Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Jewelry Box Fae
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 382 383
I love this subspecies, so pretty <3 Ping me when you get to breeding them! I'd definitely like one for my lair :)
I love this subspecies, so pretty <3 Ping me when you get to breeding them! I'd definitely like one for my lair :)
shop.png
@fistfulofdragons
This is the cutest subspecies! I'd love to be pinged for it!
@fistfulofdragons
This is the cutest subspecies! I'd love to be pinged for it!
+2 FR Time /// Loaning out Lv.20 Cauldron /// Cauldron: Open
XdKddgH.png
@Vanshira @lyttlekytten @Cascarones Ahhh thank you for the interest! I've added everyone to my pinglist
@Vanshira @lyttlekytten @Cascarones Ahhh thank you for the interest! I've added everyone to my pinglist
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
[quote name="Lyathali" date=2017-08-26 15:51:46] @fistfulofdragons Okay... much as I usually (extremely) dislike Fae dragons... after reading your lore, I can't help picturing a Guardian with a Jewelry Box sitting on it's head staring tiny gemstone eyes into a much larger and more expressive face. So, please, when you get up and breeding, I'd love to be given a shout. And if you ever do create Darksteel, having looked myself for giggles... Black fairly mimics the black/silver look of the ornate collars [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=7&breed=1&element=4&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=6&winggene=8&wings=71&auth=fd52a95cdc90ccfa9f686cabc929589c059b2aa5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/quote] @Lyathali Back when I first started breeding gemstone fae, there were some others people were breeding that had bright colored facet and a dark gray or black crackle that were being called geodes. I don't know if those are still around either, but that might be a keyword to help find darker ones.
Lyathali wrote on 2017-08-26:
@fistfulofdragons

Okay... much as I usually (extremely) dislike Fae dragons... after reading your lore, I can't help picturing a Guardian with a Jewelry Box sitting on it's head staring tiny gemstone eyes into a much larger and more expressive face. So, please, when you get up and breeding, I'd love to be given a shout.

And if you ever do create Darksteel, having looked myself for giggles... Black fairly mimics the black/silver look of the ornate collars

dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=7&breed=1&element=4&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=6&winggene=8&wings=71&auth=fd52a95cdc90ccfa9f686cabc929589c059b2aa5&dummyext=prev.png
@Lyathali Back when I first started breeding gemstone fae, there were some others people were breeding that had bright colored facet and a dark gray or black crackle that were being called geodes. I don't know if those are still around either, but that might be a keyword to help find darker ones.
nInTqKu.png
@sky09

Thanks for the idea, but it's really fistful's project. Although... if I ever get any lair space, I may have to get involved with breeding, just to spread them around. Rare in the lore or not, dragons have been around for how long? There's gotta be tons of Jewels hiding in abandoned lairs and whatnot :P
@sky09

Thanks for the idea, but it's really fistful's project. Although... if I ever get any lair space, I may have to get involved with breeding, just to spread them around. Rare in the lore or not, dragons have been around for how long? There's gotta be tons of Jewels hiding in abandoned lairs and whatnot :P
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali You're more than welcome to start a variant! I'm mostly only interested in breeding the silver ones myself, so the rest are just for fun. Spreading them around is the reason for making them into a subspecies in the first place, so the more the merrier!
@Lyathali You're more than welcome to start a variant! I'm mostly only interested in breeding the silver ones myself, so the rest are just for fun. Spreading them around is the reason for making them into a subspecies in the first place, so the more the merrier!
Lore
@fistfulofdragons

How about we go with maybe? Right now, I have ZERO lair room and little want to get rid of most of my dragons (3 fodders don't count). If we ever get more spaces, it's definitely something to think about though
@fistfulofdragons

How about we go with maybe? Right now, I have ZERO lair room and little want to get rid of most of my dragons (3 fodders don't count). If we ever get more spaces, it's definitely something to think about though
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
@Lyathali Of course! It's only if you want to. I don't have any lair space either tbh :/ Just putting it out there!
@Lyathali Of course! It's only if you want to. I don't have any lair space either tbh :/ Just putting it out there!
Lore
@fistfulofdragons

Sadly, I don't know anyone offhand to help/spread this idea around. They are truly beautiful little dragons, and the lore is awesome! Of course dragons might have magical jewelry, what with all the magic they toss around or centuries of attention showered on a favorite bracelet
@fistfulofdragons

Sadly, I don't know anyone offhand to help/spread this idea around. They are truly beautiful little dragons, and the lore is awesome! Of course dragons might have magical jewelry, what with all the magic they toss around or centuries of attention showered on a favorite bracelet
tDeKDnH.pngsGxABHj.png
I like the lore you created for the subspecies! I was thinking of leaning towards 'living jewelry' with a pc/tun pair I set up, but I'll rethink that now :) (not ready for a hatchery or setting up subspecies yet)
I like the lore you created for the subspecies! I was thinking of leaning towards 'living jewelry' with a pc/tun pair I set up, but I'll rethink that now :) (not ready for a hatchery or setting up subspecies yet)
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 382 383