Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Spiny Melons
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
@GadzooksTD I was thinking to get a female for my boy so I can have a breeding pair too. Im also windy so it would born with wind eyes. What you think?
@GadzooksTD I was thinking to get a female for my boy so I can have a breeding pair too. Im also windy so it would born with wind eyes. What you think?
@Crazydoll86
Well, my Spiny Melons aren't ready to breed for another 9 days, but when they are I can put them on a wind nest and let you know if I get any girls from them.
@Crazydoll86
Well, my Spiny Melons aren't ready to breed for another 9 days, but when they are I can put them on a wind nest and let you know if I get any girls from them.
@GadzooksTD Our dragons are related. XD I checked your latest hatchies.
@GadzooksTD Our dragons are related. XD I checked your latest hatchies.
@Crazydoll86 Aw, that's unfortunate. I'm trying to see if I can track down some dragons of the same colour combination so I can make a new pair of unrelated spiny melons so that this is less likely to happen.
@Crazydoll86 Aw, that's unfortunate. I'm trying to see if I can track down some dragons of the same colour combination so I can make a new pair of unrelated spiny melons so that this is less likely to happen.
@GadzooksTD If I could find a single unrelated female that would be a help. Then the species would would have two breeding pair. I just thought it would help with the subspecies if there is one more couple to breed.
@GadzooksTD If I could find a single unrelated female that would be a help. Then the species would would have two breeding pair. I just thought it would help with the subspecies if there is one more couple to breed.
@Crazydoll86 I believe I have found a few unrelated dragons of the same colour combo, I'm just waiting for them to have babies so I can nab one or two
@Crazydoll86 I believe I have found a few unrelated dragons of the same colour combo, I'm just waiting for them to have babies so I can nab one or two
@GadzooksTD Oh, my...what I bought. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35999344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/359994/35999344_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GadzooksTD

Oh, my...what I bought.

35999344_350.png

Double post but the scrying workshop says
Quote:
Success! The bloodlines of these dragons are far enough removed.

XD So the subspecies has a new breeding couple. Im on level 12 for brewing, soon I can brew up a breed change scroll for this girl. After just needs spine and she is ready to roll.
Double post but the scrying workshop says
Quote:
Success! The bloodlines of these dragons are far enough removed.

XD So the subspecies has a new breeding couple. Im on level 12 for brewing, soon I can brew up a breed change scroll for this girl. After just needs spine and she is ready to roll.
@Crazydoll86

That's fantastic! That is such a score that she's also unrelated!
@Crazydoll86

That's fantastic! That is such a score that she's also unrelated!
@GadzooksTD I know. There was only her and her brother for sale. Both 35000 treasure. I saw her three days ago for 50 g thats when I asked you if I should get her. I wasn't expecting her to be on the AH still. So...I just grabbed her fast. XD yey. Now we just need @KatzPetz to know this. Hopefully she can come back up.
@GadzooksTD I know. There was only her and her brother for sale. Both 35000 treasure. I saw her three days ago for 50 g thats when I asked you if I should get her. I wasn't expecting her to be on the AH still. So...I just grabbed her fast. XD yey. Now we just need @KatzPetz to know this. Hopefully she can come back up.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16