!!! The only limit is the imagination!!!

; v; i love this subspecies so much.
+2 FR Time /// Loaning out Lv.20 Cauldron /// Cauldron: Open
XdKddgH.png
Very pretty!
Very pretty!
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 382 383